The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Zak's legs started moving apart, his toga was already up around his thighs because of his arms but it spread out wide. Emma realised that maybe Zak was going to be some kind of sacrifice for the creature. When Zak was completely prostrate above the floor the creature raised its wet bulbous head and moved closer to Zak - who didn't struggle and was completely expressionless, two of the long green tentacles moved forward and they slipped around each of Zak's calves, they coiled their way up his legs slowly and deliberately, over his knees and thighs and disappeared under the hem of his toga, the sound they made as the suckers moved was a mixture of slurping and popping. There was nothing Zak could do to escape, with his hands bound above him. Emma was horrified at what would happen next - it was very compelling, this creature looked horrible.

The tentacles kept moving upwards under the toga and then Zak's eyes closed, he bit his lip and smiled more, Emma was terrified for him but he seemed to be taking pleasure from this act - she wanted to know what this creature was doing to him, she could see the long shapes coiling and writhing under the material of the front of Zak's toga.

Two more tentacles moved towards Zak, one went around his back and coiled itself around his waist pulling Zak's hanging body towards itself. The other tentacle moved up and slowly wrapped itself around Zak's bare neck, it didn't seem to apply pressure but held him in place. All the while those tentacles under his toga moved and squirmed, Zak's head fell back, his eyes closed and his face flushed - the only colour on Zak's body.

Emma watched the giant woman stand up from her sofa, her voice seemed to boom in the large hall, 'That's good my lovely, you've warmed this young man up very well for me'. She was indeed very tall and muscular, her arms were huge and her thighs showed through her long black robe as she walked. Looking at the other people in the room Emma guessed she must be at least fifteen feet tall.

The woman walked over to Zak and knelt down low on the floor, she petted the creature, stroking its wet head with one enormous finger and lifted Zak's toga with her thumb and forefinger, the creature had both tentacles inside Zak's silver pouch, one was moving rhythmically up the back and the other was wrapped around his cock and balls - Emma could see it coiling, Zak's balls being squeezed like a vice...his head moved down and he looked into the giant woman's eyes, he smiled.

The Giantess patted the creature with that enormous finger and the tentacle coiled tighter, Zak bit his lip again and made no sound, she patted it twice again and the creature moved away, taking its tentacles from Zak's neck and waist, the one at the rear pulling itself from Zak's body with a loud pop and the one at the front uncoiling its grip. 'That's enough my lovely, shall we see what this young man has to offer me?' The giantess held out Zak's toga and pulled a large blade from her robe which looked like a sword, she sliced the silver shiny sash from the toga and it fell to the floor, she moved the long blade up to Zak's neck and slowly cut down the front of the toga until it fell open. There were faint sucker marks around Zak's thighs, disappearing into the sides of his pouch.

Now dripping and even more shiny slick with the creature's fluids, stuck to its contents like glue. The giantess ran the blade down the front of Zak's chest, over the wide silver waistband and down over his stomach, she stopped just before it touched the bulge, Zak looked down at the and then up again at the giantess, he licked his lips with the tip of his tongue. The giantess seemed to marvel at this, 'You are a big boy aren't you? I will look forward to sampling your goods.' She moved the blade down along his length, pressing slightly, down between the gap in Zak's thighs - the look on her face made it as if she wanted to eat him.

Emma watched intently at what was unfolding, but she was fearful of what would happen next. 'Or I may just eat you up bit by bit.' This monster woman laughed and the crowded room half-heartedly laughed as well.

This was becoming very annoying as once again, Emma missed the next part, she was whisked away to another place, a darkened room lit only by long candles which flicked in a gentle breeze. Zak lay on a soft bed surrounded by ornate colourful pillows, he was unhurt so she could only assume the giant woman hadn't castrated him.

Zak was sleeping and had been dressed in a toga of fine black silk which shimmered in the candle light, his arms and legs were bare and he had been oiled again. There were no scars on his naked flesh apart from the faint tentacle marks around his legs, spiralling up under his toga.

Emma saw how his pale skin seemed to glow against the darkness. She was aware that the giantess was sitting in a large chair next to the bed, she dwarfed everything in the room and was watching Zak with that wicked smile, her hair now red and shiny, her robe the same. The huge woman reached over and lifted the hem of the black silk and pushed it up to Zak's waist. Emma's mind was spiralling, was this just a very erotic dream she was having?

Zak was sleeping so she seemed to be musing to herself, 'When my Sister gave birth to you I knew you were special and as you grew up I noticed things about you which lit a fire in me, do you remember me playing with you? As you got older I used to dress you up purely because you looked cute. We had lots of special fun together and because you couldn't say anything we just kept on playing - I still have the costumes ready for our new playtimes. Then you went missing and I was wery wery sad.' The giantess put on a fake baby accent and stuck her bottom lip out. 'Then one of my soldiers found you and here you are, I'm happy again - my nephew and my plaything, and you have such impressive equipment!' She looked down at Zak's cock and smiled again. Emma felt sick, this monster was even worse then she'd expected - his Aunt!

Zak was naked, his large smooth balls were slightly purple in places with small rings from the suckers and they nestled between his thighs with his cock laying on one hip. The giantess ran her long fingernails over his balls, caressing them and cupping them with her fingertips. With the other hand she stroked Zak's cock. Emma could see it grow, thicken and lengthen, it flopped upwards seeming to come to life and pointed up towards his chest, resting and pulsating on the black silk of his toga, its enormous head throbbing. 'What a beautiful cock you have. I have never been satisfied by any man, my Lovely is the only creature which fulfils me.'

Emma had never seen a cock so big, it looked wrong on someone this slight. The giantess gripped its shaft with one huge muscular hand and pulled it down towards Zak's knees and up to her lips, gently and with some awkwardness because of her large hands she opened her mouth, Emma could see each tooth was long white and pointed, a row of daggers - was this woman a vampire too? She guided Zak into her mouth with a long wet tongue and started to suck, the giant woman sucked hard, her cheeks became hollow with every effort. Zak awoke suddenly and tried to sit up due to the woman pulling his huge erection downwards, she squeezed his balls between her large fingers, her fingernails digging into their soft plump flesh...Zak looked in extreme pleasure but made no sound, he opened his thighs wider and leant on his elbows - face flushed and eyes closed. At last his body started to spasm and the huge woman sucked harder gulping down Zak's fluid, the cords on her neck standing out, it spilled over her chin in milky white globs. The white fluid dripped onto the bed.

Emma could see red nail marks all over Zak's balls, small crescent indents. The giantess withdrew and Zak's cock slipped from her wet mouth although still throbbing and jutting upwards, there were small pricks of red all along its length, wiping her chin with the back of one hand she gestured to a servant to take Zak somewhere, the servant helped Zak up and led him to another chamber. 'That was to say sorry for earlier. My Lovely does sometimes get carried away.'

To Emma this whole series of visions looked like a porn movie, where poor Zak was being used for sexual gratification - although he did seem to be enjoying it too. It was horrible to watch but Emma had to admit she was anticipating what would happen next. These things were completely out of her realm of imagination and she did feel ashamed at wanting to watch this...but it was also exciting.

Emma floated into the other chamber where Zak was led into. A large domed room, the floor was almost completely taken up with a large round pool, this had a narrow pathway around its edge. The servant removed the black toga and left Zak naked. The giantess followed, she walked into the pool, her black robe lifting around her as she descended her chest in water. It was then Emma noticed the creature from before, octopus-like and moving swiftly in the water. It swam to the woman and gently caressed her back with a long tentacle, the suckers were much softer than on Zak.

In the clear water she could see the creature's tentacles encircle the woman's waist as a lover would, lifting her feet off the bottom of the pool it used more of its tentacles to stroke her breasts, arms and legs, one tentacle curled up the woman's thigh and she instinctively opened her legs. The tip of the tentacle disappeared under the floating robe and the woman took a short gasp and smiled, those sharp teeth glowing. Emma saw that the creature must be fucking her! How disgusting she thought. Those long muscular tentacles and those strong suckers, what must it feel like to have them inside her? Caressing and sucking gently, spreading her wider and going as deep as any human could. But Emma liked it.

The giantess was in complete ecstasy, 'Oh, my lovely...oh yes...deeper, go deeper...' her body rolled in the water, the tentacles pressing her nipples which showed hard through her robe, her arms and legs being caressed and gently sucked, the tentacles seemed to be everywhere inside the woman's robe and there were two between her legs - her robe floated up and Emma saw that one was inside her at the front, the smooth slit between her thighs pushed wide and invaded with one long squirming green tentacle, and the other entered her at the back - she was being fucked both ways.

Emma was fascinated with this, she almost forgot Zak completely. He stood on the edge of the pool, completely naked, those red marks on his balls fading and his long thick cock hanging down halfway to his knees.

Suddenly, without warning Emma was back in her cottage, her head spun and her legs week. 'What was that? What did you do to me?' She felt all emotions, terror for Zak, disgust for herself. Emma snatched her hand away and sat down, Zak just stood there in his toga and leggings. But nothing could make Emma un-see what she knew was bound tightly under that plain white fabric.

Emma sat there for a long time just looking at Zak. How could this all have gotten out of hand? When she woke up this morning she was happy with life, almost everything was perfect. Then this boy appears from nowhere (well, she thought he did) and her life is now in turmoil and she's been turned into someone infatuated with an imaginary world! 'Take me back, I want to see more' Emma nodded and held out her hands to Zak, even though she was shocked at what she was saying. Zak walked over and held both of Emma's hands and she felt that strange pressure behind her eyes again. The setting had changed once more.

The room was bright and Emma had to squint to adjust her vision. It was filled with girls and women of all ages, dressed in fine robes of all colours and fabrics of all types, some shiny plastic and some just plain odd which looked like coiled wire, in the centre of the room bound to a large floating wooden cross was Zak, again he had no expression, his wrists and ankles spread wide and each fixed by one of those leather cuffs to the large X.

The giantess appeared with cheers and clapping from the other (smaller) women 'Hello girls and ladies, as you can see we have a surprise for you today - I have tasted this young man and he is delicious, you are all welcome to try him too'. More cheers and clapping.

The giantess was wearing a large black plastic robe which looked like a huge bin liner although it clung to her muscular body perfectly. When she got to Zak the pushed the wooden cross with one finger until he was upside down. Zak was dressed in what must be the mandatory garments for this place - a simple white toga, which was now hanging around his chest and black shiny leggings strapped tightly high up around his thighs, so high they almost touched his pouch. Zak's black shiny pouch was so tight it looked painted on, every curve showing. It looked like he was being shown off as a trophy to these females - as they chatted and milled around the room some of them touched him as they passed, stroking his arm squeezing him between his thighs like they would a ripe melon.

The room fell silent when the giantess appeared beside Zak again, she clapped her hands and spoke 'Time for fun ladies'. The giantess sat on the floor and pushed the large wooden cross so it floated like a table. The room was still silent as all the women watched Zak his toga now back just above his knees, he stayed still with his eyes closed and waited for what was to come next.

The giantess spoke again 'Shall I warm him up, get the fluids flowing so to speak?' She took a long thin wand from her robe which crackled at one end, a tiny blue spark appeared, she ran it up Zak's legs along the black stockings, the spark crackled when it touched them - Zak stiffened when this happened but smiled, his legs squirming. The giantess held it back and slowly pushed it up under the toga between his thighs, it touched something underneath and crackled, the giantess jabbed him there, Zak flinched - she pushed the toga up with the tip of her fingers to show the large roundness there. Then with a flick of her wrist the giantess flicked Zak's balls lightly with her enormous forefinger. His knees tried to bend and his eyes opened, he looked around at the crowded room smiling, Emma thought how cruel this monster was and the rest of them as they all cheered and clapped.

This went on for some time, flicking and cheering. At last the wand was put back into the woman's robe but the giantess brought out a small knife from her robe, examine it closely sliced the sides of his pouch. 'We should have this off soon' she said, 'with a little effort'. Emma look at the tight pouch as it fell away from Zak's body. She pulled his black plastic away from Zak's middle and lifted it up to resounding cheers and gasps from the other women. The plastic was in shreds but thankfully unstained with blood.

The knife was gone but the giantess now raised a long rubber tube, she slid its length over Zak's cock and switched something on as the tube started to vibrate and ripple, a low humming sound emanated from somewhere and Zak's cock started to grow. It thickened and stood pointing towards the ceiling - a long thick mast covered in rippling black rubber, the tube fitted tightly around it and Zak smiled more, his hips writhed in time with the vibrations. Zak closed his eyes and as the giantess cupped his balls and massaged them with her huge fingers his body started to spasm.

Emma noticed at the end of the rubber tube as a smaller tube, Zak was being milked! She could see each woman move forward with a small cup as in a queue, standing between Zak's legs, the giantess angling the tube into each cup, milky white fluid spurted into each. Zak seemed to have a never ending supply but he was enjoying this immensely with every spasm.

Everything went dark and Emma felt that moving motion again. She was in a chamber with a large bed in its centre, Zak lay on thick silver blankets naked but unhurt. The giantess was naked beside him, her muscular hairless body completely white apart from her shiny raven-like hair which was now jet black again, she looked like a female body-builder Emma had seen photos of, with rippling thighs and biceps, her stomach muscles in layers. This 'monster' was caressing Zak's cock and playing with it, her long fingernails pushing and flicking.

Emma was amazed with Zak's cock, it wasn't just that it was a 'big cock', it was that the aesthetics of his whole being was beautiful and something primal was awakened in her when she saw Zak full erect, it was so straight and powerful, long and thick.

Emma could see what this monster had done in the crowded room, there was a red ring at the base of his cock, this must have been where the tight rubber tube was. The woman reached over and dipped her hand in a large pot of golden oil, dripping it along Zak's length from her fingertip she slowly began to massage him, moving down to give attention to his balls. 'I know you understand, I had to do that. And anyway, who will you tell?' The giantess laughed and continued to massage him.

The giantess pushed Zak's legs apart with ease so she could slide her thick forefinger under his balls and behind him, its long fingernail glistening as she pushed it up inside Zak. 'You used to like this, you never said so but I know you did really - I could tell by your face'. He kept his eyes closed but his body stiffened and he smiled again, Emma then noticed his wrists were bound together again at the head of the bed so he couldn't escape this monster, he squirmed as the giantess pushed her finger upwards, filling him from behind, pushing his body upwards. He moved his legs further apart and bit his lip again, his smile widening and his hips writing.

Zak's cock was indeed very big and even looked large against this giant woman's hands, she removed her finger from behind him and concentrated on his front, oiling his cock, squeezing it and, making it long and very thick. 'We never got the chance to do this before you disappeared but I've been dying to try you out, you will certainly fill me up with this monster.' The giantess sat up and holding Zak's cock upwards she straddled him, guiding it into her and slipping up and down gently, the more she did this the louder her moans, those muscular thighs pumping, her rippling abdomen grinding around.

This woman could take all of Zak's length inside her because of her size, this fifteen foot giant straddling Zak looked to Emma almost funny - Zak looked blank with no joy or happiness. The giantess looked down at Zak and said 'If I could love I would fall in love with you'. Eventually, with a small scream the woman's giant body stiffened and her whole muscular body tensed and she came. Sliding up and off of Zak she lay beside him applying more oil to his erection until it started to soften. 'Mmm...I look forward to more of our playtimes'.

Once again, Emma was back in her front room. Zak stood in front of her, a sad expression in his eyes. This time Emma didn't pull away, she was still feeling slightly drunk but had decided that Zak would be staying with her, for now anyway. If anyone asked she would say he's her nephew or something. And she did feel a kind of maternal instinct towards him but these past few hours she had felt more extreme lust than ever in her life so this was very confusing. She would try to fight the lust and live with him as her supposed nephew.

Although this would prove to be very difficult. Emma felt exhausted, she was damp between her legs but felt sated in some way. She showed Zak to the spare room, made up the bed and gestured for him to lay down. He lay on his back completely still so Emma brought a blanket and covered him. This evening was so very confusing, she would sleep on her decision and hopefully would have a clearer head in the morning.