The Strange rooms Ch. 01

Story Info
Flora calls, by accident, old magic.
1.9k words
4.26
3.6k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try. Thanks to Nevinc for making the text more readable.

Winter, 1817.

White Abbey was some five miles northeast of Monmouth in the Wye Valley. The antiquity was all in the name. There had once been an Abbey, but it had been gone for a long time. The old Abbey had burned down during Henry VII back in the 15th Century. The present White Grinshill stone house was built during the reign of Elizabeth and was very elegant and square in a fine park. The park itself was full of rather ghostly-looking trees and today's misty weather merely added to the eeriness.

Flora Thorpe didn't like to clean the library of the White Abbey. The library walls covered with dark polished oak paneling and the dreary stone flooring was always spooky to her. Maybe the library in Mr. Fallows personal home was to the left or right in the passage she couldn't be sure. But as Mr. Fallows maid she had no choice but to go in there and clean, oh how she dreaded it.

When she entered the room, a man was sitting reading a book before a cheerful fire, mumbling, and waving his left hand in the air.

" Gleaming nymph sleeping

awaking's from my worship

as the finch its chirping

the sun lies down

my fiery pipes plays,

a Lily among thistles.

Please dance with flowers

please dance with me

Water me down

Sister Thorn and Thistles..."

He looked up at her in a surprised silence. His astonishment was accented by his long face on a rather thin body.

"Excuse me sir, I was told to clean and dust this room," said miss Thorpe politely.

"umph... It can be helped. I guess this room could need some cleaning. Please carry on. I'll do my business elsewhere."

Even as a new maid Flora found his behavior evasive and in line with his character. He was the master of the house but behaved more like a subdued subject. In her eyes it was a quite strange.

Robert Fallow stood up and walked out the room, and miss Thorpe started dusting the leather bound books, oak shelves, and tables. On one of tea tables Mr. Fallows had left a book, bound in plain leather with the title stamped in neat silver capital letters. "Language of Tree." It was book of magic by the famous magician Richard Harrison1.

Miss Thorpe noticed in how the light from the three high windows didn't agree with the gloomy weather outside, as there was sun in the park. There was dust hovering just above the book, almost sparkling in the air.

Even though she continued dusting, the book stayed on her mind as if it were a living presence. She kept thinking about how this room was so spooky.

"There is nothing to be afraid of," she told herself, you're an adult. The ghosts are more afraid of you than you are of them. Besides, the book can't hurt you."'

To prove her point she opened the book on the table, browsed to a random page, and read aloud:

"Come Lily of the Valley

Come Meadows root

in a gown of thistle

crown of thorn

Come Lady of the Valley

Come sisters of the Wye..."

"You can read?" said a voice from behind.

Flora gasped in surprise from the voice. She turned around and looked and there stood Thomas Burke, Mr. Fallows man of business. If the master of the house was rather thin, Thomas Burke was a rather solid figure, a man of the world.

"Are you surprised a woman can read?"

"I'm surprised a maid can read."

"I've had a decent upbringing. I'm not a simpleton. Thank you."

"What are you reading... Language of Trees. That is not decent for a lady.

"It isn't?"

"Well, the book is about the Sisters Thistle and Thorn," he said with a light smile. "Their land in Fae as named Disrepute. It gives you a hint of their reputation."

"I am a most rightly a decent woman."

As she said these words a little voice back in her head said," Except you're not really. Didn't you let James, the millers son, kiss you behind their barn? Didn't you walk with him into the fields? Where you decent there?"

Flora shivered at the unwanted thoughts." Where did they come from?"

"You are acquainted with all these books?"

"Not as Mr. Fallow. He doesn't only know their content, but also how to use them. How to spell them."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Spell. As in magic."

"Is our master a real magician?"

Thomas stroked gently with a finger along her neck, as he answered with a low voice: "Yes, he is an accomplice practical magician."

Flora held her breath for a moment," Are you also a practical magician?"

He placed several small gentle kisses on her neck. They were as soft and gentle as a butterfly kiss on her neck, causing her breath to quicken as she became excited.

"Not really. I can only make some minor meager spells and weak hexes, but I wouldn't call myself a magician."

His hand went lower, and he felt her breast through her dress. Her nipples hardening against the cloth, as she felt the exquisite feeling of pleasure pulsing through her body.

"But you have familiar knowledge so you can recognize if a book is decent? Ohh, she moaned."

The last exclamation came as Mr. Burke pressed her breast a little firmer. He didn't answer her but kissed her. The maid was a little surprised and responded with kissing him back. Will he respect me if I kiss him back?

After a while Thomas ended their kiss and lifted her up on a table. He spread her legs and stepped between them and pulled her closer to his body.

"Mr. Burke. I'm not that kind of woman."

Miss Thorpe had been warned by her aunt, that she should be aware the men could take liberties with a beautiful young maid. Her aunt Elizabeth would know as she had been working as a maid herself at various houses and had advised her in what she can expect.

"Be careful with the male servants, coachmen and footmen. You don't want a reputation as easy with them. They will not respect you afterwards. But remember some masters will take advantage regardless of your opinion and may not accept refusal. They will end your stay in permanent dismissal. I think Mr. Fallow is gentleman enough, but you never know."

"But Mr. Burke is not a common servant, he is more valuable than a butler." Flora thought. "But he should still respect my wishes."

Robert began slowly unbuttoned her dress as he kissed her, as he reassured her that he regarded her as a decent woman. Flora was determined not to let Mr. Burke have his way with her, but she felt her resolution waver as she looked into his eyes. There was something beastly in him, mirrored in her passion.

"You're an exceptionally beautiful, decent woman." he said as her breast popped out of her dress. Flora didn't know if she should be offended or delighted. Flora gasped as he sucked her breast into his mouth. She thought, "he is really a man who knows his business." This is starting to become dangerous, a dangerously good feeling. It could have serious consequences like children. We cannot have that!"

"This isn't right and proper," she said to him as his hand found its way under her dress and started to massage her clit with his hand. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Uhhh"., she whispered under her breath as she wished her resistance had been more strenuous than merely holding her hand around his neck. Because she knows that holding this man as her life depended on it is not looked at as the actions of an unwilling victim.

Thomas lifts her dress and pushed her legs further apart and slowly but firmly pushed his cock into her.

He sighs when he feels her tight wet pussy walls embraces his manhood. Some part of his soul howls of joy. And he starts thrusting in and out as Flora leans back on the table and pushes her hips against him.

She grunts as she pushed and held with her hand on the edge of the table. She twists her head, and for a moment she suddenly sees a lady in a green coat standing in the corner. Startled, she closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them again the lady was gone.

"It's so strange", she thought," I guess my... encounter...with James ended rather quick. It didn't have any pipes and drums. Do I hear pipes and drums? No, I'm just imagining."

She was incredibly excited as it started to feel incredibly good.

Thomas was worried he was not pleasing her enough. A little drum in his head said "come on boy, you can do better. You cannot finish now". He imagined the drums heard were a real drum with real pipes. His body building closer and closer to finishing. He grasped her breast as he needed to steady himself, arching his back rearward to find more leverage.

Flora grunted and gasped as he became very stiff, and he couldn't stop himself from cumming inside her pussy. She embraced him and pulled him even closer. This was a new experience. She felt satisfied and happy.

Afterward they didn't really know what to do, but they couldn't linger intertwined together on top of the table. Flora got up and buttoned her dress, arranged her clothes and hair. Mr. Burke straightened his trousers, looked around the room except at miss Flora Thorpe and said sternly, "I do not think Mr. Fallow would appreciate your reading these books at your leisure, don't let me catch you doing it again." Then he left the room.

Flora instantly became furious. "What! how could he say that to her after we." she thought." we did something? Definitely a rude rube."

But she had difficulty recalling exactly what they had done, and she cursed this bloody library for being so strange. Feeling she had forgotten something important, she walked out of the library without noticing the two ladies in green and gray coats standing in the corner.

She would have been incredibly surprised if she had seen them.

Thomas felt utterly lost, he had been lost in the strange woods with large unfriendly treetops and mean branches. Instead inside a library with a cheerful fire in the hearth. Mr. Burke had an advantage over miss Thorpe. He knew about the spell Mr. Fallow had cast on the library and taken appropriate measures. He knew he shouldn't feel like this.

"My dear. I do not think their spell was appropriate." said one of the ladies in the corner.

"No sister, it was really an unsatisfying performance, imperfect, incomplete and only partial."

"I think they were two people not aware of each other".

"Still exciting with much needed passion, but we have work to do..."


1Richard Harrison wrote the manuscript 1306. It was first printed 1738 by the printer William Caslon. The manuscript has since then been lost. There has been a lot of questions of how Richard manage to speak with the Thistle and Thorn when no one had seen them after the time of William The Conqueror. Martin LeCarré claims the spells are useless and by poor welsh translations.

To be continued.