The Strip Ch. 09

Story Info
Life is good.
14.9k words
4.8
12.2k
1
1

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

This is a rewrite of 'Vegas', combining both Books. While maintaining the theme, it offers a completely different and fresh take for the main characters.

Grateful thanks go to the best editor in the world -- thesoundandfury - not only for his editing, but also for the constant encouragement, suggestions, and for helping me to become a better writer.

Chapter 9: Life is good

"Oh fuck, Rosie. That's good..."

The redhead's mouth left his hard shaft long enough for her to shoot him a grin. His slender frame was so sexy. Despite their night of lovemaking, she still wasn't satisfied. Although the Englishman had told he needed rest, she had other ideas. Who needed rest just to play poker anyway?

His moan felt different to those from any client. They sent bright, warm flashes through her, like little explosions of lightning across the sky. Returning to her work, her bobbing head fell into a rhythm. Growing accustomed to his upward thrusts, she played with his balls while she sucked. Judging from the way he grunted and gripped her hair, he was enjoying her technique.

Men usually did—but this wasn't just any man. It was Daniel. Her Daniel?

Taking just his crown in her mouth, her eyes told him she was as turned on from this as much as he was. The redhead couldn't stop herself—sucking him deep again, her right hand snaked between her legs. One finger, then a second, slid inside her wetness. "Ngh!!!" She came as she curled her fingers.

Her mouth left his cock as she shuddered, but when the Englishman attempted to pull her upwards she was having none of it. Not until she had his seed. As she jammed her mouth back on him again, she felt his manhood seize and swell.

Three deep throats took him there and, once she was sure she had him, she gave a final suck. Flopping flat on her stomach, the redhead lifted her head so that he could fire upwards into her mouth. Hands squeezing his testicles, he danced to her tune, erupting like a geyser spraying its cargo.

"Oh God, ohgodohgod…."

Like a beast feeding on its prey, she devoured each salty blast, savouring the taste as she rolled his offering in the back of her throat. Only when she'd sucked him dry, did she drag herself up his body and into his arms.

"You're amazing," he eventually told her, planting a soft kiss on the top of her head. "What time is it?"

Her green eyes frowned up into his. Why was he worrying about getting to his poker game when the moment was as tender as this? "Don't know," she groaned. "My watch's stopped again."

"It never works," he told her.

"Yes it does!" she protested, swinging her head from his chest to frown up at him. Her grimace changed into a look of astonishment as she saw him twirling a new watch between his fingers.

"Okay, it does," he grinned, reaching over to clip the strap onto her left wrist. "But it won't work as well as this one."

Her saucer like eyes widened further as they examined every feature. "It's… it's beautiful," she told him, holding back the tears that seemed ever present lately. "How did you know—"

"That your watch was… erratic?" he asked, laughing as his fingers stroked along the outside of her smooth, freckled thighs. "Just a lucky guess."

Twisting onto her stomach, Rosie pushed up on her elbows so her lips could find his. A kiss of gratitude that turned more passionate as she slid a hand down to his cock. Mmmm…. definitely signs of life!

"I've got something for you before you head off to your poker," she mumbled into his mouth, slowly stroking him to full hardness. "Think you're up to it?" Satisfied with his state, she flopped onto her back, raising her hands above her head and grasping the slates of the headboard behind her. "Well, what're we waiting for? This lady wants to show her gratitude!"

Daniel slid into position with a lustful growl. His mouth found an erect nipple, tugging on it as his cock instantly found its way home. Slurping his mouth across her chest, he left a wet trail of saliva as he slowly began to pleasure her.

Too slow.

"No, Englishman," she urged him, wrapping her feet around his ass and forcing him deeper. "Not gentle. Rosie wants to be fucked!"

For a second, their eyes met, a silent agreement that he was about to give her what she wanted. Then he was kissing her hard, ramming his cock so hard into her that she grunted at the force. Her legs left his ass to plant her feet on the mattress, but his right hand was already moving, lifting her left leg over his shoulder.

"Yessss," the redhead groaned, her sparkling eyes dancing into his as she lifted her right leg, telling him she wanted it there too. He obliged, dragging it over his other shoulder as he drilled her again. She groaned, locking her feet behind his ears. He was so deep it was exquisite.

"Yessss!" she moaned again, the submissive position enhancing her pleasure. This felt so good… so out of control. Hard, raw, fucking, but somehow it felt tender and loving, too. Like she was giving herself, telling him she was his for as long as he wanted her.

When his face contorted, she knew he was close. So quick? She wasn't, not yet, but that didn't matter. This was for him, and she wanted his cum again. Her hands gripped his hair, jerking his face to look at her. When she started the pussy ripple, he let out a long, deep, growl.

"Cum, baby," she told him. "Let it go…" Another ripple and he began to shudder. He was hers…

"Ngh!" he cried, the words intelligible as they turned into an orgasmic bellow.

His body humped and jerked against her, an out of control puppet except this mannequin was depositing burst after burst of manjuice inside the redhead. Only then did her hands leave the headboard behind her and pull his sweat soaked face down to hers.

***

"So… where's your boyfriend?" Chad asked. Holly's aggressive look made him back off instantly. "Okay, okay, it was just a joke," he pleaded, catching the server's eye. "Just coffee," he asked, and then glanced across at the blonde. "Anything for you?"

"Another juice, please," she asked, nodding at the finished drink in front of her. She'd been waiting for the diminutive man for the last half an hour.

He shuffled in his seat as he glanced around the restaurant. "Sorry I'm late, he apologised, turning his attention back to the blonde poker player. "Fans, you know. Especially the ladies. Can't keep away!"

"Understandable," Holly dryly responded, raising a disbelieving eyebrow.

"Good for you," the TV commentator told her, his normal response when bested. "Anyway," he said, his ferret like eyes staring in to hers. "You've played some wonderful poker. Survive the first couple of days, that's all you had to do. But you've gone against the trend. That's quite a chip stack."

"Nice to have, Norm. But it's early days," she modestly responded, waiting for him to get to the point. She hadn't arranged to meet him just to talk poker.

He sat back as the server brought their drinks. "Thanks," he told her. "Want an autograph?" It didn't even bring a smile. "Good for you," he grumbled as she walked away. "But what about Daniel? I thought our boy was a goner!"

"Me too," the blonde answered, sipping her new juice through the straw. "When Grizzly hit that Queen, I thought that was it."

Chad laughed. "You see! What have I been telling the world about the Ace of Spades? I guess everyone will believe me now?"

Holly laughed. "Norm, you're full of shit. Why don't you keep that one for the TV audiences? As for now, I think the pointy of this meeting was for you to confirm you'd got the American press off Daniel and my backs?"

The commentator shuffled nervously. "And I thought it was my charm that made you invite me for breakfast?"

"Norm—"

He held his hands up—that tone sounded dangerous! "Okay, okay. I've spoken to everyone and anyone. I've said there's no relationship between the two of you. And I've asked them to lay off."

"And?"

"If you both promise to give interviews and pictures after you're knocked out, people will play ball."

Holly's eyes lit up. It was a better outcome than she'd anticipated. She could always duck the photos later, or keep her shades in place. If she was posing, there were plenty of ways to appear anonymous.

"That's a great job," she smiled at him. "If I thought you wouldn't get over excited, I'd give you a hug!"

"Hold the hug," he ruefully told her, tapping his fingernails on his teeth. "The Las Vegas News is the exception." Pulling an edition of the newspaper from his pocket, he pointed at the photo of Holly and Daniel together, under a headline The Lovers from England.

The blonde stared at the article and then at Chad. "Shit!"

***

A casual breakfast in their suite had been a luxury so far denied to Grace and Lauren. Previously, the younger sister had been out of bed and on her way to the shoot before Grace was awake, while she was usually fast asleep herself when Grace returned from her nights on the tiles.

Now that her shoot was completed, the younger sister would be sampling a few clubs herself.

But this morning Lauren needed to make the most of their time together. Kay had left her with quite a decision to make. Nor did she have long to make it. The Agency Head had arranged to meet her for lunch.

It was too late for breakfast, this was more like brunch. But with her lunchtime meeting with Kay, she wouldn't be eating anyway. It was more a chance to talk over coffee, fruit and orange juice.

Grace raised an eyebrow when Lauren walked in from the bathroom. The fluffy white towel around her sister's body was a larger version of the one wrapped around her wet, blonde hair. "Hey, you look sexy, honey," she murmured. "Good job we're sisters or I'd be getting ideas!"

Lauren laughed out loud. "Yes, that is a shame," she joked, feeling her own nipples rise just from the sight of Grace's long legs displayed through the gap in the hotel robe. "I mean, now that I'm bisexual, too—"

"You're shitting me," Grace gasped, then quickly covered her mouth. It was unusual for her to curse. Both sisters laughed.

"Well," Lauren continued, "maybe half-bi. I've had it done unto me, but haven't yet returned the favour."

"Tell me," Grace insisted, her almond coloured eyes glinting with surprise and excitement as she took a minute bite of toast. "What have you been up to?"

Lauren poured a generous portion of Soya milk onto one of the two bowls of cereal and then flopped down onto the ottoman opposite her sister. Maybe a small amount wouldn't destroy her lunchtime appetite?

"You wouldn't believe it," she said between mouthfuls as she curled her feet under her. "First, the other two models are living together, but it seems they have a very free lifestyle. Rach is incredible, a real exotic beauty. And you should see the dark colour of her skin!"

"She turned you bi?" Grace asked with an interested laugh.

"We showered together," Lauren explained, wiping some milk from her chin as she devoured the cereal. She hadn't realised she was this hungry. "She gave me an orgasm."

Grace widened her eyes, as if telling her sister to provide more details. "She went down on you?"

"No," Lauren responded, adding, "not yet," with a delicious giggle. "First things first, sis. I'm not as fast a mover as you. But I've invited her here tonight."

"To our suite?" Grace asked, standing up and buttering two more slices of toast.

"Yeah, well, you said you'd be staying with Lisa after your performance tonight, didn't you?"

Grace nodded, handing a slice of toast to her sister. "You know what, little sister," she said, dropping the toast onto a plate and pouring two glasses of orange juice. "If you'd said to me a week ago that I'd be performing in Vegas with Lisa Welles, I'd be wetting myself. Now, I'm just so excited!"

"I know," her proud sister beamed. She laid the empty bowl by her feet and taking the proffered fresh juice. "I can hardly believe how far you've come. What does it feel like, Grace? To be up on stage, with the audience reacting the way they do? How's it make you feel?"

Her sister paused as she thought, but the renewed sparkle in her eyes gave Lauren a clue. "Like a Goddess," Grace eventually answered. "Like I can do anything! Like a constant orgasm that starts when I begin to sing and lasts until I've finished. It's… it's… just wonderful, Lauren."

She smiled at her sister, every part of her body throbbing with the drug that was success. "But wait a minute," she said, another thought occurring to her. "You're seeing this Rachal tonight? Aren't you coming to see me perform?"

Lauren's response was instantaneous. "Yes! Of course!" she explained, with a bashful smile. "Rach's picking me up here and we're both going to Samuel Smith's. She says she can't wait to see you perform."

Her elder sister gave a knowing laugh. "Then coming back here? If her appetite is as rich as Lisa's, you're in for quite a night, baby sis. I can see this modelling world suits you down to the ground. And all these extras!"

Lauren hesitated, wondering if this was the time for explanations? She could feel her heart beating faster and took a long drink of orange juice to assuage the dryness in her throat. Confession time…

"What?" Grace asked, seeing the change in her sister's demeanour. "C'mon, spit it out. There's something on your mind. What?"

Lauren drained the orange juice and then eased herself to her feet, pouring another. "After yesterday's shoot," she nervously began, "Kay took me to another set. She wanted me to see what was going on."

"Pass me that banana," Grace told her sister, reaching out to take it from her. "Well," she said as she began to unpeel the skin. "Go on. You went to another modelling set—"

Lauren's quick shake of the head stopped her mid sentence. "No, not a modelling shoot." She turned her back on her sister and softly walked across to the window and staring out into the bright sun. Spinning back, she took a deep breath and stared into her sister's confused eyes. "It was a porno, Grace."

The brunette almost choked on the piece of banana in her mouth. "You… are… kidding," she gasped. Her long laugh broke the tension. "How fantastic," she added. "I'd just love to watch—"

"I did more than watch."

For a moment, Grace was unable to speak. Her face contorted as one question after another found its way to her lips. None came out.

"I did an audition," Lauren continued, feeling her body temperature change just as if she'd walked into a sauna. "It was incredible, Grace. Fucking on camera—"

The expressions on Grace's face changed continuously until it finally settled on shock. "Tell me you're joking!"

Lauren shook her head. "She wants me to do one," she said.

For a good half minute, neither sister spoke. Lauren's heart leapt into her throat while she waited for Grace's response. For whatever reason, she wanted—needed—her big sister's approval. Her breathing came in sharp gasps. Damn, she could hardly breath.

"She… wants… you…"

"To do a porno," Lauren said, her voice as unsteady as her nerves. "Exactly."

Grace sat still, staring up at her sister. "But Lauren… why? I mean… I thought the modelling was going so well?"

Lauren walked back across the room, each step a struggle. She flopped down on the couch beside her sister, taking Grace's hands in hers. Each movement was slow, almost exaggeratedly so, reflecting the weight of her words. "It did go well, Grace. Really well. Kay told me that, but then I know that anyway. You can always tell."

"Then why?" Grace asked, pulling a hand away to softly stroke her sister's face. It was a gesture of comfort and support.

The blonde pulled the white towel from her hair, her silken locks dancing on her shoulders as she shook them out. It bought her time to think. "She says I'd be perfect. A mixture of innocence and sexiness."

"But…" Grace interrupted, not really sure how to express what she was feeling. "You're not thinking about it, surely, Lauren? I mean, why would you even contemplate such a thing? A porno, for God's sake?"

"Quarter of a million reasons," Lauren told her sister, unable to sit still. She jumped up from the couch and took her refilled orange juice again, swilling it in a single gulp.

"Quarter…" Grace began, the earlier look of shock returning. "You're joking!"

Lauren shook her head, breathing out a deep sigh. There, she'd told Grace. It had been weighing on her mind since yesterday. "A three picture deal," she said. "Starring role in each. Rachal will feature in them, too. Kay thinks the two of us will take the industry by storm. She wants to promote me as the biggest thing ever to hit adult movies. Bigger than Jemma Jameson!

"Jemma Jameson?"

"I know, I know. I haven't heard of her either. But that's not the point, Grace. I loved being fucked on camera. I love the thought of people watching me, masturbating over me. And a quarter of a million dollars, Grace?"

"Lauren, you can't," her sister gasped, her hand across her chest as she struggled for breathe. "I mean… you just can't!"

The blonde flopped back down on the couch again, tearing a piece of the half eaten banana from her sister's hand. "Grace, it's not just the money, though that's reason enough... it brought me alive—"

This time it was Grace who jumped up, walking halfway across the room and then back again. "Just tell me how you explain this to mom and dad, little sister. I'd really like to hear that one!"

The blonde's face dropped. That wasn't something that had occurred to her. "They'll… they'll never find out…" she hesitantly said, popping the piece of banana into her mouth.

"Really? My baby sister can guarantee that?" Grace spat. "Okay, let's assume they won't. What about me, Lauren?"

"You," her sister said, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Why would you want to do a—"

"No, you little idiot!" Grace snapped. "My career! For God's sake, what do you think it would do for my career if my sister was a porn star? I'd be finished—"

***

If Holly felt she was in for a quiet day, her thoughts changed within half an hour of play starting. Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow joined her table.

"I know you did well at Binion's," he said, immediately targeting the blonde. "But luck can only go so far. And you're in the big league now, girly."

"Thanks Mike," Holly quietly responded. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of rising to the bait.

"You may have been able to win a few dollars," he continued. "But this is different. Not only is it the big time. You've now got Mikey to face."

"You're right Mike," she softly replied. "I'm worried now,"

"You should be," he boasted, the lack of response egging him on. "And those tits of yours aren't going to save you. I've got balls. Big balls."

Holly raised her sunglasses, resting them on the top of her silken hair to allow her to look him in the eye. "Well," she gently responded, "If they're as big as your mouth, they must be big."

The laughter reverberating around the table quietened him, though she knew it wouldn't be for long. He raised the first hand, determined to make his mark early. Everyone folded around to Holly. In the big blind, she made a speculative call with suited connectors. Nine-Eight of hearts.

The flop helped. Nine-Two-Three.

When Holly checked, Matusow wasted no time following through on his preflop raise. Holly flat called his half the pot raise. It was possible he had an overpair, she thought. Let's see what the turn brings.

The Eight gave her two pairs.

She took her time before betting half the pot, then sat back and arched her back. Give the boys something to concentrate on, she thought. It didn't go unnoticed.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers