The Stranger at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby, please cum in my pussy, fill me up with your hot spunk. Give it all to me," she whispered grinding her pussy deep on his cock harder.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he nearly screamed as his cock started ejaculating inside her pussy.

As the first wave of cum hit her deep inside her pussy, Linda unable to hold her orgasm any longer, cried out, "Oh gawd, I'm cumming too baby," and started bucking back and forth atop his lap and moaning into his shoulder.

He completely emptied himself in her pussy and held on to her tightly as her orgasm subsided. They held each other for a few minutes without talking, relishing on the post orgasmic bliss. Shane wanted her so badly. He didn't want to let her go, but he knew he had to.

Shane pulled back, stared deeply into her eyes, who smiled weakly at him. "I want to be with you," he whispered.

Linda started shaking her head and grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

"You know I can't love. I can't," she said with a sad smile. "This was so addictive. I've never gotten off this fast before. You make me feel so good."

She pulled her top back up and pulled him to another deep kiss, filled with hot lust, love and passion. He was still within her, joined by their union at their hips. He kissed her back with the same passion desperately.

"So love, let's let fate decide if we ever meet again, and I want you to be my lovely stranger, who gave the time of my life," said she with one last kiss and extracted herself out, dislodging from his cock.

He watched as she slowly made her way out, looking back, at the entrance and slowly blowing him a kiss. And so she left, Linda the lovely stranger who had given him the best sex of his life.

* * *

Author's Notes

I would very much like to hear your thoughts about the story, and I would like to thank in advance to everyone who took their time to read, comment and vote on my story. Thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it :)

12