The Stress of Revision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jon... Are you there?" He snapped back to the present, and she gave him a questioning look. "Were you listening to me?" she asked, pretending to be stern.

He shrank back, not sure whether to admit to what he had been doing, or whether to bluff his way along. His conscience told him to tell the truth; she could either tell him to get out and never speak to her again, or... Well, was there another option?

"Ermmm, well, I was just sort of... Well, y'know..." He tailed off and shrugged, looking helpless. She peered at him from under her eyebrows, looking rather confused.

"No, I don't know Jon," she said gently.

He took several deep breaths, trying to calm the butterflies in his stomach. Why had he dug himself into this hole? All he had to do was just talk Law, but no. He'd got lost trying to explore her mind and got caught in the act. Great...

"I was just trying to figure out... to figure out what you were thinking, that's all," he said eventually, after what he felt was an immense silence.

She tucked her hair behind her ears again, (Damn... why is that so cute, he thought.) and shuffled her notes before she replied.

"Why did you think I was thinking anything else apart from Law?" she asked.

"Well... I don't know really. I just thought it sounded like your mouth was doing all the talking but your thoughts were somewhere else. I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I was just trying to see if I could guess what it was. If you want me to leave, I'll go, that's OK." It was the last thing he wanted to do, but his heart felt heavy as he awaited her reply. He looked down at his feet waiting for the expected demand to leave.

It never came.

Instead, he got a cute giggle noise, and a soft, gentle pat on the shoulder. He looked up, and was surprised to see her smiling. "Do you always expect the worst Jon?" she asked softly.

"Well, yeah, I guess. I'm just used to it really, people always used to make me feel really small."

"So you presume everyone's just like that?" It was definitely a question he decided, not a statement or an accusation.

"Yeah, that's exactly it." He fiddled awkwardly with his hands again, looking down at the floor. When he found the courage to look up again, she was smiling at him again. That coy smile, that would make butter melt.

"Listen Jon, I wasn't trying to make you feel small," Bianca said, "and if I ever do, just tell me and I'll correct it. Now, shall we?"

"Y-y-yes, w-what do y-you want to do n-n-next?" Dammit, Jon thought, why do I have to start stammering again? It had been alright for a bit. And was the 'I wasn't trying to make you feel small' thing a double entendre? So many questions...

"I'd got to the bottom of my fifth page I think," Bianca said, scanning her notes. "Ah yes, here we go." She proceeded to carry on talking murder for a few minutes, with Jon trying to remain attentive and going over everything in his head to make sure he had covered it all.

When she had finished that section, she looked up. "Was that ok then? Anything you'd disagree on?"

"Nope," Jon replied. "Everything seems in order."

"Fantastic! D'you want a drink or anything?"

Define 'anything' Jon thought. "Ermmm... You got any coffee?"

"Sure. You want a drop of Bailey's in that? I think I will, I like a good Irish coffee, especially how my Mum makes one."

"Alright then, why not?"

When the drinks were made, Bianca sat down on her bed and crossed her legs, cupping her mug in both hands. She looked over at Jon and gave him her coy smile over the rim. "You like?"

Jon grinned. "Yeah, I've never really had a proper one like this. Really creamy. You'll have to show me how you make it, cos I usually curdle it and it comes out all lumpy."

"You ditz, you just have to wait for the coffee to cool!" Bianca replied and swatted his arm. Jon made an embarrassed noise.

"So, what's life been like at uni?" she asked after a pause, which Jon sensed was becoming awkward.

"It's been alright actually. There's ups and downs I guess, but overall, it's been alright so far."

"What's been your favourite part?"

"I guess being around girls again, cos I went to an all guys school, and we never really got to see much of the girls."

"Really? That's kinda cute. So, you hooked up with any of them? Anyone I know?"

Jon looked at her. How did she get round to asking that question without being obvious? "Ermmm, n-no, not hooked up with anybody."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You're kidding me, a good looking guy like you? You're a law student for crying out loud, you're a catch! And you're not exactly ugly. Beauty and brains, I think all the girls round here must be blind."

Jon was caught in two minds. Do I ask her why she's not approached me til now? Or do I just avoid her compliment and divert the attention away from myself? Why is it so hard to make a decision around this woman?

"So why haven't you spoken me til now?" He winced. Wrong one, dammit again!

Bianca blushed. "Well, I thought a guy such as you would have women crawling all over you, you always seem to be around some, and I naturally presumed that you wouldn't be interested in someone like me."

It was true, Jon thought. I'm always around girls. Girls flock around Niall with his gentlemanly persona and I'm usually with Niall when he's here. But I don't fancy them or anything, we just happen to be in the same room. "Well, I think you made the wrong assumption Bianca, just because I hang around with girls doesn't mean I'm sleeping with them all." It came out a little sterner than he'd intended.

She blushed. "That's not what I meant! It's just I fancy you like mad, and..." She stopped and looked away awkwardly. "OK, I've just said it now. You caught me off guard, I didn't want to admit it, because I doubt you feel the same. You're such a great guy, I heard you talking to Niall in the corridor the other day, and the way you spoke about me, like treating me as a person, not just a sex object like some of the other cavemen around here think of me, and you're on my course as well, so we've got something in common, and all the girls in my group think you're cute, so they were just telling me to use the exams as a reason to talk to you." She sighed and put her coffee cup on the floor. "But now I've just embarrassed myself terribly, and if you decide to leave I'll never forgive myself. I'll just hide and give you the opportunity to leave..." She flung herself face down on her pillows.

Jon, still sat on the end of the bed, had a surprised expression on his face. OK man, this is a time for my brain to kick into gear, and say something meaningful and reassuring, he thought.

"Have you gone yet?" came Bianca's muffled voice.

"N-no, I'm still here Bianca," Jon replied. "I'm just trying to take in everything you said." There was another awkward pause. "Well I find you quite attractive as well, and I thought you'd never want to be near a guy like me."

She turned over. "Really?" Jon noticed a few tears rolling down her cheeks. Were they fake? Surely if they were, then this was going a bit far to just return to normality and kick him out. But he still wasn't sure.

"Well... yes... I'm not the most confident of guys as you know, and I just thought you were way out of my league. You're like more than stunning, you're like model standard, every guy's fantasy girl." You're certainly mine, he added in his head.

"Jon, I dunno what to say..."

"Kiss me?" he blurted.

"W-what?" The whole room suddenly seemed to freeze, all he could hear was silence. Dammit, he thought, I've blown it now.

"Kiss me," he said quietly his heart thumping in his chest, "I thought you might want to say that instead of saying nothing. Y'know, just so we wouldn't have to have another awkward silence."

She sat up. Here it comes Jon, here's the eviction, his mind was telling him. They looked at each other for a moment. And then she leaned forward slightly and closed her eyes. Jon's eyes widened, and some kind of force seemed to push between his shoulder blades, pushing him forwards into Bianca's kiss. It was just light, and tentative to start with, but soon her lips parted and her tongue snaked forward into his mouth. Jon brought a hand up to her jaw line, and gently caressed it.

How long the kiss lasted, he couldn't say. It felt like hours, he was just lost in the moment.

When the kiss finally broke, Bianca gave him a sexy smile, and looked at him through half-closed eye lids. "Wow, that was amazing..."

Jon's heart felt like it was going to burst through his chest. "Yeah... it was..." he said dreamily. He leaned forward again and Bianca took his face in her hands, and kissed him much more forcefully, and with more intent than the first time. Jon managed to slip an arm around her waist, drawing her body closer to his.

Then the fire alarm sounded...

***

Part Four.

"Jonny boy! Over here mate!" came Niall's call. Niall was waving a list of names at him. Jon turned to Bianca, who was stood next to him on the front steps of the hall. "Can I come and collect my stuff later?" he asked.

"Sure, no worries," she replied, sounding in control of her emotions, which worried Jon somewhat. Had it been a mistake? Or was she just trying not to give anyone else a clue as to what had been happening. He knew one person who would know no matter what kind of expression he was wearing. She disappeared into the crowd to find the girls on her corridor.

"Soooo... was my man getting some? Or was it just legal speak?" Niall asked when Jon came over, exactly the sort of question Jon had been gearing up for.

"We were just talking and revising Criminal Law mate, nothing more, nothing less," was the reply that Jon thought was the least conspicuous.

"Oh aye, were your tongues doing the talking or were you just revising the ways to flirt with each other?"

There was no getting past him. "Lets just say the fire alarm couldn't have gone off at a more inopportune moment," Jon said, fervently hoping Niall wouldn't ask about any details. "Is it just a prank or what?"

"Prank mate, nothing to worry about. Are you just waiting to go back inside and finish the page you started?"

"That could be one way of putting it mate, yes. I'm just hoping this bloody alarm didn't interrupt the magic we had going." Jon was looking over the crowd, to see if he could spot her. "I mean we were getting into the flow of revising... And I thought we were getting along quite well..."

"Ah right mate, revising the rhythm method? Or just defences for murder?"

Jon swallowed and looked his mate in the eye. "OK, you got me. We had a bit of a snog. Just a kiss, nothing more. Honest."

Niall kept a straight face. Jon just looked at him. "Well say something then!" Niall's face broke into a big grin.

"I told you! I told you something was going down. You're so in! It'll be threesomes and baby oil and then kids and weddings and you'll live happily ever after! Awesome, I'm dead chuffed for you mate, you deserve the best."

Jon gave him a perplexed look.

"OK, so maybe not all that, but love is in the air!" Niall grinned.

"Yes mate, thanks for that. But what's my next move?"

"Elope?"

"Naw... I mean, do I get my stuff tonight as in later on or go straight back inside now and collect it?"

"I'd leave it a bit, let her stew, think things over and go when she's least expecting you. Like when she thinks you'll never return, and she's almost given up hope," Niall said. "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen. Y'know, all that stuff."

"OK mate, sound advice... I'll leave it til a bit later on then."

"Sure. Right I'd better find everyone else on our corridor and make sure they're not burning or something."

***

Part Five.

With his Criminal notes in Bianca's room, Jon was forced to turn his attention to one of his other subjects. Reading through a section on Contract law, he soon got engrossed in his work.

There was a knock at his door. Startled, he looked up and shouted "Howdy!" Bianca walked in holding his Criminal file. And Jon noticed she didn't look overly pleased to see him.

"And how long were you planning on making me wait? I've been sat there in my room waiting for you to come back and get these notes, and I've literally gone out of my mind. Was he leading me on? Am I some sort of joke to him? Have I completely misjudged him?"

Jon's heart sank. Here it was, he thought, rejection before we'd even started. Dammit!

Bianca's expression suddenly relaxed, and she smiled. "Gotcha!"

Jon took a moment to realise she was actually joking, and then grinned. She practically ran over from the door and leapt on him as he stood up from his desk, and hungrily kissed him full on the mouth, her arms and legs wrapped around him.

He pushed her down on to his bed so that he was on top of her and promptly resumed kissing her, softer this time, yet more meaningfully.

"Oh Jon," she moaned, "I don't care what happens after today, but you're not letting me leave this room without fucking me tonight. I want you, and I want you now..." Letting those words trail off, she rolled over on top of him so she was sat on his lower abdomen. Removing her glasses and putting them on the bedside table, she tucked her hair behind her ears, and then stripped off her t-shirt, revealing a white sports bra supporting her pert breasts. Jon, pinned to the bed, couldn't but help admire the view he was getting. He felt his cock start to grow inside his jeans. "Bianca... This is... I dunno... H-h-how, w-why..." She silenced him by putting a finger on his lips and trailed it down his chin and on to his chest.

"Now I'm a little more comfortable, I think we should do the same to you," she said innocently, sliding down his legs so she was able to undo his jeans. Jon could hardly believe what was happening. Undoing his jean buttons, she fished inside his underwear and found his throbbing erection. He let out a small moan as her hand clasped around it and slowly started working up and down the shaft.

"Bianca, this is unreal. I'd only ever dreamed of this happening..." He trailed off as she started jerking him a bit harder, the expression on her face full of desire. Desire to have sex with him, Jon realised for the first time, making him smile. OK, this is it, everything you ever wanted, just don't do anything to screw it up, he thought. God this feels good, she certainly knows how to drive a guy wild.

"Jon, you spunky hunk, let me know when you're going to come, baby," she said in a husky voice. Jon noted the change to more affectionate language and wondered if it would become more permanent.

"Bianca baby, sheez, you keep going, it's not going to be long... Keep going girl, just whatever you do don't stop..." He let out a long groan, to which Bianca promptly clamped her mouth over the head of his cock, continuing to piston her hand up and down his shaft. He placed his hands gently on the back of her head, caressing her hair with his fingers.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Jon groaned, bucking his hips, "Bianca, you're driving me crazy. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come so hard. I'm gonna come any second now..." Bianca's tongue licked all around his cock head, eagerly anticipating what was about to happen.

"Oh Bianca, I'm coming, I'm coming..." With that he let out a loud moan, his legs and stomach tightened and his semen spurted into Bianca's awaiting mouth. She continued to jerk him off, collecting all of his come in her mouth, moving it around all over the end of his shaft until she swallowed, determined to catch every last drop. She let his penis fall out her mouth with a pop, and leaned over him again.

"So, how did you enjoy that?" she asked, still in a husky voice.

Jon, flat on his back, a stupid smile on his face, his head still clearing after seeing stars, whispered "That was... just... amazing..."

"Got enough fuel in the tank for later?"

"Oh definitely... Man, I still feel faint, that was some blowjob."

"Well, hopefully you'll be on the end of a few more of those in the near future. What better way to release exam tensions than with some fun?"

Jon, virtually fully recovered, rolled over on to his side, leaning on one elbow. Bianca promptly did the same, so they were face to face. Leaning forward, she went in for a quick kiss.

"I think I'd like to release my exam tensions with you more often... And I can't think of a better way to do it. Would you complain if I eat you out?" he asked, sounding hopeful. Where did that come from, he thought. I've never quite been that blunt before, but it just feels right. I sure wanna please this girl, she's so hot! And I've had no complaints in this department before...

Bianca smiled and rolled under him, undoing the button on her shorts, and slipping them over her ass. Jon took hold of them, wriggled them gently down her legs, and threw them over his shoulder, landing in a heap somewhere behind him. He was faced with a bright red lacy thong, which was given similar treatment. He inhaled her womanly scent for the first time and noticed the lips of her vagina were beginning to swell.

"Bianca, you smell absolutely delicious, I'm sure gonna enjoy this..." he murmured.

"I'm in no position to complain, you sexy hunk of a man. I'm going to enjoy it more!"

Jon gently parted the lips of her sex, uncovering the pink folds of her pussy. He breathed through his nose, blowing some cool air on her clitoris, making Bianca writhe in pleasure.

"Don't keep me waiting Jon, get stuck in there!" Jon duly obliged, plunging his tongue into the depths of her pussy, causing her to squeal with delight.

"Oh Jon, that feels so good, keep doing that with your tongue... That feels great, keep going, keep going... Oh my God, rub my clit, keeping rubbing it, that's it, faster, faster... my pussy is so wet for you Jon... I want you... That's it, right there, oh yes... Oh yes, yes... Harder, lick me harder, just there, like that... Oh my God, this is amazing, Jon keep going baby..."

Bianca bucked her hips against Jon's face, grabbing his hair, causing him to be pulled further in to her crotch. Jon looked up for a second, seeing her face contorted in pleasure, her eyes screwed up in sheer delight. He decided to change tack slightly.

"Jon baby, keep licking me... Whatcha doing... Oh, I love it, lick my clit, lick my clit... Oh yes, just there, oh, oh, oh, fuck me with those fingers, you sexy man, keep doing that... That feels soooo good... Oh yes, yes... I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come... Yes, ah, ah... harder... Oh my God, oh my God... OH MY GOD..."

Bianca shivered and rocked her hips against Jon's tongue as her orgasm washed over her like a wave. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, continuing to take breaths in big gulps.

"Jon, you're amazing... That was absolutely amazing... Do it again, I want to feel your tongue in me again... Oh Jon, just there, keep doing that... Oh my God, how do you do that so fast... Jon, I'm coming again, I'm coming again..."

As her second orgasm washed over her, she let out a long guttural moan, and clamped her legs around Jon's head. Only when she had come down off her high, did she release him. He came up for air, with a big smile on his face.

"You like?" he asked, remembering how she asked him how he liked his coffee.

Still short of breath, she panted, "Oh Jon... Baby... That was... Simply fantastic..."

Hell yeah, he thought.

When she recovered she looked down at Jon, still positioned between her thighs. "Come up here you, you're gonna pay for that!" she grinned.

"Oh really? And what are you going to do?"

"Stand up, and I'll show you..."

Jon clambered off the bed, shortly followed by Bianca, still unsteady on her legs. She stood in front of him, a few inches shorter than him, and gave him a devilish grin, looking up at him. She had her hands at the bottom of his t-shirt, tugged it upwards and helped it over his head. She then proceeded to rub her hands over his chest and abdomen, while he reached round her back to unclasp her bra. When her breasts were freed, Jon took them in his hands, gently fondling them. They were slightly larger than medium, fitting nicely into Jon's hands. He played with her nipples, rolling them between his finger and thumb. He then bent down to take one breast in his mouth, while Bianca's fingers ran up and down his spine, making him shiver. She too was shivering, while his tongue swirled around her nipple, before he then gently nibbled it.