The Street - Candice

Story Info
The dark side of the cobbles.
1.3k words
4.23
21.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her Rolls Royce, Candice was feeling really down after having been made a fool of by Tim.

Everyone had warned her that he was married but she had shut them out not wanting to believe the man who gave her such beautiful orgasms belonged to another woman. Tim's wife's appearance on the scene brought her love life to a crashing end.

Now she felt more worthless than she ever had in her eighteen years. She not only was without a boyfriend she didn't even have any prospects. Who would want her now after a married guy had fucked her?

Jack Duckworth entered the café to order his full English breakfast when he sees the dejected teen sitting in the corner.

"What's up flower?" he cheerfully asks.

"Oh, it's just guy trouble Jack." Candice mournfully answers.

"Too many?" Jack makes a feeble attempt at humor.

"No, just all the good ones are married." She tells him.

Jack always got a hard-on when he saw Candice. Her short dresses barely covered her rounded ass and her bare legs were long and shapely. Candice had perky young breasts, Jack estimated 36B's and he had seen enough of her cleavage to know they were creamy white and smooth. It had been many years since Jack had got his cock into a nice bit of young fluff like Candice.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jack offered.

"You don't want to hear it." She answered.

"Sure, but it would be better at my place, it is quieter there." Jack coaxed.

If Jack could get the young girl into his house they would be alone for over an hour before Vera got home.

"Well, OK, if you really want to." Candice agreed.

Jack quickly paid Cropper for Candice's tea and hustled his prey out the door.

Jack told Candice to have a seat on the couch while he went through to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

As he filled the kettle he looked out into the living room where he could see Candice sitting. Her knees were carelessly spread apart allowing Jack ton see her silk covered fan. Her knickers were slightly bulged by the mound of pubic hard beneath; Jack's cock was already as hard as a rock.

Over a cup of tea and a hastily prepared plate of biscuits Candice poured her heart out giving Jack a detailed account of her fiasco with Tim. Her description how she had performed oral sex on him and how he had violated her bum only enraged Jack's cock.

Preoccupied in relating her sad tale Candice was totally unaware that now her knees were obscenely apart and Jack could see the material of her knickers was stretched across her crotch, allowing a few strands of her mousy brown pubic hairs to escape from the leg openings. Jack was sure he could see a patch of dampness right where her clit would be.

While Jacko was salivating over Candice's crotch the poor girl was breaking down into tears.

"There, there, Petal." Jack attempted to console her reaching over and putting his hand on her bare thigh.

Candice did not resist his touch, "Why don't men find me desirable Jack?" she bleated. "Now that I've been fucked by a married guy I will never get a boyfriend."

Jack was surprised by her use of the "F" word but he did not agree that she was not desirable. "Lots of guys would love to fuck you!" Jack rebutted intentionally using "fuck" to see if she would be shocked. Jacks hand moved slightly higher up her leg.

"You're just saying that." Candice tested.

Her stepfather who had taken her virginity had fucked Candice. Although it had been forbidden love Candice remembered their interludes with fond memories, they had shared something special with each other; it was not just one taking what they needed. She longed for that kind of a relationship again.

"Would you fuck me Jack?"

Jack could not believe what he heard, His hand lurched up her leg and Candice opened wide. Jack's fingers found their goal.

Feeling her wetness he suggested they go upstairs.

Jack followed the teen up the stairs watching her round ass swivel beneath the tight wool dress.

Once in the bedroom Candice reached behind her neck and pulled down her zipper. Peeling her dress off each shoulder she let it fall, briefly snagging on her breasts before falling around her ankles.

She stepped out of the dress wearing only a white bra, panties and black patent shoes. Without hesitation she reached behind her back and unfastened the bra. Bringing her hands forward she pulled the bra away from her breast revealing two firm cones of alabaster skin tipped with delicious pink puffy nipples. Jack held his breath as her thumbs hooked under the elastic waist of her knickers. Slowly she pulled them down over her flared hips uncovering her soft brown patch of pubic hair.

Candice had the perfect adolescent body, still a hint of baby fat around her midriff, an angry red pimple marring her forehead and the traces of the love bite Tim had left on her neck during their love making. It had been many years since Jack had lain with such a scrumptious bit of fluff.

Jack's shorts looked like a miniature circus big top with his center pole forcing the material far out from his groin. Slipping off his last remaining garment he joined the naked girl on his bed.

Candice examined the cock she was about to take inside of her. Jack was not as big as Tim but that was all right, she was not looking for size but a cock to console her and she knew Jack could do that.

Carefully Jack mounted Candice's horizontal body. She lay with her lovely long legs spread so he may position himself between them. Her hand reached down and grasped Jack's erection guiding it to her entrance. Jack felt the sensitive head of his cock being guided through her soft hair and touch her warm, wet femininity, unable to hold back he thrust himself into her.

Jack could feel the years evaporate as he sank into Candice's young body, he was in his fifties, his forties, and as his balls kissed her soft mons he was a trapping eighteen-year-old stud again.

"Oh yes Jack. You make me feel like a woman!" the teen moaned.

Jack began to fuck the unhappy girl.

Candice moved under him with new found skill. She gyrated her hips in a circular motion dragging his cock with her as if trying to grind it into ground beef. Jack drove into harder in an attempt to force her submission to her master. Her legs wrapped around his hips drawing him into her tighter and locking her young body onto his cock.

"Fuck me Jack, make me come!" Candice pleaded.

Jack felt the load of sperm that had been stored in his balls all to long begin to come to a boil. "Oh Baby, I am going to give you a load like you have never known!" Jack warned.

Candice readied herself for the flood of Duckworth baby batter she was about to receive. "Yes, this is what I was meant to do!" she told herself.

Jack was ready to empty his emotions into the squirming young girl beneath him. His toes dug into the bed giving him leverage to ensure his cock was in Candice to its full extent when he let his flood go.

"Oh Jack, Jack, I love you!" Candice screamed as her womb was saturated with Jack's gene pool.

Jack grunted as the last of his sperm seeped into Candice's tummy.

"Thanks for everything Jack." Candice said as she left the Duckworth house in a much better mood than she had entered.

"Anytime I can help Petal." Jack answered.