The Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca gets her throat abused.
2.2k words
4.25
26.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca strained at the tape that bound her arms tightly together behind her. The small beads of sweat that dotted her skin soft smooth skin as her adrenaline dumped from her system had caused it to loosen slightly.

As she came down from the lust- filled high of an intense, unintended orgasm, she realized she needed to get away.

As the figure raised himself up to remove his shirt, she rolled her feet off the bed and onto the floor and attempted to run and scream for help. As she attempted to stand, she realized the man was much faster than she had intended. He rounded the edge of the bed and caught her, once again, by her throat.

She never even got a chance to scream. She struggled to get away, but it was no use. She was immensely over powered, and her arms still being trapped did her no favors.

She tried to scream. She begged herself to just muster up enough to force a loud cry. Maybe, just MAYBE a neighbor would be outside and hear her desperate plea. After all, she did sleep with a window open and surely someone would hear.

Fuck. The window. She glanced at it from the corner of her eye. Of course. THAT is how he got in. She didn't have time to blame herself at this moment though. She could feel each individual finger in his massive hand tightening around her throat, until her eyes felt like they may just pop out from the pressure.

"Now, i thought we were having fun?" He said sarcastically. "And after all that work of making you feel sooo good. This is how you repay me? Well i think I'm gonna need that favor returned then. Quid Pro Quo. Nothings free princess".

Becca tried to pull away but only managed to trip and fall flat on her butt beside the bed. She struck her back along the running board of the bed frame since she had no arms to catch herself.

"Fuck!" She thought. "That's gonna bleed for sure". Her shoulders lay back against the bed, and as she look up, she realized this man was even taller than she imagined. Easily, he was over six feet. And Becca was only 5'3. She didn't get to think on it long.

The man grabbed the top of her head, grilling her hair in his fist. Tight. She felt the hairs pulling at her scalp. An instant later, he pressed her head back on top of the bed hard and held her there, staring at the ceiling as she sit against the bed. He pushed her head down so hard, that she had to try to push up with her heels to remove the tension to prevent her neck from breaking.

Before she could get her weight onto her feet, the man mounted the bed, and kneeled at the edge of it, a knee on each side of her head. Becca knew what was about to happen next. She'd seen enough porn to know how THIS plays out.

Becca screwed her mouth shut. She refused to comply with this. But the man still had her by her hair. And she screamed in pain as he twisted his hand and nearly pulled her hair out by its roots.

As soon as her mouth popped open, the man dropped his hips a bit, and pushed the head of his throbbing, thick cock into her mouth. She tried to spit it out, but it was no use. She was just going to have to take it.

Becca considered biting down. But considering she was still bound and under neath him, it may not have be her wisest choice, and she thought better of it. The man lowered his hips slightly and pushed himself deeper in.

Becca realized that he wasn't just thick. He was...THICK. She wasn't a prude growing up but any means, but this was something different for her. She could feel her mouth being forced wider and wider open to accommodate it with every inch she took. Once she could feel the fat head of his dick hit her throat, she thought he was all the way in. At least, that's what she was accustomed to from the other boys she'd been with in her raging hormone years.

But then the man leaned forward, like he was going to do a push-up. When he dropped his hips down she realized this was no boy...he was a MAN. And had a mans cock. She felt her mouth split wider open still, and she involuntarily choked on it as she felt him slide deep into her throat. The angle at which she sat, paired with the angle of her head made her head mouth line up perfectly with her throat so he had zero resistance at all.

The man moaned loudly as he buried himself to the hilt dorm her warm throat. He didn't pull it out. He just held himself there letting her suffer. She could feel her tears streaming down her face onto the bed as her eyes watered. Becca tried to kick her feet and buck him off, but she only drove it a little deeper in each time she tried. She lay there under him, her cries escaping her mouth as just muffled choking sounds as her drool dropped down her chin and neck.

She struggled so hard to breathe because he was so thick, he literally was stretching her throat out. All she could taste was the soft salty taste of his skin from his thick shaft being pressed rudely against her tongue. Becca's struggled to breathe against the mass in her throat as he choked off her windpipe from inside of her with his thickness.

Then, she could feel him sliding out. It felt like something was being pulled from her from the very depths of her stomach. If she could sigh, she'd have let a sigh of relief purse her lips as she felt the head come back from her throat and slip back over her tongue. Air. She took a fast deep breathe as she felt him stop.

Becca's eyes shot wide as dinner plates as she gagged hard. Without warning, he had shoved himself back down to the hilt in an instant, groaning loudly.

"Fuck! Swallow me you sexy little slut!" He growled through gritted teeth.

He tightened his grip on Becca's hair as he began to thrust his hips down upon Becca's mouth over and over and over without ceasing. It wasn't fast. But it was steady. Repetitive. DEEP.

Becca tried to gain a footing again to attempt to regain some control, but his hips hit with such force she feared he'd break her nose if she accidentally shifted to the wrong angle.

So, there Becca lay. Unable to fight. Sexually broken. Used. Being force fed the biggest cock she'd ever encountered and could do literally nothing to prevent it.

But, god, the way it made her pussy drip. Becca was ashamed at how her body repeatedly betrayed her. Her nipples throbbing hard, her pussy dripping onto the floor- aching to stretch around this cock as her throat did.

As Becca endured her face being fucked like she was a fleshlight with a pulse, she could feel her attacker throbbing inside her. She could time his heartbeat with each thrust. He naturally fit his rhythm to his heart beat. Not racing. But not sedentary. Just...almost machine like in the way he repeatedly penetrated her.

"Ohhh fuckk!" He moaned, increasing his speed. "Mmmm!! Guess what princess? You did such a good job of being my own littler slut, tha- FUCK! That, I'm going to cum!"

Becca's eyes went wide. She immediately began to feel her pussy ache. He was going to cum straight down her throat wasn't he? But Becca didn't want that. Deep down, she craved to feel him explode deep inside of her womb. The scare of wondering if she was knocked up by a random stranger made her wish her hands were free, so they could find their way to her soaking wet swollen clit.

Becca was wet. VERY wet. Her inner thighs were soaked in her juices, and a literal puddle was forming on the short pile carpet she sat upon.

Becca needed this. At 18 years old, and a new young bride- her strict Baptist husband never treated her like this. He'd play tough sometimes, but never in a dominant way. This man...he didn't demand respect. He just took it. Becca always knew there was a darker, submissive side deep inside her. This man stoked the coals of that flame the moment he snuck into her room. Oh! If she could just find a way to tease her clit!

Becca gagged and gasped for air as the man suddenly pulled himself from her. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and started to jerk himself off as he moved to pull Becca to her feet.

"Did you cum??" She asked, almost wondering what she did wrong.

The man threw his hand up to her chest and pushed her back onto the bed. As she fell onto her back he shoved her right leg to her chest with his left hand. He used his leg to push her left leg to the side as she leaned her head up to watch.

The man, stroking his cock hard and fast, aimed it directly at her clit. He lowered it just an inch or two above it as she watched, biting her drool soaked bottom lip.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH...FUCK!!" He yelled, as shot after shot of hot thick cum exploded from his thick cock head. He coated her entire clit and pussy with it, and it was so hot that it almost burned.

Another shot coursed up Becca's stomach, stopping just below her belly button as she whimpered in pleasure at the site. She was toast. Her clit was literally quivering with the need to be pleased.

She looked up at the man with hungry eyes. She wanted to sit up, but could only manage to prop herself up on her elbows. He leaned down, and grabbed the back of her head. His fingers wove themselves, almost passionately, into her soft shoulder length hair. As his lips met hers, she kissed him back, hard. The thought of wearing his cum driving her libido into maximum overdrive.

Becca was left wanting though, as his lips traveled south. Slowly dotting her neck in slow, soft kisses. Taking his time to measure her pulse in her neck with his soft lips. His free hand cupped Becca's 32 DDD breast and gently, she watched and whimpered as he kissed every inch of it. Then took her throbbing hard nipple between his lips, and tasted it- almost lovingly.

When his lips let go, he blew softly across it- stimulating her wet taught skin even more and making her clit tingle with desire.

He started kissing down further as he placed his hands upon her hips, holding her firmly in place. As he kissed past her belly button, Becca watched him do the last thing she'd thought any man would do.

"OH, MY, FUCKING GOD." Becca stated, as she watched him slowly lick up them cum on her lower belly. Slowly he trailed it with his tongue and left nothing behind. Becca wanted to cum just from the site alone.

She watched with baited breath as he kissed lower and lower, shoving her legs so widely apart that she felt the tendons in her hips stretching as he lowered himself between them. He stared up into her eyes before lowering his mouth to her clit.

First, he took slow, short licks. Taste testing. Then he wrapped his lips around her entire vulva and sucked gently. Letting his tongue explore and clean every inch of her sweet little cum covered pussy. He moaned at the taste of their cum mixed together. The vibrations shot through her. Her legs began to tremble. Then they began to shake violently.

Becca could take no more. She exploded like a geyser straight into his mouth as his tongue pushed into her pussy against her g spot. It took one touch, and she began to scream. Becca arched her back wildly and her entire body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of extreme, immeasurable pleasure racked her body.

The man swallowed every drop of her sweet cum as he could muster, while mixed with his own. He could feel some escape from the corners of his mouth as she overfilled his mouth. He was loving every second. Holding her hips down and taking her over the edge, tonguing her soaking wet, tight pink pussy.

When Becca caught her breath, she stared down her perfect body and saw the man stand up. The soft light through the window gave just enough light to allow her to see he was already again. Her orgasm just drove him wild enough to be ready for another round.

As she caught her breath, she could hear him struggling to swallow everything she had given him. He couldn't see it, but Becca has a determined, yet defiant look scrawled across her face. She parted her legs, and inched her hips closer to the bed.

She looked directly into the silhouetted face of her stranger- "Fuck me, daddy!"