The Stranger Across the Way

Story Info
A voyeuristic experience leads to more.
4.7k words
4.61
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers

Nicole had too many nights, with too much time, to think about too many things. She was lonely. The reasons why she was alone are as important as the unusual remedy she chose. Besides, for a single woman in her late forties, working ten and twelve hour days, living alone in a big city, to address her social isolation requires some imaginative thinking. With limited time for socializing and a limited number of friends—all of whom are married—opportunities for meeting a nice man do not come alone often. She hated the bar scene. She had no patience for chitchat at boring parties. Nevertheless, she wanted interaction with someone. She got enough interaction with her female friends at work. It would be nice to have a man in her life, not because she felt she needed a man, but she wanted one for company, conversation, and of course sex. Single women, living alone, get horny just like anyone else.

The idea for addressing her loneliness began one night as she sat by her apartment window drinking hot tea. It was something she did each night to help her wind down. She would have her tea while she watched the lights and the activity of the streets below. Her apartment was almost on the corner of her building, seven floors up. There was an alley between her building and the one next to it, but she was still close enough to have a good view of the streets that ran in front of her building.

Nicole was a people watcher, although she would have never thought of herself as a voyeur. Just the same, she did not look away from the apartments across the way if someone left their curtains or blinds open. She often thought at night, when the other apartments were lit up and their curtains and blinds were open, that set against darkness outside each appeared to be a small stage on which a performance was taking place. Albeit, the performance was usually only someone cleaning their house or watching TV, sometimes she watched as couples argued or people entertained their guests.

Although they apparently never knew she was watching or cared, in a way, in a sad way, she lived vicariously through many of her neighbors whom she did not know. She gave them names based on what she thought fit them. She imagined that she knew all the missing pieces of their lives. She even tried to predict what they would do next and knew most of their routines. At least it is better than watching TV, she thought. However, she knew this was only a diversion from her discontent.

Then one night as she sat drinking her tea, something happened that started her down a path she would have never predicted. On that night, almost all the lights in the apartments had gone out when she noticed a new "stage" illuminated just across the alley—almost even with her apartment window. It had been vacant for several weeks. Obviously, someone new had moved into the apartment. Curiosity drew her attention to it, but the man walking around in the apartment kept her attention.

The man looked to be in his mid-thirties, attractive, slender and best of all; it appeared he was the only occupant. She watched as he went about his work shirtless. She quickly familiarized herself with all aspects of his body that she could see and fantasied about what she could not see. Nothing of the furnishing he had unpacked thus far gave any hint there was a woman in his life. In fact, his furnishings were sparse and lacked any aesthetic value. As for him, Nicole thought to herself, he had aesthetic value.

At one point, he looked up, and out his window, and caught a glimpse of Nicole watching him. She was embarrassed that she was caught, clearing watching at him, but he only smiled, gave a slight wave, and when back to work. However, over the following weeks the two became accustomed to the other's silent presence. He was indeed living alone, and like her, he spent most of his evenings alone. Both tried to appear as if they only had a vague awareness of the other, but over time, both found themselves looking for the other.

Initially, they shared their lives by mutual, but casual observation, then by charades, with each using pantomimes to give the other brief glimpses into what they were thinking or just saw on the streets below. As their comfort with one another grew, the exchanges became more flirtatious—though not overtly. For instance, the younger man would often walk about his apartment following a shower, wrapped in nothing but a towel around his waist. Occasionally, Nicole would notice an noticeable lump or bulge in the front of his towel and the sight quickly became part of her masturbatory fantasies.

Soon, she was walking about her apartment in the most sheer nightgown she had, knowing the lights in her apartment were positioned so that she was backlit, this giving him a silhouette of her naked body beneath. The alleyway and their two buildings may have separated them physically, but the building sexual tension they felt was as tangible as if they were in the same room. The glances became gazes and the gazes became looks of longing for the other. Each teased the other without words, flaunting their near-naked bodies, and appearing "inadvertently" to do anything to encourage the voyeur in the other.

Weeks had passed without a word exchanged between the two—they did not even know the other's name. Yet, each felt they knew the other. Each had tried to be discrete so as not to allow the neighbors to see or participate in their exchanges. Sometimes that meant late nights and sometimes, really late nights, but it didn't seem to matter to either. Neither felt alone anymore. Both felt the excitement in their lives that had been missing as two solitary individuals lost in a city awash with the innumerable faces of strangers.

The night their purely visual relationship became something tangible was the Friday evening Nicole acted on an impulse. Maybe she was an exhibitionist at heart. Maybe, on a subconscious level, she was trying to provoke him to more of an exchange. Whatever the case, when she had her evening tea, while sitting at the window, she did so completely naked, and she did so, with such nonchalance, that a first time observer might think it were her usual routine.

Imagine the surprise of her man friend as he emerged from his bath, clad only in a towel, thinking that night would be as before, when he glances over to her window and finds her sitting there stark naked, casually drinking tea and watching the streets below. They were no more than fifty or sixty feet away and he could not but help see her clearly, and clearly, the relationship was in for some kind of a change.

Fortunately, for Nicole, it had the desire effect. She looks across and sees him standing facing her. She notices the towel has more than a slight bulge underneath. Plainly, his manhood is straining to jut itself out from underneath his towel. Their eyes lock and she smiles demurely before taking another sip of tea, but never breaking eye contact. He smiles back, before causing her to gasp as he drops his towel, revealing his swollen erection. Before she realizes it she has risen to her feet in eagerness, tea cup and saucer still in hand. He rewards her response with the sight of him, turning slightly, to give her a better view, taking his cock in hand and beginning to stroke it as he gazes upon her.

Both are now glancing from window to window to make sure no one else has a private seat to their exhibition. Being satisfied they alone are privy to what is taking place; Nicole sits her cup and saucer down on the table, and with one hand cups her breast—squeezing it gently. The other hand she slips between her legs, feeling for her wet slit, never taking her eyes off him. He smiles at her as he strokes himself. Her nipples become erect at the sight of him and at the feel of her finger slipping into her sopping wet twat. Undoubtedly, their relationship has taken a new turn.

The sound of a car horn on the street below bring them both back to reality and each instinctively step back from the window as if hiding from anyone below. It takes only a moment for them to realize the horn had nothing to do with them and they share a silent laugh with one another. Each begins to turn away, but Nicole can take it no longer, dashing away from the window before quickly returning, she first checks to make sure the coast is clear, before getting his attention and then holding up a piece of paper with her apartment number written in large numbers on it. "716!" was all it read. It was sufficient.

Nicole giggled with delight as she saw him dash into another room and quickly emerge, mostly dressed, pause smile with one eyebrow raised mischievously, and then bolt for the door. He was on his way! Suddenly, she was befuddled as what to do now. Anxiety set in and set hurried about in a panicked state, until she regained her composure.

Until then, her mind raced. What have I done? I don't even know who he is? He could be a crazy man! I just gave him my apartment number! Her mind screamed every question and possibility she had not previously considered with any earnestness. Her mind continues to spin with questions like: Will he like me? What if he sees me up close and thinks that I'm ugly or realizes I'm older than him? What if he's realty a jerk? How would I get rid of him?

Finally she shrieks aloud, "O my god what have I done?"

Running to the door, she places her ear against the door to see if she can hear the elevator or the sound of footsteps—but nothing. She looks through the peephole—nothing.

Closing her eyes she leans herself against the door in exhaustion and breathes deeply, as she tries to get a grip on herself. After a couple of deep breaths, she opens her eyes and looks down. It's at that point she remembers she is naked! Panic sets in again as her mind searches for what to do.

"I can't open the door naked," she mumbles to herself. "I need my robe—no, my gown—no..." and, with that, she hears the ding of the elevator and footsteps approaching. Her heart is racing and her breathing is rapid and shallow. Looking down she sees chill bumps covering her body and her nipples erect.

"Oh well," she says with a deep breath and sigh, "it's too late now."

The next sounds she hears is his knock on the door. Looking through her peephole once more just to make sure it is him—wouldn't want to open the door to the wrong person while I'm naked—she thinks to herself and smiles. It's him.

"Here goes," she whispers to herself, as she turns the door handle and opens it slowly.

As the door opens, she peeks around the door and greets him with a smile and the invitation, "Come on in."

As the opening of the door widens and he steps in, he can see she is still naked. Of course, he is delighted and greets her with, "Wow."

Blushing, she takes him by the arm gently pulling him in, while shutting the door quickly behind him. Folding her arms across her chest, each hand rubbing the opposite upper arm as if she is cold and trying to conceal her breasts, bashfully she offers an unnecessary explanation. "You got over here really quick; I didn't have time to put anything on yet."

They both laugh as her hands awkwardly alternate between covering her naked breasts and her pussy.

"That's okay," he reassures her, "I came over because of what you weren't wearing."

He then steps toward her uneasily and reaches out to embrace her as if he is uncertain of her response. His trepidation is quickly dissipates as she leans in to him and embraces him. Both feel themselves relax into the embrace of the other, as if finally assured what they had imagined was indeed real. Until that moment, their relationship had existed only in fantasy. There was the visual of the other, but always silent and beyond their reach. It felt good to embrace someone, to feel the warmth of another's body, to be present with someone who wanted to be near them and to hold them.

Looking up into his eyes, she whispers, "I don't even know your name."

Responding with a comforting smile, "And I don't know yours either."

"Yet here I am naked and in your arms," she followed, joining him in a soft laugh.

"My name is Will," he informs her.

She follows with, "I'm Nicole."

"Hello, Nicole," pausing, as he looks into her eyes. "You are so beautiful. I haven't been able to get you off my mind since that first night I saw you looking over into my apartment."

Gazing up at him, she responds bashfully, "Yeah, sorry about that," adding quickly, "not about looking at you, just about being nosy. I didn't mean to be such a peeping tom."

"Oh, I'm glad you were," he says as he squeezes her.

Becoming silent and gazing longingly into one another's eyes, their lips move toward the others' before meeting in a long awaited and passionate kiss. With his left hand, he cradles the back of her head as he kisses her, while his right hand begins to slide down the middle of her back and onto her bare buttocks. Nicole slips her hands underneath his shirt, feeling contours of his well-toned body before trying to slide her hands down the back of his jeans. The gentle sighs each release while kissing and beginning to investigate one another's body only serve to entice the other to greater exploration.

Will continues to kiss her, but now moves his lips slowly from her mouth to her cheek, as if he is heading for her neck, but then pauses to nibble her earlobe—sucking it ever so lightly. This sends more chills through Nicole's body and she forgets of a moment that her hands were making their way around from his ass to his cock she had seen him stroking as he stood in his window just minutes before. Her mind struggles to come back from the distraction brought on by the delight of the moment, and she manages to unbutton his jeans. However, before she can unzip them, he swiftly moves to her neck, distracting her again and then, she feels his strong hands grasp her torso as he holds her slight frame just below her arms as if he is about to lift her upward.

Instead, his head drops and he moves his lip to her breasts before beginning to suck her nipples, softly at first, and then passionately and voraciously. It is as if he is kneading them with his mouth. She cannot keep up with the sensations. It was as if he was drawing out of her every erotic sensation she had tried to forget she was capable of feeling, lest her loneliness and yearning for someone become too much. It had been so long since she had felt...almost anything...and she may have never felt anything like this.

Rousing herself again, wanting to be more than a recipient of pleasure, she pushes him back. Now, disoriented—Will is the one who has awakened from his lustful dream—but not for long. His mind quickly clears as Nicole drops to her knees in front of him with a look of ravenous hunger on her face, followed by the sound of a zipper coming down! He watches in excitement as she jerks the front of his briefs drown, releasing his erection, and watches as it fall into position pointing directly at her opening mouth.

In an instant, the head of his swollen cock lies on her tongue as an entree laid upon a dish. Pausing, she looks up at him, smiling at him with her eyes, before tiling her head downward and consuming his manhood deep into her mouth. Will's knees buckle slightly as he groans in response to the feel of her warm, moist mouth tightening upon him and the feel of her tongue as it swirls about. The wall behind him catches him as he falls backward still watching as her head nods back and forth, as she intensely sucks him while griping the base of his cock tightly.

He could easily submit to the pleasure and let her finish him off then-and-there and it would have been a night to remember. Nevertheless, he came for more. With all the fortitude, he could muster, going against all that felt right, he reaches down, grasping her under her arms and lifts her up breaking her oral hold on his member. As her face meets his, he can see a look of disappointment from her.

"Sorry to stop you," begins to explain with a smile, "You were doing a wonderful job." Now both smile and Nicole blushes. He continues, "But I didn't want it to end here. To be blunt," he says as if to prepare her for something harsh, "I mean to fuck you—if that's alright with you," he clarifies.

Smiling bashfully, she drops her gaze downward slightly, before cutting her eyes back upward at him, "I would like that very much. I had hoped that was why you came over."

A look of joyous relief came across his face as he stepped out of his fallen jeans and reached down sweeping one arm under her thighs before lifting her up into his arms—her arms now clasp around his neck. "Which way is your bedroom?" he asked with a note of urgency.

"Straight back that way," she motioned. Will walked briskly down the short hallway with Nicole cradled in his arms. Sweeping through the doorway of the bedroom, he gently tossed her naked body onto the bed and then slipped his partially lowered briefs the rest of the way off.

A new wave of excitement swept over Nicole as she lay bare and vulnerable before him. Will hesitated as visually he took in every curve and shape of her lovely form as it lay before him. Despite the silence and each regarding the other intensely, it did not feel awkward because she was doing the same. She could finally see him up close and had time to consider his manly frame. He was lean, well-built, and certainly manly in every way. His stiff erection and full round scrotum increased his look of virility.

Without a word, he slowly stepped toward the bed and firmly took her knees in his hands before persuasively spreading her thighs leaving her feeling her vagina spread widely—a titillating, yet uneasy feeling for her. Then, leaning down, beginning at the inside of her knees, he began kissing her inner thighs, alternating from one to the other, but ever so slowly. She could feel her wetness increasing and thought for sure she could feel her moisture running out of her like beads of sweat roll off an over-heated body. Still, he moved at his own pace. His lips were closing in on their destination, but progress was slow and delightfully torturous.

Nicole was enthralled with his devotion to her pleasure—almost giddy with delight—still she had to resist the urge to reach down, grab him by the hair of his head, thrust his face into her pussy and scream, "Eat me already!" Nevertheless, all she could manage was to stifle her need to giggle out of a sense of her enjoyment.

His breaths on her skin, together with his kisses, heighten her awareness that he was near her opening. She was wide-open to his approach—literally—and anticipated his mouth making contact with her, when instead she felt his hands gently upon her. His fingertips began lightly manipulating her flesh, as he clearly found satisfaction in playing with her clit, followed soon by a finger slipped into her wetness.

"Umm," he sighed, "you're so warm and wet," explaining the reason for his expression of pleasure.

"Uh huh," she responded breathlessly as she felt his finger find her spot and felt him begin to rub it lightly in a circular motion.

Her back arched with pleasure and her legs opened a little wider. This was his signal, and he went down on her while simultaneously stroking her within with the tip of his finger. With his mouth, he sucked her clit while, with his finger, he increased the pressure of his finger as it stoked her spot. That was the point Nicole lost her composure. Now she had a handful of his hair and there would be no more teasing until the job was complete!

Though flat of her back, she held him by the hair of the head like a rodeo cowboy holds the Bull Rope to keep from being thrown, as her body bucked in response to her approaching orgasm. This only compelled Will to intensify his efforts. Swiftly, both were rewarded, Will with the satisfaction he had pleased her and Nicole with waves of orgasmic pleasure cascading through her body.

TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers
12