The Strip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren felt lightening bolts inside her. He was going to fuck her—and make her sister watch. The idea sent her arousal bubbling like a volcano preparing to spread its lava over an open landscape.

Grace handed the stainless steel straw to Samuel. He nodded at her sister. Lauren smiled as she grabbed it and quickly did a line. Handing the straw back to Grace, she sniffed sharply, rubbing her nose and licking her lips.

Samuel waved Grace's hand away when she offered him the straw. "It's for you," he told her, disregarding the shocked look on her face. She was beginning to catch on to what he had in mind. "Do it," he rasped.

Grace bent and snorted the white powder. Her hard body shivered when his hand gently caressed her ass. He was going to fuck her sister while she watched. Then fuck her with Lauren watching. The thought sent hot pinpricks through her body, like little needles of desire. The chemical buzz hit her as Samuel slipped the straps of her cream halter dress from her shoulders. It floated to the ground.

Lauren needed no encouragement. She had rid herself of her own dress before her sister could turn towards her. Stepping across to Grace, she pulled her into a model-esque pose. Her lacy black lingerie provided the perfect contrast with Grace's half cut bra and high cut matching cream thong.

"Well?" the younger sister asked the African American. "What d'you think? Hot enough for you?"

Samuel slowly nodded his head. It wasn't just the sexiness of the two hot bodies in front of him. It was also the complicit nature of Lauren's response. Grace had inhibitions with sex in front of her sister. The young blonde had no such boundaries in her mind. The little bitch was really up for it. Would she be just as enthusiastic for performing with her sister.

Half of him hoped not. Coercing women was his speciality. He got off on it. But then again, the thought of the blond hottie taking the lead was such a turn on, too. That's what Carly would do. Maybe he could find a place for her in his organisation? He'd have to speak to Kay about that.

He edged backwards to the bed, unbuttoning and losing his shirt on the way. He let the two women watch him as he stripped naked. "Big enough?" he grinned at the blonde, shuffling his muscular frame onto the sheets. His hand stroked his black erection as he settled back against the headboard.

Lauren was already moving towards him as he glanced towards the sisters. "Want some help?" her husky voice asked. It was thick with arousal.

***

Kay unlocked and then slid through the door to the small office downstairs, smiling to herself as she glanced at the television monitors. Each monitor was connected to a different room. With hidden cameras placed at the most effective angles, there wasn't anything that went on in the house that wasn't recorded.

When the master switch was turned on, movement triggered the recording machines and on nights like this, she made sure it was operating well in advance. Some instinct made her check the small changing room she'd given to the two strippers. They'd been in there longer than they needed to before mingling with the guests. That often meant one thing.

With a twist of her fingers on the control knob, the monitor sprang into life. She pressed rewind and hit the button again. Her body couldn't help but react to the sight on the screen. That spiky haired little bitch had the redhead pleasuring her tits. Kay gave a low mew of approval. Watching Carly control the redhead in such a blatant sexual way was quite a turn on.

What was it about the girl that gave her Goosebumps? Kay knew the answer before she'd finished asking herself the question. It was the soft hazel eyes.

They were so expressive. Wild and wanton. So full of life. They didn't just hint of sexual promise—they screamed it. They'd told Kay that the spiky haired woman didn't just want her, but that she was going to have her. The Agency Head felt her body give an involuntary shudder at the thought.

She flicked on a second monitor before she became too caught up in the exotic stripper's spell. She could review the recording of the two women later. The point of sneaking away from the party was to check on Samuel, after all.

What she saw brought a triumphant smile. This was everything she could have hoped for. It made her plan crumble into insignificance. She wouldn't need Terrelle at all. It was one thing selling a video of Grace being fucked by a pornstar, for release onto the Internet. It was something else to sell a recording of the brunette with her sister.

That would bring her a tidy, sum. Not only that, it would destroy Grace's career, and with Kay making sure that no more modelling work went Lauren's way, her revenge on the two sisters would be complete.

No one fucked with Kay Kristen. The blonde had turned down the opportunity of a blue movie career -- well, she'd better be ready to deal with the consequences. Kay'd need to be careful to edit Samuel's face out, of course. The club owner wouldn't take kindly to being identifiable in any way. But she had people who were experts in that field. It wouldn't be a problem.

For a few moments, she watched Lauren give Samuel head. Her smile widened—this girl really loved her work. Demetrius had chosen well. Flicking on the sound, she found herself growing more aroused. But then she'd been aroused since that stripper had come onto her.

Her thoughts returned to Carly as she flipped off the monitors. There'd be time later to review everything and she'd been away from the action for too long.

The girl was undoubtedly a slut, but that somehow added to the appeal. It was obvious the teasing bitch would be wild in bed. The question was, should Kay give in to the way she was feeling and sample the woman? Later, the dancer had whispered to Kay, as if she knew the Agency Head would be unable to resist.

She just might be right…

***

Rosie and Carly danced as one now—their long, slender limbs entwined as their lips came together. The redhead moaned as she Frenched the other woman. It was hard and hot, just like everything about her spiky haired friend.

Around them, the crowd was whooping and hollering. They'd arranged themselves in a circle around the sexy women. Carly teased them at first with Rosie's body, lifting the short hem of her green dress to show off the girl's toned buttocks. When she squeezed them, Rosie moaned, throwing her head back and tossing her long, red hair. Carly licked the girl's exposed neck.

Glancing around at her audience, Carly bit her lip as though to ask, You ready, boys and girls? She unzipped the back of Rosie's dress. It fell limply to the floor, pooling around the redhead's stiletto heels.

Rosie's freckled breasts threatened to spill out of her plunging green bra. With a lustful snarl, Carly ripped the cups of the bra upwards. The sight of the near perfect swells bouncing free was met with huge cheers from all around them. In an instant, Carly had unhooked Rosie's dangling bra. She whirled it around her head, once, twice, three times before throwing it into the rowdy audience.

Swaying in nothing but her skimpy thong, Rosie felt her orgasm building inside her. She wanted to cum so badly.

"Soon," Carly whispered, as if she could read the redhead's mind.

The spiky haired woman undulated sexily as she lowered the straps of her own dress, shaking it to the floor. She raised her hands above her head, her breasts bouncing as she swayed, an invisible hula-hoop circling her hips. Behind Rosie, she cupped the redhead's tits while she gyrated her voluptuous body up and down the back of her fellow dancer.

Rosie growled and covered Carly's hands with her own, mashing them into her breasts. Head thrown back against her female lover, she pressed her ass into Carly's sex and dragged one of her lover's hands down to her own pussy. She was on the verge. She needed release so badly.

But then Carly was turning away, rotating her upper body as she swung in a three-sixty, her gravity defying swells bouncing with each sway. Damn!

Rosie copied her movements, trying to forget the sexual ache that was threatening to overwhelm her. The two hot women rotated in circles, then from side to side. The partygoers were screaming at them, moths drawn to and captivated by the lustful flame of the two strippers. Eyes clouded, the gyrating woman went for broke—breasts shaking, hips undulating.

Fuck, they felt wild, looked wild, were wild!

Carly did her party piece, just as she had done their first time together. Rosie was caught by surprise. This wasn't what they'd agreed! But she was in no condition to resist. Her need for release was bordering on desperation. Legs intertwined, the spiky haired woman rubbed herself against the redhead, shoulders and hips moving in time with the music. She saw it build in Rosie's eyes, saw the orgasm begin to bubble. Perfect! She pulled away.

"What the fuck—" the redhead snorted, her angry eyes blazing at Carly.

But the spiky haired woman knew what she was doing, and had timed it perfectly. How else would she have gotten Rosie to agree to have sex in front of so many people?

***

Terrelle was waiting for Kay when she eased herself back into the action. Things had developed since she'd left the room. The guests were gathered around the strippers as if they were watching a gladiatorial battle and all crying for one thing.

"Where've you been?" he asked, pushing his mouth against her ear to make himself heard. The noise from the onlookers was louder than the music, now.

Kay's piercing look told him it was none of his business. "What?"

He quickly adjusted his approach. "I mean… where's the woman? Grace? I've been looking around for her. Thought I'd warm her up while she watched the two hotties."

The Agency Head nodded. Even though she didn't need him anymore, she liked his enthusiasm. Her hand snaked around his head, though—like everybody there—her eyes never left the action in the middle of the room. "Don't worry about it, darling," she shouted in his ear. "The plan's changed."

His downcast eyes displayed his disappointment. "But—" he grunted.

Kay smiled. Men could be such babies when they were deprived of the thing they wanted most. Especially when that thing was sex. Her slithering hand found his erection and lightly squeezed him through his trousers. Like every other man in the room, the sight of the strippers performing had him hard.

"Poor baby" she sympathised, nibbling on his ear. "But don't worry, Terrelle. There's enough pussy here to go around. Think of it this way. You can now pick and choose. Sample as much as you want. Sounds good?"

Terrelle's slow grin eventually lit up his whole face. "Yeah," he grunted, jerking his head around the revellers. There were a few women who'd caught his eye but he only had one in mind. What had she told him? Make sure you come and find me later. That time had arrived.

***

"I've been watching you, big man," Jimmy heard a sultry voice whisper behind him. "You look like Tom Cruise…" A soft hand on his shoulder brought his attention off of the strippers.

Turning, the male model was pleased to see the female British rocker on the other end of the tanned arm. "Quite a coincidence," he grinned, pushing a hand through his crewcut like he talked to famous chicks all the time. "Because if I'm not mistaken, you look like Lisa Welles."

Her flirtatious smile matched the aroused look in her dreamy eyes. "Lot's of people tell me that," she laughed. "You like that country acid house bitch?"

"Like?" he said, slowly shaking his head. "I love that woman. Do y'know, I've got all of your CDs."

Leaning into his back, Lisa reached around and unfastened the middle button of his shirt. She had to raise up onto the tips of her toes to whisper, "A fan…" Her fingers found his left nipple, drawing little circles around it. "Mmm, that deserves something. What d'you think, Tom Cruise?"

"I think it deserves something, too," he said, gasping as a fingernail flicked his nipple. "What did you have in mind?"

He followed the blonde's gave to the two exotic dancers. "Come on, let's get a better view…"

The crowd parted around the megastar with an ease that amazed Jimmy, and the diminutive blonde moved through them like she was used to it. They settled into a couch opposite the hot, young strippers, whose mouths were devouring one another in a very bisexual ardour.

"Watch them, Jimmy," Lisa whispered as she snuggled into him. Her hand went to the front of his trousers, pushing up the cummerbund of his tux to get at his zipper. "Do you think they're sexy?"

Jimmy licked his lips, unsure of exactly where he should be looking! Christ, they were sexy! But so was the woman fishing his cock out of his pants.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, eyeing his cock. "Just how I like 'em. Big, long and hard!" Her hand ran up his shaft. "Very hard" she added. "Want your reward?"

Jimmy didn't speak. He could barely breath. He nodded. This was Lisa Welles who was gonna blow him. Lisa Welles. The Lisa Welles!

"Watch them, Jimmy. Soon, we'll be joining them…" There was no finesse, just a desperate need for dick in her wanton mouth.

***

Rosie sank into the expensive, Italian leather sofa as Carly dropped to her knees. The brunette blinked up at her with long lashes, somehow wickedly innocent. You've earned this, they said as she felt her little panties being pulled over her hips.

Rosie didn't object, instead lifting her butt from the sofa. Exposed in this crowd, with every one of their beautiful eyes on her clean shaven sex, her body surged. Geez, she felt alive. Spreading her legs for her audience, she balanced a heeled foot on the lip of the couch as Carly dipped in and swept her tongue along her sweltering furrow.

It was all Rosie needed. Arching her back and thrusting her freckled tits to the ceiling, she came with a loud cry. The soft cheeks on her thighs continued to caress her; Carly wasn't letting up. So different than a man. So fucking good. She raked her fingers through the brunette's spiked hair as a second, then a third, orgasm rolled through her. Oh fuck!!!

When she was at the edge of sanity, the other girl relented. Crawling up onto Rosie's panting body, she slipped out of her thong, leaving her just as naked.

"Look around you, girl," Carly whispered, dragging her silken knee along Rosie's pussy. "They all want us. They all want to fuck us…"

The redhead shivered at the word 'fuck.' She glanced beyond Carly through heavily lidded eyes. Opposite her was a gorgeous looking young man with short, dark hair and a charming, boyish smile. He was smiling right at her. Rosie's lips parted in a gasp when she saw a blonde's head bobbing in his lap.

"That's what you want, right baby?" Carly asked, tickling the side of Rosie's face with the backs of her nails.

Blinking, Rosie refocused on the spiky haired vixen. At the back of her mind, a little voice told her that all she wanted was Daniel. But the drink and drugs in her body had her on a sexual high that was simply impossible to resist. She nodded silently, humping her hips against Carly's thigh.

"Mmm… naughty girl," Carly teased, crushing their breasts together as she slid further up Rosie's leg. "But you've already cum... don't you think you're being a little selfish?" She said it sweetly, but the redhead knew her friend was on heat, too. The brunette reinforced her urgency by grabbing Rosie's hair and yanking her head back, forcing her to meet her stare.

Rosie's eyes shot open fearfully as pain mixed with all the pleasure. "Don't you want to show me a good time, too?"

Rosie tried to nod, but couldn't with the other woman's fist in her hair. "Yes," she said meekly.

"You slut," Carly taunted, her face full of lust as she tightened her grip just a fraction more. "You do, I can tell!" The redhead sighed when her hair was released, although she didn't feel the pain anymore. Her body was on fire! Yes, she was a slut, and she needed to be treated like one. "I see it in your eyes. You can't wait to eat my pussy!"

If anything, her words inflamed Rosie even more. Carly played up to the audience like the showman she was, looking around as she pushed the redhead onto her back. "You all want to watch?"

The crowd cheered for it. Salivated for it.

Rosie glanced to her side, at the Tom Cruise look-a-like, suddenly worried of what he'd think about her. His dark eyes met hers with hunger. And the girl sucking his cock had paused to watch as well. Rosie's heart skipped a beat when she realized it was Lisa Welles!

Then Carly swung her leg across her head, blocking out everything but the tantalizing folds of her bare sex.

***

"Ngh!" Grace couldn't help the moan. Nor could she stop her fingers from slipping inside her thong. She realised what a sight she must be—leaning back in the antique chair, legs splayed, masturbating—while watching her little sister give head to the African American who was making her a singing star.

For a brief moment, Lauren pulled her head upwards, a drop of saliva hanging from her sweet, pink lips. She smiled lasciviously across at her sister as her right hand wrapped around Samuel's hard, black cock. Didn't think your little sis was this good, her eyes seemed to be saying.

"Join us, Grace?" Samuel offered, taking advantage of the moment. The view of the brunette playing with herself was almost as intoxicating as watching Lauren give him head.

Join them? "I…I…" Grace couldn't find the words. It was her sister working on him, for God's sake.

Her gaze flicked to Samuel and then to Lauren. Her sister's naked body looked sensational. She'd had that flawlessly tanned skin for as long as Grace could remember. But the peachy ass, full breasts, brown nipples—geez! She'd admired her body in the past, but she'd never lusted after it. What the hell was she thinking? It must be the coke—this was her sister, for God's sake!!

However much she tried, she couldn't wipe the thought from her mind. There was something so sexy about the way Lauren's thick, flaxen blonde hair bounced on her shoulders as her mouth worked its magic…

And then there was the wanton look in Lauren's eyes. Her kid sister was actually smirking as she kept her eyes on Grace. Slowly, sensuously, her pink lips lowered back to Samuel's manhood, impressively engulfing a good portion with her mouth and slowly working on him again.

Grace felt a surge of wetness between her legs. Her heart began to beat faster. She shook with excitement. Her nipples hardened further. She knew that the last thing she should do was get involved, but every sense inside her was screaming to join them on the bed.

Samuel's hands rubbed her sister's neck and back, drawing featherlike circles on her soft skin. His eyes narrowed, but still firmly held Grace's lustful gaze. Her arousal deepened.

"Want it, Grace?" she heard a voice ask, and lowered her eyes to Lauren. Her sister had slurped off the throbbing penis and was offering it to her. She'd turned her body enough to flash the side of one of her firm breasts.

Glancing back at Samuel, the African American nodded. Grace felt an overwhelming force guiding her as she scrambled up from the chair. The thought of joining the two of them was like an aphrodisiac injected in her body.

Her body stretched like a cat as she crawled beside them, unhooking her bra and dropping it onto the carpet. Lauren was naked. She'd soon be, too. But before she could reach for her thong, Lauren had snaked a hand behind her head and insistently pulled her towards the black tower. When the singer momentarily paused, her sister tightened her fingers in the long brown locks and jerked Grace's head downward.