The Strip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word, Carly leaned over the pedestal table, slipped the bill into her right nostril, and snorted one of the laid out lines. "Your turn," the brunette purred, holding the bill out to the redhead as she perched on the arm of the sofa. "Trust me, Rosie, you'll love it."

She wagged the pro-offered bill one more time, a little impatiently. Finally, the redhead took it, her heart pounding in her bosom like a steel drum. Carly held her long, wavy red hair out of her face as she bent over the table.

"Just like that," the spiky haired vixen encouraged, feeling her pussy flood at such wicked corruption. The short dress pulled past Rosie's taut buttocks as she bent over. Carly loved the girls legs: long and shapely.

The room filled with Rosie's snort. The beauty tipped her head back and gulped hard, making a face at the medicinal taste that dripped down her throat. "That's nasty!" she complained, setting the bill carefully back on the table.

Carly pulled her down to her, kissing her deeply before guiding her to the couch. "Just wait," she smiled, swinging a leg across Rosie's lap and straddling the wide eyed girl. Slipping one strap of her gold dress from her shoulders and then the other, the clingy, gold material dropped between them to her waist. Rosie stared down at her friends inviting looking swells.

"While you let it kick in, feed on these," Carly sultrily continued, arching her back to feed a hard nipple into Rosie's mouth.

The redhead felt her desire take control, pushing away all fear and reason. She greedily sucked it inside.

"That's it, honey," Carly told her, a triumphant smile on her lips. "And even if Kay wasn't into women, I like a challenge. I mean—you weren't until I came on the scene. And look at you now!"

Rosie groaned with arousal as she left a trail of saliva around the hard nipple.

"That's it," Carly said, stroking Rosie's silken locks as she moved the willing mouth to her left breast. "You do that so beautifully…"

***

"Well, well, well," Kay said, raising an eyebrow as she allowed Lisa Welles and Samuel Smith to enter the house.

It was almost three in the morning, much later than she'd anticipated her final guests would arrive. She'd held back the two exotic strippers, waiting for the two of them to make their entrance, but with the amount of drink and drugs consumed, the rapidly deteriorating mood of the party meant she couldn't hold off much longer. Two couples had already had sex on the stairs…

"But I'm so pleased you're here," she added, relieved that her plans could now be put into action. "Though I didn't know you were arriving as a couple."

The thickset club owner smiled as he kissed his host on both cheeks. "Alas, no," he admitted, allowing the singer to ease past him into the room. "It's simply that we arrived at your door at the same time. Beautiful young women don't look twice at me nowadays, I'm afraid."

Kay let out a hearty laugh. "Now, Samuel… this is Kay you're talking to. You grow even sexier with age." Her head swung across to smile at the blonde. "Isn't that right, Lisa?"

"He's always been a sexy man," Lisa purred, putting a hand on Samuel's arm and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "And always will be."

"Too kind, but I think you're out of my league now," he murmured, his eyes glinting at the young beauty. They both knew his words were just for show. Any angel was his whenever he wanted. "But hey," his deep voice added. "You're playing my favourite singer."

If it were possible for Lisa Welles to blush, she would have done so. Instead, a smile creased the corners of those luscious lips.

"I'd ask for a personal rendition later," Kay smoothly told them, "but I have a feeling we'll all be otherwise engaged."

Samuel laughed. It was a deep bellow. "Your parties are legendary, Kay," he complimented her. "And I have a feeling that this one could outdo all others."

"Really?" the beautiful host asked, raising a perfect eyebrow. "I take it you have your evening all planned out, Samuel?"

The thickset African American revealed his white teeth as he smiled. "I take it your room will be available?" he said. It was more of a statement than a question.

"For you, Samuel," she smiled. "Anything." Turning to Lisa, she ran her fingernail along the blonde's tanned forearm. "And you just have to ask for anything you want, darling," she grinned, waving at a passing waitress.

"And what do we have here?" Lisa asked as Kay handed her a pink pill.

"Something designer," the hostess explained, handing Samuel a blue one. "Think of it as Viagra on steroids, with a little speed mixed in."

"You're always filled with surprises," Samuel laughed with Lisa as they downed the pills with champagne.

"Now that you're both here," Kay said, "why don't you make yourselves comfortable. I think it's time to start the entertainment, don't you?"

***

Rosie was flying high and loving it. Everything felt good. The air was fresh. The company was hot. The music was pumping through her veins like the further hit of coke she'd just taken.

She flipped her wavy, copper hair as she bumped and grinded against a black man in a white tux. The man had introduced himself as Terrelle, and was the last in a string of hunks she'd been flirting with since emerging from the cloakroom.

Whatever was in that pink pill, combined with the coke she'd taken, had driven all worries about Daniel from her mind. He'd cheated on her, she was on her own now. And she needed to take revenge by satisfying the urges in her body.

Carly hadn't allowed her to orgasm and it had set the redhead on edge, full of pent up arousal. She plastered her toned body against Terrelle's, feeling his muscles there, and thought about how good it would feel to drag this man back into the cloakroom and fuck him silly.

Her gaze found Carly across the room, jammed between a publishing magnate and his dollybird girlfriend. The man's hand was caressing her ass, while the woman was rubbing her sex on Carly's hip. The spiky haired woman raised a glass of champagne to Rosie when their eyes met, as though to say, "Here's to the life."

And this was 'the life,' Rosie thought. Terrelle began nuzzling her neck as his hand slipped over her ass. Beautiful people that knew how to have a good time.

"God, baby, you're so fucking sexy," he whispered in his ear, his voice a soothing baritone. "I love redheads," he continued, his hand slipping beneath the hem of her dress and easing around her hip. "Are you a natural redhead?"

Grabbing the back of Terrelle's neck, she pulled his lips down to his. They kissed aggressively as his fingers danced across her panty-clad pussy. "I am," she responded huskily, feeling her inner slut emerge. Her breath went shallow as his fingers pushed the thong to one side. God, she so needed to cum. "But you'll have to take my word for it," she finished as he ran his thumb across her bald mound.

"Fuck, that's hot," he whispered, his words lost in her mouth as they kissed again. Rosie went up onto her toes as he pushed two, thick fingers into her wetness. Yesss! She was close!

The music Carly had chosen for them to dance to blared over the speakers. Rosie pulled away from Terrelle with a groan; this wasn't fair! She found Carly across the room, meeting her gaze. Time to put on her show!

The lights dimmed, still bright enough for people to see, but dark enough to add an extra edge to the performance. That wasn't Kay's only reason, of course. It encouraged people to let their inhibitions go. The sexual tension created by the drink, drugs and exotic strippers was a proven formula. It always proved impossible to resist. Tonight should be no exception.

Rosie's eyes danced back to Carly's for a second. The part of the musical intro that cued their start was seconds away. She tweaked her nose, still buzzing from the last round of coke she'd shared with Terrelle. Carly's aroused gaze sent out its silent message. Follow my lead, stay loose, enjoy. And give it everything you've got!!

Rosie nodded, slowly swinging her hips in time with the beat of the music. Charlie, Daniel and Big Eddie seemed a lifetime ago. The redhead was so ready for this. No more thoughts of lost love, or crushing debt, bothered her. No more guilt; only pleasure was allowed at Kay's, and all that mattered was for her to show these beautiful people exactly what she was made of.

When Carly wrapped her hands around the nearest guy, Rosie turned to do the same. Her green eyes alighted on the Asian waitress she'd seen flitting about. Stepping forward, she pulled the gorgeous woman into her arms. Their lips found one another and the woman returned her kisses with more fervour than the redhead expected. She loved the soft sensation of another female's touch—why had she denied herself for so long?

It took some effort to pull herself away.

The redhead felt the overwhelming swell of arousal between her legs. Was it possible to cum without being touched? The heat that Carly had denied her from assuaging had become a molten furnace. You'll dance better with the need inside you, her spiky haired friend had whispered into her mouth.

They shimmied and twirled through the room, spiralling through the gathering opposite one another. Carly had insisted to work the crowd separately. When they want to join in, we'll start on one another.

Rosie's hips swayed to the hard beat as it filled the room. Arms stretched above her head, she knew the dress had pulled high enough to give her audience a tantalizing glimpse of the bottom swells of her ass cheeks. Her hips swayed provocatively from side to side and as she grinded from one person to the next, her strides were confident. This was so hot—she'd cum if she rubbed herself like that against one more person.

Carly kept an eye on the redhead out of the corner of her eye. The coke and the booze, not to mention whatever was in those designer pills, had done its work. Rosie was hotter than she'd ever seen her. The girl knew how to move, wild and wanton in her movements. Her instincts had been right, this is what the girl was born to do.

Fuck, she was getting wet herself just from watching the redhead as she danced. And from knowing that soon she'd be fucking her in front of all these people.

Turning her back, the spiky haired woman's body swung in tune with the music, her legs shoulder-width apart, and her hands above her head. Look at me, her movements were screaming to her audience—men and women. Look at me, desire me. I am the most fuckable slut in this room tonight.

She ignored the cat-calls, the: "Over here babe's" and the "Take the dress off's!" She had two targets in mind before she and Rosie met in the middle of the floor.

Her surprise at seeing Samuel there had quickly turned to delight. She'd remind the club owner exactly what he'd been missing. Swaying over to where he was talking to a brunette and a blonde, she rubbed her tits into his chest as her eyes hypnotically held his. When he reached for them, she turned her back on him, grinning over her shoulder as she ground her ass into his groin.

In seconds he was hard.

Throwing her head back, one arm behind her pulling his forward, she whispered into his ear. "Miss me, baby?"

His teeth bit down on her earlobe as his hands slipped under her dress. Yessss. This was what she wanted. How long ago was it that he'd sent her to Eddie's?

His fingers found their way into her thong as her ass dry fucked his cock. It was a race to orgasm, but one she was losing. Or was that winning?

When the African American's fingers found her clit, her body went stiff as a mini-orgasm instantly washed through her trembling body. She whimpered as he fingered her, widening her legs to grant him better access. When he jammed two fingers inside her, she came on his hand. Hard.

Rosie twisted and spun, undulating to the changing highs and lows of the music. The heavy thump drove her on. Her dress rode up her legs, baring flashes of her lacy thong. One set of hands after another reached for the pale flesh of her thighs, each person thinking they'd cornered her for themselves, only for the laughing woman to turn and gyrate onto the next person.

The next guy sank to his knees as she approached, lewdly sticking his tongue out in an obscene licking gesture. Her arousal soared at the sight. She'd give him more than he bargained for! Her hands gripped the back of his hair, dragging his head under her skirt. She fucked his face with her skimpily covered groin. Then she was pushing him away. God, she'd been so close.

Somehow she pirouetted away and glanced across to see where her spiky haired partner was. Carly had told her to hold out until they performed together. She was unsure if she could.

The hot little bitch had found Kay. She was gyrating against the Agency Head, pressing their pussies together, leaning back as she braced her hand on the woman's shoulder so that she could erotically shake her head from side to side.

She was teasing her host. Carly's steadying hand shifted around the brunette's neck. She pulled the unresisting woman close. It would take only a brief forward movement on either's part for their lips to meet. Kay opened her mouth in anticipation of a kiss, and when their lips met it was impossible to tell which of the two women had engineered the final contact.

"Later," Carly sexily breathed into Kay's mouth as she allowed their tongues to flicker against one another, before dancing away.

She'd have their sexy host before the night was out.

***

Samuel licked the juices from his fingers. He turned to Grace and nodded at Carly. "Sexy bitch," he smiled.

"You two know one another?" she shouted, trying to make her voice heard above the music and catcalls. She tried to keep her tone casual but it was impossible to disguise her annoyance at his actions. If he wanted that sort of action, why hadn't he asked her?

"There aren't many people I don't know in Vegas," he smiled, slipping an arm around her slender waist. "Ready to fuck?" he asked.

The singer's face lit up. "I thought you'd never ask. I've missed you. You've been playing too much poker."

"Time to show me how much you want me," he grinned, leaning into her ear to convey his message above the noise. "Get your sister, too."

It took a few seconds for the words to register. "Lauren?" she gasped. "But the women dancing," she said, trying to buy time to think. "They're not finished. Why don't we leave her here and—"

One flash of his eyes stopped her objection. She didn't need an explanation to understand. The look was unmistakeable. She'd seen it before, and knew what it meant. She was an angel. Complete obedience—even where her sister was concerned, it seemed.

"Come with us," the brunette shouted to Lauren as Samuel turned on his heels. The African American made his way through the cheering partygoers, towards the door at the far end of the room. It wasn't easy. They were all straining to watch the performance, annoyed that someone was suddenly blocking their view.

Grace left Lauren no choice, grabbing her hand and practically pulling her across the room. "What the fuck—" the blonde retorted, having to push a couple of cheering guys out of the way as she stumbled along. She'd been enjoying the two exotic dancers. Why leave the room now?

The club owner stopped beside the door. He whispered something into Kay's ear. Her eyes widened in surprise and she followed his gaze to the two sisters.

A slow smile spread across the Agency Head's face as she nodded. So, this was what the club owner had in mind? The situation was even better than she could have anticipated. She'd need to edit Samuel's face out, obviously. But two sister's together! It was perfect!!

Out in the hallway, Samuel nodded at the upstairs landing. Grace understood, pulling Lauren past him. The thickset man followed the two women up the stairs, his eyes bouncing from one sweet ass to the other as they rode the steps. He had to adjust his cock as he walked. He'd never had sisters before. Not together.

The two women waited for him at the top of the landing, holding hands demurely, unsure which way to head. With a smile that said everything, he strode past them and pushed into Kay's master bedroom. A rose coloured hue spread across the room as he door opened. With a grin, he sauntered across to the four-poster bed.

The two sisters glanced at one another. Grace's face was full of apprehension. This wasn't what she'd expected. Nor could Lauren have anticipated the situation, but her younger sister's eyes were shining with anticipation. Was she really up for 'performing' in front of her sister?

It seemed so wrong. But Grace couldn't deny her bubbling excitement.

Samuel unfastened and pulled off his bow tie, throwing it across onto the Victorian shabby chic chair near the bed. His jacket quickly followed. "Come here, baby," he growled at Lauren.

She confidently walked towards him, swinging her ass in supermodel style. She knew from Grace how important he was. That didn't inhibit her in the slightest. She was more interested in his body and what he could do with it. Grace's stories about him made her think of Demetrius.

He reached out to softly touch her face. "Ever had a black man?" he asked.

Her sparkling blue eyes stayed steadily on his, her excitement obvious. Even Grace hadn't seen her sister as provocative as this. "Once," she told him, leaning her head into his touch. "He had a big cock. Have you?"

A slow smile spread across the African American's face. He loved feisty women. Her attitude reminded him of Carly. If this wasn't simply bravado, this girl was going to be every bit as hot as the spiky haired woman. No doubt about that.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea," he told her, taking her hand and pulling it to his cloth covered erection.

The blonde's expression didn't change, other than the arousal in her eyes increased as she stroked him. "Impressive," she sighed.

Samuel cupped her face as her hand traced the outline of his long cock. The sexy, young blonde was turning him on every bit as much as her sister. His thumbs made little circles along the girl's cheekbones. "Your sister's a hot bitch," he said. "Are you as liberated as she is?"

The blonde leaned into him, her hand snaking around the back of his head and pulling their lips together. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. "Does that answer your question?" she asked with a mischievous grin, tugging down on his lower lip as she pulled away. Her other hand eased down the zip of his pants.

Samuel laced his right hand through the curled, golden hair that sat high on Lauren's head. Pulling out a couple of pins, it fell down onto her shoulders.

Grace's cough behind them announced that she was still present. "I'll… I'll join the others downstairs," she murmured, her face red with embarrassment and—though she wouldn't admit it—arousal.

She needed to find someone to fuck.

Samuel's head moved towards her, as if in slow motion. He nodded at the bedside table across from the bed. "Coke," he simply said, moaning at the feeling of her soft hand inside his trousers, closing around his erect cock. "Why don't you cut us two lines?"

"I can do that when Grace's is downstairs," Lauren interrupted, her thumb spreading a glob of precum across his crown. Fuck! If he didn't stop her, he'd have to throw her on the bed and fuck her lights out. But all in good time. He had other plans in mind before then.

"She's not going downstairs," he told her, dropping a hand to pull hers away from his throbbing cock. He held it as he pulled her towards the table where Grace was completing her task.