The Stranger Ch. 01

Story Info
Becca wakes to a home invader.
3k words
4.47
39.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The amber lights on her Ford explore flashed brightly, illuminating the gym parking lot as Becca left the gym after a grueling Brazilian jiu jitsu class. Her leg still throbbing where she received an unwanted amount of leg kicks from her instructor as they stayed after class and sparred striking.

Frustrated, she tied her shoulder-length box-dyed red hair into a hasty ponytail after tossing her gear in the back seat. She opened the drivers door and started the engine as she sat in the drivers seat, and began her journey home.

Upon her arrival, she received her usual response of disdain for her favorite hobby from her family members before she stepped into the bathroom and started the shower. Standing in front of the mirror, she peeled off her gym clothes and inspected her naked body for any new bruises. She counted several on her inner arm, no doubt from where her instructor had pinned her to the floor as he lightly threw jabs into her ribs, forcing her to remember to control the posture of her opponent when they're in a dominant position.

She walked to the shower, and stepped inside and pulled the curtain shut. She stood for several minutes under the steaming hot water, letting the cascade wash away her aches and pains as it poured over every curve of her body. Her hands following the waters path as she lathered herself, letting her fingers trail between her thighs for a bit longer than necessary. She considered satisfying a soft nagging urge to pleasure herself, but was just too exhausted from training to follow through.

She quickly washed and condition her hair before rinsing off one last time l, and turned off the water. She slid the shower curtain open and found a towel to dry herself. Then wrapped it around her body and secured it under her arms, and then brushed a second towel through her hair before wrapping it as well. She walked to her room softly and lay in bed and watched Netflix for a while her her husband played on his phone. She considered getting his attention, maybe to coax him into satisfying her urge in her stead, but knew it just wasn't the right moment for him.

Becca tossed the towels in the laundry and then returned to bed and wrapped her naked body under the blankets and drifted off to sleep for the night.

6am seemed to arrive earlier than she'd hoped. She lay in bed and cursed the sounds of the others in the house preparing to leave and go about their day. She checked the time on her phone and pleaded with it to pass faster so she could return to her dreams.

Silence. Finally. The house emptied, as it routinely does at this time of day, and Becca had the house to herself once again. Her eyelids heavy, she drifted back to sleep before she even heard the last car leave the driveway.

A short time later, even shorter in her sleep state, Becca was awoken by the feeling of weight shifting on the bed, as if someone sat next to her. The room, still dark from the time of day coupled with the shades being drawn, made it difficult to see anything but dark silhouettes. She looked over and saw a figure silhouetted against the pale color of the wall.

She knew immediately that she did not recognize this figure. The frame of their shoulders too broad, the scent of their cologne was foreign, but pleasant. Becca began to sit up to attempt to scream by reflex, but a large hand clamped over her mouth before she could as the figure lunges toward her. A second hand, grabbed her firmly around the throat and squeezed... preventing her from breathing, let alone making a sound. She was forced back onto her pillow as the man leaned close to her ear.

"Don't make a sound. I have no intentions of hurting you. But i will, if you even attempt to fight. Do you understand?" He whispered.

Becca considered her options. She could fight. Maybe get away and run to her vehicle. But the man is clearly much larger and more powerful. He'd likely outrun her and cut her off before she even reached the door. What then? She could make a desperate attempt to grab her phone and dial 911. But she lived far away from town. Help would take several

Minutes to arrive once they figured out what had happened. By then- who knows what she would have to endure. Suddenly his grip around her throat intensified, and Becca began to panic.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" He growled.

All Becca could manage to do was nod her head in agreement. Her heart pounding in her ears was deafening. The man leaned closer still. She could feel the heat from his skin radiating off her cheek. She relaxed her tense body and felt his grip around her neck loosen. She knew she was still pinned down, but at least she could breathe

"What do you want??" She begged. She felt her captor move closer to her, until his long body lay against hers. He brushed her hair from her face with his other hand and leaned in and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"You." He said. The word echoed through the room as he began kissing gently along her jaw line, and then down her neck. She pondered his intentions as she felt his lips along her soft warm skin. Do i know this man? Should i try to find a way to escape?

His hand against her cheek pulled her to face him as he drew his lips from her neck. She tried to focus her eyes on him. No use. Her eyes were sleepy and out of focus and the room too dark. Still, his voice sounded familiar but she couldn't place it.

Before she could ask anything else, his lips gently wrapped around her bottom lip. She furrowed her brow, unwelcome to his blatant advances, but knew better than to resist. His teeth gently scraped over her soft skin as he pulled his mouth slowly away. His hand leaving her throat, it moved to her hair, running his long fingers through it before placing his hand at the back of her head and pulling her mouth to his. She felt him shift into a mounted position as her lips parted. His tongue sliding between them. He moaned softly into her mouth as his tongue found hers, teasing it...tasting her as she lay under him. The comforter pinning her to the bed under his weight.

His hand tightened into a fist, trapping her hair in his grasp as he pulled his hand towards her back quickly. Becca let out a soft grunt as her mouth was pulled from his, forcing her to stare up at the headboard as he exposed her neck. He gently kissed and sucked her soft skin from her chin down to her collar bone.

The mans soft lips felt intoxicating, and Becca could feel her body betraying her. She let out a moan softly. Her fear pushed just s little closer to the back of her mind as she cursed her body under her breath. She could feel her soft sweet nipples stiffening against her will...and a dampness between her thighs became noticeable.

Becca hoped the man wouldn't notice, but at the same time was curious to know what would become of her. Her wandering mind was snapped back to reality as the man pulled his lips away once more and pinned her to the bed by her throat. She fought for air and scratched at his fingers as he raised himself up to pull her comforter away, tossing it to the side before sitting back down on her waist.

Suddenly exposed, and the mans grip releasing, Becca wrapped her arms across her chest to hide herself. She could tell the mans eyes were adjusted better than hers, and didn't want him to see her naked body.

"Remove you arms. Lay them at your sides". He calmly demanded.

Becca stared up at the silhouette. "Fuck you." She hissed.

With that, the man wrapped his fingers around her throat hard, the other, gripping her hair at the top of her head as he pulled her body towards his face painfully. Trapped under neath him, this position was suffocating.

"Oh no no. It's ME that's going to be fucking, YOU." He stated. "Move your arms like a good girl." Then, he pushed her back down into the bed.

Becca's body was betraying her more. At the last statement he made, her body broke out in goosebumps, and her pussy began to soak. Reluctantly, she did as she was told.

Becca felt almost humiliated as the man stared down at her bare chest, examining her. She screwed her eyes shut as he moved his hips down and began kissing her neck again along her collar bone.

She knew that most girls were jealous of her chest throughout the years. And caught more than a few men's gaze failing to travel to her eyes when out and about. She was really kind of proud of them. But at this moment, she felt under the microscope. Like she was s piece of meat being examined for a meal.

The man pinned her arms to the bed as his lips traveled down her chest. But when he released her left arm to take hold of one of her breasts, she immediately tried to push him away. Mistake.

The man grabbed her arm and forcefully turned her over to her chest. She could feel his hands on her wrists as he pinned her arms together behind her. Before she could protest, there was a knee in her back, pinning her harder to the bed, and could feel a roll of duct tape being wrapped around her wrists. But it didn't stop there. He continued to wrap her arms together up her forearms all the way to her elbows. Pinning them together and forcing her to arch her back and push her chest into the bed.

"There. Now that THAT'S settled..." he chuckled to himself. He grabbed her arm and spun her back around onto her back.

Becca lay in the bed, exposed, as the man sat straddling her thighs. Her chest was forced out, making her perfect breasts but out from her body. She looked down and saw him lowering his mouth to her breast bone. Kissing from her upper chest all the way down to her belly button between her breasts. His hands were softly grabbing her hips, and it felt like sparks of electricity courses through her body as he traced his finger tips up her sides, to her ribs, just beneath her breasts.

Her heart pounded in her chest like it wanted to burst its way out, but Becca could feel her clit starting to throb...as much as she wanted to resist...she was beginning to enjoy every second of this.

His mouth began to climb its way back up...kissing every single inch of her along the way...then...Becca nearly started to gush as his hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard...pushing them together as his mouth kissed every inch of skin around each nipple with delicate precision.

She stared down her body just in time to see his lips wrap around her left nipple, and suck gently on it. She moaned involuntarily as she could feel his tongue massaging it while trapped in his mouth. Then, watched him drag it gently between his teeth as he pulled his mouth away, and kissed to the other...treating it the same way. All while squeezing her breasts harder and harder together.

She fought against her bindings on principle as she ground her hips against the bed beneath him. She didn't think she knew this man, but he knew how to touch her...and then she felt his tongue sliding over each nipple, teasing them, moaning softly as he relished the way she tasted.

Becca's clit began to throb as hard as her heart pounded in her chest... she looked down at him...needing release... "Lick me!" She spouted. She caught herself by surprise. Almost an involuntary demand...but fuck it sounded so perfect. She needed release.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Fucking lick me! I need it...please?" She begged.

He didn't reply... released his grip however...and began kissing down her stomach again. His hands grabbing her by her ribs as he pushed his body down. Becca watched in anticipation, overcome by pure lust nearly at this point. She didn't know this man...but if he was willing to use her then she was more than willing to be used. She continued to move and grind her hips as she watched him take his time...kissing her hips, her lower stomach, as he parted her legs to lay between them. His hands slid down her sides as his lips kissed lower and lower.

Becca was beside herself with anticipation as his hands grasped her thighs and pushed them apart. His palms behind her knees as he bent her knees towards her chest...she could feel his hot breath against her sidling wet skin. He was so close. But he lowered his head and began kissing as high up on her inner thighs as he possibly could, without giving her the pleasure she sought.

"What was it you wanted again?" He asked between kisses.

"Please?? Please lick me. I need it. Please?" She implored. "Please lic..."

Before she could finish, Becca let out a moan of pure ecstasy as she felt the strangers lips wrap around her throbbing clit. He sucked on it so gently as sparks shot through her body. She moaned and arched her back even more as she felt her sensitive skin stretch between his lips...again... teasing her in his mouth as she lay there and fought the urge to cum almost immediately.

He moaned again. Softly. The vibrations of it adding to her stimulation as Becca felt herself dripping down his chin. His lips released, but his tongue began to expertly encircle her swollen little clit. Teasing...tasting. He was enjoying her even more than she enjoyed how this felt.

His tongue slide down lower, and pushed its way inside. She groaned in pleasure and pushed her hips down onto his face harder. She stared down, wide eyed, trying again to figure out who this man was. His tongue was deep inside her now. Tasting, loving every inch of her. His mouth pressed to her lips, and she arched her back hard as he made out with her soaking wet pussy. It seemed the wetter she got, the more enjoyed himself.

He pulled his mouth away just for a moment but immediately found its way to her clit again. Becca felt like she was being devoured in the heat way imaginable. Until, he pulled his hand away from her leg. She payed her leg draped across his back, pulling him in tighter. Suddenly Becca gasped...he gently was sliding his finger into her...deep.

Becca clamped down tightly on it. He was so much larger than she that she didn't think any more would need to fit. She moaned loudly as he licked her clit, and slid his finger in and out of her. Slowly. Just teasing her, making her wetter and wetter with each thrust.

The stranger then, without warning, pressed a second finger into Becca. She felt herself stretch around it as he never skipped a beat. He sped up, and began to suck her clit harder as he fingered her with two fingers... Becca was beside herself. She could feel every muscle in her body tightening. She was going to cum right there in this mans mouth and didn't even know his name. The thought turned her on even more.

But, the stranger picked up on her body language. Her breathing, rapid, shallow...her head pressing harder into the bed as she literally began to grind her clit against his mouth. He thought it maybe too early. He's just getting started on her. So... he stopped. Entirely. His fingers still inside of her, his mouth pulled away.

"What? No!" Becca whines as she tried to shove herself back against his mouth. She felt robbed. She was right there, and it was taken away.

With that, the stranger laughed quietly, and turned his hand so his palm faced the ceiling. He pressed his finger tips into her hard...deep inside...and dragged them down the front wall inside of Becca's pussy. Searching.

When Becca involuntarily moaned in pleasure, he knew he found it. She looked down at him. Thinking to herself that he knows her body way better than she had anticipated. Before she could finish a thought, however, he began to move his fingers back and forth inside her, shoving his fingers into her most sensitive area with abandon. Almost violently. Fast. Hard. Becca couldn't help but scream. It was too much. Too sensitive. She tried to pull her hips away but he grabbed them and held her tight.

Becca couldn't hold back she began to gush hard... soaking him as he fingered her just as fast and hard as he could. Becca looked incredible to him. Deep in the throes of pleasure, arching her back. She tried to fight her screams but failed. The stranger thought he owed her...

He lowered his mouth, and started to devour her clit as he teased Becca's g spot. He sucked her clit and licked it back and forth as she continued to squirt into his mouth. She couldn't control herself any longer once she felt his mouth again... her body locked down hard, and she squeezed his fingers so hard she thought they may break as she came on him.

Wave after wave after wave of electricity-like pleasure coursed through her entire body. She didn't want it to ever stop as she ground herself against him.

Once it subsided...both attempted to catch their breath. Becca thought it was over. Finally. Until she heard the sound of his belt being unbuckled. Then she realized he had only really just started.