The Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still humping me and I had another smaller orgasm. I shuddered then felt him lowering me to the floor. He spread my legs and continued humping me. I wrapped my legs around his back, holding him tightly. I then got my hands on his chest and pushed him off of me. I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the ladder to my loft, our hungry eyes locked on each other.

He followed me up and we wrapped our arms around each other, our tongues swirling around each others mouths. As we kissed, we stumbled closer to my bed. He reached down and started to unbutton my jeans while I reached for his jeans, our mouths devouring each other.

I stepped back and squirmed out of my jeans, pulled my t-shirt off and lay on the bed, my legs wide apart. He tossed his jeans across the room. I saw his cock as he crawled towards me, my arms reaching for him.

He took his cock and started moving it slowly up and down my pussy. The sensation was overwhelming me. I wanted his cock deep in me, I needed it, but he was teasing me, moving the tip of his cock up against my wet pussy, driving me insane.

"I want your cock!" I yelled. "Give it to me, ohhhhh give it to me. I need it I need it," I cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He smiled and suddenly, reared back, his eyes looking into mine as he thrust forward, opening me, filling me, my mouth wide open, my silent scream caught deep in my throat, no sound coming, as his big cock drove deep into my pussy. It had been such a long time that I had a cock in me that the sensation rippling through out my body was both painful and thrilling at the same time. He pulled out and rammed his cock deep into me again and again, each time going deeper and deeper. I thought I'd pass out as he filled me with each hard thrust.

He then surprised me by rolling over on his back, pulling me on top, his cock still in me. I sat up, straddling him, his cock deep in my dripping pussy. I put my hands on his chest and lifted myself up on my knees and came down hard on his cock, "Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed, my pussy filled with his cock.

"Ride me! Ride me!" he yelled.

I rose up and came down hard, then harder, again and again on the verge of a huge orgasm. My tits were bouncing, my hair flailing, my whole body trembled as I shuddered, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck I'm cummmmmmmmng I'm cummmmmmmming here it comes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck this is so good!

I'm cummmmmmming," I screamed.

Suddenly, as I the intense orgasm swept through me, he flipped me on my back and got up on his knees between my wide open legs. His cock was in his hand. He looked down at me and then without hesitation thrust his cock deep into me and another orgasm swept over me, and another. He pulled out and rammed his cock into me again and again. I loved how rough he was, how he was taking me. And when I felt him tense and knew he was about to cum, my pussy muscles gripped his cock, wanting his cum to fill me. He pulled out and thrust again, screaming, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," and suddenly his cum gushed deep into me as he yelled, "I'm cummmmmming. His screaming and his swollen cock caused me to orgasm again as both of us screamed, his cum gushing into my pussy. He collapsed on me and we both just lay there, gasping and panting, not sure where in the world we were.

When he rolled off of my body, lying next to me, we looked up at ceiling, sunlight pouring in through the skylight over the bed. We were still breathing heavily, slowly coming back to earth. Neither of us spoke. After a few minutes of silence, I got up on my elbow and looked down at him. We smiled.

"Well, I guess you liked my story," I said.

"I did, but I like this story better," he answered, grinning at me.

"If you stick around for awhile and behave, maybe I'll read you a bed time story," I said.

"If it's anywhere like the last one, I don't think we will get much sleep," he said, smiling at me.

"I'll take my chances," I answered, laying my head on his shoulder. We lay quietly and within a few minutes we both fell asleep.

12