The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Ned: Swap Meat
4.1k words
4.39
19.4k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

The sun shone upon the pool deck gathering. It was the annual swap meet for the talent. Representatives from exclusive clubs around the world were negotiating replacements for their existing line-up: experienced employees who either wanted to retire from the business, move into management or find new horizons in different climes.

Mr. Wong escorted three Oriental dolls wishing new scenery. Koko and Kiki were lithe, modest breasted but energetic as they bounced around in their teeny bikinis. The third Asian girl, Kimi, had a darker complexion and was short and well figured in chest and hips. Her demeanor was more docile, almost impassive.

Mr. McGill had one Irish redhead to part with. Katharina, the Gaelic beauty, was statuesque and piercing hearts with her sharp green eyes.

Mr. Staghart brought two platinum blond Nordic gems. The pale twins wore their straight hair ass length, the almost white tresses fluttered in the breeze behind them as they engaged in self-promotion among their potential employers.

Senor Alvarez's short buxom companion sported golden brown skin tones and deep dark eyes. Her demeanor was reserved, the weak English conveying an endearing Spanglish shyness.

Ned had honored three of his star stripper-fuckers' requests to enter this year's draft for a change of scenery and possible career advancement. Karen and Kathy functioned as their escorts to the event, leaving Ned free to facilitate the business at hand.

Ned networked his way around the pool, stopping to chat with each cluster. He joined existing conversations, innocuously cordial but really subtle negotiations in progress. He was a keen businessman, bolstering the negotiations and moving on. His house, his rules and ultimately, his agent commissions for hosting this year's talent swap meet. Higher bids were more profits for Ned.

As evening set in, Ned assumed his MC role.

"Gentleman...and ladies... welcome. Now that you have had a chance to peruse this year's offerings, it's time for the random appraisal pairings. My daughters will escort our ladies to their individual suites where they will await their evaluation assessments. Each business representative has two appointments tonight. We will gather for any last minute parleys and endorsements tomorrow morning before final contract bids. Thereafter, you are free to barter bedmates for your amusement over the remaining weekend. Any questions?"

Ned's daughters led the ten female draft candidates to their individual suites. They queried the candidates as to their preferences of worldwide locale and chose their evaluation assessors accordingly. The stripper-fuckers found various costume collections in the closets. Kathy and Karen scurried to accommodate the candidates' last minute special dress or apparatus requests. When all was ready, they returned to the pool deck and distributed the room number assignments to each club owner or representative.

Ned took two assignment cards, same as his other four business associates. He was disappointed that he couldn't have his free pick of the female candidates. He could only hope that his daughters had been attentive to which ones he had seemed more drawn to during the cocktail soiree.

Ned found Room 6, his first matchup. Entering the suite, he found one of the Oriental girls, Kiki, awaiting her first encounter. She stood attentive in black bra and panty set at mid-room. Her legs and feet were bare and her long straight black hair was pulled into a functional scalp-tight ponytail. Her eyes were nearly hidden beneath the black satin straight-cut bangs. Ned assumed her eye color was typically Asian black. Her high cheekbones were nervously flushed in contrast to her otherwise pure ivory skin. Her lips blazed with bright red lipstick.

The petite woman stood center room next to a waist height massage table. Ned circled her, examining his female mate without touching her. She was lithe, muscular and short; her head only reached Ned's shoulder. Ned stopped behind, running a finger slowly down her spine. She shivered, revealing her high sense of anticipation. Ned rummaged beneath the table and retrieved two sets of cuffs: wrists and ankles. Kiki politely raised her hands before her, offering both wrists for cincture. Ned circled the bands in place. Each was a leather strap; buckled in place and providing embedded silver rings for restraint attachment.

Ned walked his candidate to the table. His hands cupped her ass cheeks as he boosted her aboard. She scrambled to lie down, face up, arms cooperatively waiting at her shoulders. Ned let her wait. He spread her legs and used the ankle cuffs to bind her ankles to the corners of the table.

Acknowledging her inviting pose, he clipped her wrist bands tight to the other ends table legs. He pulled the ties taut and she arched her shoulders to accommodate the strain.

Ned rounded Kiki on a cursory inspection tour. He found some scissors conveniently provided on a shelf beneath the table. Kiki's bra and panties succumbed to the shears and he left her lying naked and available. Dispensing with the scissors, he exchanged them for the silver bullet vibrator. On a low setting, he lazed the bussing tool along her arms, tucked it into her belly-button and touched it behind her knees. Kiki couldn't suppress a giggle; it tickled.

Ned got down to business. He blindfolded Kiki with a black satin band. Her ponytail hung behind her head to the floor. Her pink nipples had grown to firm points from the initial play. Ned used the vibrator to circle each, bringing them to full prominence. His tongue and teeth found the hard nips fun to lash and nip. Kiki yipped at one inadvertent hard bite. Ned's interest left her tits for other territory. The bullet vibrator blazed his trail.

Ned touched her toes and then tickled her soles with the tool. Kiki tried to squirm but managed only a pedaling of her feet. The hollow of her ankle gave no response. The back of her knees were more productive; her inner thighs even more. A boring into her belly-button yielded thrashing. Moaning ensued when he came back to the nipples again. She licked the bullet when it touched her cheeks and lips.

Ned went for the prize. He slid the shiny probe along her nether lips and pulled back. Kiki wiggled her hips, wanting the contact to continue. Ned played touch and retreat; Kiki begged for lengthier unions between purring probe and pulsating pussy. Ned granted her wish. He plunged the silver cylinder up to its hilt, pressing the vibrator against her cervix. Her screams of ecstasy shook the window panes. Ned withdrew the probe and waited until Kiki's nude and sweaty body stopped flopping on the table against her restraints. Kiki's breath was gusting through her open mouth. Ned saw the succulent orifice and felt an urge. He set aside the vibrator.

Ned worked the mechanism that dropped Kiki's head down and back. His cockhead found her lips. She kissed the slit and opened wide. Ned followed her lead and slid his cock inside her mouth. She closed and suckled him. All of the build-up, the playing with the little Oriental's body meant he couldn't last. And he didn't. His sperm flowed up his tube and down her throat. Kiki sucked it all out just as a good girl should. Ned backed out and retreated to the bed.

Ned was perplexed. He sat and contemplated his next move. Kiki lay bound and naked, used but not depleted. Ned lay back and closed his eyes, assuming that would help him plan the next steps. Instead, his thoughts clouded and he dozed off.

In the middle of the night, a soft chiming filled the rooms about the hallway. Ned arose, donned a terry robe and joined the other men in the hallway. Brief greetings were muttered as rooms were exchanged. Ned was the last to exit the hallway into his second suite. He noted that Kiki did not receive a second visitor this round. Ned knew she would be disappointed that no one came to try her out for their club. Kiki would lie on the table trussed and blindfolded until dawn, pondering her dilemma. However, Ned knew she would have many more opportunities this weekend, as a rotating fill-in or an anomalous amusement toy, to adequately illustrate her worth to the owner of her next potential club.

-------------------------------------------------

In his second suite, Ned was greeted by faint flute music. The room was dimly decorated with candles and flower petals. The ensuite bath opened and his second assignment stepped into the room. It was Katharina, Mr. Staghart's redhead. She had hurriedly refreshed her appearance following her first evaluation. But she couldn't hide the messed hair and flushed cheeks earned from her earlier carnal workout.

Her robe was so sheer as to be transparent. She was barefoot. As she left the direct light and walked further into the room towards Ned, her all-but naked body was half silhouetted by the bathroom light streaming through the door. Ned could see her legs all the way to their shadowed junction; the robe draped her chest masses topped with the hint of dark disks. Her wavy red hair was bunched behind in a wetted fluffy pony tail.

Ned circled his imminent mate as she maintained pose in the middle of the room. Anxious to get a better feel for his sex-mate, he wiped his hand along her silk covered thigh and ass as he walked behind her. Her skin was warm and smooth. In her hurry to meet his entrance, she had forgotten to undo her ponytail. It was tightly tied at the roots, pulling the russet strands straight against her scalp but the waist long strands were fluffy with mild curls. Ned took leave to remove the scrunchy band and finger combed her tresses into a reddish cascade.

Ned's hands cupped and cradled her boobs through the silky wrap. They were heavy, spongy; the skin was warm. He drew her back against his chest, leaned over and probed his tongue in her ear canal. She winced in surprise and gave one titter before regaining composure. Ned slid his tongue down her neck and whispered 'Kiss me'.

The young woman turned her head and met his lips with hers, brushing his teeth and gums with her tongue as Ned worked her nipples with his fingers. Her hands moved behind her back and fingered Ned's heavy cock and balls. Ned moaned into her lips, loving the manual caresses on his manhood.

Breaking off his kiss, Ned squinted at their reflection in the mirror: the hourglass redhead full frontal with his muscular figure towering behind her. His hands kneaded her breasts again and he suckled her earlobe. She noted the squinty gleam of Ned's eyes in the mirror, the inevitable result of her cock-handling foreplay. His boob-handling became more intense.

He folded her sheer robe away from her breasts and rolled her nipples, working the nubs into prominent hard peaks. His hands alternated between pinching her nubs and thumbing her lips, spreading the kiss-generated moisture along her full lower lip and across her large rosy areolae.

The sensual massage of areolas, lips and digit were magical to her mood. Katharina opened wider and dipped forward, capturing the thumb pad before sucking it in. She crooked an arm behind his head and held his cheek close to hers. Her other hand tried a feeble attempt to hold Ned's meaty rod in a one delicate hand's warm grip. She could cradle it but not contain it. Her thoughts went to a different caress that would keep their heat growing. She turned her lips away from his hand and close to his ear.

"Please, sir... may I suck your cock?" she implored in a whisper.

With her plea registered, her prayerful gaze returned to Ned's flushed face reflected in the mirror and her lips returned to his waiting thumb. Ned thoughtfully watched his fingers work her nipples and her lips work his thumb. A good cock-sucking would be a suitable next step in the run-up to their fuck.

"Yes... you may" he granted in his own rapture choked murmur.

The redhead stayed eye-locked in the mirror. She slid slowly down Ned's body, bending her knees and descending low but still on her heels. She closed her eyes and revolved in place. Her hands found his cock and she rose a bit to level her mouth with Ned's groin. She licked her lips. Her hands rubbed his knob across her plumb cherry lips, much as his thumb had done, transferring moisture to Ned's sensitized bulb. Her tongue darted against his underside vee, getting an autonomic jump reaction. Ned's unoccupied hands needed use and he rested them on her auburn scalp. She faltered for a split second, thinking he was taking command but realized he was just adjusting his stance. She had requested this activity and it was hers to control.

She drew him in an inch, sucked hard and backed off until only his slit touched her lips. She sucked hard and drew in an additional inch, suckled in place and then slowly drew off to the tip again. Another cycle, another inch and another slow draw-off followed. On the fifth cycle, when the knob bumped her tonsils, she held in place a moment, mentally inventorying her body parts for their next best and highest carnal use.

Drawing a deep breath, she pushed down on the remaining shaft and punched the knob into her throat. Its spongy resiliency filled her oral passage. Her lips surrounded the base; her chin pressed his scrotum. She combined the suck with a hum. Ned smiled and reveled in the sensation. She was really good at this.

Ned swiveled his hips to wiggle his cock, massaging it with her innermost flesh. The rubs, hums and sucks coalesced into a heavenly harmony. He grabbed her head and pressed her face roughly against his lower belly. She didn't fight his grasp, complying with his desire to fully feel her gullet accommodate his rod. She would continue this deep massage until her breath ran out.

Ned waited. Katharina was beginning to mutter and pull against his grip. He pressed harder and waited. Now she opened her eyes and struggled to extricate his flesh and catch her breath. He waited some more. She moved frantically before Ned let go of her hair. She popped back and gasped. Ned's soaked erection bobbed before her face as she panted deep breaths. She was too engaged with her need for oxygen to look up at his smirking gaze.

Ned chuckled down at the panting redhead squatting before him. "Be careful what you wish for, my dear; it may be more than you can handle." She hardly heard the words, lost in her own struggle for breath.

Ned hauled her to her feet by the hair. Katharina had regained some poise but was still perceptibly breathless. Her eyes flicked to his face and then downward again. Ned gripped the collars of her almost-nothing silky wrap and ripped it away. Throwing the shreds aside, he walked another inspection around her, patting her ass and trembling breasts.

Grabbing her around the waist from behind, Ned lugged her to the bed and plopped her on the mattress. He roughly rolled her on her back and pried her knees wide. Ned hesitated long enough to ponder her lush shaved pussy. He felt the swell of masculine vanity; his man-handling had aroused his new acquaintance. A vaginal sheen laced the uncovered pink lips.

The bed bounced as Ned impatiently hopped aboard. The startled female reacted to his weight dropping full on her but recovered quickly, spreading wider and accepting his abrupt advance. Her hand tunneled beneath her cushy ass, working to aim Ned's raging cock at her ripe cunt lips. Ned acceded to her guidance and felt the moisture laden lips meet his tip. Posed for insertion, he punched deep, eliciting a merry moan from his fuck-mate. He throated his own delight at the vigorous sensation. Ned felt his cock steeped in her fleshy channel.

Katharina welcomed rough play from her mysterious men; it was a perk of the job, one she really enjoyed. Her excited body produced lots of vaginal dew. However, it obliged her to spend extra effort when stimulating the penetrating man-mate. She overcame the surplus moisture with superior muscle clamping. The smaller the man: the bigger the challenge. It was easier with Ned; her flooded cavity was packed to capacity with his larger cock.

Holding their locked loins in limbo, they found each other's face and exchanged ardent wet kisses. But their sexual heat was screaming for other fluids to be exchanged.

Ned's first stroke was long and slow. His redhead plaything struggled to rock and roll her hips under his bulk, clamping her cunt in time with the throbbing heartbeat pulsing in his erection. Her dexterous sheath titillated each of his penile nerves. Ned liked it and wanted more; the thrill induced him to escalate his pace. He gathered speed until he was pounding her saddle: long, short, fast and slow.

Katharina heeded his call and fine-tuned her contractions to accommodate his tempo. At the ultimate moment, Ned reared up and bellowed out his voice and spunk, filling both room and womb with his manly power. His pace never slacked. Ned's sperm gushed forth in hot volumes of milky manliness, the excess squeezing past his thrusting meat, ejected from the confined genital space.

As Ned rose out of his post-orgasmic stupor, he found himself, sweat-soaked, floating on the redhead's buoyant boobs. Their combined sexual deluge drenched them from belly button to knee caps. It was definitely time for a shower.

Ned uncoupled and pulled the Katharina to her feet, leading her to the bath. They played in the water, soaping and rinsing, caressing and fondling, enjoying little bubble bath games. They emerged squeaky clean, refreshed and floral fragranced. It was now Ned's obligation to ready his redhead for her presentation at the first morning's brunch and swap. He was almost giddy with anticipation.

They started by sitting her pretty ass on the counter, putting her upper body at easy height for Ned's handiwork. They scrunched her hair in a curly top bun, uncovering her face and neck. She posed with pouting lips and braced forward with her arms alongside her bare hips. Ned became the makeup artist; light eye shadow, cherry lips, a little blush. He added drippy earrings and a crystal gem necklace.

Ned moved efficiently downward, daubing highlight on the presented nipples. His model spread her thighs and held her cunt lips apart as Ned rouged her nether lips. Finger and toe nails received the obligatory crimson lacquer. He strapped on her high heels before lifting her to stand. A dancer's twirl gave Ned the 360 view. He led her to the bedroom.

Her silky cover was unusable, tattered earlier when Ned had torn it off in his heated fervor. A sheer set of tap-pant pajama shorts was substituted. Her plush cunt was on coy display; her round toned hips drew the eyes. Ned experimented dressing her in several revealing tops, judging the effect each would have on luring a man's attention, and soon thereafter his fingers and lips, to her tits. In the end, he favored topless; fewer inhibitions for her next infatuated male's impulsiveness.

Donning only gym shorts and deck shoes, Ned ushered his soon-to-be ex-mate to the waiting brunch. As they sauntered hand-in-hand down the hallway, he hoped the redhead's erotic presentation would boost his advantage in negotiations for his next assignee. For now, he was full of redhead. Or rather, his manliness had just filled the redhead. He was developing a hunger for a serving of brunette. He trusted that the dining room's erotic carte du jour would offer a suitable sumptuous dish.

--------------------------------------------------

The weekend proceeded and then ended splendidly. The club owners were exchanging last farewells. Trades and contracts had been executed. The nine young ladies had not known their contract details until departure. Following the night of assessments, the intervening match-ups had been purely recreational, an indulgence of excess energies by owners and ladies. The fucked-out women waited at the departure hall, bags already packed and loaded for the journey. With business concluded, the club owners collected their newest staff members and exited to the waiting limousines. Liveried chauffeurs held rear doors as the club owners climbed in behind their ladies. Some would go to airports for flights to distant lands; others would use an extended road-trip to get better acquainted with their newest assets. The rides short or long would be another welcome venue for more explorations of their swaps.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers
12