The Stranger Who Stole My Wife

Story Info
I watched my wife cheating on me with a complete stranger.
2.6k words
2.52
110.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Anna flirts with the stranger all night. She completely ignores me.

We've been married and faithful for ten years now. According to her she's never been unfaithful to me, and I'm sure that's completely true. As for me, my wife is the only one for me.

We're away on a seminar this weekend. I work as an accountant, and my firm sent me to a convention, all expenses paid. My wife usually comes with me on these trips, so we can get a little weekend getaway at the same time.

I'm thirty-one now, and my wife is a year younger than me. Her looks hasn't changed much since we met. She's still quite tall, wonderfully curved and has that magnificent dark hair that she never has to color.

This evening all the seminar participants gathered in the hotel bar for a party. My wife started talking with a man around the age of fifty. He's obviously interested in her. I can see the looks he sends her, and the way he stares at her deliciously curved ass.

The stranger is a broad shouldered manager of a firm from another town. He's a rugged and manly guy, at least a head taller than me.

I'm at the bar with some colleagues. I see them on the other side of the dance floor - my wife and the stranger. They're laughing, and she sits down on his lap, even though there are free seats at their table.

I feel the jealousy bubble up inside me. But behind that feeling, I sense another, more unexpected feeling. Arousal. I see his hand on her thigh. She ignores me. Ignores everyone else in the entire room.

I have to put up a facade of small talk with the people around me. The next time I turn around to catch a glimpse of my wife, I can swear that the stranger has a hand under her blouse. On her breast? I struggle to believe what I'm seeing.

"Isn't that your wife over there?" one of my colleagues ask me.

"Yeah." I try to act cool and calm.

"It's none of my business, really..." he starts. "...But that guy is supposed to be a real hound for the ladies. Broke up Thompsons marriage at last year's convention."

I just shrug it off, but I can feel the doubt raging inside me. I wash it down with a sip of scotch.

Going to fetch another drink at the bar, I watch my wife and the stranger out of the corner of my eye. Did I see her hand on his crotch? No. Can't be happening.

I ask the bartender for a double refill on my whisky, and to please hurry up.

I get the drink and turn around. Suddenly they're gone. I can't see them anywhere in the bar.

I walk over to a booth where some of his colleagues are sitting. I ask them what his name is. Anderson, they tell me.

Then I swiftly go to the reception, where I ask the receptionist which room he's staying in. Room 417, she tells me. I take the elevator.

I see them as I'm about to round the corner in the corridor on the fourth floor.

They're on their way towards his room, and he has his hand on her ass as they walk.

I hide behind the corner, so they can't see me. They reach the door, and he puts the keycard in the lock. Has he brought my wife here to have sex with her?

Suddenly she grabs him, stands on her toes and stretches up to kiss him. They french kiss for a painfully long time, while he grabs and fondles her ass. Her skirt slides up her thighs, and I can see her black lace panties.

They disappear into his room, and I'm left here in total shock. I'm wondering what I should do. Just stand here like a wimp, while a complete stranger fucks my wife?

I walk along the corridor, and as I get closer I notice that the door is slightly ajar. By accident, or did they know that I was following them?

I listen and hear their voices from inside. He's saying something to her with his deep, masculine voice, and she giggles like a teenage girl. I peek through the crack in the door, but I can't spot them. I see shadows move under the door to the bathroom.

I act on impulse. Quickly, I enter the room and close the door silently behind me. The closet by the entrance have doors with blinds. I sneak inside and hide, peering out the blinds to see what's going on.

The door to the bathroom opens. He comes out and walks over to the bed, where his suitcase lies open. I can see my wife standing in the bathroom, blushing and clearly horny. He grabs a soap from his suitcase and goes back to her.

"So, if you're as warm and sweaty as you say, you need a shower, right?" he says to her.

My wife nods.

"Well, come on," he says, and sits on the toilet seat.

"With you watching?" she giggles. "I can't do that, I'm a married woman!"

"Take your clothes off!" he commands her, calmly.

My wife starts to undress in front of the stranger. First, she takes off her silk pantyhose, with a seductive smile. Then she proceeds to pull her tight, black dress slowly over her head. She stands before him in her lace underwear, and now she's not smiling anymore, just looking at him with an expression of vulnerability and desire.

He stands up and turns her to face the mirror. Towering behind her, he loosens the strap on her bra. He releases her breasts.

His hands starts to glide down to her hip and finding her panties. He pulls them down and my wife gasps. The panties slides down around her ankles, and she flips them away with her feet.

Now she's standing there naked with a twenty year older man. Her nipples are erect, and I bet that she's moist between her thighs, under her well-trimmed triangle of dark pubes.

She turns on the water and showers while he watches. Soaping up her entire body, she washes her crotch thoroughly. As she comes out of the shower he grabs a towel and starts drying her off. But now my wife is so turned on that she just pushes him down onto the toilet seat and kneels down in front of him.

She pulls down his pants and releases his huge erection, much longer and thicker than mine. She grabs it hungrily and takes it in her mouth. Then my wife starts to suck this stranger's cock, while I'm watching helplessly from my hiding place.

Frustrated and angry, I'm surprised to notice that I have an erection. In the middle of all the chaotic feelings I have become madly aroused by witnessing my wife behaving like a cheap slut.

She looks deep into his eyes while she sucks his cock.

"Lick my balls!" he commands, and she obeys. She licks greedily while she continues jerking off his big cock. The sight of this masculine alpha male and his statuesque cock does something to me as well. In small flashes of fantasy I envision myself sitting there on my knees in front of him, like a willing queer boy, hungry for a mature man's dick.

Then he grabs her hair, that she carefully put up before the party. He forces her head down on his cock, starting to fuck her mouth deep and hard. Something like this has never happened in our marriage.

His cock is deep down in her throat, and she almost gags, but doesn't pull away or protest. Tears well up in her eyes as he fucks her mouth. Her mascara runs, making her look like a cheap whore.

He bounces her head up and down on his cock for a few minutes, before he clearly comes close to climax. He lets go of her hair, all messy now. She grips around the base of his cock and licks the big head.

"I want you to come in my face!" she moans.

He grins broadly, and she starts jerking him hard and fast. With a roar he starts squirting. Jet after jet of thick, white sperm hits my wife's face. Some of it lands in her hair. It runs in stripes down her cheeks and forehead. She has never let me come on her face. But now she's letting a man she's just met flood her with cum, making it run down her chin, dripping down on her tits.

Suddenly the closet door opens! It's him, he must have heard me.

He looks down towards my crotch, and to my horror I see that my cock sticks out through the fly in my pants. I must have taken it out in all the confusion.

He laughs at me, standing there in front of me with his freshly sucked cock, much bigger than mine.

My wife looks at me with disdain, like I am a stranger intruding. She displays no shame or guilt, even though her face is covered with another man's cum.

He drags me out of the closet and into the bathroom.

"Come on, sissy boy! Can't you see your wife needs a good cleaning? Lick it off!" he commands.

At first I'm stunned. She seems reluctant, but let's him have control. I can't help myself, so slowly I lean forward and start to lick the stranger's sperm off her cheek. Warm and salty, it's the first cum I ever taste.

After I've licked all the cum off her face, the stranger leads my wife to the bed. Powerless, I'm placed in the chair by the window. They're both naked now, but I'm still fully dressed.

He lays her down on her stomach on the bedspread, touching and grabbing her. She avoids looking at me. He spreads her ass cheeks and explores her with his fingers.

"Have you ever fucked her ass?" he asks me. I shake my head lamely. She never let me near her asshole.

"I've never had anal sex," she purrs.

"Ask me nicely!" he says to her.

"Please, sir! Fuck me in the ass with that beautiful cock of yours!" she moans.

First she sucks him nice and erect again, while she fingers her pussy. She's dripping wet. Meanwhile she lubes his cock up with her spit.

Then she positions herself on her hands and knees on the bed, ready to get fucked. He gets up behind her, with his cock pointing towards the ceiling. He spreads her ass with his hands, before he spits on her asshole. He rubs the spit all over her hole with his thumb.

Then he pushes a finger in past her sphincter. The last time I tried that, many years ago, she slapped me so hard my ears rang. Now all the stranger gets in reply from her is a horny moan

"Put your cock in my ass!" my wife pleads, after he's fingered her for a little while.

He laughs and puts the big head of his cock up against her tight cherry. The cock slips away on the first few tries, her hole is just too tight. So he pushes harder. The huge tip pops inside her cherry. My wife whines and grimaces with the sudden pain. But he doesn't care, and immediately starts fucking her virgin asshole.

My wife whimpers and writhes, while the bed creaks with each stroke he takes. She looks at me now, and a tear trickles from the corner of her eye. Her breasts jiggle as he fucks her with deep thrusts. A drop of semen runs down her chin.

"Where's my cock, slut?" the stranger asks in his booming voice.

"In my ass..." my wife stammers.

"I can't hear you!" he says and slaps her ass.

"Your cock is in my ass!" she moans. "You're fucking my virgin asshole!"

"Your wife is a real whore!" he says to me. "But she's too dumb to get paid."

The stranger plunges his cock in and out of her ass with hard thrusts, without wearing a condom. My wife sobs and bites the sheets.

After fucking her like this for about five minutes, he's ready to change positions. He lies down on his back with his head on the pillow. My wife sits facing me and gets ready to impale herself on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. She holds his cock by the base and sinks her asshole down onto his pole. She takes it all inside her before she starts riding him.

My wife bounces her now more open ass on the stranger's cock. She pinches her nipples with one hand, while she rubs her unshaved pussy with the other. Her cunt glistens with juices.

Grabbing the back of her knees, the man lifts her legs. With powerful arms he holds her up, and pistons his huge cock in and out of her anus. My wife screams in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Now and again he takes his cock all the way out, leaving her asshole open and gaping. Meanwhile, she fingers her g-spot with three fingers dripping with her own juices.

Suddenly she squirts.

I've never seen her reach such heights of pleasure. He pulls out, before plunging deep inside her ass once again. She slaps her pussy with a flat hand, and clear liquid squirts in pulses from her cunt. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, and she screams aloud with bliss. Her pussy juices rain over the white sheets.

Then he proceeds to flip her over on her back, where he spreads her legs apart with a firm grip around her ankles. She giggles and breathes heavily, while sweat pours off her body. He puts his cock back inside her ass, and starts fucking her in a pounding rhythm.

"Oh, yes! Cum inside me!" she whimpers, and grabs his hips, pulling him tighter. He approaches orgasm. The first dose of stranger's sperm comes in her ass. Then he pulls out and plunges it into her pussy. He swaps holes and fills my wife up with huge amounts of thick cum.

After he's done he pulls his cock out, and slaps my wife's ass hard.

"You better lick my cock clean, you fucking slut!" he commands. My wife obeys willingly. He sits with his back up against the pillows, while she lies between his legs. She licks the tip of his cock clean of sperm and her own juices. Obviously liking the taste of her own ass on this stranger's cock she moves down the shaft and down to his balls. Her tongue cleans every inch of his crotch.

When she's done, he throws us out of his room. She finds her dress and slips it on, while carrying her shoes and panties in her hand. I follow her, shocked and stunned. The door to his room slams shut behind us.

"Wait!" I shout, but she just strolls barefoot down the hotel corridor. I catch up with her and grab her by the arm. "What the hell just happened in there?

She turns around and anger flashes in her eyes. She slaps me across the face with her hand. The slap echoes loudly in the empty corridor. Then she tears herself loose and walks on.

I can see that she has a wet spot on the back of her dress, and thick stripes of cum is running down her thighs.

As I notice this, all the tension that has been building up in my crotch is released, and I orgasm. Without touching my cock, I start cumming in my pants.

Full of shame and excitement I stand there filling my boxers with sperm, while I watch my wife walking towards the elevators, freshly fucked by a stranger, and soaking wet with his cum.