The Strange rooms Ch. 03

Story Info
Old magic and a blowjob.
2.3k words
3.86
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Nevinc for editing.

Flora woke up in her own bed and asking herself how she had gotten there. She had no memory of going into bed. "Thank god, it was just a dream?" she thought and took a deep breath.

"Where did you go last night?" asked Miss Lucy Kerr.

"What?"

"You just disappeared. Do you have a secret lover stashed away somewhere?" Lucy asked with a sly grin.

Lucy Kerr had become her closest friend since she started working at White Abbey five months ago. She was a lively, down to earth girl with a little naughty sense of humor. It was a needed relief from her parents' prudish house.

"No, certainly not," said Flora. "I just had a frisky man in my dreams. Just a lovely dream."

"Oh, you naughty girl. Who was visiting your dream?"

Flora didn't feel particularly inclined to tell her about the meeting with a faun, even if it felt nice. She just smiled at her roommate.

"You are not telling. It's not fair. You know, I am starting to worry about you."

"It was just a dream," said Miss Thorpe as she looked down at her grass stained hands.

Now she became a little worried. "I better wash myself thoroughly."

She decided she should trust Lucy and tell her about the night and began telling the story.

One day "Merlinus Ambrosius found a strange small house under a bush beside his cave. Inside the house lived a small songbird herder fairy. "Her gown was made of grass,*" said Miss Thorpe to her utter astonishment. "Where did I get that from?" she thought.

"Are you talking about Merlin's cave in Lord's wood?" asked Lucy.

"There is a cave in the woods?"

"It's not far from here."

Flora looked at Lucy and wanted to cry. There was something wrong with her.

At breakfast in the kitchen Daniel Jordan, the butler, had some trouble with his staff. Peter Washbury was complaining that the horses had been particularly fussy and the Stableboy had his hands full.

The cook, Mrs. Stuart, said she had not been able to sleep all night because branches kept hitting her windows. Daniel said, "It's ridiculous. There are no trees close to your window." He would not look people in their eyes when he spoke to them.

Flora went up to Mrs. Fallows bedroom to help her with her morning routines. Sarah was not in her best mood and was not particularly charmed by her maid's hum.

"You are very cheerful this morning," Sarah noted.

"I just had a good night sleep is all."

"You are not consorting with boy, are you?"

"I wish... I wish someone fancied me."

"Watch out, there are many men who will find you fancy, and not as the Lord approves."

"I know, would you like breakfast in the dining room?"

"It would be better," said Sarah with a deep sight.

"It would be better," Flora thought, "if she never knew about last night."

Thomas Burke woke up with a smile on his face, 'tis a shrewd doubt though it be but a dream, that was until he discovered dried leaves in his bed. He was flabbergasted by the sight. "Maybe I did have sex with a woman," he chuckled before he figured out something wasn't right. He just couldn't figure out exactly what it was.

Then he had a problem with one of the maids. His thoughts drifted towards her. Thomas was no stranger to women, and he also been intimate with more than one maid. But he was sure his advances toward them were always welcomed. Nothing could ruin a reputation as quick as slanderous rumors and gossip in a house. In the case of Miss Flora Thorpe, he didn't know where he stood. He had hardly spoken to her and decided he would have to remedy that issue.

Thomas approached Flora in the drawing room as she was watering some plants.

"Excuse me miss, could I have a word with you?" he asked.

Thomas disliked like the look of daggers in her eyes she gave him. The maid herself was surprised over the passion of her dislike. She looked at Mrs. Fallow who watched them and nodded. "How can I help you?"

"Yesterday in the library. I remember we discussed a book, embarrassingly I no longer remember what book we were discussing. Could you help me?"

Miss Thorpe's heart began to beat a little faster and she thought at last someone brings to light to her current confusion. But she quickly lost that moment.

"No sir. I really don't remember."

"I suspected as much. You see, I know something about the library you don't know. Mr. Fallow loves his magical book and has taken measures to protect it. He has put two spells on it. The first spell is of a labyrinth which makes it hard to find."

"Oh, that's why I never know where it is."

"The second spell is of confusion. If a thief would find the book, it would be difficult to remember it."

"How is Fallows able to read the books there."

"He and I have something that protects us. I cannot tell what Robert has, but I have a box of hawthorn wood with salt. It keeps my wits about me."

He then looked at her sincerely and said quietly, "I want you to have it."

Flora had never been more surprised. "Why?" she replied quietly.

"I hate to think of you lost in there," Thomas said.

Flora became genuinely happy; he had made some considerable effort for her. "For me, that's nice" she thought.

"I think I have some clue," she said, jerking her head to one side and walking into Fallows study. She thought she could hide all of the strange things that had happened to her.

"I remember we were talking about some book. Then the drums and pipes started to play. First time the king of the land by the northern sea came to England with his knights and fairy servants, he was met by King Arthur and his men. By King Arthurs side was Merlin and his fairy servants. King Loth said, "You bring weak women's magic.**" Then he turned around and returned to his lands."

Flora felt utterly embarrassed and stupid. "That's not what I wanted to say," she said and took a deep breath.

"Under Dinas Emrys lies two dragons, and their fight..."

Flora stopped talking and felt pale. "It seems I cannot speak my mind," she said to Thomas.

"Sounds like a burden," Thomas replied softly.

"I'm trying to think of a way to make sense," she said, put a hand inside his britches and began to massage his dick.

"Miss Thorpe," exclaimed Thomas, "I don't think...oh my god."

Mr. Burke grabbed her arm trying to move it away from him, but he lacked the will. Instead she pulled down his britches and swallowed his dick, as she had seen the female fairy do to Michael.

"Flora, please", tried Thomas to say. "Someone might come in."

It didn't take long for Floras attention, kisses, and tongue to bring Thomas to submission as he erupted in her mouth. He was surprised at the force and she swallowed it all.

"Oh my god," Flora said. "That didn't make any sense at all."

"Why...What..." Thomas said. While he tried to say something coherent, he looked in her eyes and saw confusion and humiliation, reaching deep into his heart."

Do not worry dear," he assured her as he patted her hand. "We figure it out."

Then he put his hawthorn wooden box in her hand.

She felt thankful and relieved for his words, but they were also drowned out in her black pit of desperation and humiliation. She also understood she was under some spell that prevented her from saying anything about the sisters.

After the maid had left the study, Mr. Burke retrieved a watch from his pocket. He put it on a table and looked at it. The difficulties of keeping some spells, is when they keep and for how long before they release. You may not want a spell that keeps your memory but gives it back to you when you're dead.

Thomas knew he was no magician, but this spell was within his abilities. He imagined second-hand to keep his wits, and the minute-hand to release it. In that order. Then he went to speak with Mr. Fallow.

"Robert, have you noticed some odd peculiarities around the house?"

"No, can't say I have."

"The boys here have been complaining about strange music, and odd trees were there are none. I found myself lost in the library, even though I had my box with me."

"The library you say. Since when?"

"Since yesterday."

"Peculiarities eh. We better investigate," said Robert and walked towards the library."

Thomas did not find the spell of labyrinth confusing. He just ignored it. Robert had a rosery he fingered all the way to the library. It was holding more than his way. He went straight to a small desk and retrieved a candle. He just asked it to illuminate any magic not his own. For uninformed spectator, this candle lit as any normal candle albeit of magic. The light told Robert magic had been performed.

"Some oddity has surely been introduced," he said with confidence.

"I found a book on the table yesterday. What was the book about?"

"The book 'Language of Trees'. It's about Thistle and Thorn. A most foolish story of how to read leaves and clouds. Utterly silly with unproductive spells. I even spoke them...oh, dear."

"I suppose a magician would have to be careful with his words," Thomas said carefully "Thistle and Thorn."

They looked at each other silently as they were speechless. A more concise description would be fruitless.

After the usual quiet dinner Mrs. Fallow retired to her bedchamber complaining of a bit of illness. When Sarah complains of illness, it was Floras mission to accompany her. Sometimes she stayed in Sarah's private bed chamber. Mostly it coincided with her unmentionable periods. The maids knew this was not one of the unmentionable situations.

"Did Mr. Burke scold you furiously?", Sarah asked on the way up to her private bedchamber."

"No, he actually behaved himself," Flora replied.

"So why this brooding display, Flora? It's not like you at all."

"Have you seen that door before?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Oh, no." Flora replied.

"How peculiar, I wonder what's behind it?" Mrs. Fallow continued.

"I do not think that's a good idea." Despite Floras attempt to hold her mistress back, they walked over the doorway. There was no staircase, just a room. Flora found a room of Disrepute with huge spiderwebs scattered throughout. At the center of the room there are four nymphs with no clothing danced around a fire.

"Damn it," said Flora.

"These are not... Christians," Sarah said with emphasis on the word Christians. Out of the dark shadows came sisters Thistle and Thorn. Their black hair longer than before, now reaching down to their knees.

"Welcome to Disrepute," Morgana Thistle said.

"No, not you again," Flora shouted.

"Well look at that. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child?" Morgana Thorn said.

"Flora, do you know them?" Sarah asked aghast.

"You will not drag us down in your debauchery against our wishes," Flora shouted

"Against your wishes?" both sisters repeated in unison. "Do you think it was against your wishes?"

"Debauches?" screamed Sarah.

Morgana Thistle closed in on Flora, "so you deny the passion in your blood?" Her sister came behind her and whispered, "you could have said no anytime. Admit you were just too wet down there."

"I was under a spell. I could not behave properly. I cannot even speak about it."

"We do not kiss and tell," contraindicated fairy Thorn.

"Who are these...Ladies?" asked Sarah.

"The fair breeze blew, the white foam flew, the furrow follows free; We were the first that ever burst into the silent sea," declared Morgana Thistle.

"We are the sisters Thistle and Thorn," said fairy Thorn.

Out of the shadows came three other creatures, Flora was relieved as Michael Faunus was in the middle.

"Hello Flora. Nice to meet you again," he said.

"Michael are your sisters still mean to you?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, they pinch, tease, show their fannies and tickles with kisses. Show and no do. They're a menace to all creatures," he said with unexpected fervor.

Flora looked at the other creatures. One was a satyr, much more beefy and more goat-like than Michael, and he introduced himself as Robin Goodfellow.

"Not the famous Goodfellow, surely? She asked.

"I understand I'm notorious these days," he replied.

The other companion was something she never heard of before. He was of regular size with white skin, extremely defined muscles, and narrow waist. He radiated masculinity in a way she had never seen before, even though he had a stag horn protrude from his head. She felt herself get excited just by the look of him.

"May I introduce Brown," said Faunus.

"Oh my," Flora replied.


Notes

*Llewelyn the Seer tells this story in late medieval "Mabinogion". Merlin fell in love with the fairy and asked her how he could meet her. "Change into a starling," replied the fairy. Merlin transformed himself into a starling. Birds are not known for their thinking, and Merlin lost himself in the starling-shape for three weeks until he was attacked by a hawk. Unfortunately, he was 8 feet above ground and sprained his ankle when he fell down.

**It is not known meaning of the Raven king's expression. Some theologians have pointed out since the original sin, women's magic is by nature weak. The magician and natural philosopher Jonathan Savile claims in his book "Analytic principle" in 1619 that witch magic may be weak, but it is deep, rooted magic of the earth. Savile illustrates this with: When a stallion feels a mare is in heat, he is almost impossible to control. King Loth feared this magic so much he returned to his land.