The Strip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
397 Followers

Lauren groaned, feeling sweat bead on her forehead. "Uh God," she felt Jimmy slid inside of her for a moment. She arched her back, throwing her hips against him to feel more, but he rolled to one side.

"Rach'll take care of you, baby," he whispered, stroking her face. Jimmy kissed down her neck and out along her swollen breasts. His pink tongue circled her nipple. "Look," he said, moving to one side to allow her to look down. The exotic model was between her legs, smiling up with those luminous brown eyes.

She'd already been to the bathroom and brought what she needed. "Yes?" she asked, with a seductive smile that found its way through to Lauren's wet sex.

"Do it," she practically whimpered, completely at the mercy of this girl and her hot boyfriend.

Rachal's eyes flared as she went to work. She had a soft touch, teasing Lauren as she began to shave her. Jimmy kept the blonde distracted, continuing to pleasure her breasts with his hands and mouth, kissing her slowly every few minutes.

Things got fuzzier… if she knew it felt this good to go completely bare, she'd have converted years ago! Carefully, erotically, the exotic beauty shaved her smooth. "Voila," Rachal said, washing the shaving cream away with a damp face cloth. "Magnifique!"

Lauren looked down at herself. She'd only lost her blonde landing strip but somehow it looked and felt completely different. Like… like a porn star! "Geez," she whispered, touching herself. It felt like being touched by a stranger.

She turned to Jimmy, opening her legs wide and fingering herself. "I hope this is satisfactory?" she said, feeling her body surge with sexual confidence. Her eyes glowed. "You gonna fuck me now?"

Rachal's hot boyfriend didn't need to be asked twice. The blonde pushed him onto his back, his long, thick cock already thrusting skyward, ready for action. Rachal was there to help, wrapping her hands around Lauren's breasts, helping her straddle her boyfriend. She lovingly guided his thick cock inside her blonde lover.

"God that looks hot, baby," he groaned, his voice strained. His eyes were on their union, as the thick girth of his cock penetrated her smooth pussy.

One of Rach's hands drifted off her tits and down between her legs. "Doesn't it feel so much better?" she whispered into Lauren's ear as her fingers walked across her sensitive skin.

It did, Lauren had to admit, as an orgasm began to swell up. It abso-fucking-lutely did! She came hard, sent even higher by Rachal's stroking fingers and Jimmy's thick manhood.

They shifted, twisting their sweaty, naked bodies on the bed until Jimmy was behind Lauren and the blonde had her face buried in Rachal's sweet sex.

"How do you like him?" Rachal taunted. "Was it worth it?"

Lauren tongued all around the other girl's sweet folds, occasionally teasing higher, kissing up her smooth mound to tug the string of diamonds that dangled from the model's navel. But every time, the impatient woman would push her back down.

Lauren loved the way Jimmy used his cock, and soon realised he had the stamina to keep his strong, powerful strokes going long after most guys would have wheezed out. He was just big enough to hit all the proper places without hurting her, and did so, again and again.

She came twice before she even sensed he was close, and had dutifully gotten Rachal off with her.

Sweat-slick and heaving with pleasure, Rachal twisted around. "Just imagine us together in a porno," she told the blonde. "Doing this in front of the cameras. With as many hot men and women as we can handle…"

Lauren moaned, feeling a surge of arousal hit her at the words. Yes, that's what she did want. If only Grace—

There was no time to think further. Rach had crawled beneath her, sixty-nining her while at the same time bringing her up-close and personal with her boyfriend's diving cock and swollen balls. Lauren alternated what she sucked, driving the two lovers into a frenzy. She buried her face in Rachal's pussy as she met each of Jimmy's thrusts, jamming her hips back against him.

Faster and faster they fucked, licked, rammed, and cried. Harder and harder. Another minute passed as each fought off their own climaxes, working to push their partners over the edge first. It was Jimmy who succumbed to the two women, emptying his swollen balls into the writhing blonde. Lauren followed shortly behind, screaming into Rachal's sex as she lost it. Rachal's muffled cries filtered out from under them as cum dripped from their union, coating her young, beautiful face in her lovers' combined juices.

Lauren collapsed forward. She had just enough energy to roll onto her side. Rachal crawled free, but kept her mouth on the blonde's freshly shaven pussy. She wasn't going to let a single drop of Jimmy's cum go to waste.

Her model boyfriend slipped down to the floor beside the table, lazily carving out more lines of from the cocaine. Lauren licked her lips in anticipation. This was every bit as wonderful as she'd imagined…

After taking turns bumping up, the two women made out for a few minutes as Jimmy recovered. "We've got enough coke to last us through the night," Rach whispered, stroking the blonde's face. "And we're only just getting started. Maybe your sister can join us when she gets back?"

Lauren shivered at the impossible thought. Right now, Grace and Lisa would be entwined in a large bed at Lisa's hotel. The idea of the two singers joining the three of them sent her arousal levels soaring again.

The girls kissed again before Rachal pushed herself back, leaning away from the blonde and intertwining their legs. Lauren gasped as their pussies came together, their slick, soft skin gliding and grinding into one another. This was new… oh fuck… it felt truly raw.

"How's that, sugar?" Rachal asked cutely, settling back on her arms as she gyrated. "Just imagine doing this on camera…"

Lauren couldn't speak intelligibly. She closed her eyes and stroked back, feeling yet another orgasm build as her clit played across the other girl's supple vagina. When Rachal added her fingers to the mix, she came again.

"Ready for Jimmy again?" the exotic model whispered. "He's got wonderful recuperative powers—"

hal_tee
hal_tee
397 Followers