The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

Emma awoke early to find Zak still under the blanket, he was wide awake and looked like he hadn't moved. Thinking now, if he was going to stay with her she had better get him some clothes, rural Oxfordshire was not somewhere togas are worn! It would have to be online shopping because how could Emma leave Zak here alone? He didn't seem to know how this world worked.

After some breakfast, Emma sat Zak down in from of the laptop and Googled clothes for young men (was that right? She had never bought clothes for any man). Although she was a bit nervous of removing Zak's toga she did need to know some measurements.

Emma helped Zak up and made sure the blinds were drawn, her hands were shaking as she undid the plastic sash belting his toga, it was fixed by a kind of magnet, and pulled it up over his head, Zak's arms went up instinctively. She dropped the garment on the floor and looked at him. My word, he is very beautiful she thought. 'You are a very handsome young man' Emma said to Zak, almost confirming it to herself. She went to the sewing box and came back with a rolled-up tape measure, she unstrapped the stockings at each thigh and pulled them down off his feet. She couldn't bring herself to remove the knickers, she was having trouble averting her eyes from it as it was.

She quickly made some measurements, put her bathrobe on Zak and sat him down again. A few pairs of jeans, t-shirts, jumpers, socks and underwear. Zak, kept shaking his head at all of this, he seemed to know that they were for him and didn't want them - but Emma purchased them anyway with next day delivery. He would have to wear clothes, she would have to teach him. But at least that was ticked off the list.

Emma thought Zak should have a bath but would he know how to do this on his own? She ran it hot and deep with lavender oil scenting it sweetly. The bath sat there steaming and Zak didn't seem to know what to do, so Emma slipped her bathrobe from his shoulders and started to unwrap his loin cloth, winding it from his waist eventually Zak was there in front of her completely naked. She tried not to look but it was difficult, she noticed the faint sucker marks around his legs and that fading bruise on his balls.

Emma helped Zak into the hot bath, he sat there doing nothing so she picked up the sponge and washed his upper body - helping Zak to his feet the washed his legs, bottom and eventually with a tentative hand his balls which felt very full and round - Emma couldn't believe how smooth his whole body was - his cock was amazing to touch, she pushed his foreskin back and bathed his whole length, rubbing gently with the sponge. Why was she doing this? It was ridiculous! But she was getting extremely aroused as his length started to grow.