The Stress of Revision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy's switched on alright isn't he, Karla thought to herself. "OK, that sounds like a sensible answer to me..."

Before she could add anything else, there was a knock at the door, which startled Niall. Putting a finger to her lips, Karla hopped out of her bed and tiptoed over to the door, slipping her dressing gown on that had been hung on the back of her door. She unlocked her door, and opened it a crack, allowing a thin ray of light into the room.

All Niall could hear was a few urgent whispers, but he couldn't tell whether it was a guy or a girl at the door.

The crack of light widened, and Karla ushered two shadowy figures into the room.

"Hey Niall," one of them, who sounded like Kristen to Niall, whispered softly in his ear. "We've come to join in some antics."

"We hope you don't mind," the other figure added, which sounded like Tasha's voice.

It was at that point, Karla switched on her bedside lamp, and dim light flooded the room, revealing it was indeed Tasha and Kristen kneeling on the floor next to the bed.

I must be dreaming, thought Niall, as he took stock of the two girls that had joined him.

Karla snuggled down on the bed next to Niall, as he stared wide eyed at Tasha and Kristen. "What's up honey, weren't we just discussing this?"

Niall found he still had the power of speech. "Well... yeah... but there's a big difference talking about something and then it actually happening..." His gaze was unfaltering.

Kristen looked at Karla. "If he stares at me much longer, I reckon my clothes might just fall off."

This snapped Niall back to reality. He noticed Kristen starting to undo her blouse, which landed in a heap on the floor, leaving her kneeling there in a white bra. He made no further movement when she stood up, trailing one hand down between her thighs, inside her panties and began to rub her little nub with one hand. Meanwhile, Tasha had unzipped her friend's mini skirt, so that too fell to the floor, leaving Kristen stood there in her underwear, openly masturbating in front of Niall's shocked face.

"Oh God, you sexy bitch, come here right now," Karla said from behind Niall, leaving him more amazed than ever as she dove over his body, pushing Kristen to the floor, seemingly ripping off her panties in the same movement and promptly lowering her head into Kristen's soaking pussy. This left Tasha and Niall staring at each other.

"Well, ermmm..." Tasha said a little helplessly.

"Come on luv, don't feel awkward, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Niall said gently.

"But I do, I just don't know where to begin. I've fancied you for ages, and this just seems too good to be true," Tasha responded over Kristen's moans, climbing on to the bed next to Niall, who was now sat up.

"It's OK, honestly. Just tell me how you're feeling."

"Well, kinda horny to be honest, but nervous, because I think you're such a great guy."

"OK, tell me how you feel when I do this..." Niall said, trailing his hand up Tasha's thigh and down into her exposed crotch as her legs parted under his touch.

"Oh my God, I just want to melt when you do that. I feel so naughty wearing a short skirt and no underwear now," Tasha said huskily.

Niall continued to rub a finger up and down Tasha's dampening slit, while she tossed her head back in a low moan. It was several seconds before he decided to dip a finger into her tight pussy up to his knuckle, causing Tasha to gasp for breath.

"Oh Niall! Don't stop, don't stop!"

He manoeuvred round so he was face to face with Tasha's pussy, giving him a better angle to continue to fuck her with his hand, as he slipped a second finger inside her velvety folds, pistoning them in and out at an increasing rate.

"Niall baby, give it to me..." came the moan from above as he managed to slip a third finger inside her, now actively seeking her fleshy g-spot. When he connected, Tasha's whole body began to shake as a powerful orgasm hit her, which Niall likened to a dam bursting as he felt her juices coat his fingers.

With her eyes firmly shut, Tasha gave a whimper. "Niall... I needed that... so bad..." she said breathlessly.

While Tasha lay recovering on the bed, Niall spun round to watch events unfold on the floor. He saw Karla had fetched her bag of tricks from under the bed, and was now pleasuring Kristen with a large red dildo, as the Irish girl lay prone on the floor, squirming as the giant penis rode in and out of her at a furious pace. Karla's face was full of concentration as she pumped her friend's pussy.

Niall's dick was rock hard again, and he found himself drawn to Karla, knelt on the floor, as he caught sight of her glistening pink labia between her legs. Swiftly, he positioned himself at her entrance, watching her head throw back as he impaled himself in her.

He realised he had been so turned on by watching his girl with another, that it didn't take long before he felt his balls begin to churn as he slammed continually into Karla's pussy. He held on to her hips for dear life while he climaxed with several spurts coating the insides of her vagina, before finally collapsing on top of her, completely spent.

Karla was still feebly trying to fuck Kristen with the dildo, but Niall's continued thrustings had made it more and more difficult to control. Kristen ended up slipping it out of Karla's grasp, and proceeded to masturbate with it herself, bringing herself to orgasm quickly as she rubbed her clit with the other hand.

As all parties recovered from their various climaxes, they retrieved their clothing from where they had fallen. Tasha and Kristen, now fully dressed, bade Karla and Niall good night.

Once in the corridor, Kristen turned to her friend. "How was he then you lucky slut?"

Tasha smiled shyly. "He was... like... AMAZING! Boy, I've never felt like that after an orgasm in all my life..."

"Dammit... Ah well, something to look forward to then," Kristen said with a sigh.

"Definitely..." Tasha said dreamily. "I wonder what Jon's like now?"

***

Part Five.

"It was definitely a night to remember all round, wasn't it mate..." Niall finished, scratching the back of his head, an awed look on his face.

"Hell yeah!" Jon replied, a smile spreading across his face. "Certainly one I won't forget in a hurry."

"Too right," Niall agreed. "There's no way I could have imagined three girls like that, and I bet you're feeling the same way."

Jon grinned to himself.He's right as well, things with Bianca are just peachy right now, and I'm still not overly sure about threesomes and foursomes and such, but how can I complain when three girls put on a show like that?

"So what's the plan for today matey?" Niall asked Jon.

Jon turned pale. "I've got all this revision to do, now this exam's looming tomorrow. Dammit!" he exclaimed.

"Sheez buddy, guess with all the good comes the bad. You stressed?"

Jon paused. "A little I guess, though I should be alright with it, I've worked fairly hard for all this, and we've only gotta pass our first year, right? Plus I reckon Bianca's gonna be up for doing some work," he added noting the look on Niall's face. "And that's proper work that is, not me doing all the work while she lies back and enjoys it, or whatever you can twist it into."

Niall's face fell. "Jonny Boy! I'd never insinuate such things, honestly..."

Jon stood up, slapping his mate on the back. "OK, whatever you big fraud, you can never resist an opportunity to twist something sexually. I'd better get my study on... Thanks for the coffee by the way, just what I needed."

"OK mate, catch you later," Niall replied as Jon headed out the door.

Unlocking his door, Jon rested his head against the cheap and tacky wood board, his head swimming with thoughts about revision, sex, Criminal Acts, orgies and for some strange reason, breakfast.Breakfast?! I've gotta get my head in gear here, I've got several million cases to go over here, and I'm thinking of breakfast?

Going over to his sink, he splashed some cold water on his face, which sent shivers down his spine, but felt wonderfully refreshing. Settling down behind his desk, he opened his file and began to read over his notes right from the beginning of the semester.If I can just go over everything, then I'll be fined, he thought to himself.I've been over everything at least twice now, and anything that hasn't stuck this time round will never stick.

It became a day that Jon would look back on over the summer to come and wonder how he'd managed to cram so much Criminal Law into the 6 or so hours he had before dinner. He went over case after case, making sure he understand the application of the law and the impact of the decisions on the common law before continuing to the next one, highlighting any major points he thought he'd struggle to remember.

He made his customary thirty minute lunch stop at 1pm, hastily munching on some sandwiches and an apple, before ploughing on.

He checked his clock at 5.30pm and put his pen down for the day.I'm not gonna be able to do any more now. I can always look in on Bianca I guess, he thought to himself.

Moments later he was inside Bianca's room.

"Hey Jonny baby," Bianca said when he'd entered, throwing her arms around his shoulders to hug him.

"Hey sweetie, how's all the revision going?" Jon replied.

"Weeell, it could be better, but I reckon I'll be alright. Not as if we've gotta learn it all off by heart is it? We can describe cases where we've forgotten names and such."

Jon nodded. "Yep, that's the plan."

Bianca looked up at him and smiled coyly. Jon just gazed back at her for a few moments, very aware of his heart hammering in his chest as he stared down into Bianca's chocolate brown eyes.

"Good God, I get so horny staring into your eyes," Bianca said, breaking the silence.

Jon blinked several times. "Blimey, that came out of the blue," he responded, a little hoarsely.

Bianca merely smiled in reply. "Well," she said a few seconds later, "I just reckon I can tell you little things like that without you being completely immature about it. Unlike some of the guys I've slept with."

Jon looked down at her again, a frown creasing his forehead. "How do you mean immature?" he asked.

"Y'know, like telling all their mates that I said such a corny line or something. I don't think you'd ever get pleasure out of telling Niall that at my expense." She put her hands on his shoulders.

"Not pleasure out of it, no," Jon said thoughtfully. "But when you say stuff like that it doesn't half turn me on too..."

A grin spread across Bianca's face. She promptly grabbed Jon's hand and guided him over to the bed.

"Well, I think I should do something about your horniness then. Got a few minutes before dinner, have we not?" she said delicately, her eyes burning with passion as she looked at his groin region.

Jon sat down on her bed, pulling her to him. "Better make it quick then sweetie, we want to get our usual seats," he said softly, as Bianca slid down the bed, pausing briefly to slip a hand inside his shorts, fishing around for his manhood. When her hand wrapped around its head, Jon let out a quiet moan, which became louder as she tugged his shorts down with her other hand, and guided him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue just around the head to begin with, massaging the rest of his shaft with one hand, cupping and squeezing his balls with the other. Gradually however, the movements became more vigorous, with more of Jon's cock beginning to be engulfed by Bianca's hungry mouth.

As her head bobbed up and down, Jon gently massaged the back of her head, his face screwed up in pleasure. It didn't take long before he felt the now-familiar tingling in his loins.

"Bianca baby, I'm gonna shoot any time soon," he managed to say between gasps as her tongue began to move like lightning around his sensitive cock head.

Removing Jon's cock from her mouth, Bianca looked up at him, giving him a sly smile, her hand still pumping his shaft.

Jon looked at the way her golden hair fell around her shoulders, framing her face, her dark brown eyes glinting with lust behind her glasses which had slipped down her nose slightly and not for the first time he couldn't believe how lucky he had been to have fallen into the grasp of this girl.

Meanwhile, the girl in question had felt his balls begin to tighten and as he let out a low moan of pleasure she aimed his first spurt directly on to her face, then she opened her mouth so the final spurts landed on her tongue.

Jon's eyes had come back into focus, and he found the sight of Bianca's face covered in his sperm strangely attractive.

"Bianca... Sheesh, I'm never gonna get tired of a blow job if they all feel like that," Jon said, wiping his forehead with his arm.

"Oh Jon, stop it. You must have had better than me, I've hardly done anything like this before," Bianca replied, blushing a little.

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself!" Jon answered back, scrambling off the bed to sit next to her on the floor, putting an arm around her. "You're the best cock sucker I've ever had, most girls I've been with find it disgusting any how, so it's nice to actually find someone who wants to do it, let alone feels like they've done it all their life." He brushed her cheek, causing her to turn and look at him.

"Jon, you just never cease to amaze me with your gentleman-like maturity, and it's why I've got to let you in on a big plan of mine, if you've not already heard about it from others," Bianca told him.

Jon's curiosity heightened. "Has this got anything to do with the threesomes and stuff Niall and I have experienced in the last few hours?" he asked, trying to contain the excitement in his voice.Please let her say yes, please let her say yes...

Her smile told him everything he wanted to know.

"So what do you think?" she asked him several minutes later when she had finished explaining her big plan.

Jon swallowed, trying to get his thoughts in gear. "This isn't some kind of wind-up?" he asked tentatively.

"Of course not!" Bianca's tone was indignant.

"OK, just checking hun... I really dunno what to say... So many questions..."

"Like what?" She gave him an inquisitive look.

"I dunno, well, why me?"

Bianca sighed and checked her watch. "Crap, better discuss this over dinner. I don't think Holly or Tasha are here, so that makes six of us. Think Niall will get a table?"

Jon nodded. "Yeah, if he's with the other three."

"I'm sure Karla will go over and bag him, no worries there," Bianca said, standing up and picking up her bag from her desk. "Right then you, lets go and discuss this over some food."

***

Part Six

Dinner was a strange affair for the two lads in the group. Albeit only four of their prospective future shag buddies were present, it still felt odd that they should be allowed to sleep with any of the present and the two missing. Many times throughout eating, Jon and Niall shared looks that combined exhilaration along with nervousness and a touch of trepidation.

The girls meanwhile, having discussed the matter between themselves at length, merely sat there watching the two guys as to how they were taking the news. Karla and Bianca too, had exchanged looks of approval several times when Jon or Niall had expressed their concern about a trivial matter which Bianca had already foreseen and dealt with.

"So basically," Bianca said, her hands folded together on the table, "we want to change your life completely. It's very difficult to make logic of it all from our end, but it just feels right. No-one has expressed their concern, and if anybody does have a problem in the future, it is our right as a group to talk it through together to find the best possible outcome for all involved. Is that fair?"

Everyone muttered or nodded their agreement.

"Right then, it's all sorted! Let the fun and games commence I guess."

Jon and Niall shared another look. Niall shrugged and winked, causing Jon to smile.

Karla coughed, giving her the centre stage. "Does anybody else have plans for the evening?"

There was another chorus, this time of negatives.

"Fantastic, well, I've got a plan to get everyone a little more accustomed to each other. I know some of you have exams tomorrow, but a little R&R can't do any harm," Karla continued, looking in particular at Jon and Bianca.

"It's OK Karla luv, we'd planned on having the night off. What've you got on your mind then?" Bianca asked.

"Everyone here likes music, right?" Karla asked, looking round as everyone nodded. "Well, how about a mime night?"

"A mime night?" echoed Kristen.

"I know what you mean Karla, we had these at home," Jon said.

"What's it involve then folks?" Freddy asked.

"You choose a song of your choice, and then mime along to it," Karla replied.

"And play air guitar or something if there's a guitar solo," Jon added helpfully.

Niall cleared his throat. "What's the prize?"

Karla looked at him. "Errmmmmm... Well, normally I've never played where there's been a prize..." she tailed off.

"But there's gotta be a prize, some sort of encouragement for the winner, or where's the fun?" Niall went on.

Jon looked over at his compatriot and began to see where Niall was going with this idea. However, Bianca beat him to it.

"So then Niall, you're suggesting that there's a judge and he or she judges the competition to see who's the best mime artist, right?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Though I was thinking that Jon and Karla should be the judges, and they get to sleep with the winner," Niall said coolly.

It was Jon and Karla's turn to look at each other.

"Well, OK, that's if Karla's alright with the idea," Jon said slowly.

"The whole point of Bianca's plan, is that we can go to either guy right? So I guess I've not got a problem with all that. I've not really got to know Jon yet, so this'll be the perfect excuse," Karla said, looking over at her co-judge and flashing him a quick smile.

"Where do you suggest we go for this mime thingy then?" Freddy asked.

"Any idea if Holly is back yet?" Bianca asked back.

"No idea, shall I give her a text? Presumably we'll go to her room, is that what you're thinking?"

"Mind reader," Bianca giggled. "She's got the biggest music collection and the biggest room out of all of us," she clarified when the two guys looked confused.

Jon saw Niall stiffen slightly at the mention of music, knowing how much pride his mate took in the size of his own collection.

When Freddy had got a reply back from Holly on her phone, the group traipsed up to the latter's room.

"Hey everyone," Holly said with a smile when she opened the door. "This sounds like a fantastic idea, can't wait to see everyone mime along to their favourite songs."

As they settled down on the floor or the bed, Jon took stock of the fact that Holly's room was in fact huge.

"Karla, Jon, get over here, this is your judging post," Holly called from behind her desk. "Right, apparently each contestant will come over here, tell you which song they want, just select it from my iTunes playlist and it'll come on. OK?"

They both nodded, Karla took the big desk chair, Jon pulled up a stool.

"Should we get started?" Jon asked Karla.

She smiled. "Certainly. Though I've got to announce a slight twist to the rules."

Jon looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh yes... Just wait and see Jon, just wait and see."

Tucking her hair behind her ears, she stood up, causing the muttering in the room as the group chose their songs to cease.

"Before we start, does Tasha know we're all here?"

"Yep, I just texted her, and she'll be here in the next few minutes," Kristen answered.