The Stranger on the Train

Story Info
An unexpected encounter on a train.
959 words
4.26
87.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today had been a hectic day at work and I couldn't wait to get home, have a glass of wine and relax in front of the tv. As I stood on the platform waiting for the train, I hoped it wouldn't be too busy so I could get a seat. But as the train pulled up, I could see I was out of luck. Sighing, I resigned myself to finding a spot in a corner away from the doors, so I'd be out of the way.

As I boarded, I could see the train wasn't full yet, but there was only standing room, so I made my way to one of the corners. There were a few people standing in that area already, but I only noticed one of them. He was quite attractive, and gave me a quick smile when I stood next to him. I tried to read a book to pass the time, but as people kept getting on the train and bumping into me it became impossible. A few minutes in, the train came to a sharp stop and I fell backwards. The attractive man who had been standing next to me was now behind me and put his hands on my waist to catch me. As people continued to board the train I got pushed further into the corner. As I got pushed, I felt myself being pressed up against the man whose hands were still on my waist. Before I could turn my head slightly to tell him I was fine and he could move his hands, he removed them on his own. But as people shifted, my body was pressed even more tightly against his, and it seemed to make little difference where his hands were as I could practically feel every inch of him.

As the train began to move, I lost my footing again, but his hands quickly moved back to my waist. His hands stayed on my waist even as I regained my balance. I didn't say anything because we were all so tightly squeezed in it didn't seem to matter. As I was contemplating what to do, I felt one of his fingers begin to stroke my waist as if testing the water. When I didn't say anything or try to move away, his hands tightened on my waist pulling my ass firmly against him, and I could feel his erection as he slowly began grinding against me.

I was torn. Here was a complete stranger touching me and I should be objecting, but at the same time it felt good, and I wasn't sure what to do, so I did nothing. That was enough of a go ahead for him. He moved one of his hands from my waist and began to run it up my leg under my skirt. I looked around to make sure no one saw anything, but we were blocked from view. I knew I was playing with fire now, but I wasn't sure I wanted him to stop. The thought of getting caught, of a total stranger touching me was totally turning me on.

His hand ran up and down the outside of my leg then slowly inched towards my inner thigh. He put his leg between mine wedging my legs apart so his hand would have more access. His hand ran up my thigh and slowly began caressing me through my panties. He felt me getting wet and pushed my panties aside stroking my clit with his thumb as his fingers made their way inside me. I gasped, wondering if I was letting things go too far. He paused, but when I didn't say anything, I felt his other hand briefly leave my waist. I only realized why a few second later when I felt my skirt being pushed up from the back and his cock pressed up against my ass. We were so close together that his coat protected us from view as he pushed his cock between my legs letting it slide back and forth between my legs rubbing against my pussy, feeling my wetness coat him as moved back and forth.

It felt so good and yet so agonizing at the same time. I squeezed my thighs together around him trying to pull him in to feel him penetrate me, but he seemed to enjoy the game. Feeling me get wetter, and more turned on as I pushed his hand against my clit and spread my legs apart a little more, silently begging him to enter me. Finally, when I felt like I was going to explode the train jerked to a stop and he pushed his cock deep inside me. With the train at a complete stop we couldn't risk bringing any attention to ourselves by moving so we both stood perfectly still, his cock deep inside me. I heard him muffle a moan as I tightened and relaxed my muscles around his cock waiting for the train to start up again.

After what seemed like forever, the train began moving again and between his cock thrusting in and out of me, his hand against my clit and the motion of the train it was all I could do to keep each moan muffled lest anyone realize what was happening. With every movement we got closer to climax, until finally the train blasted its horn as it screeched into the final station, muffling our moans as we both came. As the train came to a complete stop and people began moving, we both moved apart, quickly adjusting ourselves as though nothing had happened and quietly existed the train amongst the other passengers each going our separate ways. Nothing but a little secret smile to give us away.