The Stranger

Story Info
An encounter with a stranger that turned enjoyable.
2.1k words
4.02
26.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot muggy July afternoon. All I wanted to do was relax and enjoy my 2 days off. I talked to a few friends on the Internet and told them I was going to find a secluded place to relax and take some pictures. I told them I would talk to them later and possibly show them the results of my adventure.

I got a change of clothes, in case I got hot, my camera and something cold to drink. I choose to wear something cool since it was 100 degrees out so I wore a low cut pink shirt that showed off my voluptuous D cup breasts. I had recently purchased a jean mini skirt and it was perfect to allow some nice cool air to blow up to reach the red things I had chosen to wear.

I said my goodbyes at home and told them I did not know when I would get back, but not to worry. I got in my car and just started driving. I ended up at a beautiful place along a road I travel a lot. It was off the road a bit and had a perfect view of the river with lots of trees to offer shade from the heat, very secluded just like I was looking for.

I opened the car door to get a better view of my surroundings, there seemed to be no one around so I could do anything I wanted. Many things went through my mind and I giggled out loud. I dropped my lighter so I had to get out to retrieve it, as I bent over to pick it up a cool breeze came along, it felt so incredible on my smooth shaven pussy through my nearly non-existent under things.

Just then my phone rang. All I could think of was who was bothering me now. I answered and someone uttered "Hi sexy, damn you look good today." I stammered, "who is this?"

He answered, "That is not important right now, is it. But I loved how your tits are bulging out of your pink shirt."

My mind did cart wheels, how could anyone know what I was wearing, or maybe someone was playing a trick on me. I uttered "How do you know what I am wearing?" I laughed and said "Nice guess, but who is this anyway?" In a stern voice he said " I told you it was not important who I am. But if you think I am guessing, then how do I know when you bent over that I could see your sexy red thong! I've had my eye on you for a long time, I've been dying to fuck you."

I gasped and almost dropped my phone. He knows what I am doing. Oh, god, how long has he been watching me? How long has he been planning this? "Why the fuck are you playing games with me?" I quickly up the phone my heart racing, who could have called me and how did they know what I was wearing? I scanned the area and I still did not see anyone.

My phone rang again. I did not know if I should answer it but it could be important. I decided to answer it just in case. I calmly said hello. That sexy voice was on the other end again. He said " Do not ever hang up on me again, I will leave you unhurt if you obey me." I struggled to utter "Why are you doing this and who are you?" He said "I will be telling you what to do. Do not ask me any questions unless I tell you to answer me, just do as you are ordered to do."

All I could think was to start my car and get the hell out of there. He yelled "Turn the car off and take the keys out of the ignition and place them on the passenger seat." I was startled to finally realize he could see what I was doing, I started to say something and he stopped me. "I told you not to talk unless I gave you permission. I want you to put your phone on speaker so that you have both your hands free", he said.

He commanded me to close my eyes and not to move or say anything no matter what happened. Next thing I knew he was placing a blindfold over my eyes so I could not see who he was. I felt my shirt being lifted over my head and exposing my full breasts except for the tiny straps of the red bra I was wearing. His finger was flicking against my nipple slowly, back and forth, I tried to contain the moan, but it slipped through my clenched teeth. My bra was pushed up, rubbing hard against my erect nipples in the process. My back arched as the contact sent sensations like electric shocks through my nerve endings.

He left for a minute and I thought of trying to run but there was a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I knew. I always dreamed of being taken like this, just in a playing way. Not many people knew this, could it be someone I knew. I heard him open the hatch of the van. He was moving the seat forward. OMG, what was he going to do to me now?

I felt his hand on my arm. He whispered in my ear "Just do as I tell you and I will not harm you. I can tell by how wet you are that you love this." He laid me back gently in the van. I could feel him get in and approach my face. He bent down to whisper again in my ear. "You got me so damn hard. I know how you love to have your nipples played with, don't you?" With a bit of excitement in my voice I sighed " Uh, yes but..." He cut me off in mid sentence. He took my hand and placed it on his hard cock. His cock was tremendous. It had to be at least 8 inches and thick.

My nipples were so hard and my pussy was aching to be touched at this point. I could feel him blowing air against my nipples. I held my gasp in, and followed the path of his warm breath against my skin. It stopped and I wondered where the next contact would come, I both dreaded and eagerly awaited it. I felt his mouth on my nipple sucking and teasing it with his tongue. He sucked hard on the tip, running it between his teeth and teasing it with quick, hard flicks of his tongue. He made a satisfied noise, his free hand cupping my other breast, squeezing gently, running his thumb over the nipple, pinching and rolling it between his fingers, his thigh pressing ever harder against my pussy.

I opened my mouth to say something but I felt his finger come to my mouth. He says "SHHHH... I told you not to speak unless told to." I desperately fought not to become aroused, but I couldn't help it. My breasts are really sensitive, and he knew what he was doing, it felt so good. There was a growing, deep throb between my legs, and I couldn't escape it.

He slowly started moving down my body, suck and biting me. His tongue got to the top of my thong, my body quivered at his touch on my skin. My legs were squirming and I wanted to cry out, but I did not dare to disobey him. He slowly took my panties off in a teasing way letting his fingers brush my thighs. I could feel his fingers inching along my skin, creating a wave of goose bumps on my flesh.

His hands were on my thighs, pushing them further apart, making me shiver. I know I was getting aroused and was shamed by the fact that being handled like this by a strange man was so pleasurable. I should have been fighting and screaming out.

The tip of his finger teased the skin around my pussy, making me buck in surprise. He seemed to moan as he licked and nipped his way. "Mmm so wet, and no hair at all, good,I like it that way."

His finger slipped easily between my puffy, wet lips. His finger grazed my clit and through my wet pussy. He took my wetness and swirled it around my asshole, flicking his finger in and out. "God, you are so wet", he said.

He slowly ran a finger from my asshole to my pussy, coming to rest on my clit. I tried to close my legs, but his feet are preventing me from doing so. He began to rub my clit, slowly and lightly in a circular motion. He stroked me and then he slowly inserted his finger into my pussy. He started fucking me with his fingers. "You like that, don't you?" he growled as I gasped for breath. "You like feeling my fingers in you, huh? Come on, baby, come for me."

Every muscle in my pussy locked up and I came, screaming. I bucked against his hand and screamed again, my body shaking. "Oh, God, yeah," I heard him whisper seconds before he pulled his fingers away.

I didn't even have a chance to catch my breath before I felt his hot, wet tongue running up the length of my pussy. Then his hands were pulling my lips apart while his tongue danced on my clit. He started to insert his finger again, in and out of my wet pussy, while his tongue danced in unison with the movements of his finger.

I moaned with every thrust of his finger and flick of his tongue, my excitement grew, until I couldn't hold back any longer, until I came like I have never cum before! He moaned against my pussy, lapping up every drop of cum. His hands gently ran over my breasts, down over my stomach and over my trembling thighs. "You tasted so good".

He slid his body up mine, slowly sliding his tongue along my body, making me shiver in delight. When his tongue finally reached my breast. He flicked his tongue over my hard nipple, delighted in it's hardening response. He took my nipple in his teeth and started to lightly bite it, I began to moan in pleasure. After working on that one for a while, he moved to the other breast, and continued to do the same as before.

"I can tell just by the way you are moving that this is very stimulating. My guess is you are already wishing my cock were as deep inside your pussy as it could possibly go."

I felt him brush his hard throbbing cock against the inside of my thigh. I arched my body in response, showing him that I wanted it in my hot pussy. He pressed the tip lightly on the entrance, and held it there, teasing me with the feel of it just resting there, when he knew that I wanted it deep inside me.

He told me to get up on my hands and knees. I knew at this moment he was going to take me from behind. He maneuvered behind me and entered me doggy style. His balls slapped against my clit as he fucked me hard. He groaned as my pussy enveloped him. "God, you are so tight, so wet ..." He pumped away and pulled out, shooting his load all over my ass.

He kept me in the doggy position and started to lick my juicy, wet pussy. I moaned with pleasure as his tongue explored my insides. He used his fingers to massage my clit, as his tongue tasted my juices. He kept up his licking until I reached an orgasm.

He wasn't finished. He had become hard again, while licking me. He plunged his cock back into me. He pumped me for a long time bringing me to orgasm again and again. Catching his breath, he gripped my legs hard and gave a few deeper thrusts. I moaned as my pussy squeezed him, milking him for every last drop of cum. My feet hooked behind his back, pulling him deeper into me. He reached down, hooked his hand behind my neck and pulled me up. I moaned, shivering in pleasure as he kissed me hard, his tongue roamed my mouth.

"How was that?" he whispered, into my ear. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" All I could do was shake my head no. I was just shocked that I had enjoyed it so much.

Thank you," he whispered in my ear. "Don't take off the blindfold until you hear my car leave."

I waited, and then pulled off the blindfold. I looked around, noting it was still dark. I had no idea the time, how long I had been in the van.