The Straight Room Mate

Story Info
I currently live with Tommy, Michelle, Robby, and Erin.
3k words
3.77
31.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been hanging out with Tommy, Michelle, Robby, and Erin for about 3 months before I moved in. I was living at mom's house, which wasn't exactly ideal. Mom got under my skin, and I got under hers. We drove each other crazy, but she never lost 'best-friend-mom' status.

After a while, things got really bad, and my home life started going to shit. Mom kicked me out shortly thereafter.

I currently live with Tommy, Michelle, Robby, and Erin. It's nice, all things considered.

About one month after I moved in, Tommy started being more innuendoes towards me, and started being more physical with me, putting his hands on my hips to move me instead of just saying 'Please move.' This confused me because he seems so straight, even back when I knew him in elementary school.

Tommy and Chelsea's relationship wasn't the strongest. At all. They fought about the stupidest things one minute, then basically at each other's throats the next. Crazy!

Since elementary school, Tommy and I had a weird tension between us. It's almost like we both wanted to try to do stuff with each other, but it just never happened because neither of us knew how to approach the situation.

One time when he was over at mom's house with me for the night, we were laying on the couch watching a movie, a respectable distance between us. I began to get a bit desirous after a particularly hot and heavy scene in the movie. I laid on my side facing him, supporting myself on my shoulder and 'absentmindedly' traced random patterns on the sofa while I sort of watched the movie. He got up to get water or something and when he laid back down, he laid just a few inches closer, and it almost seemed like he did it on purpose. I thought about it for a short time then dismissed the idea. It just seemed so unlikely.

That was until I saw him discreetly reach in his pants and adjust himself. Nothing happened that night. There was that tension from before, but this time is was stronger.

Tristen and I were in his room one afternoon watching Family Guy. He had his laptop out, doing his 'research' or whatever. After a few episodes, he decided he was going to go take a shower, and left his laptop open. I knew he takes long showers, and I was curious to see what he had on his laptop.

I found a folder in his Documents Library called journal. I know you're not supposed to read peoples diaries, but I figured, I've gone this far already. Why stop now?

I wanted to start from the first entry date, to see how long he's been writing and to see what he writing about. As per the dates, he has kept a journal since mid-sophomore year about once a month in the beginning.

About one year ago, he started writing more frequently, maybe two or three times a week. I started reading a bit more into a couple of them. He wrote about his relationship with Michelle and how he still thinks about Amanda, his ex, and his thoughts about his future, job, et cetera.

An entry from about 3 months ago, around the time I moved in, caught my attention. He wrote about how his feeling for Michelle are changing. I read more, and found that he was very slowly losing interest in her, about girls in general sometimes.

This intrigued me, so I read the next one, written a week later. He said he had gotten curious and decided to find gay porn, not expecting to get off or anything, just curious to see what happened. He said he definitely felt aroused by it.

The next few entries were brief and dry. Three weeks after I moved in, he said he had tried gay porn again, and had actually gotten off to climax. He said he and Michelle had sex the night before and it didn't seem as great. He said he was getting really confused.

Another week and a half later is when things started getting more interesting. He wrote about his curiosity for actually trying something with a guy. He even mentioned me! This was about the time that he started being more suggestive with me.

For the next month, entries were sparse. He had started to get more withdrawn. He was a lot shorter in the way he talked to people, and he and Michelle fought more and more often about stupider and stupider things.

Chelsea and Tommy had already taken two breaks in their relationship and broken up once. Each time they got back together. Two months after I moved in, Tommy wanted to take a break again, see other people, to see if they can live without each other.

The next entry was rather depressing. He wrote about how he feels bad for calling it quits with Michelle, and how he's so confused, doesn't know what to do, doesn't know who to talk to about it.

After reading that entry, I decided I needed to be a true friend and hang out with him as often as I could. He was really depressed, and I felt I needed to be there for him. We spent our days off in his room, playing Xbox, watching shows on Netflix, watching movies on OnDemand. I even spent a few nights in his room.

One evening that weekend, we had been playing Minecraft for a while, so we decided to take a break. We went outside for fresh air, and to sit outside and look at the stars. I could tell there was something on his mind, so I stayed quiet, hoping he would say something.

Sure enough, about one minute later, he said nervously, "Chris... We're friends, right?"

"Of course we are!" I said, and genuinely meant it.

"So... We can talk about anything... Right?"

"...Yes..."

"Okay. I don't know how to approach this..." He paused, a hard look on his face. "I think I need help."

"...With?"

He hesitated, took a deep breath, then said, "I'm very confused... Sexually..."

"I know. I'm sorry, please don't get upset, but I read some of your journal entries on your laptop..." I said.

He was silent for a while. I saw him relax a little, then he said slowly, "So... What do you think... About..." A long pause. "What do you think I should do?"

"Do what feels right." Simple.

We were silent for a long time, then we got cold and decided to go back inside. I picked up the Xbox controller, but he didn't pick up his.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think... If you're okay with it... I know we live together... And I don't want to make things awkward..."

He didn't have to finish. I knew what he wanted. "If it's what you want..."

He patted the bed next to where he was sitting, so I got up and sat awkwardly next to him. He looked at me, his eyes looking me over. He put his hand on my leg, and I blushed.

"Let me know if you want to stop at any point," he said cautiously and I nodded my head.

He looked at me again, and his eyes flickered down to my lips for such a brief second that I wasn't even sure it had happened. Next thing I knew, his face was in front of mine, his eyes closed, his lips lightly pressed to mine. It was such a soft kiss, I didn't think he could be so gentle and sensual, especially with him being the masculine, man's man type. His hand went up to my neck, we pulled apart slightly, and he opened his eyes as I opened mine. I could feel myself blushing intensely, and I was surprised to see that he was blushing too.

We locked lips again, this time our tongues met, exploring each other. I stood up, straddled him, our chests together, my arms resting on his shoulders, his arms around my waist. Looking down at him, I kissed him again, a bit slower, more sensual, more confident. I could feel my cock starting to grow, pressing against his stomach. I knew he felt it too because I felt his body get warmer, and I also knew that his erection would arrive shortly.

Before long, our kissing became more intense, our breathing becoming deeper and I could feel that he was getting an erection too. I moved my hands down to his chest, down to the hem of his shirt, and I pulled it up a bit, then looked at him to see if it was okay. He looked calm, so I lifted it up over his head, exposing his bare chest. I rested my hands on his chest, and he slid his hands under my shirt, feeling my chest, then moved his arms in a way that the bottom of my shirt come up, then smoothly lifted it over my head and off my arms. He put his arms around my middle and hugged me to him, our skin touching with an almost electric feeling. I put my arms around his shoulders and hugged him back.

He eventually moved his hands down my back to my butt, feeling it, squeezing it and pulling me against him, pushing my hard cock against his chest. I inhale and exhale slowly, my head tilting back with eyes closed. He curls his fingers over the elastic band of my pajama pants and pulled down a bit, revealing a small portion of my butt, enough for him to fondle and play with. I reached behind me and rubbed his loosely bulging pajama pants, making him tense up a bit then relax. He pulled my pajama pants down all the way over my butt, exposing my hard cock. He took it in his hands, stroked it a few times, turned it this way and that, looking it over, then took my cock head in his mouth. I moaned quietly as I felt his lips around my cock, moving down the shaft, getting it wet with his spit. It felt so good; I'd been neglecting my desires for well over a month.

I reached my hand into his pajama pants and realized that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was rock hard and felt like a perfectly sized cock for riding and nicely proportioned balls. He tensed up again, then relaxed. He moved his hands back onto my butt, squeezed, then pulled me forward, pushing my cock into his mouth. My breathing became heavier.

I got up and slid my pajama pants all the way down and stepped out of them. I pushed him down so he was laying on the bed with his feet on the ground. I pulled his pajama pants down to his knees and was pleased to see that his cock was indeed as perfect as I had felt it. I grabbed his cock, stroked him a bit, he moaned softly. Then I closed my lips around his cock, mid shaft, and he moaned again. He almost immediately moved his hands to the back of my head and pushed down, pushing his cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock, thoroughly enjoying the somehow fresh flavor of it.

I pulled his pajama pants all the way off, and he stood up and told me to lay on my stomach on the bed with my knees on the ground. I did as I was told and promptly felt his hands groping my butt.

"You have a really nice ass," he said and I giggled.

I saw him reach for some lube and he said again, "If you want me to stop, tell me."

I squeezed some lube onto his hand and whipped in on the top of my crack, dragging his fingers down to spread it. He rubbed my hole for a little while, then slowly slid his finger into my ass.

"Wow. It's a lot tighter than a vagina," he said. I laughed, not sure what to say, but knowing it's true.

I heard him open the lube again and squeeze some onto his cock. He positioned himself with his legs between mine, his cock against my hole, applying slight pressure. He held his cock with his right hand and put his left hand on my right shoulder and pushed until he popped inside of me. He didn't give me any time to adjust my tight neglected hole, and all of a sudden his cock was buried in me. He sighed deeply, clearly enjoying the sensation, and his hands moved to my hips, pulling them closer, the moved his hips left and right a bit.

He pulled all the way out, rubbed his cock with one hand and pushed his thumb into my hole with the other.

"Dam that's tight!"

He pushed his cock in again in one smooth stroke, making me squeeze from pleasant pain, and he moaned. His hands on my hips again, he pulled out half way and thrust his hips foreward, causing me to groan with pain.

He squeezed my hips and said, "Yeah, you like that?" and thrust forward again.

"Yeah... Yeah I do."

Without warning, he began pounding my tight ass, making me moan and groan loudly. He bade me roll over onto my back, and pulled my legs over his shoulders. Without warning, he slammed his thick cock into me, and I moan loudly.

"Ah fuck yeah," I moaned.

"Yeah? You like that? Ooohhh, yeah you do, don't you?"

He stopped long enough to squirt some lube on his hand then rub it all over my cock. He stroked my rock solid member, making my breath quicken and my back arch slightly. My hands gripped a pillow tightly as I brought it to my mouth, bit it hard, and tried not to cry out in intensely pleasurable pain.

He pulled out, pulled me upright, laid down on his back, and I straddled him, sitting slowly on his throbbing cock facing away from him. His hands slid down my back, held my hips, holding me up a little and began to plow my ass, making it difficult for me to be quiet. He slowed down, and I started bouncing up and down on his cock. He reached up and dug his fingers into my shoulder, and dragged them all the way down my back ending at my lower back. I couldn't help but let out a big loud moan.

He reached up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my down on top of him, and ran his hand all over my body, feeling me everywhere. Eventually one hand moved up my body to my neck. He gently clamped his hands under my jaw, making my gasp, breathing now becoming more difficult.

"Shut up bitch, there are other people in the house. We don't want them to find out," he said softly and calmly into my ear as he dug his free fingers into the center of my chest and scratched hard across one side of my rib cage, ending where it ended. He squeezed my throat as I was about to scream, making it even harder to breath. My senses seemed to be getting more and more sensitive the longer he abused me.

He released my throat slowly then lifted my legs so my knees were by my shoulders, held me firmly, and invaded my swollen hole with sharp, rapid, rough thrusts from his cock. He moved his lips to my neck, kissed lightly, licked the side with the tip of his tongue, then sunk his teeth in. I held my breath, eyes clenched shut, grinding my teeth trying not to scream.

His breathing became heavier, almost like big gusts in then out. His thrusts became harder, he started moaning, his teeth still clamped down hard on my neck. I could tell he was about to cum; I felt his throbbing cock start to swell. It seemed like all his muscles tensed as he bit even harder, thrusted harder, and moaned loudly through his teeth. I felt three thrusts give three large squirts as his cock hit it's deepest point. He continued to plow my ass until I couldn't stand it and began to squeeze hard and push at the same time, making my cock start to swell. I began to feel strings of his cum squirt out of my ass from me pushing so hard. He moaned hard into my neck again, biting harder and kept annihilating my abused ass hole.

My cock began to tingle, and I knew I was about to cum. I let out a hoarse cry as I involuntarily shot my long overdue load all the way up to my face and chest. Tommy slowed down, his jaw slowly unclenched, he finally let go of my legs and they fell limply onto the bed. Both tired from over exertion, we panted heavily, trying hard to catch our breath.

I felt his cock begin to slide out of my ass and realized I was still pushing. By the time I stopped pushing it was too late. His cock popped out of my ass painfully and his cum squirted out onto his bed and continued dripping onto his cock for a while.

Eventually I was able to move my sweat-sticky back from his chest and laid down next to him, nearly covered in cum.

Both of us eventually regained control of our lungs and looked at each other and smiled, huge grins across our faces.

"How about a shower?" he said.

From then to now, we've had sex 15 times, almost every day. I continue to learn his body, what he likes, what makes him crazy, and he reads me the same way. Sex gets better every time. We plan to eventually move my stuff into his room, and hope the house accepts it.