The Strange rooms Ch. 02

Story Info
Flora is invited to Disrepute.
2.2k words
4.1
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Nevinc

Before Flora stepped into the kitchen, she met the maid Lucy in the corridor. Lucy stopped her by the shoulder and asked her excitedly, "Did you hear the pipe and drum. It sounded like it came from within ..."

Lucy crooked her head and examined Flora intently.

"Oh, wait. You look freshly fucked," Lucy said with a wicked grin.

"What! No! Why do you say something like that?"

Lucy leaned closer, sniffed, and laughed, "You even smell like fresh spunk."

"I never..."

Flora did not finish her sentence but put her hand under her dress and felt her pussy. She felt the wetness and stickiness and realized she had been properly fucked, and without even a clue. Her mind was split apart because her body felt good. If she had remembered it, she probably wouldn't have minded.

"Oh dear."

"Ah. You have to tell me darling. With whom? Was it with Peter?"

Flora looks down and shakes her head. Peter, the coachman, was exactly the kind of man her aunt had warned her about. She found this day becoming more and more miserable and strange.

"Okey Flora. You don't want to tell, but you better freshen up. The mistress would not like to see you in this condition."

***

The dinners at White Abbey were usually a rather bleak and subdued event. It didn't matter the tables was set with candlesticks alight and the food aplenty. Mr. Fallow was not known for being a talkative spirit, and Mrs. Sarah Fallow had a reserved and withdrawn disposition.

Even worse than the silent atmosphere in the house, was in Floras opinion, the lack of joy in their marriage. The wedded couple did not laugh together, didn't hug, or show each other affection. She couldn't imagine them in bed together, it wasn't surprising the lack of children either. They were like strangers to each other.

This afternoon the silent spirit was suddenly disrupted when the maids were serving the dessert to Mrs. Fallow, "Did you have any players invited today?"

"I'm sorry dear. Should I?" her husband replied.

"I heard someone playing today. Pipes and drums."

"I didn't have any players over."

"Girls, did you see any players today?" Sarah asked the maids.

"I heard some pipes and drums, Madam, but I didn't see any," said Lucy.

Flora felt pale because somewhere deep down in her mind she should recall having heard strange music. Though she did not voice her limited knowledge, so they would not inquire further into more intimate matters.

"This sounds mysterious," said Mr. Fallow. "Have you spoken to Jordan?"

"I thought he was your business," his wife replied dryly.

The room fell silent again, as there was nothing more to be discussed. In any other normal company this would induce some embarrassment, but here, it was normal.

***

Later that evening Flora was thinking about her situation. Her aunt had arranged this placement with her mother, because they didn't like the situation with Millers son. She had no idea how they found out, but in retrospect they didn't have to worry.

She had enjoyed the company of James. She had liked to be intimately close to him, but it had left her wanting. James Miller was a bit shallow, and even though she had not expected heaven and stars she had expected more.

She was preparing for bed wearing her nightgown and nightcap when Lucy Kerr came into the room they shared.

"Spill it. I want to know", she demanded.

"I don't know. Really".

Lucy just looked at her suspiciously, the look she gave Flora made her cringe.

"I was cleaning in the library and then... I don't know."

"The library. Uhm, yes it's creepy in there."

"You have been here a little longer. Have you heard that Mr. Fallow is a magician?"

"The master Robert, do you think he had his way with you? No, it is hard to imaging Robert doing anything like that, even to his own wife."

"I don't know!"

Lucy thought for moment and said, "He put a spell on those stone dogs. He thought he could make the stone dogs into be some kind of watchdogs. Kind of alive."

"Didn't it work?"

"it worked alright. But it turned out stone dogs are as stupid as real dogs. They tried to attack every new visitor on the grounds. Couriers, farm folk, the vicar, carpenters, everyone. It was a disaster"

"That's why stone dogs lie on the lawn?"

"Yes, and yes he is a magician, but if he is any good it is beyond me."

***

At that moment Flora heard a bell lightly ringing. She excused herself, put on a coat, walked out of the room towards the sound. At the end of a corridor Miss Thorpe saw a door she hadn't seen before.

She opened it and found herself in an archaic room, with two ladies sitting in a rather worn sofa.

"There you are," said one of the ladies dressed in an okra silk skirt, yellow blouse, and a green coat.

"!'m sorry. I didn't realize there were guests here", Flora replied.

"We have been waiting for you. You called us you know," said the other lady dressed in a green silk skirt, blue blouse and a lavender colored coat. Both of them had raven black hair filled with flowers, leaves and grass. You could not exactly call them pretty or beautiful.

"I did?", Flora asked

"I'm Morgana Thistle and this is my sister Morgana Thorn*," the lady in green coat said.

"We are ready to attend a party. We just need more company."

"Is Mr. Fallow arranging this party?" Flora asked in wonder, because she could not recall of him arranging anything without first notifying his servants. "I cannot go to a party in a nightgown and a nightcap. I haven't even brushed my hair."

The two ladies ushered her gently toward an opening with a downward spiral staircase. Ivy grew along the railing with a strong smell of wet earth. The three of them walked quite a ways down the stairs. It provided the maid with more than just a little bit suspicious as White Abbey was no more than two floors high.

"Come along. No, we are not inviting Mr. Fallow."

"He is not to our liking. He is arrogant, presumptuous and boring," said Morgana Thorn a little too loud.

"He is not as our precious Arthorius**," whispered Lady Thistle. "You would think his stones and wells would teach Robert a little more, but no." She sounded a little disappointed.

"We do not like these modern magicians," her sister repeated.

"And why would you, pray tell?" Flora asked with her eyes covered. She hoped this was merely an elaborate dream.

"Oh, she's as smart as a whip," said Morgana Thistle.

"Nothing gets by her."

"We need some life. It's been too calm for a long time. We need to sharpen our skills. The Raven King is walking about, and we need our wits about us. We can feel his malice."

"The two magicians cast these spells and modern incantations, and there is the need of us to go walking again."

These answers didn't make much sense to Flora, and she feared her life and soul might be in danger. When they at last reached the bottom of the stairs, they arrived in room with a large bonfire in the middle of the room, she was at her wits end. Flora noticed the stones and they reminded her of the stones in the library.

"Relax and Welcome. You are now in the land of Disrepute," Morgana Thorn said.

"But I'm a proper god-fearing Christian woman," Flora answered with some anxiety in her voice. Standing around the room was several fairy people, more or less weird looking and in some state of undress. Some played the pipes and drums in a tune Flora vaguely remembered.

Lady Thistle wasn't concerned about the Christian woman state of mind; "If you want honey, you need bees to kiss the flowers. If you want porridge, you plant the seeds. If you want some calves grazing the meadow, you better lead the bull to the heifers. Earth is a sinful song, but it's now dry and barren."

"Welcome to the party. Do you want a drink?" said a satyr, naked and with a massive erection.

"Say hello to Michael Faunus. Faunus, this is miss Flora Thorpe" said Lady Thistle.

"Hello," said Flora and took a drink. She couldn't resist to tap the head of the dick and watch in amazement as it moved.

"Isn't he magnificent."

Flora took a sip of the red wine and tasted it's rich flavor. She was having seconds about having partaking of the wine, because even children from an early age learn you should never eat or drink anything in Fae. "To late now," she thought. "Virgin mother Mary, protect my soul."

As a girl raised on the countryside, breeding was not an unfamiliar subject. Still Flora had not seen a penis up close. Not suitable for a young woman, and with James there was too little light and time. She found Faunus Michaels cock fascinating and exciting. The crown shiny and the thick veins distinctly running along it length.

Faunus leaned towards her and kissed her gently.

"My name is Thistle, as I have sharp prickles. I'm an itch you want to scratch", Thistle said as a warning. She removed Flora nightgown and laid her on a bed and covered her in green grass. Flora sighted as the lady sucked one nipple and groaned as Faunus moved in and stroked her pubis.

"No wonder there is so many sinners when it feels so good", Flora said as she clutched her small silver crucifix in her hand.

She was not prepared for Faunus kiss on her pussy. She would surely protest if not Thistle had not licked her lips simultaneously playing with her nipples. "This is so wickedly new", she thought. "I will need a week in the confession booth. Father Thurgood will have a cow."

Then Miss Thorpe found she could no longer formulate coherent thoughts.

***

If she earlier had been more attentive, she would have noticed Morgana Thorn was no longer with them. Elsewhere, Thomas Burke was waking up at nearly the same time from what he thought was an enjoyable dream to a more fantastic feeling. Someone's wet warm mouth wrapped around his dick. He didn't know who was administering those sensations and he didn't care. In Thomas defense, he thought he was still dreaming.

When she climbed on him, he could sense the smell of damp earth and fresh leaves.

"Now mister, you're hard and ready. Now you will pay the price," said the woman above him. He had no idea who it could be, the room was pitch black with no candlelight in place.

She slowly popped his dick in her cunt without effort, then writhed her hips to Thomas' delight. He touched her breast with his hands and was content when he heard her responding sighs.

"Mister, you are no stranger to woman I say but is your heart with you?"

"My heart. Oh, you want my heart?" he asked.

Lady Thorn laid her lips gently on his lips and let her tongue dance all over them. Thomas bit her lower lip gently, and then worked his way into a deeper soul-searching kiss.

"You are no Merlinius but you'll definitely do," with a deep grunt Lady Thorn came, and Mr. Burke couldn't help but spend himself.

"Oh, I've marked you sir, a thorn in your heart. Take care," she said.

Meanwhile, Flora was incredibly happy at the moment. She found it difficult to believe a mouth could have this impact on her pussy and mind. She looked at Lady Thistle as she took Michaels cock into her mouth.

"Well Flora, I think he needs some kind of reward."

"He does."

"I made his cock wet for you she told Flora as she indicated for her to get on her knees."

Flora rose to her knees as Michael stood behind her and let his member slide inside her. He grasped her butt with his hands and started the familiar movements.

"Oh mercy, my poor pussy," said Flora.

"It's alright darling," replied Thistle.

Flora felt herself vulnerable, defenseless, and open. She liked that she was being fucked like a mare breeding. Michael was surely not a human, he fucked more like a relentless animal. His cock was prodding her pussy in ways she had never experienced before.

She put her head and shoulders on the floor, so Michael had better access to her.

"Just let it go," said the Lady and stoked her hair. Michael growled as he let his sperm fly. Flora couldn't help herself and came as well.

"You are so warm. So much better than my sisters," said Michael and kissed her neck. Flora didn't know what to do with this information. She quickly fell asleep.


Notes

*There has been some discussion if Thorn and Thistle are really sisters. In "Annals of Goodrich Castle" by John Stokeley in 1752, he argues the sisters are just two aspects of The Lady of Wye.

**There is a contest if the welsh name Arthur is of Celtic or Roman origin. King Arthur is named Artorius in Latin sources, but Irish sources names him son Arti-rïg-ios, son of warrior-king.