The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers

I stopped twerking my ass and he immediately went back to fucking me, thrusting in and out again, harder and harder. The crowd started to cheer and call out again. The lights, the music, the crowd. And god the heat. It all started to culminate inside me in a powerful orgasm. I was ready to explode!

"Oh, keep fucking me!" I called out to the boy, as loud as I could, hoping he could hear me over the noise of the crowd. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Please keep fucking me! Fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! YES!"

The most powerful orgasm I could ever have imagined pulsed through my body as the boy's cock continued to fuck my pussy from behind. I could feel his cock start to twitch inside me and knew he was about to cum too. I was so excited!

The boy thrust into me one final time and pulled his cock out. I immediately felt an eruption of hot cum pulse onto my bare back, followed by a few more waves dripping onto my ass. I was nearly shaking from orgasm, and stood up straight, and turned around, kissing the boy passionately. The crowd cheered once again, and many turned back to the stage, now that our show was over. The boy turned me around and wiped his cum off my back, and we gathered our clothes back on. 'Sex on Fire' ended, and Kings of Leon announced their last song, 'Back Down South.'

The boy pulled me into him, wrapping his arms over me while we swayed side to side with each other until the end of the song. Kings of Leon thanked everyone for coming as the song ended. They grabbed their gear and headed off stage so the next band could start setting up. The crowd started to disperse.

"I, um," I started to say to the boy. "I'm meeting my friends for Tame Impala. Do you want to come watch them with us?"

"Ahhh, damn," He said. "I'm in the same boat as you. I'm meeting some people over at another stage for Kygo."

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, then?" I asked.

"I suppose so," the boy said with a tinge of sadness in his voice. "Well, for now, anyway," he added. He handed me his phone and I added my number into it. "Maybe we can meet up later," he told me.

"I'd love that," I told him, looking up into his bright blue eyes again. "Thanks, again," I said, "for everything."

The Boy and I kissed one last time, and I giggled with excitement, watching as he walked away until he was lost in the sea of meandering people. I turned around and headed to the food trucks by the main stage to meet back up with Ashlynn and Lindsey.

"Callie!" I heard Ashlynn call out as I approached, waving her hands up over her head.

"Over here!"

"Steve Aoki was the best!" Lindsey said.

"Yeah, you really missed out," Ashlynn added.

"Well," I started. "You two will never believe what just happened!" I told them, still giggling.

"What!?" Ashlynn asked.

"Come on," I said. "I'll tell you on the way to Tame Impala!"

We walked away together to the next show, knowing full well they wouldn't believe what I was about to tell them.

partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers
12