The Stranger in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..........oh.........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned since he was creating even more new sensations. "Please ..........cum..........with..........me............." she pleaded.

"My pleasure, My Love.............." and he started thrusting longer and deeper and faster as he felt his cumming so close. His cock thickened and burst inside her pumping load after load after load of hot cum into her body. Feeling this triggered her orgasm and she shuddered and the fireworks exploded behind her eyes. As he let her legs go, she wrapped them around him so that she could help him by pulling him into her tightly as they slowly came down from their "petite deaths" as the French would say.

Michael lay beside her again and kissed her - feeling their hearts regaining their normal rhythm, they fell asleep in each others' arms.

*******************

The sun streamed through the window and Amber's eyes fluttered open as she reached over to find Michael, he wasn't there. Alarmed, she jumped up and ran through the house but he was nowhere to be found. There was no note and nothing that would make her know that he was anything but an apparition. She was devastated to think that someone could give her that much pleasure and then leave without a word. She wondered if all of it had been a dream -- a very realistic dream. She felt between her legs and found that her hand smelled of his after shave so she knew that it wasn't a dream but why? Why would he leave without a word? Didn't he know that she wanted to get to know him better? Was Michael Jamison his real name? Didn't he know that she wouldn't call the police? So many questions but she had none of the answers.

Amber went to work and tried to keep her mind on taking care of her "kids" but found her thoughts drifting back to the night before when her world was shaken and brought back into the light. She felt as if all her senses had become alive and she was a "normal" person in the "normal" world -- not the one that her mother had painted for her. She saw the sun and liked the way it felt on her skin and she saw the colors of the flowers and trees where they had only been gray in her mind before -- even though she loved them. The sky was the prettiest shade of blue she had ever remembered seeing and she reveled in the fluffy, cumulus clouds that were floating overhead. Michael had given her a new perspective and she realized it -- but -- she wanted to share it with him and he was gone.

After her work day, she headed home and thought that she'd actually cook tonight. She had not had to cook since her mother wasn't around so she just didn't bother. For some reason, she wanted to see if she could remember 'how to' cook. She went inside and turned off the alarm just like always and started undressing so she could put on some comfortable clothes. When she went into her bedroom, she stopped and stared at her bed reliving the night before. She just wanted to feel him so she wrapped herself in the covers and tried to smell the hint of his after shave. After a few minutes, she realized that she was only dreaming so she changed clothes and headed for the kitchen. After fixing her supper and eating -- all the while -- hoping that he would pop in on her again, she decided to shower and wash away any thought of Michael. After her shower, she got into bed and sleep came easily to her that night -- but no Michael.

Amber was lost -- all of the boosting of her self esteem by Michael and all of the new sensations that she felt seemed to be a dream. She fell back into her state of worrying about everything. She was depressed but tried to be able to carry on her job without her "kids" knowing. She was suffering in silence. She would go to work, go home, and go to sleep and her loneliness was beginning to consume her. She no longer wanted to go anywhere but would stay in her house with the lights low. This went on for a couple of weeks.

One night as Amber went to bed early, she had just dozed off when a hand covered her mouth. Her eyes flew open and terror filled her heart. The lights were off so she couldn't see who it was but she recognized his after shave and the terror was replaced by elation. She reached for the light but he caught her hand and prevented it. She tried to talk but his hand prevented that, too. He leaned forward and whispered, "If you'll be good, you won't get hurt."

Amber was confused but this and started trembling again. "If you promise not to scream, I'll remove my hand. Do you promise?"

Amber shook her head, 'yes' and he removed his hand.

"Michael?" she asked.

"Yes, it's me."

"Where have you been? Why did you leave after staying the night with me? Are you married? Do you not want to be with me like you said?"

"Whoa, there Missy, so many questions."

All of a sudden, anger reared its ugly head and she began to beat his chest and yelled, "WHY? WHY? WHY?? Why didn't you stay? Why didn't you come back? I thought you loved me!!"

Michael grabbed her hands as she dissolved into tears and held her close to his chest. "I had to make sure that you felt the same way. I'm sorry that I hurt you but I had to make sure......................" He held her face in the moonlight and kissed the tears away. When he kissed her lips, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with more passion than he had ever felt.

Finally, he moved away from her and looked at her face -- glowing with the joy that he only imagined he would see. He had wanted her for so long and now, he could see that she wanted him as much. His heart almost burst with love for this lovely creature. Michael lay down beside Amber but held her so tightly against his chest that he could actually feel her heart beating. He never wanted to let her go but he didn't want her to ever be afraid of him again either.

"I had to go out of town on business so I thought that while I was away, you'd have a chance to be able to think about what happened and come to a decision with your feelings. I don't want you only because you lust after me. I want you to love me back as much as I love you. I know that I did all the wrong things in order to get to you but I was afraid that I'd lose you to some other guy if I didn't do something drastic............"

"Michael, I was so confused..................I was initially so afraid but the things you did to me -- well, I had never experienced them before. You told me all the things that I needed to hear to change my life -- my opinion of myself..........just everything. I am at a loss for words except you changed my life............you changed everything and I wanted more. I wanted you all the time. I WANT you all the time."

"I know that I went about everything the wrong way but if they accomplished the right result -- so be it. Let's start from right now."

"How will we do that?"

"Well, I'll get out of this bed and I'll come to see you and we'll start dating and get to know each other before we sleep together again."

"My sweet Michael, do you not remember that you didn't use any protection when you broke into my house?"

"Uh, oh, that's right. Are you trying to tell me something, My Love."

"Well, I was supposed to have my period yesterday and nothing happened. I don't know for sure but we might have made a baby."

If Michael's eyes were blue before, they were glowing now. The thought of Amber having his baby was more than he could have wished for. He was ecstatic!!

"Do you mean it??? You could be having MY baby???"

"I'm not positive but it's definitely a possibility. Now, I really need to know more about you."

"Ok, let's go into the living room and have a glass of wine. If you are pregnant, you cannot have more than one small glass."

After settling down in the living room with their glasses of wine, Michael began to tell her about himself. He had had several jobs but always came back to the financial advisor job that he had now. He had made enough money so that she would not have to work and they could have a nice honeymoon. He had been married once before but his wife had died of a strange blood disorder. He never thought that he'd find anyone to take her place and didn't even try until the day he saw Amber in the park. They did not have any children so that's why he was so excited about Amber being pregnant. He lives in a townhouse in an exclusive part of the city but he would be more than happy to live in her home.

Amber could not believe her ears. She had always wanted to be a stay-at-home wife but never dreamed that she could.

They decided to wait a few days and then buy a pregnancy kit just to check before she made an appointment with her doctor.

**********************

Even though Michael had not introduced Amber to sex in the conventional way, she had truly become an apt student. She had blossomed into a woman alive who couldn't seem to get enough of his body. When they were sleeping, she had to touch him. Many times, he would wake up and her warm hand would be holding his cock and gently stroking him and sometimes, she wasn't even aware of it. She loved it when he woke in the middle of the night and turned to her and began to rub her body. It was such a nice, easy way to wake up and she would automatically turn over and get on her hands and knees and present her backside to him in the dim moonlight. He smiled to see how she wanted him, too, and would position himself behind her and press her shoulders down toward the bed. Her lovely bottom was now available for him and she was already wet with anticipation.

Michael would run his hand between her legs and find that she was damp with arousal. He would rub her pussy lips and then let his fingers go inside as he spread her juices over and around her as he found her clit. With his slick finger, he would draw circles around her clit making her moan and produce more juice. Parting her lips, he would slowly enter her and begin sliding in and out while watching her lips hug his cock and then go back inside as he thrust back in. It always excited him even more to be able to see how her body held on to his.

Tonight, he wanted more.............. he wanted what was considered taboo. He took some of her juices while leaving his cock still inside her and rubbed the slickness over her ass causing her to jump. She couldn't believe how good it felt but she had never had anyone do that to her before. Michael reached for the KY tingling lubricant and rubbed her ass again and even pushed his finger inside. The tingling of the KY and the slight burn of his finger was surprisingly not unpleasant. He added more lube and pressed even further into her and the burning began to leave and the tingling sensation take over. With no protest from Amber, Michael decided that he would continue. He removed his finger and added some more lubricant just to make sure that her first time would not be painful.

He squirted some KY into her ass and then with his slick finger, he slid in as far as he could and she moaned. Feeling his cock inside her and then his finger in her ass with the tingling KY was causing new sensations that she had ever felt before. Now, Michael started thrusting in and out of her pussy at the same time as he was with his finger in and out of her ass. Amber was on another dimension sexually as Michael used his other hand to hold her hips and force her back on his cock and his finger. Slipping out of her pussy and her ass and to her whine of disappointment, Michael said quietly, "Just relax and it will feel really good in a few minutes."

Kneeling between her legs and grasping both sides of her hips, he added more KY to his cock and pressed the head into her little brown pucker. Amber gasped at the feel because it was so much larger than his finger. Michael was going so slow that the combination of anticipation of pleasure and the painful invasion of her body by his cock was confusing her. The head of his cock popped past her sphincter and all she could say was, "Oh." Once he was in, the pain was beginning to subside but he was still going slowly to let her body adjust to his size. He was about average size as cocks go but she had never had anything in that virgin spot so all this was new to her. She relaxed and their bodies touched when he was fully inside her. Michael just remained very still just enjoying how her body was holding his cock so tightly and letting her body get used to his cock.

Asking if she were all right, Amber replied, "I....think.....so. It feels different but it also feels so good." With that bit of encouragement, he began to slide in and out of her making sure that he was very careful. Because of the tightness of her ass, he knew that he was very close and because of the new sensations that she was feeling, she also was very close. Michael's thrusting began to be a little deeper and harder and before they realized it, her ass clamped down on him in an explosive orgasm causing him to lose all control and he filled her full of his hot cum. Amber fell down on her stomach and Michael fell on top of her still embedded in her ass. He carefully pulled out of her with a pop and watched his cum leak out in amazement. He turned her over and pulled her close and kissed her tenderly.

"Wow! I never thought that I would enjoy anal sex but that was amazing! I felt different sensations than I have never felt before - after I got used to you, of course. Is it always like that?"

"To tell you the truth," Michael said, "I have never done that before but I wanted to sample every part of you and I have to admit, yes, it was amazing. I have never cum that hard before. I love you very much!"

"And I love you back very much."

Lying down behind Amber with his arm over her and his face nestled in her hair, they fell into a peaceful sleep.

***************************

The sun was streaming through the windows lighting up Amber's face as her eyes slowly opened to the brightness. She automatically reached for Michael but found him lying next to her propped on his elbow watching her sleep.

"Morning, My Love." He said. "I have never seen a more beautiful sight as just watching you sleep and wondering what you were dreaming about."

"I was afraid that you wouldn't be here like last time," she said.

"I don't plan to go anywhere unless you tell me to leave. How about we check that pregnancy test today?"

"How about I fix you a nice breakfast and after our shower, I'll use it?"

"Let's shower first and I'll fix you breakfast............." Michael said.

"Oh, yes, what a great idea!" Amber said as she jumped out of bed. "I'll race you to the bathroom."

"Not much of a race when the bathroom is part of this room but ok......." And he jumped up and ran. He was two paces ahead of her and asked, "Ok, what do I win?"

"Whatever you want................"

Michael started the shower and said, "This reminds me of our first encounter."

"Except for the fright that you gave me, our first encounter was wonderful."

Stepping into the shower, Michael helped Amber in so that she wouldn't fall remembering that she had a fear of falling. The warm water felt so good cascading down their bodies. He couldn't help himself and held her tightly against him and kissed her tenderly. They soaped and rinsed each other and decided to test Amber immediately. After drying each other gently, she sat down after using the test to wait for the required time. Michael paced the floor and, finally, they looked at it together and when the little "+" appeared, Amber jumped into his arms as she said quietly, "Daddy..................."

Michael held her away from himself and looked into her eyes and screamed, "Yesssssssssssssss...............!!!!!!!" Amber had never been so happy and tears began to fill her eyes but his blue eyes were flooding, too. She never thought that she would ever find anyone who could truly love her and this man who had stalked her and broken into her home had captured her heart and made her the happiest woman on the planet.

He never thought he could find anyone to fill the emptiness left by his ex-wife but this beautiful creature had made his heart start beating again and he wouldn't change anything that he did to get her.

*******************************

That was two years ago and here they were standing in the bathroom again waiting and pacing for the results of another pregnancy test. Their first was a strong, healthy boy who was really "too pretty" to be a boy but had enlivened and turned their world upside down. Now, they were anticipating bringing another blessing from God into this world.

They screamed together when they saw the "+" on the test and knew that their lives were about to change again.

********************************

12