The Stress of Revision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking charge of the situation, all inhibitions that he would once have had gone, Jon pulled off his jeans and underwear, and laid Bianca down on his bed.

"Oh Jon, give it to me, put your cock in me..."

Jon, holding his cock in his hand, positioned it at the entrance to Bianca's womanhood. He savoured the moment, finally realising his dream was about to come true.

"Jon, don't keep me waiting, I need it in me..." she breathed, full of anticipation.

With that, he leaned forward, and slid gently into Bianca's sopping vagina.

"OH MY GOD... That feels so good, that feels so good... You're filling me up, oh my God Jon, fill me up with that huge dick... Fuck me Jon, fuck me, fuck me... Oh God, keep going Jon... Keep fucking me... You're fucking me good... yes, yes... so good..."

Her hands raked Jon's back, as he thrusted away like an animal.

"Bianca, you're so hot, sheez... I can't believe I'm doing this... You're so tight, it's like a vice... Fuck..."

"Oh Jon, keep going big boy, keep thrusting like that, it turns me on... I can feel you filling me... Fuck me, fuck me..."

"Oh Bianca, keep squeezing me with your pussy... I can feel you squeeze... Oh my God..."

Bianca was writhing around like a crazed animal beneath him, trying to fit as much of Jon's cock inside her as possible, meeting his every thrust with vigour.

Jon leaned forward, so his body covered hers, slowing his thrusts down. He took her hands in his and stretched them out above her head, in attempt to try to calm her down. She was having none of it, and continued to buck and writhe with pleasure.

"Oh Jon, keep kissing my neck like that lover... That feels so good... Keep fucking me though... Noooo... don't slow down! Oh, that was a deep thrust... Oh that felt good... Do it again, again... That's it Jon, kiss my breasts... I feel your teeth, that hurts, but it feels so fucking good..."

"Keep squeezing your pussy Bianca... Man, that's tight... My dick's being squeezed to death in there... Oh my God... It's so hot and wet..."

"Oh Jon, it's so good to have you fuck me... I've wanted this for so long... My pussy's on fire, you're fucking me so good...

"I'll keep going... I'll keep going... God, I'm close... I'm gonna come...

"Come with me lover... Oh God, that's it, that's it... Keep going... Your hot dick's filling me so good, keep banging it into me... I can hear the slapping when your balls hit my ass... Oh FUCK ME, that's so good... I'm gonna come... I'm gonna come..."

"I want you to come around my cock... Oh Bianca, I want to feel your orgasm in your pussy around my cock... I'm so close, Bianca, I'm so fucking close..."

"Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me hard, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK me..."

"It's coming Bianca... I'm gonna come!"

"FUCK YES, Jon, oh yes, I'm gonna come with you..."

"It's... Oh my God... ah, ah... I'm gonna shoot!"

"FUCK ME, Jon, FUCK ME, I'm coming! Oh I'm coming! Yes, yes, YES!"

Jon came harder than he ever remembered coming in his life. A huge gush of jism blasted out of his shaft and splashed inside Bianca's vagina. Then another. All around his cock, he could feel the ripples of Bianca's orgasm as her pussy literally milked his shaft. His cock was being continually squeezed as smaller spurts coated her insides. Bianca was grunting through gritted teeth, as she still tried to thrust away at Jon's hips.

Absolutely shattered, covered in a light film of sweat, their genitals still in contact, Jon collapsed on top of his lover, who was moaning through her deep gulps for breath. Jon couldn't understand a word she was saying as all he could hear, his face nestled in her silky blond hair, was the sound of his own breathing.

"Jon... Oh Jon..." he heard the whisper. "Jon, that was... indescribable... Wow... It was... just... amazing..."

Jon didn't have the strength to reply, such was the experience he had encountered. He just held her, still pinned beneath his body, feeling her breasts press into his chest. After long minutes, he relaxed, and rolled off her.

Finally finding the strength to speak, he whispered, "Wow... That was intense..."

"Yes, it was..." she sighed.

When the two students had recovered enough to lean on their sides and face each other again, they leaned forward and deeply French kissed.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Bianca asked when they had finished their kiss.

"Nothing special, I'd just planned on revising. That's all really."

"Good. Well I can stay the night then, cos I want some more of that Jon loving..."

"Well, how can I turn down such an offer?"

She laughed. "Oh boy, there's no way you'd be able to turn such an offer down. But tell me, where did you learn how to fuck a girl like that?"

Jon blushed. Great, I fuck her brains out, and she wants to bring up ex-girlfriends. "Well, practise I guess."

"Really? How much practise?"

"Ermmm... Well, I've only slept with three girls before you."

"Three? Is that it? You learnt all that after three different girls?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so." What's with the interrogation, he thought. "Why, how many guys have you slept with?"

"Four. And they were all jerks. I was young and naïve, and I didn't know what love meant. And they took advantage I guess." Bianca looked a bit hesitant with a far away look in her eyes. "But it was different with you... I just got a sense that you actually care..." She looked at him.

Jon nodded, not sure what to say. I do care, I can't deny that. She's a beautiful girl, who gives a crap and doesn't sleep around, he thought. How can I put that into words?

"I do," he said eventually. Dammit, caught short again!

She smiled that coy smile, and brought a hand down between his legs. "Think you can make love to me again?"

Hell yeah! "I can certainly have a go," he said. With that, Bianca grabbed hold of his limp penis, and stroked it gently back into life.

"That not too painful for you?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Nope, that's feeling wonderful..." Jon replied, trying very hard not to moan.

Once fully erect, Bianca straddled him, her pussy poised right above his penis. She locked eyes with her lover, who gave what he hoped was a sexy wink. With that, she promptly sank her wetness down on his shaft, letting out a gasp as he filled her to the hilt.

"Oh Jon, I'd almost forgotten how you fill me... Oh boy... Right, I'm gonna ride you like you've never been ridden..."

Jon, laid flat on his back, was once again shivering with the sensation of Bianca's pussy wrapped around his cock. It's just like being in a moist tunnel of sheer vice. And how she squeezes her vaginal muscles like that is electric...

Bianca placed both hands on his chest, and proceeded to gyrate up and down on Jon's penis. She didn't go too quickly, wanting to savour the moment feelings of being stuffed by Jon's hot rod, but she was also keen to have another orgasm. After a while, she leaned back, so her hands were on either side of Jon's knees, and continued to gyrate on his cock. Jon had, by this time, begun to fondle her breasts, playing gently with her nipples.

After shifting between feeling his muscular torso, and leaning back, Bianca soon began to approach another orgasm. Jon, sensing this, helped her along by stroking her clit with one hand.

"Oh Jon, yes, that's it... I'm gonna come!"

Jon, once again, felt her pussy muscles contract around his cock, but he didn't have anything left in the tank to offer to her this time. He enjoyed watching her face, as she experienced her orgasm and then relax when she felt the sensations disappear.

Once she had resumed her normal breathing, still impaled by his penis, she leaned forward and snuggled into his chest.

"That was lovely... You've got an amazing cock... It just fills me up, y'know... Makes me feel complete I guess you could say," she whispered.

Jon had nothing more to offer than just "Yes..."

And with that, he brought his arms around her, and held her close. I do not want to let this woman go, she is something special.

***

Part Six.

Niall knocked on his buddy's door at 9.30 the next morning. "Jonny boy, time for breakfast!" Not hearing a reply, he knocked a couple more times, a bit louder. "Hey, Jon, get your ass out of bed, or there won't be any bacon!" Trying the door handle, he found the door unlocked. "OK mate, if you're naked, tell me now!"

As he opened the door, the faint smell of sex hit him. Knowing instantly what he would find inside, he quietly shut the door again and smiled to himself. "Good ol' Jon. He sure got lucky last night."

As the door clicked shut, the two lovers took deep breaths. Looking sleepily at each other, Bianca whispered "Good morning, lover. That was some night."

Jon smiled back. "Yeah, it was. I don't think I'm quite as stressed out about exams as I was now."

Bianca rolled over, pulling the cover over her. "I vote we have sex every night this week, if it feels this good in a morning. I might be able to get through that exam then."

With that, Jon kissed her shoulder and snuggled into her back. Life couldn't get much better than this.

Then, to his horror, the sharp blaring of the fire alarm ripped through the silence... Are these things timed to create maximum embarrassment or something? What did I do to deserve this again? Bloody pranks...