The Strip Bar

Story Info
Wife satisfies BJ fantasy at a strip bar.
1.7k words
4.1
103.4k
34
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

Chris and I had decided to drive to a nearby city to stay for the night. Our plans were to attend a strip bar that catered to couples as well as singles men. On the drive down my husband Chris rubbed my thigh as we talked about what to expect. The conversation was erotic and I felt my pussy becoming moist the more we talked. We found a motel near the bar, showered, and dressed for the evening.

While I don't look like the dancers we would see at the bar, I have been told I look very hot. I am 5'2", with red hair and green eyes and nice 36C breasts. My legs are very toned at 130#. We had been told women could dress fairly provocatively being as the dancers would have on very little clothing also. I chose to wear only a long pinstriped suit jacket. I tried the matching skirt on and decided the jacket would be enough as it was the length of a short dress on me due to my short stature.

I knew I should have put some panties on since I was not wearing the skirt, but I opted to leave those off as well. The lacy black push-up bra I had chosen earlier presented quite a bit of cleavage where the jacket met in the front. Some lace topped thigh-highs that just reached the bottom of the jacket and some black 4" stilettos gave me the slut look I was hoping for. I could tell by the tent in Chris' slacks that he approved of my outfit.

We arrived at the strip bar around 9:30 where an attendant escorted us to an area reserved for couples. To our surprise there were quite a few couples there. We introduced ourselves and were made to feel welcome. The show on stage was good; the girls were very attractive. It was a turn-on for both of us watching the semi-nude girls dancing in front of us.

As we talked more with the couples sitting with us, we discovered that for most of them this is a regular occasion to come to the strip club about twice a month. We were drinking and enjoying ourselves and watching as some of the women where we were sitting got up and did a little strip show for their friends. I asked if this was allowed, and was told the women could take their tops down like the dancers. It looked very sexy, but I just couldn't find the courage to do it that night. The drinks were going straight to my head as well as causing me to need to excuse myself to the little girl's room. On the way back to my chair, I noticed a man who seemed to be alone sitting at a table with a few other couples.

As I passed, he reached for my arm, stopping me to tell me how sexy I was. He continued to compliment me and I found myself staying there enjoying this stranger bragging on me. He introduced himself as Jeff as he pulled me down into his lap and I guess I'd had just enough to drink to keep me from resisting too much. I wondered why he was there alone and he told me his wife usually came with him but she was out of town visiting relatives. Not wanting to sit home alone, he had decided to come to the club and enjoy some drinks with his friends. As we talked I could tell he was looking at my breasts as my jacket gapped open due the way I was sitting.

He was stroking my leg, going higher with each stroke, until he was tracing his fingers along the lace at the top of my stockings. I glanced over to where Chris was sitting, but the room was too dark to see his reaction to my not coming right back from the ladies room. I was really getting into the attention Jeff was showing me. He subtly slid his hand far enough up my leg brushing his fingers across my pussy, almost causing me to come right there. As he was telling me how hot I felt, he turned my face toward his and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I was getting incredibly turned on and my pussy was soaking wet by now.

I suddenly got a very naughty idea. I pulled away from Jeff, promising him I would be back. I went over to Chris and asked him for the keys to the car. He said he had seen me sitting with the man at the other table and asked what I was up to? I told him not to worry, I was not going to fuck him, just have a little fun. I told Chris I would tell him all about it later. This seemed to ease his mind and as he handed me the keys he squeezed my hand and told me to be careful. I gave him a kiss and then made my way back to the table where Jeff was sitting. Jeff reached up to pull me down on him, but to his surprise, I stood firm and pulled him to his feet. I adjusted my grip on his hand and walked toward the door. Jeff followed, with a look of bewilderment as this strange woman led him out the door to the parking lot.

As I made my way to our car, I told Jeff we were not going to fuck, even though my pussy would love to have some cock, I had other plans. I opened the door on the left side and pushed him into the seat and then I went around and slid in the other side. I instantly leaned over and gave Jeff a wet kiss, sliding my tongue around his lips and into his mouth. As I was doing this, my hand went to his crotch, roughly working to get his pants open and free his cock. With a little help his cock sprang free and I asked him to slide his pants down so I had full access to his dick. I wrapped my hand around his rock hard pole and was very happy to feel it must have been a good 7 inches. It was not too thick and would be just right for what I had in mind. I pulled back and got on my knees and lowered my head into his lap.

There were no complaints from Jeff so far. I cupped his balls in my hand and kissed the head of his cock, tasting the precum that was already starting to seep from the tiny slit. Moving my mouth lower I took the head between my lips, savoring the silky texture of the skin of the head of a man's dick. Jeff's head was back against the seat now, enjoying the pleasurable sensations of my talented mouth on his cock. Even though I had no intentions of getting carried away and letting him fuck me, I had to have something for myself. I pulled Jeff's hand around behind me and placed his fingers at the opening to my now dripping pussy.

He took the hint so I turned my attention back to the hot meat in my hand. I lowered my mouth to his dick once again. Moving up and down, I was taking him deeper inside with each stroke. He had his fingers inside me now, stroking me and playing with my clit. It was making me very hot and horny and causing me to hunger for even more of his cock. I worked my mouth and hand twisting and sucking until my nose was bouncing off his balls.

I had secretly always had this fantasy of just taking a man out to my car and blowing him, and now I was actually doing it. It was even more exciting than I had imagined.

Jeff was brining me ever closer to an orgasm of my own and I was thirsting for him to shoot his load into my mouth. As I felt his body tense, and his cock begin to throb, an orgasm exploded in my cunt causing me to growl loudly and suck him into my throat as he sent the first jet of his cum against the back of my throat. I pulled back enough to allow me to swallow as he shot spurt after spurt of warm cum into my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could and still some of his cum oozed down the sides of his cock from the corners of my mouth. I pulled off and licked what I had missed, not wanting to miss a drop of the drink that I loved so much. I licked Jeff's cock clean and then pulled the hand he had in my pussy to my lips and licked his fingers clean of my sweet juices also.

I sat back in my seat and Jeff remarked at how he had never had a woman who was so hungry to suck cock as I just had been. I thanked him for the compliment as I dabbed at the corners of my mouth with my fingertips. Jokingly, I also thanked him for being such a willing participant. I informed him we had better go back in, as Chris would be wondering if I was OK if I stayed gone too long. Jeff pulled up his pants and I straightened my jacket and my hair and we got out of the car and headed back into the bar. I escorted Jeff back to his seat where everyone at his table had a puzzled look about where he had been.

As he sat down, I leaned over and gave his cock a gently squeeze and kissed him on the cheek, speaking loudly enough so the others could hear, I thanked him for the nice snack, licking my lips as I withdrew them from his face. All their mouths fell open and as I walked away I could see they were eagerly pleading for details of what happened. I walked over to where Chris was sitting and whispered in his ear I was ready to go. As we were leaving he was asked me to tell what happened outside?

I asked him if he remembered that blowjob fantasy I had, "Well, it isn't a fantasy anymore." I explained to him that was all I was saying for now, that I would tell him all about it back in the motel room while he was fucking me.

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers