The Strip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

The reclining blonde ran her tongue across her lips as she feasted on the near naked form in front of her. The sexy model wore no bra; her full, youthful breasts didn't need one. Only the skimpy, black panties protected her modesty.

Rachal nodded at her prey. An unspoken instruction. Lauren obeyed.

She untied the belt that kept her black wrap-dress closed. Frantically, she pulled it open and off, pausing to display herself to her soon-to-be lover.

Rachal's eyes narrowed at the sight of the skimpy red thong and lacy bra. She closed the distance quickly, sliding down between Lauren's legs as they kissed once again—more insistently this time. The soft, wet sounds filled the room.

Lauren could resist no more. She cupped Rachal's jutting young breasts as their kiss deepened. It became hotter and more passionate. Lauren's hands explored Rachal's tits, gently squeezing and savouring each delectable swell. The beautiful model's low moans were like homing signals.

The erect nipples felt like twin pinpoints of heat burning against each palm. She lowered her head. Her hands slid away to caress Rachal's hips, tracing along the delicate strands of her g-string. Her searching mouth took control of her left nipple. She sucked it in, tugging on it with her teeth. When the exotic model cried out in pleasure, the blonde formed her lips in a tight seal around the soft flesh. This was her moment. She badly needed it.

Lauren whimpered in disappointment when the dark haired beauty pushed her away. But it was only to allow her the room to pull the blonde's bra off and dip her head to return the favour. The young woman groaned as the supercharged tongue flicked one hard nipple and then the other. They took turns, their mouths passing back and forth between each other's saliva covered breasts.

A knock on the suite door temporarily broke the spell. The exotic beauty was completely unfazed.

"Don't move, lover," she whispered, jumping up and racing across the room. Through a haze of lust, Lauren watched the girl's tight body prance away. She had a fanciful tattoo of a butterfly across her lower back, where the narrow stings of her panties met in a T.

Checking first through the spy hole, the model unlocked the door. Without a word, she immediately returned to the couch. Lauren began to pull her dress back around her naked chest, but Rachal simply giggled and tore it away, tossing it over her shoulder.

"Uh-uh," she whispered, shaking her head. "We've got some loving to do."

Lauren gasped as the dark haired beauty pushed her backwards again. Before she could react, her new lover was licking her way down her trembling body. Rachal's strong hands kept her legs parted wide and her fingers slid into the sides of the red thong. She roughly pulled it from Lauren's body, the delicate material tearing away. Her eyes snaked to the blonde landing strip.

She looked up at Lauren, her brown eyes dancing, as she lowered her head. The blonde's aroused clit was standing at attention. In an instant Rachal sucked it into her wet mouth.

Lauren cried out, bucking her hips up into the beautiful face. Her lover's sharp fingertips dug into her ass. Rachal's mouth was devouring her. She sucked, licked and nipped as she drove the blonde towards her goal.

Lauren tangled her hands in the long, wavy hair. Her orgasm was closing in. This was what she wanted, had imagined, was waiting for. Rachal eagerly hoovered up her love juices as she writhed and moaned beneath her. Her head thrashed back and forth. She was losing control.

She nearly cried out as Rachal paused, withdrawing slightly. "Open your eyes, lover," she whispered. Lauren did.

Jimmy was leaning against the wall. He was naked. His firm hand stroked his impressive erection as he watched the two women. The evening was supposed to be about her and Rach but for some reason, she was happy to see him. Porn stars performed for others didn't they? She and Rach could perform for her lover's boyfriend.

She smiled at him, but when the exotic model's lips pursed around her pearl, she lifted her ass from the cushions as she exploded. Her love juices gushed forth like a spring. Rachal drank in the sweet nectar, her lapping tongue prolonging the sensational climax.

***

Approaching the final stages of the third day, Daniel felt in control. His increasing chip stack was evidence of the way he was playing and the cards coming his way. The only blot on his horizon was the older guy across the table. The African American had been taking an unusual interest in him. Why?

The guy had a healthy stack and was playing fast and aggressive. That was fine. It was the continuous smug smiles he kept sending the Englishman's way that confused Daniel. This was more than just poker. But what?

Moving into the final few hands, the players were told to race off their green chips and replace them for the higher denomination black. Play slowed a little as the exchanges were made, and Daniel decided to close down and see the night out unless he was dealt something out of the ordinary.

The King-Queen of hearts was borderline—but in late position, he decided to play. A standard raise might just be enough to take the pot. It almost was, with a series of folds around to the African American. In the big blind, he gave Daniel that smug smile as he flat called. The call was unusual, in view of the guy's propensity for aggression. Normally he'd have folded or raised.

The Queen-Three-Four gave Daniel top pair.

Very nice. His raise was three quarter's of the pot.

"You travelled all the way from England for the Main Event?" the African American conversationally asked.

Daniel blanked the man. They could have the conversation when they were out of a hand. During play, the guy was simply trying to identify a tell, or put him off his game. He may be new to Vegas, but he wasn't wet behind the ears.

"Not by yourself, though," the smiling man continued. "Shame about you and your girlfriend. Must have thrown you when she dumped you, huh?"

What the hell? Pins and needles were suddenly attacking Daniel's tired body. How did this guy know about him and Grace? It wasn't possible.

"Raise," the older guy told the dealer, his deep voice loud and confident. Letting his words sink into Daniel's psyche, he doubled the bet.

Daniel instantly called. Too quickly. He believed he was ahead, but he should be thinking this through. Instead of concentrating on his hand, his thoughts were flashing warning signs. What did this guy know about him and Grace?

The turn was an eight.

Daniel checked. It was a weak play, but he needed a few moments to gather his thoughts. Forget about what he was being told until the hand was played out. Until then, focus. Think!

His opponent kept the pressure on with a pot sized raise. What the hell? An outright bluff? Or maybe—just maybe—he'd called preflop with a pocket pair. Had he hit a set?

"She's doing well," the African American started again. "Your Grace is doing very well." He gave a deep chuckle. "Oh, sorry, she's not your Grace is she? Not any more, is she Daniel? It is Daniel, isn't it?"

The confused Englishman sat quietly. The guy was playing with his head big time and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Who was this man? What did he know about him and Grace?

"Call," he announced, against his better instinct. He was pretty sure he was ahead, but the guy could have a set. It was either a raise or a fold.

The river brought a Jack and his opponent pushed all in.

Without any straight or flush possibilities, the guy must have a set. Or two pair? Maybe he had nothing? Daniel was lost.

"She's hot, that ex-girlfriend of yours," his opponent continued, shaking his hand in the air while letting out a low whistle. "Real hot. Told me she'd do anything to perform at my club. Anything! And she did!"

His club? It suddenly fell into place. So that was it! It was as if he'd been punched in the stomach. There was nothing between him and Grace any longer, but still, she could have warned him. The ridiculous logic nearly blew his mind. Warned him? That she's fucked the guy that owned the club?

How stupid—especially when he'd been with both Holly and Rosie.

"Well?" the African American was asking, nodding at the chips he'd pushed into the pot. "Need time to think this through? Normally I'd call for the clock, but take your time, Daniel. You gotta lot going in that mind of yours."

Daniel had no option. They both knew it. Call and get it wrong—and his tournament was over. Knocked out by the man who was fucking his ex-girlfriend.

He folded.

Samuel Smith turned over Seven-Two. The collective gasp that ran around the table sounded like a firework whooshing into the sky.

"Guess Vegas just isn't your scene," the older man growled.

***

Lauren had cum so hard that she was having trouble focusing. As her vision cleared, she realised the exotic model and her naked boyfriend were sitting either side of her. Somehow, they were in her bedroom?

"Ready for Jimmy?" the young temptress softly murmured, running her fingers through Lauren's blonde hair. "He's wanted to fuck you since you first met."

Lauren growled with arousal. Rach had such a sexy way of talking. Her voice was so warm and sultry—sweet, like audible honey. "Mmmm," the blonde giggled through the orgasmic-drug-alcohol fuelled high. "So've I!"

"Big, isn't he?" the model seductively whispered, slipping Lauren's hand onto Jimmy's impressive hardness. She bent down to suck on the blonde's right nipple before sliding her tongue to her soft ear. "Want to taste Jimmy's cock?"

Lauren's moan answered for her.

The male model grinned at his girlfriend as he arrogantly straddled the blonde's sitting body. There was no finesse. The hand he snaked around Lauren's neck dragged her head forward and guided her mouth to his aroused shaft.

Lauren didn't think twice. She slid her tongue along the underside of his thickness, coating it with saliva. He sucked in air as she wrapped her mouth around him, feeling her chin bounce against his testicles as she went to work. Or was it the other way around?

She didn't care. All she could think of was pleasuring the cock, and the way Rach was slipping down between her legs again. She groaned as the exotic woman lapped at her sex. Long, powerful strokes of her tongue. Geez!

Rach's boyfriend settled into a steady rhythm, easing his cock in and out of her mouth. Lauren loved it, loved the way that tiny beads of sweat were running down Jimmy's face. His eyes were shut, revelling in the moment. When she raised a hand to caress the bouncing testicles, his cock jumped in her throat.

Letting out a low moan, he leant forward so that his arms rested on the headboard. "Fuck, baby," he groaned.

Lauren would have smiled, except that her mouth was full. Her body was tingling from Rachal's tongue lashing. She eased her mouth back, attempting to catch her breath. Jimmy would have none of it.

"I'm close, baby," he growled. His voice was deep and commanding. His right hand dug into her blonde locks and yanked her mouth back onto him.

The blonde swallowed him all the way. He growled again. She slid him back out, repeating the movement several times, fucking him with her mouth. The tension in his balls under her hand told her he was nearly ready to cum. She squeezed first his right testicle and then his left.

That was enough to send him over the edge. He bent forward as he fired into her mouth. Round after round splattered against the back of her throat. With some difficulty, she took all he could offer.

As she began to lick Jimmy clean, she felt him jerk back. Rach had pulled him away. She took his place. Her g-string was gone. Straddling Lauren's hips, she pulled the blonde's mouth to her needy body. Lauren caught a glimpse of the smooth sex before the beautiful model began to thrust herself against her face.

Rachal's fingers dug into her blonde hair. Lauren was being used. She loved it.

A second orgasm ran through her as Rach violently face-fucked her. The exotic model howled like a banshee when she flooded Lauren's mouth.

***

The sound of bathwater filled Daniel' ears when he returned to the suite. Rosie loved that Jacuzzi. He was so glad he'd used his winnings from the Binion's tourney to upgrade. Not that staying in the same room he and Grace had shared was an option. Psychologically, he needed to change.

Taking extra care so as not to advertise his presence, he softly padded across the carpet. The crack between the door and the frame allowed him to observe his beautiful girlfriend for a short while. Girlfriend? That sounded so good!

His smile was warm as he watched her contentment. The way she took quiet sips from the glass of wine while using the cream sponge to trail water over the tops of her freckled breasts, seemed luxuriously decadent somehow.

His head snapped back as she half turned, but it was only to perch the glass on the corner of the bath. She had something else in mind. Her soft red hair fell onto the side as she laid her head back against the curved end of the tub. Her right hand reached across to cup one soft breast. Even as she closed her eyes, her freckled thumb was flicking over her swollen nipple. She allowed herself a sumptuous sigh.

When she dropped the sponge and massaged a full, rounded globe with each hand, he gave a soft cough. "Looks like you might need a hand?"

Rosie opened her eyes and grinned at him. That was one of the things he loved about her. In their short time together, he found she'd had no embarrassment as far as anything to do with her body was concerned.

"Mmm... That would be nice Englishman," she softly smiled.

The water rippled as she reached out a hand to take his. Her shining eyes told him just how pleased she was to see him. Daniel smiled. It was amazing how quickly things had changed since he and Grace had arrived in the City. Fuck Samuel Smith. Grace, too. That was his past. His future was in front of him.

He smiled at her sexiness as she lifted one slender leg from the bath. There was something about the way she allowed it to curl over the side of the tub. His eager eyes were hypnotically drawn to the way the water trickled from her golden skin. As he watched it trace its way along her inner thigh and drip back into the tub, he felt a familiar surge in his loins. God, she was sexy.

He couldn't resist picking up the sponge. His soft fingers teasingly ran it across her delicious swells on his way towards her foot. The sensation released a sigh of arousal from her open mouth.

"Tease," the redhead moaned.

He loved the way her face glowed.

Starting on her ankle, he drew the sponge along her calf. The broad smile spreading over her sensuous lips told him the sensation was good. Her arm lifted from where she had left it draped along the edge of the tub and her fingertips stroked along Daniel's forearm.

Encouraged by Rosie's soft whimper, he coaxed the sponge along her inner thigh. When her eyes closed in soft pleasure, he swept it to her left breast. His soft, teasing, strokes the outer edges of her firm swell brought another whimper. As he softly kissed her, he could feel her reach for his wrist. She guided his hand so that the sponge brushed back and forwards over her sensitive nipple.

The redhead's whimpers turned into a series of soft purrs. Her hips imperceptibly shifted below the surface of the water as she spread her knees apart. Daniel's breathing quickened. His stroking increased the pressure on her erect nipple.

Her hand continued to stroke Daniel's forearm. Her soft moans grew louder. When her fingernails dug into his skin, he decided to up the ante. His right arm slithered down her stomach and under the water.

"Oh fuck," Rosie gasped.

The stroking fingers that had homed in on her clitoris had found their target. Her eyes opened, dreamy slits of pleasure. She tried to match his smile. His working fingers prevented anything other than a lustful grimace.

By placing her other leg over the rim of the other side of the tub, she was opening herself up to him. Her urgency was such that the water sloshed around her. Neither of them cared that some slopped over onto the floor, drenching his knees.

Rosie thrust her ass into the air and pushed against his working fingers. His free arm held her shoulders, steadying her. Her loud pants intermingled with the sloshing sounds of the water. She was close, her erratic breathing signalling her approach to the edge. Dropping his head, he sucked in her hard nipple. That did it. Her long shooshing noise preceded her orgasm by a nano second.

His mouth found hers but she was too consumed by her climax to respond. He held her tight until she finished trembling. As her eyes flickered open, he snaked his free hand under her legs. With a grunt, he stood up and lifted the redhead out of the tub.

His mouth slid to her soapy ear. "I think the lady is going to get fucked."

***

When Rachal rolled away in a sweaty heap of naked, bronzed flesh, Lauren's eyes focused once again on Jimmy. The athletic, nude man was hunched over the bedroom table, where he was cutting up lines of coke with a credit card. Rach's purse sat open next to it.

Lauren's nose and body tingled at the sight of the fine white powder. "You party, right?" Jimmy asked in that deep voice of his.

She smiled. Not until Rachal had introduced her to it. Now she loved the incredible buzz the drug gave her.

"Lady's first?" he asked, rolling up a crisp hundred dollar note and handing it to her.

"Nice manners," she teased, dipping low and quickly snorting the line.

"My turn," Rachal said, taking the bill from the blonde and inserting it into her cute little nostril. "Don't you just love fucking when you're high?" she asked. "So, want to fuck my Jimmy, now?"

The girls laughed, they all knew the answer to that question.

Jimmy stood up and stretched, giving both girls a good look at his Adonis-like body. Lauren's body tingled and it was more than just the drugs.

"Do you even have to ask?" she slurred. The fucking that Terrelle had given her had left her wanting more. Jimmy was perfect to see to that need.

Rachal giggled again, exchanging a quick look with her boyfriend. "Well, there's one hitch," she said, crawling across the couch to the other girl. "You see, Jimmy likes his women bare…"

The thought of these two hot young lovers dictating to her inflamed Lauren further. She glanced at Jimmy, who'd taken a seat on the other side of her.

"You'll love the look, baby," he finished.

"I… I don't know…" she said as Rachal's fingers scraped along her landing strip.

"Yes you do, honey. Give it a try… you'll love it…" Rach said. "Just the look for the world's most popular porn star, don't you think?" She kissed the side of the blonde's neck and slipped two fingers into her warm pussy. God, that felt good.

Lauren heard Jimmy's sharp sniff as he did another line off the coffee table. She pulled herself away from the other girl's sensual hands. The male model handed her the rolled bill and she quickly took another hit of blow.

Jimmy was there when she opened her eyes, looking as beautiful as ever. He kissed her with strong, full lips. She melted into his powerful arms. He set her down on the bed, sliding his hard body over hers. She felt him press against her pussy, shuddering as the crown bumped against her swollen clitoris. She opened her legs wider, sliding her bottom down to get into position. Jimmy saw right through her, hoisting himself up with an arm on either side of her.

"Uh uh… not until we're shaved, baby!" Again, he lowered his body to hers, the head of his cock carving up along her oily furrow.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers