The Stranger

Story Info
Good girl forced to fulfill secret dirty fantasy.
1.9k words
4.22
187.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

authors note: The corrections I've promised have been made. Be sure to let me know if I've overlooked anything. I want the story to be as good as it can be. I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback, be it praise or criticism.

The story that follows is pure fantasy, the kind you might act out with a loving partner or think about when you are all alone. In real life a woman in this situation would not respond with pleasure, and would hopefully file criminal charges. I am well aware of this, and hope that my readers are too.

**********

Valerie was bored at the party and just about to leave, but she thought she'd better say good-bye to the hostess. She wandered around searching, but couldn't find her on the main floor so she decided to go up-stairs and look.

At the top of the stairs she saw an open door and peeked in but the room was empty. Catching her reflection in the vanity mirror, she stopped to admire her daring outfit. She wore a leopard print zip-up top and miniskirt with faux-fur trim. Thinking about how different this was from her usual style, she ran her hands over the material self-consciously. It was her first college party, and her dorm-mate insisted that all of her own clothes were too conservative. She had rummaged through a half-unpacked suitcase and found what she had deemed perfect. "It totally goes with your hair," her new friend had insisted.

Valerie's long brown tresses reached almost down to the back of her knees, and actually fell lower than the hem of the tiny skirt. As she shook her head to watch her prized locks swish back and forth, she thought she saw something move in the darkness behind her. She turned quickly but there was nothing. Laughing nervously at herself she continued her search.

There were several doors in the long hallway. She could be anywhere, Valerie thought. The next door was closed; she knocked softly. She didn't hear anything, so she pushed the door open. Edging in through the doorway, she gave her eyes a moment to adjust and scanned the room. On the opposite wall by the window was a king sized bed, but other than that, the room was empty. As she turned to go she felt a strong hand cover her mouth. "Don't try to scream" said a low male voice. "And you won't be hurt."

He pushed her across the room onto the bed. She could hear the blood pumping through her veins and she fought back the urge to yell. Yet there was something in the sense of danger that excited her that she didn't quite understand.

He crawled up behind her on the bed and leaned toward her so that his lips were almost touching her ear. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. "You're not going to scream are you?" She shook her head no. Her heart was pounding; her eyes wide with fear. He let go, and she tried to turn to get a look at him. He grabbed her face and shoved it back toward the wall. "Don't even think about it."

"Tell me, have you ever thought of having sex with a perfect stranger?"

When she found her voice, it came out wobbly and uneven. "Y-yes, but-"

"Shh, don't worry. It's going to happen, you don't really have a choice." He paused and ran the back of his hand over the delicate skin of her neck. "I'm calling the shots. You just do what you're told and everything will be fine, got it?" His voice was soft and reasonable yet his words where anything but.

Time seemed to stand still. "Valerie," he said. "Did you hear me?" Her blood ran cold. "Yes, I know your name. There's a lot I know about you. And yet, you know nothing about me. So you better do exactly what I say or you will be very sorry. Do you understand?"

She only managed to whimper a soft pathetic, "yes."

"That's more like it," he said, sliding his hand down between her legs. "Naughty girl," he chuckled. "No panties. You where practically asking for this to happen. Maybe you're not such a good girl after all. Maybe you're just a naughty little whore."

"No," she whispered. "I'm not like that-"

"Yes, Valerie. Yes you are. You're a naughty little whore. Why your pussy is all hot and wet. I want you to tell me that you're a naughty little whore."

Valerie wanted to cry. She couldn't do this. She could have laid there and just let it happen maybe but she couldn't say the things he wanted to hear. "I-I'm I'm naughty." She said weakly.

She felt a sharp sting as he slapped her hard on the ass. "That was no good Valerie. No good at all. I know you can do better than that."

Her face burned hotter than her ass as she held back the tears. "Please don't hurt me" she whimpered.

"Valerie, Valerie, Valerie. Love is pain." He slapped her again, and again, and again. He undid her skirt and took it off of her. He pushed his fingers up her pussy and pumped being sure to bump up against her tender g-spot. "Your cunt is wet and sticky. I know you're a very bad girl. If you don't confess to me, I'll have to spank you again."

"I'm naughty, I told you. I'm a bad girl"

He spanked her again, this time he didn't stop until he heard her sob. Her tears where now rolling down her cheeks. "What do you want me to say?" she cried.

"Tell me that you are a naughty little whore."

She took a deep ragged breath. "I am a naughty little-- whore."

"That's more like it, now say it again"

"I'm a naughty little whore."

"Yes you are. You're just a nasty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Let me hear you say it."

"I'm a nasty little slut."

"What?"

"I'm a nasty little slut." she said a little louder.

"Yes, your slutty little pussy is just dripping. Here, taste your cunt juice." He said, bringing his finger to her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled. "Taste it." She tried to turn away, but he yanked her hair. She squealed softly and obeyed. "I love it when you struggle," he told her. "It only makes it more fun."

He grabbed at her tit roughly, rolling and pinching it in his hand. With his other hand he unzipped the top and took it off of her. He continued to fondle her breasts as if they were property of his.

She could hear him slipping off his belt. The sound of the buckle rattling made her whole body tense. What was he planning to do? Would he hurt her even more? He ordered her onto her belly. She lay there waiting until she felt the first sting of the belt across her back. She flinched, but seconds later, realized that the spot was warm and she felt strangely aroused. He struck again, paused for the pain to turn to heat, and lashed her again, this time across her ass.

"A part of you really likes that, doesn't it, Valerie?"

"Yes" she whispered almost inaudible.

He lashed her, not hard but just enough to sting, again and again. "You want it harder, don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes."

"You have to ask for it."

Softly she said, "harder." He increased the pressure. "Harder," she said a bit louder. "Harder," she said again. She tried to convince herself that she was just telling him what he wanted to hear, that she didn't know what he might do if she didn't play along. Yet she felt the heat rising and not just where the belt had struck.

"Put your hands above your head," he ordered her. She obeyed and he took the belt and tied her hands together to the bed post. She heard him unzip his pants and felt his hard cock pressing against her ass. "I'm hard as a rock Valerie. You want me to fuck you, don't you Valley? You want me to fuck you like a dirty little whore. Say it Valley. Tell me what you want."

Her pussy now throbbed in spite of itself. She could feel the heavy thickness of her juices dripping from her cunt. And it was aching for his rock hard dick to fill the emptiness. She was fighting herself, trying to be good. She felt her resolve slipping but realized she had no choice. The choice was being made for her. Right down to the nasty filthy words she was to say. She did the only thing she could. "Fuck me like a dirty little whore."

He pulled her legs apart, rubbed her now sopping cunt and grabbed his hard-on and pressed it into her. He held her hips and sank his rod deep into her slit. She could feel herself letting go of her inhibition as he thrust himself over and over into her.

"You're a nasty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Just a filthy piece of property. I can do anything I want with you."

"Yes. Anything."

"You really should be ashamed of yourself, getting fucked like a two dollar whore by a complete stranger. Are you ashamed of what a filthy little whore you are?"

"Yes- yes. I'm so ashamed. I'm so dirty, and nasty," she cried out, loosing herself in the exhilaration of the forbidden.

"No man is ever going to want you now; you're just a used up piece of trash."

Tears again began to roll down her face.

"Beg me to stop, Valerie."

"No! Don't stop- its too late."

"Beg me to stop, Valerie. Do it. Struggle." His voice was commanding.

"Stop. Please-"

"You're just a nasty little piece of trash, Valerie."

"No, please, let me go." She struggled to be free.

"I'm going to use you up like my little whore, then I'll let you go."

"Please..."

"Use you like a filthy rag, and then throw you into the gutter."

"no"

"Your nothing to me, Valerie. Just a worthless cum-rag. A dirty little whole."

"no, no, no"

"trash, shit, filth, slut, worthless, nasty whore"

"please, please"

"Fucking bitch, open your mouth." He grabbed her hair, yanked her head to the side and pulled out his cock and shoved it in. "Swallow it bitch- nasty fucking slut."

His come shot down her throat and she felt her cunt contract hard; the sheets were soaked beneath her. He pulled out of her mouth, still coming and shot his semen across her back and into her hair.

He quickly untied her from the bed and shoved her onto the floor. "Lay there. That's where you belong, you little gutter slut. Don't get up, until you see the sun coming through the window."

He left but she lay there naked, afraid to move. When at last the sunlight streamed in through the window, she gathered her clothing and dressed quickly. She wobbled down the stairs as swiftly as her weakened legs would carry her. In the main room people were passed out everywhere. She felt there was safety in numbers so she crawled up on the couch to get some much needed sleep. Before exhaustion overtook her she wondered if the stranger was still somewhere in the house...

* * * * *

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!