The Strange rooms Ch. 04

Story Info
Debauchery in Fae.
2.2k words
1
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Nevinc

When Brown came closer to Flora, her first instinct was to hold her silver cross around her neck. Then she remembered the box Thomas Burke gave her, and she felt a breath of relief. She was suddenly aware there was an exit, and she could use it.

She looked at her mistress and felt they had to get out now, before her body might betray her just by the mere closeness to this Brown.

"By George, I'm in hell," moaned Mrs. Fallow.

"No, we told you are in the land of Disrepute. Hell is in another corner," Morgana Thistle.

Robin Goodfellow and Michael Faunus walked towards her as if it is just a walk in the park despite their nudity. Sarah could not help herself but look at their genitals.

"I'm a respectable married Cristian woman."

"Are you?" sister Thistle." Do you honor your marriage?"

"I keep my marriage wows."

"Do You? Do you fulfill his heritage? Do you have an heir? We fulfill the demands of nature in a much better way than you do Cristian woman." Sister Thorn said.

"This is not a civilized gentle conversation," said Sarah Fallows before she cringed. "It hurts."

"It's regrettable that he's so uncouth," stated Morgana Thistle as she stroked her neck. "Doesn't he adore your body. Doesn't he play, touch and kiss?"

"He just climbs on me and shoves it in. It's disgusting."

"But you know what is at stake. Do you think he accepts this situation? He could argue estrangement."

"I know," she cried. "The Prince Regent actions were clear."

Michael handed her a glass of wine, "Relax. Nobody wants to harm you." Flora tried to intervene, "no Sarah. Do not drink it." Sarah did not heed her maids plea and drank the wine.

Brown came up behind miss Thorpe and whispered in her ear, "Don't you think your mistress can handle herself. She has the age." Then he kissed her neck.

Flora Thorpe reminded herself she was young, and Browns actions was a distraction she could not afford. Her problem was not only his caresses felt exceptionally good and desirable, but his mere presence also made her excited beyond measure.

"Stop mister," Flora barked and turned around. "We are going to walk out and that's it."

Even though there were multiple layers of clothing between them Flora noticed his erect member at her belly. She grabbed his cock and push it sideways but didn't release it. He smiled at her and laid his arms around her neck.

"Of course. I would not dream of disrespecting a beautiful lady such as you."

When Brown was so close, miss Thorpe could smell him in this wood smoked room and it was intoxicating. Her hand went up to his muscular breast but did not push him away. The hand stayed there, and she looked deep in the wilderness reflecting in his eyes and saw his desire burning. "I'm so screwed," she thought.

Sarah was having similar problems. Morgana Thistle laid her head on Mrs. Fallows shoulder, "And how are you dealing with this problem? Do you teach him bed manners?"

"Oh no, it's not proper. I'm a lady."

"You are a woman. Do you show him how he should grab your breast?" Thistle said as she took ahold of Sarah's breast."

"Oh," gasped Sarah.

"Michael, show her how her husband should kiss them."

Michael unbuttoned Mrs. Fallow's dress. She stares at him in a panic as her breast pops free from her dress.

"So beautiful," he said and then kissed, suckled, and licked her nipples as she quietly whimpered. He stroked her chin. With big eyes Sarah asked him, "You really find them pretty?"

Michael nodded, "You just have to show him your breasts and he will worship them."

"They are not to small?"

"Big enough to demand respect."

"Sarah Darling," lady Thistle lectured." You also must learn how to encourage him. Take hold of Goodfellows cock and caress it. Show him you are not easily pushed around."

Robin Goodfellow groaned as Sarah took hold of his cock, and curiously caressed it. She had never really seen her husband's member, especially in its erect state. She did not notice she was no longer frightened and anxious, nor that Morgana Thistle had undressed her in the proceedings.

"Now you hold him, he is yours to do with as you please. Even Arthur followed a Lady when you took his Excalibur, and he was not as well-endowed as our Robin," said Thistle and showed her how she could move your hand. Sarah suddenly smiled, while she breathed heavily, for her newfound power.

"I can walk out anytime I want," Flora Thorpe thought, but found she did not want to. She still had her hand around his penis. He gently held her close with his chin against her chin and rocked her peacefully. Then he lightly kissed her eyebrows, her nose and her naturally beautiful lips. She marveled at his lean muscular body with his smooth motions.

"Do you also have problems with your sisters?" she asked.

"We of Fae often have problems with each other. We are not really wise nor known of long thinking*. But Michael is just acting stupid. He could easily fix his problems with his sisters."

"How?"

"I'll show you", Brown said and gave her a deep, toe curling and long-lasting kiss. When their lips finally parted, he started to undress her, and Flora found he was moving too slow. She cast a look at Mrs. Fallow and not only noticed her state of undress but the enormous cock she held in her hand. It didn't look like Sarah was going to release it. Flora checked Brown's package and was relieved to find it was substantial.

Brown laid her down on a divan and covered her body with kisses. Morgana Thorn laid her head by her side and said, "Now young Lady. You owe me a thorn. I want a refund."

She then climbed over her and put her pussy were Flora mouth was. "I never..." Flora thought but knew what was expected from her. She was not stupid, even though she could not think straight at the moment. She had just never imagined herself in this position.

Flora started to kiss the fairy's labia, when she felt Brown not only kiss her pussy, but even licking her nub.

"By Jove, he will notice how soaking wet I am", she thought before she reciprocated Brown's tongue.

"Come on; Tune: if you can penetrate her with fingering, so; we'll try with tongue too; see what of her remain. Hark, Hark! The lark at heaven's gate sing". Morgana Thistle was almost singing.

"Gorblimey", moaned Sarah as Michael dived into her cunt and demanded a taste. "Oh, you heathen sinners". She released Goodfellows cock, and stroked Michaels head. His ministrations affected her in a way she had not experienced before. Her sensations were intensified as Goodfellow started to play with her breasts. Suddenly she groaned loudly as she climaxed, and the intensity of her feelings made her afraid.

"What happened?" she asked gasping and with all her senses on alert.

"The little death every woman deserves," Morgana Thistle replied with a snicker. Mrs. Fallow noticed she was laying in the fairy lady's lap. She had no intention to protect herself, even though she feared it would hurt when Michael climbed between her legs and gently inserted his dick into her. Morgana Thistle took Goodfellows cock and kissed, licked, and swallowed with her tongue swirling about its glans.

"That's utterly repulsive and indecent", Sarah thought without conviction. She rather wondered how it would taste, while she embraced Michael. Her fears were to her astonishment unfounded. "It doesn't hurt," she thought as Michael worked in and out of her. She was fully fulfilled, and it felt good.

The first to surrender to their lusts was Morgana Thorn. She fell from Floras mouth on the floor. It triggered Flora and she bent her heads backward as her orgasm ravaged her. The maid pushed her pussy into Browns mouth which he happily accepted. She felt as she was floating backward on a fast-flowing stream. She pulled him over and into her and sighed contently at his weight and the contact with his skin. He let his dick slide along her belly, sawing back and forth, before he pushed into her with one stroke.

"Ah you beast," she said in a low voice. "Now take your pleasures."

Then she took a hold of his antler as she pushed her hips against him in an effort to pull him inside her deeper.

"You have to be gentle with his horn sweet," Morgana Thorn said as she stroked Flora's forehead. Miss Thorpe felt in that moment loved and cared, and in that moment an image of Thomas Burke popped in her head. She remembered with pleasure the look in his eyes when he said they would figure it out.

As the Faun increased his pounding into Sarah, Lady Thistle was being fucked doggystyle by Robin. Her breasts were swaying in Sarah's face and she couldn't help herself but taste of them. When she felt Michael cum, she pulled him in closer with her hands and legs, and she could not help having another orgasm of her own. Thistle experienced the same predicament as Robin filled her cunt. They fell on the pair winding under them with a lot of groans and sighs.

Sarah raised herself on all fours when Robin gripped her ass.

"He is not going to mount me like an animal with that stock of his," she thought before he did exactly that. Robin pushed his cock slowly into her flower as Sarah whimpered, "Oh you brute, I cannot... I'm spent." The Satyr had no problems with her copious wetness to poke, prod and eventually slide into her.

"My god, it is so big, I'm so stuffed," Sarah moaned. "Please, have mercy."

At that moment Michael put his dick in front of Sarah's face, and she realized she now had the opportunity to taste him. She did not hesitate but kissed the crown before she slurped the rest of him into her mouth. She didn't mind Robins pounding with Michaels dick deep into her mouth, except some part of her brain shouted "You wanton slut. You like this. You like his taste. You like the taste of him, you slut. You slut."

Flora had the ride of her life. Her face cradled at Brown's shoulder as he relentlessly plowed into her. His pubic bone stroked her clitoris which made Flora deliriously excited. She had one nerve-wracking climax and was incredibly happy when Brown soon came in her.

Her pussy felt a little sensitive, it felt good as he pulled out and embraced her in his arm. As she cuddled with him, she remembered a song from her childhood. It was a song about a Brown who took the virginity of young woman, until a girl bound him with a wire made from her own hair. She even hummed the melody.

"So, you just fuck your sisters," Flora said.

"I don't think you understand us. Michaels sisters, brothers and cousins are a meddling, quarrelsome and proud warring tribe of the Fae. Disrepute is the derogatory name they give us because we are gentle, while they can be of nature violent with malice. I am into the wild. Today when you mortals build with steel, smoke and care less I often seek the fertile earth on the banks of Wye."

Even though Flora felt very comfortable in his arm, some part of her felt it was now time to part. She walked over to Sarah whose butt was high in the air being pounded effortlessly by Robin. Flora marveled at how Sarah could hold so much of Michaels dick in her mouth. When the faun ejaculated in her mouth, Flora wiped up some cum that flowed out of her mistress mouth with her finger and tasted it.

Soon Sarah pushed her head into her arms and groaned loudly like an animal and fell to the ground. Goodfellow followed to fill her cunt with sperm. When he retracted his cock from her, he bowed his head to kiss her neck and said, "You are magnificent." Sarah was more than pleased. She was proud.

"Sarah, we have to leave," said Flora and pulled her up. Sarah nodded with a grim face. They were putting on their clothes as the sisters walked up to them.

"You look thoroughly fucked," said Morgana Thistle grinning and bowed. Flora saw the exit in the direction of the bow, and the two women walked on wobbly legs towards it. When they entered Mrs. Fallows bedchamber, they took off their dresses, laid close to each other under the covers of the bed and fell asleep.

Notes

* As early as 876 the magician Roger Hughes explained in the "Red book of Tewkesbury" the problems of governance in the Fae kingdoms. Since fairies have trouble with consistent planning and consequence thinking, it leaves little room for kingdom-building. Abducting human adults to have as leaders often fails as they are not adept to the realm of Fae. That is the reason why human children have been abducted, for example Hrafn Lot, to be raised as a Fae king. One other option for the Fae community is for someone from Fae to impregnate a human woman, so she can bear a child of both worlds as for example Merlinus Ambrosius.