The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian moves the mirror to the end of the bed and positions it at an angle so that I have a good view of Tony's cock sliding in and out. My husband and I don't use mirrors, so I'm not used to seeing myself being penetrated from this angle, and I love it! It's like watching another woman being fucked in a porno film while experiencing the feelings, and in its own way, this is definitely a pornographic situation.

I continue to view the action in the mirror and when Tony leans forward to fondle my breasts and suck my nipples, the added visual stimulation is fabulous! He has said very little up to this point, but having made my nipples stand up like stalks, he sits back on his knees, and rocks back and forth, gently filling my vagina with each forward motion, and starts to talk.

"Christ, you're lovely. Great tits. Wonderful arse, nice and tight. Brian told me I shouldn't try the anal stuff, but once I'd got three fingers in there, I reckoned you'd be able to take it - and you did." He smiles as he recalls raping my bottom less than an hour earlier and puts his right hand under his cock and slips a couple of fingers back into my arse, while massaging my clitoris with his left thumb.

"You're lucky...mmmmm... I don't report you...ohhh God that's good... for rape and buggery." I say haltingly between his slow, deep incursions and manipulations.

"I don't think you'll be doing that, will you?" he says, very sure of himself and not looking in the slightest bit concerned.

I answer him by groaning loudly and having another orgasm on the end of his cock and expertly probing fingers. Tony responds by removing his fingers, grasping my breasts and speeding up his thrusts until he cums about 30 seconds later. He pulls his cock out almost immediately and I am just about to close my legs, when Brian, who has been watching the action intently, climbs onto the bed and mounts me. Only about five seconds separate the acceptance of two different penises into my vagina - something I had never contemplated before this day. My fanny lips have not even closed from Tony's withdrawal before Brian's thick cock opens me up even more.

"Don't I get a rest?" I ask, semi-seriously.

"Just a quick fuck, then you can have a coffee while we play with your body."

He is as good as his word and cums within a few minutes, but not before he has taken advantage of the sensitivity of my clitoris and has me bucking and writhing with another mind-blowing orgasm!

At last I am allowed to move and I gratefully sit down on the chaise longue and accept the coffee that Tony has made while Brian was filling me. The whole scene is utterly surreal: here I am, totally nude, sipping coffee in a hotel room with two naked men who have just had me in the most intimate ways possible. And of course, it's not over yet, not by a long way.

Even while I am drinking, both men toy with my body. Tony kneels and opens my thighs and for the next 10 minutes gives me some of the best cunnilingus I have ever experienced, licking my engorged pussy lips and circling my clit with his expert tongue. Most of the coffee ends up in the saucer or spills down my breasts. Brian is obviously keen on coffee, because he licks and sucks it off my breasts and belly - and doesn't miss a drop!

Double-penetration.

The three of us have been fucking, sucking and playing for what seems like days but is actually only three hours. I wonder if I'll be able to walk, or even stand, properly when I am finally released!

It had long been one of my fantasies to be fucked, used and abused by two men, and that fantasy was certainly being satisfied today! It might have been different if Brian and Tony were bi-sexual, and I might have been allowed to rest and watch them together. But both were obviously 100% straight and showed no interest in each other at all. Whenever I was "freed" by one, I was immediately taken again by the other. I have never before been so thoroughly, repeatedly and vigorously fucked and fondled, not to mention buggered, which was not surprising, as I have never been with two men at the same time until today.

At one point, Brian unsuccessfully tries to sodomise me, but stops when I tell him it is hurting. He manages to push the first couple of inches into my bum, but his 7-inch girth is too much and he pulls out.

"Sorry." I tell him, "It's just too thick; I'll have to get more practice with my husband and try again another time."

Tony is obviously not one to miss an opportunity and quickly takes Brian's place.

"No need to wait for your husband, you can get more practice right now." he says, and pushes my head down onto the bed.

"Wait a minute." I say, "I want to see it as it goes in. I've never seen what you guys see when you fuck a woman's arse. Brian, can you move the mirror round to this side?" He does as I ask and wheels the mirror into position and by craning my neck over my right shoulder, I can clearly see the reflection of what is on offer to Tony.

"All right Tony, put it in me, but stand to the left a bit so I can see your cock as it goes in."

I am so turned on I can hardly breathe, and can scarcely believe the words that are coming out of my mouth! I watch closely as Tony takes the lube and squirts it directly into my bottom and works it around with his fingers. Standing slightly to my left so that I can see the mirror, he holds his hard cock against me and rotates it teasingly around my bottom and fanny before pushing it just inside my anus. The cleft between my buttocks is shiny and slick from the lubrication and I can see the skin pushing in and stretching around the rigid black penis. Tony presses harder, the skin stretches a bit more and another inch of his cock enters my bum. This time, he doesn't move back and forth, he just continues to push in a fraction at a time, adding a little more lube as it goes in. I hold my breath and savour the feeling of fullness as my sphincter tries to contract and unsuccessfully push the cock out. I watch until my view is blocked by Tony's right hip, which is when he is buried to the hilt and I experience the now-familiar feeling of his scrotum resting against my vagina. I am so relaxed and receptive this time and Tony has no difficulty penetrating my bottom with his dark meat. We have discussed anal sex and I know Brian wants to bugger me, if only once, just because it's taboo and wrong, and I feel a bit sorry for him as he is forced to watch my arse being filled again with Tony's black cock. Tony isn't small, but his girth is just that bit less, which makes all the difference between pain and pleasure. Maybe Brian's day will come if I get enough practice...and the same thought is probably going through his mind!

Tony pumps into me as before and it's not long before I cum again with an anal orgasm, but this time, he rigidly withdraws from my bum without cumming himself. It soon becomes clear that the three of us have more to explore before I leave to go home...

Brian lies on his back on the bed and I straddle him, lowering my pussy onto his straining erection until I am fully impaled and my thighs splayed out across his hips. It feels good to have my fanny snugly-filled and to be on top and in control. I grind my pussy down on him and rock my pelvis to and fro, while my 34FF breasts fill his hands. I bend forward so that they are in his face and he squeezes them and sucks on my nipples like a greedy baby. My clit is perfectly positioned to rub against him and I am soon heading for another orgasm when I feel Tony take up position behind me. I should have realised the effect my raised bottom was going to have on him! Brian stops sucking my nipples and looks me in the eyes, saying nothing. We ask each other the same unspoken question: how do we feel about me being buggered by Tony while being fucked by Brian? I continue to look into Brian's eyes and he raises a questioning eyebrow. I nod...and wait for another first experience...

I don't have long to wait.

I carry on grinding away on Brian and Tony pushes me down a bit more, flattening my breasts against Brian's chest. I feel his cock push against me, but it must be an awkward angle because he gives up after a couple of attempts, and says "Can you guys move to the end of the bed?

With me still impaled on his erection, Brian uses his heels and elbows to shuffle down the bed and I move back with him. When we reach the end, my knees are just on the edge of the mattress and Brian's feet are on the floor.

"Perfect." says Tony. "Look behind you Laura."

I crane my neck round to see that Tony has repositioned the mirror so that I can clearly view the erotic sight of my own bottom and fanny as it rises and falls on Brian's thick shaft. Like many women, I'm not happy with the size of my bottom, but all the men I had been with assured me it was lovely - it must be a man thing. After a few seconds, my view is blocked by Tony as he stands behind me with another erection standing straight out from his body...

"You know I haven't done this before?" I say.

"Brian told me, that's what's going to make it so special. Lift your bum up a bit; but not too far or he'll slip out."

I take a deep breath and turn back towards Brian and raise my buttocks by a couple of inches. Tony runs his hands over my back and bottom, separating my cheeks even more, and applies the thick, anal lube. He seems to get as much pleasure using his fingers in my arse as he does his cock and he fingers me for at least a couple of minutes before I feel the now-familiar pressure of his cock against the small mouth of my bottom. What follows is not familiar at all. Slowly, ever so slowly, he eases into me. Where there had been some room for expansion before, there is none now - Brian's cock in my fanny is taking up all the room! The thin membrane that separates my vagina from my rectum is sandwiched between the two penises as Tony lodges his shaft half-way in. The feeling is indescribable and for once I don't know what to do! This is my third "first experience" in one day. Being fucked and buggered by a total stranger had been the first; discovering later that the stranger was black was the second, and now being double-penetrated is the third. What a fucking day - literally!

It feels good, but awkward, as we all try to move together. I quickly realise that I need to be passive as Brian thrusts up into my fanny and Tony tries to get his cock all the way into my bottom at the same time. It soon becomes apparent that double-penetration is more of a mental pleasure than a physical one! It is unnatural and that makes it a "must-do" activity, just to be able to say you'd done it. The two men continue to fuck and bugger me simultaneously, while I do my best to relax and enjoy whatever it is they want to do! They fill me more than I would have thought possible; it feels fabulous being used and abused, and I love the effect my body is having on these two energetic men. After the births of my children, I became unhappy with my body and the stretch marks and felt I had become unattractive to everyone except my husband. The unflagging, hard erections that are still thrusting into me show me that I am wrong. I still don't like my body but it's great to know that men are still very aroused by it.

I feel Brian working up to another orgasm, as I grind down on his thick cock. Then Tony grips my hips hard, a sign that he is about to cum as well. Brian moans loudly as if in pain, squeezes my breasts and pushes so hard into me that I am lifted off the bed. I feel his cock pumping his sperm into my fanny just as Tony does the same in my arse, ramming in and holding it in place, twitching as he empties his semen deep inside. It's an incredible feeling, being double-stuffed with two penises simultaneously buried to the hilt in each hole, both pumping cum into me at the same time. The men hold their positions for several seconds before Brian gradually subsides back onto the mattress, his breathing rapid and uneven. A few seconds later Tony withdraws his cock from my bottom and eventually we all untangle ourselves and lie close to each other, but no longer touching, with me in the middle. My mind is in a whirl but most of all I feel empty...

With about half an hour left before I have to leave to pick up my children from school, Tony asks Brian if he can tie me up again and fuck me. He doesn't look to me for permission and it is as if I wasn't there, or didn't matter. My heart beats a little faster as another realisation dawns on me; I am a closet submissive. I had heard about bondage and domination, but had never thought too much about what it meant or the implications of being involved. I was starting to get an idea now! What I want doesn't matter while we remain in that hotel room and I have little say in what is being done to me. I have the "safe" word and I know I can stop it if I really want to, but I don't want to, and that feeling is massively exciting. Brian looks briefly at me and as though he can read my mind, he gives Tony permission to handle me, tie me up and fuck me any way he wants. My heart pounds heavily again, but I say nothing and wait for Tony to give me my instructions...

Tony stands and holds out his hand. I get to me feet and take the offered hand and he leads me back to the bed and orders me to lie down flat on my back in the middle while he takes two pillows and places them under my back and bottom. He puts two pillows under my head and I feel quite comfortable, but he also gets me to raise my hips while he places another two pillows under my hips, and I become very aware of the elevated position of my fanny and bottom. Taking some rope from the bag he has brought with him, he ties my wrists together in front, then pulls them up over my head and ties them to the intricate headboard of the 4-poster bed. My breasts stretch up and Tony can't resist stopping to fondle and suck them, making me squirm with pleasure. Brian looks on from his chair but I can see his erection starting to grow again.

Tony has evidently tied up women before and I am excited at being restrained and helpless again. He slips a wide, cloth loop over each leg and slides them up my thighs to within 6 inches of my crotch, then threads a length of rope through each loop. Kneeling in front of me, he pushes my legs very wide apart and tells me to bend my knees and stay where he has positioned me. As I do what he says, he loops each rope round a bed-post, about two feet above the level of the mattress, and pulls on the ropes. The effect is to raise my widespread thighs and suspend them just off the bed-sheet. He's good and obviously enjoys his work. Each time he completes a knot, he handles another part of my body and I watch while he takes a nipple into his mouth and pushes three fingers up inside my vagina. He removes his fingers and pushes them into my mouth, making me taste myself and lick my own juices. Next, he slips another couple of cloth loops behind my knees and ties them off a little higher up the bedposts, which leave my feet waving high in the air. Finally, he threads another rope through the upper-thigh loops and ties them to the posts at the foot of the bed.

When he has finished, he sits back on the bed and surveys his handiwork while casually fingering my vagina and rubbing his thumb in a circular motion across my clitoris.

"Not bad. How does it feel Laura? These two ropes are to stop you being shunted up the bed and banging your head while I'm fucking you."

"You're such a gentleman." I respond sarcastically, wriggling as his dark fingers move around inside me. I test the ropes but they hold me firmly in place. I can only bend my legs at the knees and wiggle my bottom.

"I've found that position allows maximum penetration and if I get tired of fucking your pussy, I can stay in the same position and simply move my cock down an inch and fuck your arse again." It is obvious from their straining erections that both Tony and Brian are turned-on by my helplessness and Tony's casual conversational tone.

Tony lubricates my fanny and my anus ("Need to be prepared - just in case" are his words), then he fondles and strokes my body a little more before fitting another condom and pushing his penis all the way into my vagina. Then he does something completely unexpected; he squeezes the base of my right breast, making it bulge above his hand and suddenly slaps it with his free hand! I cry out involuntarily with the pain and Brian jumps to his feet, evidently shocked at this unexpected turn of events. Then the strangest thing happens to me - I feel pleasure as the sharpness of the pain recedes.

"It's OK Brian" I say, a little breathlessly. No sooner are words out of my mouth than Tony slaps my left breast. He looks questioningly at me - and I don't tell him to stop. He starts pressing his penis in and out and at the same time slaps each breast in turn. The combined pain and pleasure is an unexpected turn-on and I find myself hoping he won't stop...

The pile-driving cock and breast-slapping continues until I cum noisily and try to push up to meet his thrusts, but the ropes allow me only limited movement.

"I have to go soon," I say breathlessly, "I can't be late for the kids coming back from school."

"Just two more minutes, I promise." Tony replies. "I've just got to have your arse again."

So saying, he withdraws stiffly from my fanny and slides smoothly into my waiting, lubricated bum. He is so aroused, that after only a few deep thrusts, he comes inside my bottom for the third time that day.

I just have time for a quick shower and a slightly awkward farewell to Tony and Brian, then drive quickly back home, arriving only a few minutes before the kids. I must seem normal to them, but inside, my mind is in turmoil as I replay the events of the last few hours, which seem so long ago. Has it all really just happened to me? Have I really done all those things with a lover I didn't know that well and another total stranger!

I go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet and study my vagina, almost expecting it to look different after what has happened. I test my bottom with my fingers - will my husband notice anything different about me? But of course, my anatomy is unaltered; all the changes are in my head. Although a little sore, my fanny looks just the same as it did this morning when I had left to meet Brian. My bottom also feels a bit sore, but otherwise I feel fine and it is difficult to believe that in the last 5 hours, I have allowed a man whom I had never met before, to repeatedly sodomise me and cum three times in my bum.

A few hours later and my husband wants sex. I am exhausted, but rather than have an argument about it, I lie on my back, open my legs and allow the third penis of the day to enter my vagina...

12