The Strip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no escape… nor did she want any.

Recovering from her initial reluctance, Grace took the black, saliva covered cock between her lips. Her hand gripped the bottom of his shaft as she went to work. He might have enjoyed her sister's performance, but she'd make sure this would be the best blowjob he'd ever been given. This was her man, not Lauren's!

Varying the pace of her sucking, she swirled her tongue along his veiny underside, just the way she knew he liked it. Grace groaned as she felt hands on her breasts, homing in on her hard nipples. But there was something different about the way they twisted and teased. It didn't feel like Samuel's touch…

Oh God! A mini orgasm instantly consumed her as she realized whose touch it was. The deep red nail varnish confirmed it. She almost choked on Samuel's hardness.

The blonde smiled happily at Samuel over Grace's bobbing head. Had she had too much coke today? Could you have too much of a good thing? She'd wanted to get herself high for the party and it had worked. Without the extra adrenalin running through her body, would she have dared do this to her sister? She'd wanted to for a long time but had never dared admit it.

"Make her cum—"

The words didn't register at first in Lauren's brain. It was Samuel's voice. What had he told her? No! It couldn't have been that! Her blue eyes stared into his, a puzzled look covering her aroused face.

"Do it," she heard the club owner tell her. "Make her cum—"

Her heart caught in her mouth. Make her sister cum? Grace? Should she? Could she?

She fucking could…!!

Her mouth replaced her fingers on Grace's breasts, sucking hard on one nipple, then the other. Her sister's moans reverberated around Samuel's cock as she suckled her. This was surreal... her mind wandered… she was a porno queen weaving her magic! Her sister's body was hers to do with what she wanted. And Grace wanted this, too—she knew exactly what those continuous moans meant.

Biting gently bit on one of the hard nipples, Lauren dragged her fingernails down her sister's flat belly, stopping only when she felt the flimsy thong. She heard her sister's breath catch as she slipped her fingers beneath her panties and traced her narrow landing strip.

Stiffening two fingers, she pushed them into Grace's soaking pussy. Her drugged senses went into overload. Her experiences with Rach had taught her exactly how to work a woman and she put her new skills to good use. This is what pornstars did, wasn't it?

Lightly thumbing her sister's throbbing clit, Grace's body bucked like a bronco. The brunette spurted on her strumming fingers.

The orgasm was stronger than Grace had ever experienced. Even in her hyper-sensitive state, she knew that was partly the effect of the coke. But it was more than that. This was her kid sister making her cum—and the knowledge sent her arousal into overdrive…

It took a while to recover from her climax. When she did, the sight and sound of Lauren slurping up and down Samuel's towering shaft greeted her.

How dare she start without her?

Dipping her head, she joined her younger sister. At first she competed, trying to outdo Lauren as she manoeuvred her wet tongue along the side of his hard manhood. She'd prove to Samuel what she could do. She was the older sister, the more experienced one. A surge of determination flooded through her.

Samuel's black fingers crept around both necks, caressing each woman's silken locks as the willing accomplices worked their double blowjob. Their tongues, lips and eager mouths worked in perfect combination. The African American was in heaven. The power of his control over the sister's flooded through his cock.

As their tongues zig-zagged up his shaft and across his swollen cock head, his grip on the backs of their necks tightened. All it took was a little bit of pressure and their lips met over top of his head. Their kiss was tentative at first, lips meeting lips in surprise. Another push and they opened their mouths to one another, their tongues doing to each other what they'd just been doing to his cock.

Samuel watched the very unsisterly kiss grow until he needed more attention. Pushing them back to his shaft, he let the saliva from each woman deliciously mingle with the precum that they teased from his dark purple crown. Their tongues and lips spread it along his shaft, meeting and teasing every so often in the erotically charged atmosphere.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of their slurps and soft grunts.

Grace's wet mouth engulfed the throbbing shaft, her eyes on his as her hand stroked his balls. More pre-cum formed on the tip of his cock. She smiled at him as she allowed Lauren to lap it off. His moan told them that control was moving from male to female. Smiling lewdly, Grace pushed Lauren to one side, swallowing him again. Three long sucks took him over the edge.

Her hands went to the base of his cock, steadying the club owner as he erupted. She grunted with the first blasts cum down her throat. Taking the first two jets of pearly man-juice, her hands reached out to grip her sister's blonde hair and dragged her mouth to the monster. She wanted, needed, to share.

Lauren took the next spurts, mewing like a contented kitten as she greedily swallowed all he could offer. Then Grace was pulling her away again, jamming her mouth back on his beautiful black cock, but not before a rope of it splashed across her cheek. Cum went everywhere.

Lauren lapped it off her sister's face like a cat at her milk bowl. When Samuel was spent, Grace turned to her sister, grabbed her head, and pulled her back into another hard, incestuous kiss as they shared his creamy tribute.

***

Somewhere at the back of Rosie's mind she realised she was having girl-on-girl sex in public. Putting on a sex show for the audience who were now so close, they were touching and stroking the sixty-nining women.

It should have appalled her. Instead it inspired her.

There was no stopping her. No stopping either woman. Carly had turned her into a shameless molten furnace, sharing her new found girly technique with the entire world. Her hands gripped the spiky haired woman's thighs more tightly as Carly's sex ground down on her. Her tongue stabbed deep inside.

She was oblivious to the stroking fingers as more and more guests joined in. The cheers and roars were muffled by the way Carly's thighs tightened across her ears. She worked harder, lapping in the tangy juices that had collected along the shorthaired brunette's moist cleft before attacking the engorged clit.

The tell tale trembling signs were running through Carly's body. Rosie renewed her efforts. She wouldn't—couldn't—stop her pleasuring until she'd demonstrated her abilities to everyone around them. Only the spiky haired woman's orgasm would satisfy her.

Rosie felt Carly spread her legs, followed shortly by humid breath across her sex. She growled into the soft pussy she was pleasuring, anticipating what came next. She gladly spread her legs wider.

When the woman curled two fingers inside her nibbled on her clit, she went off like a rocket into the sky, leaving a trail of lights behind her eyelids.

The redheaded woman batted her tongue viciously across Carly's clit, going for her goal. Even through the toned thighs against her ears, she heard her lover's screams of release and smiled. She could relax a little, sucking the girl's juices as they both recovered. So tangy, so good.

When the thighs unclamped from her ears, the excited noise from the onlookers hit her like a stereo that had just burst into life. Instantly, she came again. Some guy was sucking on one of her tits, another man on the other.

Carly's lips left her pussy. Then she vaulted away from her head. She saw light, blinking up at her ravenous onlookers. Someone's hands—male hands—were on her hips, pulling them upwards. Her body was half off the ground when he slotted his cock inside her. Only a small part of her mind protested.

She didn't want a man, not if it wasn't Daniel. But fuck, that felt good!! "Ah!" she moaned, throwing her head back into the rich leather.

She glanced up her heaving, sweat-drenched body, and saw Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Handsome between her thighs. The Tom Cruise look-a-like. The hunk from across the room. Blinking, she refocused on his cock as it sliced easily in and out of her oily, bare perfection.

Rosie felt lips on the side of her face. Soft lips. Female lips. She could tell the difference. Much more delicate. Brow damp enough that her copper bangs must be clinging to it, she turned her head in time to see Lisa Welles. The woman was stunning.

The cock inside her was pounding her. The other men on her tits were gone, but that was fine. More than fine. It let her concentrate on the amazing sensations firing through her body. Rosie moaned, pushing her hips up to meet the thrusting penis. His cock felt wonderful.

Rosie felt a small hand cup one of her bouncing breasts. Lisa's. The international star. The most famous person she'd ever met. And when she watched the petite blonde pour a small pile of white powder across her freckled swell, her stomach bottomed out at how scandalously wrong this was! Raising her own hands to her tits, Rosie steadied them for the celebrity as Lisa formed the coke into a neat line.

Oh God!!! Rosie's brain screamed as she held her climax in check, biting on her bottom lip so hard that she nearly drew blood. She was a whore, being used like a whore. Having a fucking megastar snort cocaine off her body as she was fucked in a room full of strangers!

As Lisa's snort tore through the room, Rosie couldn't deny herself any longer. She was on fire and came through her white, gritted teeth. Somewhere, in her nearly unconscious mind, she felt Lisa rubbing more coke on her gums. She didn't need to be any higher than this, but like a storm that didn't know when to stop, welcomed more.

More, more, more!

Lisa straddled her face and Rosie welcomed it. She snaked her hands under the delightfully firm ass. She was outside her body, watching herself. A wonderful cock pounding inside her. A delicious pussy rubbing itself along her face. An orgasm began to ripple through at the lewd, sexy, intoxicating mental image in her head.

Only this image had sound, and feelings…

***

Samuel hadn't needed to ask the blonde to cut further lines of coke. Lauren had just naturally done so. She worked her naked body in front of him and her sister as she crossed the room. If she hadn't shown much embarrassment before, now she was blatant in the way she flaunted her sexuality.

When she'd held out the straw, Grace had slinked across to join her, taking the first hit with an animal like flare of her nostrils. When Lauren snorted her line, her elder sister was running her hand through her blonde locks, bonding in a way that was no longer sisterly. The further hit souped up their already overflowing libidos and Grace's reservations about performing with her sister were long gone.

Fuck, it was times like this that made him feel like a God.

"What next," Lauren grinned, the thrill of the coke bursting through her senses. She slipped an arm around Grace's waist, slowly licking her sister's neck as the two women posed for their master. Her flicking tongue gave Samuel the idea.

"Kiss," he ordered, lacing his hands behind his head as he reclined in the bed.

The sisters turned into one another, their arms wrapping each other up in a tender, loving embrace. Their excitement for one another was contagious, even for Samuel, who felt himself growing hard once again. As he watched their coral lips slid together, tongues dancing between their mouths, he knew he'd be ready soon. Very soon.

"More champagne," his deep voice growled. "Bring me a glass."

The girls finished their kiss with a loud smack. Plucking the bottle of champagne from the nightstand, Lauren crossed the room with that model-exaggerated sway. "Lie down," he told her.

The blonde let out a squeal of delight as she collapsed on her back beside him, her hands adjusting the back of her hair so that it fanned out on the pillow underneath her head. Samuel slyly looked across at Grace. Nude, she stood on one foot, arms coquettishly behind her back, anxiously waiting to get involved.

"Drink," he told her, pouring some bubbly from the bottle onto Lauren's neck. It left a trail of bubbles as it ran down the soft flesh.

The brunette crossed the room, her eyes locking onto her sister's. Glancing down at her damp neck, where the champagne hissed and bubbled on her sister's tanned flesh, she pounced like a cat. She crawled across the sheets on all fours, an animal stalking its prey. Her body shivered as she dipped her head and lapped at the fizzy liquid sliding down the smooth skin.

Samuel's Godlike feeling increased at the sight. His black cock lengthened further. His body pulsed with testosterone. Leaning over the two sisters, he poured more of the drink on Lauren, this time across her breasts. Even before he'd moved back into his sitting position, Grace's mouth and tongue had followed the liquid trail.

"Umph… ohgod…" Lauren groaned as her sister pleasured one sticky nipple then the other, her hand rising to stroke Grace's hair. She could feel her elder sister's hand resting on the bed between her thighs, and she pushed her ass off the mattress so that she could rub her slippery pussy against Grace's wrist.

"More," Samuel instructed, pouring more champagne over Grace's shoulder.

It splattered across Lauren's stomach and Grace reacted instantly. Stiffening her wrist so that Lauren's wet sex could gain more purchase as she rubbed herself towards a climax, Grace's mouth following the downward trail. She drank from the little pool of bubbly gathering in Lauren's bellybutton, her tongue flicking in little circles with each soft groan she elicited from her sister.

When she twisted away, Lauren moaned in disappointment. Not for long. Grace grabbed the bottle from Samuel and doused her sister's glistening pussy in champagne. Swinging her body around to position herself between the outstretched thighs, she slipped both hands under Lauren's ass, lifting the squirming woman to her bubbly covered lips.

"Ohfuck…ohGrace… ohGraceohfuck.." Lauren came with the first sweep of her sister's tongue, gripping the silken brown locks as she pushed her pussy upwards into the lapping mouth.

Grace didn't let up. Her sweet lips slurped up the combination of champagne and juices from her sister's smooth shaven folds, glancing up at the African American as she did. His fingers were softly running up and down the sexy singer's back in encouragement as he shifted position for a better view.

Grace smiled at him, leaving Lauren's sex for a moment as she tilted her head to one side. One hand brushed a dark lock of hair behind her ear. Lewdly flicking her tongue in his direction, she gave him one last, devilish look, before dribbling more champagne onto her sister's sex and dropping her head again.

"OhGod… OhGod…" A second orgasm ran through the blonde as Grace sucked in her drenched clit, rolling the little bud around the inside of her mouth before chewing on it, sending sparks through both women's bodies.

Samuel's cock jerked painfully at the sight. He was ready to fuck again! His fingers wrapped themselves in Grace's hair and tugged the woman's head away. She was reluctant to leave but knew her place.

"Need some attention?" Lauren softly moaned as she recovered from the climax. She could see the need in his eyes—a need she shared after being eaten by her sister. "Come here, baby," she told him, reaching out for his cock as she spread her legs.

Samuel's moment had come. Easing himself between Lauren's splayed legs, he lined his black monstrosity up with her oily smooth sex and lunged into her.

***

They'd moved to the floor, where Rosie vigorously rode Jimmy's cock. Her hysterical cries were broken only by the sloppy, open-mouthed kisses she shared with anyone offering. Right then, it was Lisa, who was facing her, grinding her sex on Jimmy's face.

All around the room, people were fucking. To her left, the sexy black guy -- Terrelle? - she'd made out with earlier was stripping out of his white tux. To her right, another man was already naked, as if waiting his turn. She felt Terrelle move closer, smelled his familiar musk.

Turning, she gasped when she caught sight of his monstrous erection.

Keeping one hand on Jimmy's chest to steady herself, the redhead swallowed as much of Terrelle's length as she could. His body jerked as she slithered her tongue along the ridge of his cockhead, twirling it around him even as he passed into the back of her throat.

Lisa came hard, then rolled off Jimmy's face, giving the male model a clear view of the action above him. What he saw amazed him. The freckled stripper oozed sex. She alternated between cocks with ease, fucking down on Jimmy's, while her mouth attacked Terrelle's with forceful aggression.

Jimmy felt his balls tighten. His hands found her sides in an attempt to steady her and his eyes strayed down her dripping body. Her belly was pierced with a colourless jewel. Her full pussy lips were stretched around his girth.

His cock jerked at the sight. Rosie felt it and yanked her mouth from Terrelle's cock. She felt feverish, but knew what she wanted. And right now, she didn't want this to end. Not before she came one more time!

"Don't dare cum yet," the hot-blooded redhead told him, despite her grinding body doing everything it could to get her there. She'd found a rhythm, as hot and heavy as anything going on around them.

"I'm close…" he warned.

"NO!" her desperate voice ordered. "Not yet!" Her hand was attending to Terrelle's cock as she spoke, furiously jerking the black tower.

Rosie was frantic now, adjusting position so that the root of Jimmy's cock flicked against her clit with each downthrust. The sensations in her body were almost too much with each touch, like an exquisite, wonderful form of torture.

"Steady…" he said, their grunts and slapping flesh filling his ears.

Rosie ignored him, an animal rutting away in hard downward strokes. She disregard Terrelle now, body and mind fixating on Jimmy and his miracle cock.

"God, that feels good," she moaned. Lisa was back, the singer rapidly kissing down her sweat-soaked skin. Across her tits. Across her stomach. Down, down, down to work her clit harder against him. The little nub sent out feather-light tickling sensations that brought her climax hurtling towards the surface.

"Close…" Jimmy gasped again.

She thrust down. Hard. Once, twice, three times. His face changed with each downthrust, curling into a ball as the surge ran through his body.

"Yes," she gasped as Lisa Welles tongue swirled across her clit. The tide swept through her. "Yesss…"

She went off like a depth charge. Her head fell forward against him, her long, red hair covering his face. The male model stretched his body as her hips continued to roll along his length, squeezing his eyes as he teetered on the verge

"Fuck!" he groaned, his hard cock exploding inside her. His seed hurtled from one body to the other like liquid fire, igniting a second orgasm in her hungry body. Things went red and hot. She pumped down on him one final time as her orgasm continued, her thighs tightly gripping him his sides as they bucked and jerked against one another.

And still, it wasn't over. She felt her body being lifted, light as a balloon in a warm updraft. Held in powerful arms. Hot muscles on her bare skin. A mouth working her sex and clit. Cleaning her out. Swirling lower, to rim her asshole.