The Stranger Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my head bobs up and down on his cock, I use a hand to slip my dress down to my waist, exposing my other breast for him. Jesus Christ I'm actually doing it. This is really happening. My courage astounds me. And at the same time, it feels like the most natural thing in the world. He reaches down and gives my tits a squeeze. Shivers run down my spine. I continue to blow his dick while he plays with my boobs. The sounds of the film fade away into a backdrop of our own little porno.

Large hands run through my hair and lift my face from his cock, my lips just barely leaving him. If the hardness of his dick is any indicator, I'd say he likes what he sees. His hands run down my chest and trace the outline of my tits and nipples. Every curve displayed for him and explored by him. I bite my lip, to entice him further. My pussy has been on fire this whole time and needs putting out. He looks at the expression on my face and just knows. I start to stand up but he grabs me firmly by the shoulders and violently pulls me towards him. But not nearly hard enough. I hike up my dress and reveal my dripping wet pussy. He smiles, wolf-like, in anticipation while rubbing his cock, but I don't have the patience for games anymore. I want that thing inside of me. Now.

The slut in me grabs his cock as I straddle him, positioning my wet pussy over it. My juices drip onto the head and I lower myself down to meet him. His smooth warm cock touches my pussy and I have never wanted anything so much in my life. There's no romance, or connection, or delicateness. Only lust and pleasure. I rub his cock aggressively along my pussy lips, lubing it up, readying it for me. It's warmth is something my pussy hasn't felt since my first; with a younger me, so long ago. This is a time for new beginnings. Of rebirth. I sit on his cock and feel the head enter my pussy like a bell curve.

"OH MY GOD!" I quietly shout into the dark. My voice breaks into a small whimper. His cock stretches me in ways I'd never imagined. He makes me feel parts of myself I didn't even know were there. The rest of him slides into me.

"Jesus fuck..." I squeal through clenched teeth. Not gonna lie. It hurt. But at the same time.. Wow.. I force myself down on his dick and take as much as I can, feeling it stretch and punish my slut pussy. I can't get enough. Like an itch, I keep riding, bouncing on his cock. It hurts so good and I can't stop myself. I feel his powerful hands grab my hips and he starts thrusting along. Like we're working two different ends of a machine. I don't think anyone in history has ever craved getting destroyed so much. I keep bouncing and grinding. More. More. I feel my pussy grab onto his dick with every thrust and lift. I can't believe this is happening right now. After all this time, after so much self-control, I can't believe I'm doing this right now.

My big fuck me tits are bouncing in his face and he starts sucking on my pink nipples. His lips and teeth give me goosebumps. I feel like my pussy has absolutely soaked his cock from how turned on I am. But we don't care. We don't care about a lot of things anymore.

He grunts, animal like, into my nipple. I can't get enough of his cock and start grinding him, trying to feel it push against my sensitive walls as hard as possible. My pussy has gotten used to his thick king and I've taken the whole thing inside me. I guess my little kitty cat is quite the hungry slut. It's like I was born for this.

As I'm in the zone, he lifts me up off of him by the hips and catches me by surprise.

I wasn't finished yet.

I stare at him puzzled, partly annoyed, when he suddenly whips me around. I see what you're going for.

I bend for him, and he takes a good handful of my ass, or tries to. Four years of volleyball in high school does great things for your butt. He slaps my ass red and it unexpectedly turns me on. Grabbing his penis, he lowers me onto his dick and enters me once more. God. There we go. He starts fucking me and I'm happy again. In, and out. In, and out. He fucks my pussy as I'm bent over, sitting on his cock. Both his hands grab my ass and he just takes me, making me his. I've never had a guy just take what he wanted from me before. I've never felt so powerless. It's new and I like it. He grabs my nice ripe ass tightly and I bounce on his dick like an obedient little girl. I start rubbing my clit as he fucks and fucks and fucks. Oh my god! I wince as I'm pleasured from every front. He slaps my ass violently. It makes me bounce on his dick harder, and squeeze his cock tighter. I want to be the best he's ever had. It's like we're more animal than men right now. I'm feeling so much in the moment, I don't know how my legs are still functioning. But they don't give up. I keep bouncing on his dick, gripping it and squeezing it up like a window squeegee. He keeps pulling my pussy back down over his cock like I'm a top tier escort from an exotic land and he's just promised to take me away with him.

His pace changes. Faster. His hands switch to my hips and he starts pounding me like a machine. It all happens so fast, but sorta in slowmotion. His thick cock stretches me so tight that I can actually feel it convulse. A hot sensation fills up my pussy and I hear him exhale in release.

"Whew.... Good girl." He gives my ass a job well done slap and he collapses into the chair he's already sitting in. I stand up, let my skirt fall down and pull up the neckline of my strapless dress, carefully putting my tits back in. I squeeze my pussy, trying not to let any of his hot jizz escape, but I feel a warm stream run down my leg.

"Time to clean you up" I mouth to him with my glistening red lips. On my knees again, I take his half hard cock and start sucking. I lick it of all our fluids and suck away the last of his warm cum. Just the way a good girl should. I rise, straighten my outfit, and take my seat next to him. He pulls up his boxers and zips his pants. I cross my legs tightly and lean against him. He wraps his arm wraps around me. I whisper.

"I love the feeling of your warm cum deep inside me." and squeeze my legs even tighter.

"You dirty slut." He grins. I just bite my lip.

We have no idea what's going on in the film right now and that's okay. I'm going to see it again with my friends later, anyhow. The film ends. The lights turn on. People leave. No one has any idea what just happened back here. The man turns to me and as he's about to say something, I put my finger to his lips and interrupt him.

"Shhhhhh. Don't ruin things." He just looks at me with a bewildered look on his face. "Thanks for the showing." I give his cock an over the pants pat and exit, never looking back.

I am a changed woman. I am not the same person I was when I woke up this morning. A switch has been turned on inside of me. A switch that cannot be turned back. The inner slut has been released and my pussy.. it aches for more.

On the bus ride home, I feel so dirty inside. If only these people sitting around me knew I wasn't wearing panties. If only they knew I had a stranger's cum buried deep inside me. If only they knew the kind of slut traveled among them. But no one knows. It's my little secret.

The night is still young and people are out in full force. I glance around at all the other college kids on the bus back to campus with me. A young, but handsome boy catches my eye. I see him quickly scan me over and over again. Boys are never very good at discreetly checking out the opposite sex. He seems to be a freshmen as well and looking to get lucky tonight. He has no idea how lucky he is.

As he stares at my legs a little too long, I move a hand down there and gently trace it the length of my body to my neck. He follows along like a dog. Our eyes meet and he immediately retreats. His eyes bouncing every which direction, not knowing where to look as his face turns bright red. I just smile into him. He braves another glance at me. I mouth a hi. He awkwardly smiles back. What a lucky boy this is. We're both in the back of the bus facing each other and no one else is paying much attention. My skirt is hiked up pretty high because of my crossed legs. I decide to get risque.

I uncross my legs. He watches closely. I spread. The cold AC of the bus touches my exposed pussy and his jaw hits the fucking floor. Eyes as wide as eyes can get. My legs close and I cross them the other direction. The kid looks up at me like he just found out he wasn't the father of a crazy ex's baby. Teeth bite down on my bottom lip.

The bus stops. I get up first, exiting with the rest of the crowd and walk down the city streets toward the campus bars. I casually turn to the side and see him sprint up to catch me. And so the awakening begins.

12