The Stranger and The Fountain

Story Info
The stranger and the fountain.
1.5k words
3.5
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flags were lowered, a sign that curfew was in effect. I heard the bells, but something compelled me to ignore the horrid song. Even the threat of death did not deter me on my path, though I still knew not where I wandered toward. Leaves fluttered in the air to mark summer's end, but hadn't it already been winter in my heart for so long?

I quickly came to realize my whereabouts when I heard the spill of water in the distance. There it was, the centerpiece of the town, the fountain and the angelic statue offering salvation. My salvation? I doubted that very much, but approached none the less.

Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat. I guess I really was fearful for my life, for the moment I saw the man I thought he donned the uniform of the invaders. His coat was laden in dust, however, and my fears were put to rest.

Dimitri? No, the first thought in my head was only a wish. Perhaps it was just my memory of this fountain that conjured the name of my former lover.

Those eyes were the same, a wild swirl of a blue-grey sea, where one could sail adrift for days within. A thin shadow of a beard dotted the cheeks of his oblong face.

When he turned to me I could feel my chest thump, as my lungs fought to ventilate properly. I composed myself as he neared, and managed to squeak from my dried mouth, "It's dangerous to be out here."

"The same could be said of you, young lady." He told me, and invited me to sit at the fountain's lip. "What would compel you to break curfew?"

I didn't really know the answer, but I was excited beyond words. I could see in his eyes that this man had sinful intent, maybe even an evil intent. "Maybe I was looking for you." I said to him, and coyly shifted my legs into his as he sat down.

"And what would you want with someone like me?"

I knew he was dangerous, but I could not resist that sultry smile of his. I could tell from his attire that he was not from here, a wanderer most likely. He was not the type to care for one's heart, but that made it to be ever so arousing.

"It depends on what a vagrant like you is capable of." I offered, with a smile as devilish as his own.

He took that cue as an invitation and boldly clamped his hand on my knee. A rush of heat rose to my cheeks as I indulged in his touch. My heart beat faster now, my spine tingled and subconsciously I began to widen my legs. The man couldn't resist the lure of my body language, and crawled his hand beneath the folds of my dress. Every inch he climbed my breath got a little shorter, every tickle sent my nerves into fury. His eyes embraced mine, and soon those eyes had me under spell. I could not shake the hold he had on me, there was no escape from his mesmerizing stare.

He continued to fondle my thigh, as he drew me closer with just a twitch of his eyes. His free hand grasped my chin, as he simultaneously drew circles on the inside of my legs. He took me into his mouth with my own. at first just our lips enveloped, but his hand began to grow bolder and started to trace the outside of my panties. I could not protest, and not because his tongue wrapped over mine, but because I was completely enchanted by his entire being.

His fingers slipped through the folds of my undergarments, and I felt my breath drain into his mouth as he slowly inched ever inward. He constantly explored my nether-region, but he refrained from entering me. The anticipation was eating me up inside.

I felt him peel my moist panties from my skin, and without command to folded my legs together so he could slide them off. He shimmied and shifted, but kept me preoccupied with his tongue as he awkwardly tried to free me from from the clothe shackles.

Finally the panties were dropped to the floor, and he gave me a lecherous smile before he stole away from my face. He soon disappeared and became nothing but a bump in my dress.

That was until I felt the soft touch of his tongue upon my leg. His fingers traced a 'V' shape along my bikini line, and continued to tease me with his tongue moving between thigh to thigh. He continued to leave a trail of saliva along my legs until he landed his hot touch onto my perineum. I couldn't contain my moan. He turned up the pace now, and traced my labia with his tongue, and brushed his fingers closely behind.

"What do we have here?" I heard from behind, and instantly the moment was shattered. There was two of them, both soldiers decked in their green and brown uniforms. Both of them held deadly smiles, as Dimitri, or the man I dubbed as Dimitri, uncovered himself from my dress. His eyes were different now, fearful as mine were no doubt. These soldiers had the right to put the both of us to death.

"Seeing this really puts me in the mood, doesn't it?" the one soldier said to the other. They were identical in every way, the way their hair was cropped beneath their berets, the same shade of yellow in their eyes.

"There are two of them." the other soldiers said, and stood in front of the man by my crotch. "I guess we could make them a deal."

"Right," The other soldier said, as his partner unzipped his pants. "We should put them to proper work." he told his companion and likewise opened the fold of his pants.

I had to contain my laughter when I noted that both them even had an identical penis, with a slight upward curve like a straightened banana. The only way they were not the same perhaps was in their orientation, for the one soldier pointed his dick at the man I was just about intimate with. He swallowed hard, but ultimately his lips wrapped around the head of the soldier's penis. The soldier moaned and drove his fingers through the man's dark head of hair. I watched enthralled as he bobbed his head back and forth and tenderly gripped the shaft of penis in his mouth. His hand and lips worked in unison to work the soldier's member, and when he stopped to breath he used his tongue to fiddle with the tip of the man.

Had it not been for the strong hand of the solider to guide my head in the opposite direction, I would have been glued to the scene. Alas I now faced the stern dick of the soldier, my only chance of life it seemed. I stared straight at a bulbous vein on the underside of his shaft, and the man's foreskin stretched over the purple head of the penis. My hands pulled back on him, and a pungent smell wafted into my nostrils. I fought back the urge to cringe, I could tell the man hadn't bathed in a day or three and his genitals were none too pleasant to indulge in.

Still, I had never been more turned on in my life. Eagerly I enveloped the man's penis and let the shaft slide across my tongue. My eyes maintained solid contact with the soldier, for I was the viper right now. I let my deadly gaze tell him that I held his life in my hands, and dripped the poison on my saliva onto the head of his penis. My hand slathered him with the stream of spit, as I slid the backside of my tongue toward his testicles. I began to playfully nibble his skin, and drew an amused moan from his mouth. Softly I began to suckle his testicles, as my hand constantly worked the shaft.

I was not to be outdone by a man at this.

In a twist of irony, the twins began to moan in orgasm together, as if their dicks were on a similar schedule. They both similarly grabbed at us with their hands, and forced our heads back. I could do nothing more than let my tongue loll out of my mouth as both their penises exploded. The hot mass of cum splayed out on my cheek, and knocked my head back in surprise. The second shot fell square in my mouth, and decorated my tongue from tip to gorge. Another painted my forehead and hair, while the last big one caught me in the chin.

"Clean yourselves up." One of the soldiers said, and we finished wiping the last dredge of cum from their dicks. We looked at each other, the man I mistakenly thought of as Dimitri was coated in cum all along his left face.

After I swallowed what was in my mouth, I started to lap up the spillage on the wanderer's face, as he similarly did with mine. In his eyes I could see no shame, not that there was pride, but a faint message, 'we're alive.'