The Stranger

Story Info
Parking lot excitement.
1.4k words
3.71
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ib_bill
ib_bill
6 Followers

"Okay," she says, "Lower your seatback."

I look over at her, a knowing grin on my face and ask, "Why?"

"Never mind. Just do it," she insists, reaching under the steering wheel and dragging her nails roughly over my zipper sending vibrations right through my jeans to my spasming, half-hard cock.

Reaching down between my seat and the door, groping for the seat adjuster buttons I find them. Pressing the proper one the seatback slowly reclines, moving all the way down against the rear seat.

She undoes my belt. The black leather tongue flies free slapping against the steering wheel with a dull thump. Unbuttoning my jeans, the belt buckle frame and prong clang together as they fall onto my lap. Unzipping me my cock stands up tall and proud.

"Oooooooo," she moans bending over my midsection. Brushing her hair back she asks, "Be honest! You really want it don't you?"

Not waiting for my response she takes just the tip into her mouth, circling her tongue round and round as I moan softly.

Sitting back up she wraps her left hand around my shaft gently massaging my pee hole with her thumb before pressing her nail firmly into the hole setting my body to shuddering - she has found my pleasure/pain threshold!

"You really seem to like that," she exclaims, proud of herself. "We'll have to get you a plug! You would probably like that even more!"

"Mmmmmmmm," I moan, thrusting against her thumb.

Sensing someone strolling toward the car I plant my elbows against the seatback and lift up to check.

Pushing my shoulders back down, she says, "Relax. Nobody cares what we're doing. Besides they can't see inside. The window tint is too dark."

I am not so sure I agree with that last comment. Still I reluctantly relax back into my seat as she continues massaging me. Grabbing the steering wheel with her right hand she pulls herself up and takes me back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down the length of my throbbing shaft.

I wrap my hands around the headrest, close my eyes and drink in the sweet sensations.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

My lady goes all the way down on me, her face and hair hiding my exposed midsection.

My eyes flash wide open! I find myself staring directly into the eyes of a blonde woman, her nose and forehead pressed against the outside of the driver's window!

"Whatcha doin in there? Ya know you can be arrested for that?" the woman calls out through the window. Continuing she adds, "But I won't tell if you just give me sum of that hot cum. Yum!"

My lady raises her head, looks at me and says, "Hmmmm. What do you think?"

'Really,' I think to myself. I cannot believe she would even consider sharing me with another woman!

But we are in a bit of a bind.

And the woman is attractive.

And I am already quite turned-on!

I want to say 'yes' but I am afraid to acknowledge my excitement at the thought. After a pause I fake boredom over the possibility, giving my lady a monotone, "Well. I guess so. It's better than getting arrested I suppose."

Knocking on the glass again the woman outside calls out, "Well? I'm waiting!"

"Tell her okay," my lady whispers, giving me an, 'it's ok,' look before sliding her wet lips back down over my now deflated cock.

Lowering the window I say, "Okay. You've got me in a rather awkward position."

My lady sits back up in her seat as the woman outside exclaims, "Awkward nothing! You're standing up tall and proud. What could possibly be better!"

"You'll have to get in the back seat, hon." the woman says, shifting her gaze toward my lady, "unless you'd prefer getting him off out there on top of one of those picnic tables!"

With that comment I am briefly panic stricken - the idea of lying exposed on top of a picnic table is a bit too much for my senses to absorb. The two women's eyes meet and they smile. For an instant they seem to share a connection. I sense something but choose to ignore my gut.

My lady climbs out and moves toward the back door while the stranger walks around behind the car and over to her side. Watching through the passenger side mirror I notice that they seem to hesitate for an instant as their paths cross. I ignore my gut for a second time.

My lady climbs in the back seat. The stranger jumps in front, closes her door and unbuttons the top four buttons of her blouse. Her plentiful peaches - I mean breasts - and perky nipples immediately burst forth - the image seared permanently into my visual cortex!

"Whadda ya think? You like my peaches?" she asks.

'Silly question. I love peaches! Especially firm female ones adorned with golden blonde peach fuzz rippling in the bright sunlight,' I think to myself before replying, "I love your gorgeous peach - I mean breasts! Especially the tiny golden blonde hairs swirling in the breeze of the AC as your chilled nipples harden, stretching outward in search of the coldest part of the airstream."

Leaning forward, nipples inches from my face the stranger teases, "They ain't gonna suck themselves!"

Lifting my head I inhale a nipple, my fingers pinching and tweaking the other.

Her hand wraps itself firmly around my cock. And begins stroking.

She raises up.

PLOP! Her nipple escapes from my mouth.

Maneuvering toward my lap her wet lips eagerly slide over the tip of my awaiting cock. She sucks the whole length into her mouth.

My lady strokes my face from the back seat and plants a wet kiss on my lips.

In mere milliseconds I shoot my load into the stranger's mouth. The seal between my lips and my lady's is broken as my mouth opens wide releasing moans of ecstasy as they reverberate up from the depths of my being!

Balls emptied, I am totally exhausted. Totally spent. Totally content.

Sitting up the stranger licks her lips. Looking deeply into my lady's eyes she says, "You're right! He really likes being sucked off by a complete stranger! He was turned on! And so was I for that matter! His sweet and salty essence was delicious as it washed over my taste buds and slid down the back of my throat!"

My lady and the stranger give each other high-fives while I look on quizzically, finally managing to ask, "You choreographed this whole episode didn't you!"

"Um-hmmmm," my lady responds with a knowing smile. "I know that one of your fantasies was to be sucked off in the car. Another was to get off at the hands of a complete stranger. But you also had a deep fear of the reality of being caught in the act. I schemed to combine your two fantasies along with the fear factor to heighten the affect, taking you to the next level of ecstasy. And engaging you in a passionate kiss allowed me to share the feelings as your body convulsed with pleasure at the very moment you emptied yourself into a stranger's mouth." Then she added. "And you know what? I got so incredibly wet! I nearly had an orgasm myself as your orgasmic energy shot through me! It was an absolutely incredible feeling! An orgasm in my brain - a brain-gasm!"

"You are one amazing woman," I tell my lady. "That was unbelievable! I was in a panic when she knocked on the window - the adrenalin pulsing through my veins! And when you suggested that we invite her in. Wow! I was in shock! I still can't believe you were actually willing to share me!"

"Whatever it takes to satisfy my man," she replies. "As long as I keep you satisfied you won't stray!"

"With surprises like this how could any man stray," I respond.

Turning to the stranger my lady says, "Thank you Robin."

"Yes, thank you Robin," I add. "I usually prefer knowing a woman's name before allowing her to suck my cock! But I won't hold it against you," I continue with a smile.

"The pleasure was ALL mine!" Robin replies, practically sprouting devilish horns! "I'm UP for it anytime you are UP for it," she says with a giggle.

Looking at my lady she continues, "His cum was a tasty, sweet treat! I'll suck him any time! Maybe next time we up his fear factor. Tie him naked to one of those picnic tables and play with him, for a while. After edging him until he cannot stand it any longer we can let him cum all over himself and then just leave him tied to the table, cum dripping all over while we go feed the ducks or something."

ib_bill
ib_bill
6 Followers