The Strange Tale of Dr. LePage

Story Info
A story of a most unusual man and his "prize."
1.7k words
3.72
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was awake. Her dark-rooted blonde hair stuck to her face. Cobalt blue eyes, long since accustomed to the dark, no longer struggled for focus. Was it morning? Evening? Mid-afternoon? She refused to allow her frazzled mind be concerned with this annoyance. "Time," she thought...then let it go. Even the dank basement no longer offended her. She was, in point - of - fact, adjusted. Her hands cuffed and hooked over her head, she mouthed the straw that was always there to her left and perched on a high table. Cool bottled water. She let her throat feel every nuance of the graceful falling liquid slide down her parched inside. Her flat belly, exposed from the torn tee-shirt and worn, hip hugging jeans, sang in approval..."Mmm," she moaned as the water landed. She looked to her right for the single source of light beaming into her prison. "Morning," she whispered.

2.

Dr. LePage stood at the stove. His mind completely attentive to the frying of eggs and crackling of sausages in front of him, when the most unwelcome annoyance of the clanging telephone interrupted him.

"Yes?" he grumbled.

"Doctor?" the young woman's voice stammered.

"Who is this? What do you want?" demanded LePage.

"Doctor, I'm sorry to bother you, but Doctor Markus is demanding to speak with you," she said hurriedly.

"Markus knows I am on sabbatical. Goodbye!" LePage slammed the phone and went back to his chore, now talking to himself as was his way when upset.

"Simpletons. Idiots. I have so much to do...so much to do! Ah, sunny-side. Perfect! Now, the spice, and then yummy."

Reaching into his white smock, he pulled out a vile of pharmaceutical grade cocaine and carefully garnished the prepared breakfast. He gently laid the meal onto a fine china plate, then - using the stethoscope that hung around his neck, checked his heartbeat.

"Hmm, too excited, too excited. Calm down...deep breath," he mumbled as he popped two Xanax into his mouth.

3.

The girl started her morning routine. Exercise was tricky and limited. She could manage toe lifts to keep her calf muscles taught, and isometric belly pulls for her abs. She had long since determined two things; if she kept in shape physically, she would be okay mentally. She also reckoned that should she no longer be appealing to her captor, he would kill her. Breathing hard from the workout, she smiled at the aroma drifting down from upstairs.

4.

"Breakfast!", sang LePage as he appeared holding her tray. "And how did we sleep, my dear?"

LePage placed the tray on the high table near the water bottle. He undid the girl's cuffs and pulled a chair for her, sitting her as if a maitre d in a fine restaurant. His eyes on her breasts, firm and pushing taut against the torn tee shirt, he cupped them as she sat. Examining her enthusiastically, he spoke.

"Very nice workmanship...not too hard, and very natural. You said these were done by a surgeon from here? Fascinating. Good man, good man."

The girl ate while LePage fondled her. She had taught herself to be removed from his physical touch. She concentrated on her food as intently as LePage did on her breasts.

"Tell me, dear, " he said as he pinched her nipples through the tee, "do you have complete feeling here?"

The girl looked at his hands, and nodded "yes" while swallowing some egg. As she worked her fork under and between his hands, she dropped it on his smock. LePage fell back in horror.

"Fool! Clumsy Idiot!" he screamed as he furiously wiped at his whites. The girl smiled to herself. LePage ranted.

"Look...look at this! Now I must re-scrub up and change!" he yelled.

The girl quickly managed more food, knowing that LePage was going to punish her. He stood her up, re-cuffed her hands and hooked them over her head. He shook a finger in her face. "Bad, bad girl!" he said. He then ripped away the tee shirt. The girl moaned softly. Her breasts jumped free, her nipples hardened, she felt that twinge she had gotten to know and yearn for. Her mouth fell open to accommodate her anticipatory breathing. Her blue eyes dilated from the excitement and the cocaine. She studied LePage's hands as he fondled her incredible breasts. For the first time that morning, she made eye contact with her jailer. His dark almost black eyes never failed to fascinate her. As she watched her subjugator, her body gave in. His huge hands moved down to her firm belly, then with deliberate slowness, LePage looked into her eyes and slid one hand down into her jeans. She was already wet. Shuddering to his touch. LePage pushed a finger into her, and she screamed. Her hoarse voice echoed the basement. LePage curled his finger inside her and pulled hard to the front vaginal wall. The girl whimpered, shook, stiffened, held her breath...and came. Her orgasm was full and rich; covering LePage's finger with her silky cum. She wanted more. Needed more. He knew her well.

"I must change," he whispered.

"No...please," she begged.

LePage wiped his finger, took away her tray and disappeared up the stairs.

5.

The girl tried to make herself cum again. Squeezing her thighs tight, she attempted to friction her wet pussy. She was aching for touch. Her frustration only made her more excited and determined, as she twisted and maneuvered to satisfy her need. The jeans would help, she thought. She managed to move the middle seam of her jeans to her swollen clit. The toe-touches, she considered. She raised and lowered her bottom half again and again. The seam grew wet from her pre-cum. She looked down at her glorious body, then closed her eyes and imagined the seam was HIM. Hanging still, she released an explosive orgasm. When she opened her eyes, LePage was there. He was not alone. Freshly clad in new whites, LePage stood behind the "Boys" as he had termed them. Two young men of Thai descent, studied the incredible blonde hanging before them. The girl waited. She had been given the Boys once before, and she knew what was about to happen to her. LePage lit a cigarette, placed it in a long holder and sat for the show.

"Take her," he commanded.

6.

The Boys moved quickly to her. She was, after all, magnificent. One of the men undid her jeans and pulled them over her hips and down her long legs. The other, already behind her, was licking her perfect ass. She sighed, never taking her eyes off LePage. She jumped as the man behind her slid a calloused finger into her tiny ass hole. Simultaneously, the other man bent and sucked on her exposed, bulbous clit. The girl closed her eyes and let herself be taken. The men worked in perfect synchronicity. Filled with finger and tongue, she let go and once again climaxed hard. Opening her eyes, she once more looked at LePage. His cigarette glowed. His mouth, a slight smile. The black eyes cutting into her. Suddenly, she felt herself being moved from the hook that held her. The Boys carried her to LePage. Standing her directly in front of him, they unlocked the handcuffs. She looked at LePage and waited for instructions.

"Kneel," he said casually.

She did as he demanded. Kneeling between the two tiny men, the girl reached for their cocks. Her mouth wet with anticipation, she took them. Licking the shafts, wetting them, holding one, while sucking the other, she was in paradise. She let her mind fly far away...her only focus was to taste the Boys in her mouth. They were small men, and she was able to take them both. Sucking hard and long, she listened to them moan in pleasure. Her eyes focused on LePage, she glared at him ... two cocks in her perfect mouth.

"Do not let them cum , my dear," he whispered.

She brought the men to the verge of orgasm, then let go. LePage clapped his hands, and the men moved her again. This time to a cot under the tiny window. They laid her down on her back. One of the Boys crawled under her, while the other waited. The girl gasped loudly, as the man under her penetrated her ass with his small cock. Then, the other man lifted her legs and took her pussy. LePage watched as the men fucked his prize. The girl screamed, urged, begged. Then, captive became captor, as she took control of the men inside her. "Fuck me, you fuckersssssss!" she ordered as she directed their cocks using her incredible body to position for the most intense penetration. The more she ordered, the more they obeyed, as the three of them paced to animalistic. The girl sat up, allowing for the man in her ass to invade it even deeper. The other man's small cock, falling out of her, she quickly ordered him behind her.

Moving to her knees, she spread her magnificent ass wide and yelled to the Boys for them to take her there ...together. LePage looked on as the girl, facing him took two cocks in her ass. She stared at him as they pounded into her. Her blazing eyes calling him as she accommodated their fucking. Her nipples ripe and hard, hung on to her firm breasts. Her belly, flat and tight, moving with each push from the Boys. Her ass, high in the air. Finally, LePage was ready. She watched him as he stood near her face and stripped his whites. His body was as she expected; tight and ripped. His chest, strong and muscular. His stomach, like hers, flat from training. His cock, thick, shaved smooth, and very hard, pressed against her lips. She came immediately at the touch of it. She opened her mouth and took him in...deep. Her body moving from the men inside her, she let LePage fuck her mouth hard. Grabbing his moving hips, she held him in her mouth as he thrust his huge cock into her. The Thai men screamed. LePage screamed. The girl felt explosions in every orifice of her wonderful body. Then, she screamed.

7.

The hospital lights dimmed. Thick accents flurried around his head, as the anesthetic began to take over. Before falling into his last sleep as a man, Dr. LePage had one final image of himself. A beautiful blonde, lusted after by every man who laid eyes on her.

The End