The Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

'I can feel it.'

'I want to see it,' she urged. 'I want to watch you; us sliding together.'

She lifted her legs up. Then in a shameless show of flexibility, Marie held her knees back to give him complete unrestricted access. And now she could watch as his glimmering, soaking cock pistoned lovingly, erotically - absurdly - deeply in and out of her.

'Oh that's...'

'Do you know how good this feels to me?' Robert wondered out loud.

'I'm so fucking turned on by that...'

'The feeling's mutual from me to you,' he replied and leaned in to let their tongues play before sucking on hers and fucking her faster.

Marie's pussy was so wet by now she was squelching, sloshing, with every repetition of that sweet long glide home. She couldn't help but let go, to surrender to it, and she knew that before long she would be coming like a geyser, ready for the rapture and every other hell that their incestuous coupling was worth.

Robert pulled out suddenly, leaving her empty and cooling. Frantically he lifted himself up to remove his boxers, almost tearing them off in the process. And before she could say anything, hers came off next.

Rejoining again with his mother, Marie wrapped her legs around Robert's hips, locking her feet together at the small of his back, and encouraged him to fuck her deep and hard. Eyes locked together, the intensity doubled, tripled, quadrupled. Their hot, sticky bodies gluing together at the waist, she could tell he was close in his ragged breathing and tense, jerky movements.

Not wanting him to come inside her - not this time - Marie rode with the flow, easing the pressure off Robert while holding him steady between her thighs. She hadn't even counted her own orgasms to this point. From the start she had felt nothing but a rapturous pleasure that refused to die and her moaning hadn't stopped but to try to catch her own ragged breath and to talk her son through his rites of passage back to where he started.

But now her voice was rising in a series of "Aahhh'"s, calling to whatever God could smile down on this delirious act. She wanted him, he her. Between what consenting adults could this have been wrong? She didn't feel an ounce of wrong, not a shred of guilt or remorse.

Filling her up, ever drawing out her soul-deep desire and bringing her to ecstasy, Robert now began to call back to her and then, 'mom, I'm coming...'

Panic suddenly gripped Marie, who could only mouth the words "pull out" beneath her cries, her mouth and eyes wide in the oncoming lights of their beautiful catastrophe, and they were speeding together without relent. The mother of all orgasms froze her in place.

Like a beast Robert roared, hammering out the last of his willpower, and somehow he was able to hold off for ten more strokes as his mother caved in and began to gush all over his plunging, red-raw cock.

'Pull out! Pull out!'

'GRRAAAARRGHHH!!' he screamed, trembling deep inside and pulling back with all his remaining strength, and as he came out, the thick white ropes of his boiling spunk were already shooting forth with hopeless abandon.

He had come inside her, she was certain that he had and the utter terror of that realisation drove her further into the dark tunnel of her own maddening pleasure. 'Come on me,' she shrieked, 'come all over me,' and he handled his straining tool with a strong hand, bathing her in his plentiful seed.

It was too much!

Marie blacked out, driven to unconsciousness by the intensity of her pleasure and her terror all at once...

10

'I even checked your pulse,' Robert recalled some time later. They shared the shower cubicle, wearily soaping each other up, then rinsing off. 'I literally thought I'd fucked you to death.'

Marie smiled sleepily and held him to her beneath the steaming cascade. 'How would I have explained that?'

Marie giggled at the thought. And then ached at the memory of the sex they had half an hour after that and then again at 3am. She was so sore that she hoped her ovaries wouldn't even think about doing what she suspected they might. Either way, she would regrettably take care of that, if it came to that, and go to birth control; because one thing was surely inevitable. And she tingled and throbbed for him all the more for knowing it.

Marie exited the shower and readied a towel for the young hunk stood rinsing off under the shower head. Smiling she invited him out into the steamy bathroom and shrouded him, then gave him a grateful kiss on the lips.

'I still don't know what this means...'

'I don't care, mum,' said Robert. 'I found you.'

'I love you, son,' Marie chimed and kissed him deeper.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers