The Stranger I Know

Story Info
She meets a Dom from the Net.
3k words
4.28
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounds rapidly as I sit on the couching waiting for the visiting stranger. He is unlike any stranger, as I seem to know him so well. I have waited so long to touch him, to feel him and the fantasy is about to become reality. As my back is turned away from the living room window, there are suddenly headlights shining brightly on the wall in front of me. Suddenly, silence replaces the once roaring engine of only a moment ago. My ears concentrate on any sound to be heard; as I know in my heart my stranger has arrived. The silence then gives way to pounding footsteps so noticeably on the deck outside. My excitement builds even more as my eyes peer out the window through a tiny crack in the curtain. There he stands just as I knew he would be. Dressed very casual in Levis and t-shirt and holding a leather suitcase, I think to myself "oh how handsome he is." As he raises his hand in a fist like way, his sudden hesitation tells me he is nervous too. His fist hits the door with a big chilling bang, and I jump as though I hadn't been prepared.

Just as quickly as I jumped before my voice yells out loudly "Come in, its opened."

As he walks through the door he looks around in surveillance of the place before his eyes came to rest on mine. My eyes fixed on his, my who body goes into a trance-like state as I feel his feelings and see his thoughts. My eyes fixed on his as he sits down beside me, not even away he's so close until his hand touches mine. My head suddenly lowers and the trace is gone. I'm unable to look at him but I don't know why. He raises his hand to stroke my cheek and once again my raised eyes come to meet his. He smiles at me as the nervousness shines through and I find it very hard to speak.

In a smooth gentle voice he says to me, "Hi Carol, so nice to finally meet you."

As I try to mouth a reply to him, it feels like something has become lodged in my throat.

Realizing I have drawn a blank on his name, I manage to say in a soft and sweet voice, "Hi, me too."

As he notices how nervous I am, his hands raise to my shoulders. He begins to gently rub them and eased some of the tension I feel. His hands move all over my shoulders and I started to melt into his chest. We embrace as his hands come to rest of in the middle of my back. At that very moment, all the nervousness is lost as though he had taken it into himself. As my eyes rise to meet his once again, I know the many months of waiting were finally gone. I close my eyes as I though I am dreaming, not wanting to open them for fear he'd be gone. As my eyes are closed for what seemed like forever, his soft gentle lips came to rest upon mine as he gives me a sensual kiss.

As we break from the kiss that I had so long waited to feel, he whispers in my ear and says, "Close your eyes and tilt up your head sweetie."

Feeling a bit puzzled but wanting to please, I close my eyes and tilt up my head. Through my ears I hear the sound of a buckle, as a collar is fastened snuggly to my neck.

After the collar was placed snuggly on my neck, he whispers softly but sternly in my ear these words," You are mine now and you will obey me and you will always call me Sir."

A sudden hard gulp goes down my throat as I quickly respond with an agreeing "Yes Sir."

He looks me up and down with a smile on his face and says "My good little slave it is time for some fun."

I respond with a quick and obeying "Yes Sir."

He points to the floor and says "Get down", and quickly I got off the couch onto the floor.

I sit there fully dressed in jeans in a t-shirt, waiting for his next request.

"Strip to your bra and panties my little sluttish slave. Show me what a little sluttish stripper you are. Show me how much you want me", he said in a forceful voice.

As I raise my hands to begin, he says "One more thing before you begin, do it slow and start with the top and go down. Make me hard my girl," he said with a wicked grin.

I look at him and respond, "Yes Sir.

My small hands move to stroke the front of my shirt as I look seductively at Sir as he watches. I move my hands slowly up and down my shirt feeling and grasping at my front. Moving my hands to my breast area, I grasp at the fabric before grabbing my breasts. Arching my back and closing my eyes, squeezing my breasts hoping it is pleasing to Sir.

"Squeeze them harder, let me hear you moan," he commands.

I squeeze my breasts hard as I can through the shirt causing a slight moan.

"That's not good enough. Make me know you mean it." He demands.

Moving my hands beneath my shirt, I take my breasts within the bra in my hands. I stroke them gently as Sir looks on. Then as the middle of my hand meets the nipple again, I grab my breasts tight and squeeze them hard. I let out a moan worse than a cat in heat, and I close my eyes to savor the pain for Sir. As I let go of my breasts, my heart is racing now. Slowly, I rise up my top slightly and lower it again, teasing Sir. Taking my hands to rub my hips to my breasts and then slowly removing my top, I notice how aroused Sir is becoming. He has to adjust himself as his cock is becoming excited. I move my hands all over my front to feel the naked skin and the bra that is left up top. Moving down towards my stomach, I feel the soft skin before reaching under my pants to stroke what's hiding there. My feet are bare so I begin to slowly move my pants down as Sir looks on with his tongue almost hanging out. Ever so often, I stroke my crotch to get Sir to stroke his. Inch-by-Inch, I move the pants down feeling more and more aroused myself. As I get the pants to my knees I get on my knees and wiggle my ass at Sir. I hear him breathing heavy as I remove the rest of my pants. My hand moves to stroke between my legs one more time and I notice how wet I am becoming.

In his commanding voice once again, Sir says, "Lay down my good little slut and turn over on your stomach."

"Yes Sir", I respond and lay down, turning onto my stomach.

"Now hold out your wrists behind you slut", he demands.

I put my wrists out behind me and I feel the soft cuffs being forcefully applied to my wrists. I am now totally his as I am bound and helpless. I am his play toy for as long as he wants me. Sir rolls me onto my back, a big smile on his face. My cuffed wrists behind me are starting to ache just a little.

He whispers in my ear, "You trust me don't you?"

I shake my head and say "Yes Sir."

He looks into my eyes and says "Good girl, I will not hurt you beyond what you can take."

I smile back at him and say "Thank you Sir. I am yours to play with."

He again says with a smile on his face, "Good girl."

He says to me, "Oh Carol, how much I love and adore you. For you to let me do as I would to you tells me that you love me too. I am so pleased with my choice in you."

I smile at him and say "Thank you Sir. I love you so much too and I am here to serve you."

"Good slave", he says as he kisses my lips and forehead in such tender kisses.

"Now my slave, time for some fun." He says with the now well-known grin.

He takes out a ball gag from his bag and says "Now my slave, your going to be gagged so you will not be able to talk just moan for me.

I respond with a nervous gulp, "Yes Sir."

"Carol, you said you trusted me. I won't hurt you beyond what you really can take. Just cry really hard and I will ask you if you want me to stop and go onto something else. It pleases your Sir to see you cry at least a little." He exclaims in a loving but owning way.

I watch as he takes the ball-gag out from his bag and I shake just a little.

He says to me, "Open your mouth my little whore."

Without a word, I open my mouth wide as he places the ball inside of it. I close my eyes as he binds the straps around my head tightly. A tear starts to trickle down my face, as I know I am truly helpless now. Seeing the tear, Sir leans down and licks its away and kisses where it had fallen.

He looks at me with love in his eyes, while stroking my cheek and says, "No need to fear my girl, I love you. Yes I am about to test your limits, but I want you to have erotic tears and not fearful ones."

Sir sits back in admiration of the slave he loves so much. The hands of a stranger I had so longed to feel, caressing me softly all over my body.

Stroking my breasts and between my legs which are still covered by fabric, he says, "These must go. I want only your bare skin."

He takes out a big knife and proceeds to cut off the bra in one swipe of knife to the straps and front. My heart pounds faster and my nipples erect staring up at Sir. He pinches the nipples and instantly they harden as I let out a satisfying moan.

Looking into my eyes, he suddenly grabs both breasts and squeezes them and yells out, "MINE."

I moan loudly and I lose my breath for a moment.

After letting my breasts go again, Sir positions his hand to the side of my right breast. He then sends it flying into the side of my breast and across the nipple in one hard, SLAP! The sting of the impact causing quit an arousal within me, sending a tear of pleasure down my cheek.

I moan in pain and savor the pleasure as he yells "ALL MINE!"

As I am still feeling the sting of to my right breast, Sir positions his hand to the side of my left breast. He swings his hand sideways as he did the other breast as he hits in another hard SLAP! I feel the same sting of arousal as I savor the pain and pleasure for Sir, as well as for myself.

Once again, Sir looks into my eyes as the slap hits me and says with great force in his voice "ALL MINE…MINE!"

I let out a louder moan than before and a tear leaves my eye to stream down my cheek. As he holds tight to my breasts, Sir kisses the tear off each cheek. He licks his lips to taste the salty wetness of pleasure and pain and looks at me with a satisfied smile.

Sir moves down further down towards my pussy as he licks his lips.

Looking at my underwear, he says, "These have to go."

He picks up the knife and puts it just barely to my soft skin around my belly button. As he glides it over my skin just barely touching me, it sends a sudden chill up my spine. Then in two quick strokes, he moves the knife quickly to the sides of my underwear tearing them off me. I lay there naked as he inserts his 3 fingers into me and his thumb comes to rest on the top of my pussy. As I lay there starting to feel somewhat more aroused, he tightens a grip on my pelvic bone.

Suddenly and without warning he grabs me tighter and proceeds to lift me off the ground slightly while saying, "MINE ALL MINE!!"

My heart starts to pound, as I feel somewhat scared from being lifted like that by my pussy. He goes to his bag and gets a flogger and brings it back over to where I am laying. His strong hands separate my legs as wide as they can go. As he raises the flogger, I watch with eyes wide, and clinch my body for the impending strike. The flogger comes down on my pussy with great force sending a sting like I hadn't felt before.

Slap after slap of the flogger for several minutes and with every hit Sir says "MINE, ALL MINE!!"

As the pussy spanking ends, it feels very hot and sore, but also very wet and aroused. Into my pussy go a couple of fingers as Sir begins to orally pleasure me. Then I feel his tongue going so deep inside me as it licks and tickles. I fight with the gag to scream out his name. Wanting so bad to scream from the ecstasy that my Sir is causing me, I begin to squirm and cannot stay still.

Sir looks at me sternly and says, "Stay still my slut, or you will be punished."

I try to freeze my body but it is oh so hard. My body continues to shake as the oral pleasure has caused me to start to orgasm. Sir stops again with displeasure on his face, for I have failed to obey him. He rolls me over suddenly to untie my arms. It felt good to have my arms free again, but I was suddenly afraid of what I was in for next.

"Get on your knees and hands young lady," he orders.

I quickly do as I am told, as I know my punishment could become worse. While standing on my knees and hands, Sir attaches a leash to my collar. He then removes the ball-gag.

He yanks the leash hard as he sits down in a chair, and orders me "Come here you bitch, you have been very bad."

"Yes Sir", as I crawl to him with eyes lowered in shame for displeasing him.

"Lay over my lap", he orders me as he takes off his belt.

"Yes Sir", as I position myself knowing very well that a spanking is coming.

"Now my bad girl, you know what your getting. You must say thank you after each sting of the belt or you'll get more." He demands.

I sit their trembling and I start to cry.

"Crying will not save you from this punishment my dear, you must learn your lesson. Do you understand?" He said in a very firm voice.

Through the tears I mumbled "Yes Sir. I'm Sorry for being bad Sir."

"You ready my bad slut?" he asks.

With a big gulp and a sigh, I reply "Yes Sir."

"Now last warning, count or get more." He says as I shake my head yes.

Sir grabs my hair and holds it tight as he raises the belt to strike my bare ass.

As the belt comes down hard on my smooth ass, a moan leaves my lips and I don't hesitate to say "Thank you Sir"

"You will obey me always, got it my slave" Sir says as the belt hits my ass in a more painful slap.

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir," I respond as tears start to fall down my face.

"Ok my slut, I will have mercy on you for obeying me now. The spanking is over but you must please me now," he says as he points to the floor in front of him.

"Thank you Sir," I respond as I quickly move to the floor in front of him.

"Pleasure my cock my slut, show me how much you love my cock," he says with a grin.

Unzipping his pants, I pull out his cock and lean over to plant a gentle kiss on the head, as Sir watches. Grasping at his cock to stroke it while my lips plant tender loving kisses all over the cock I claim as mine. My other hand stroking the tender balls as I feel the sweet nectar I am about to taste from him. Slowly pushing his cock between my soft lips savoring his taste and feel as I swallow him all. My other hand still stroking his balls as I go up and down on Sirs cock pleasing and arousing him. Sir becomes rock hard and starts to shake within my mouth so badly it's hard to keep hold of him. I tighten my lips around him and begin to suck him harder as pre-cum comes out his head. Then I begin to suck even harder in anticipation of tasting his sweet juices. As his juices start to come into my mouth, Sir pulls out spraying my face with his sweet liquid. My hands go to spread the juices all over my face and I begin to lick it off my hands.

"Clean up the mess for me my good little whore," he asks.

My tongue quickly cleans up the mess both from my fingers as I wipe it off my face, and from Sirs cock.

"Very good my girl, am very pleased with you," he says with a smile.

"Come sit in my lap so I can hold you close," he orders.

I quickly sit in his lap and his arms go around me and mine around him. We hold each other close as the love between is starting to build. Our love from this moment on will be stronger than the amount of miles between us. Before he was a stranger I felt I knew…now he is Sir that I have come to know.