The Strip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered, unsure if she'd had another orgasm or if it was the after effects of the old.

Backwards she was guided, falling without falling. She was in strong arms. Capable arms. Two sets of lips latched onto her nipples. Female lips this time. She felt a cock between her legs. A new one, longer than Jimmy's, and thicker. It dipped easily between into her oiled pussy, but didn't stay long.

"Noo…" she moaned as she felt it push against her anus.

"Trust me, honey, you're going to love it." It was Lisa, wiping a lock of red hair from her eyes.

"I can't do this…" Rosie protested.

The other woman suckling on her breast—a dark-skinned beauty with exotic, almond eyes—kissed up her neck and whispered, "Relax, baby, and enjoy…" Rosie caught the look the two women shared with one another. It was the kind of look two cheerleaders gave when a new girl joined their crew.

She didn't want to be judged as the new girl.

Biting her lip, the redhead nodded. "Do it," she hissed, stealing herself for the most intense pain she'd ever felt in her young life.

His slow, inch-by-inch entry was like being engulfed in a wall of flame. Every sense in her body was alive. It blew her mind to oblivion.

But with the pain came pleasure. Tight, full, deep pleasure, but fuck it felt good. Despite his size, Terrelle took her anal virginity gently, taking his time until his length was fully ensconced in her hot core.

Rachal watched the stripper-girl's brow crease, fresh sweat breaking across her temples as she whimpered from the sensation. She was a little envious of the girl's experience; there was truly nothing like the first time. But then, there were plenty of ways to participate.

Sinking down between Rosie's freckled thighs, she and Lisa had an entire pussy all to themselves.

***

Kay was heading for her office again. Time to check on Samuel's progress with the sisters. If she knew anything about that man, they'd still be in full flow.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," came the sexy voice behind her.

She recognised the voice instantly. Her erect nipples hardened further. Her damp sex grew damper. Slowly turning around, the spiky haired woman was provocatively leaning against the ornate marble pillar at the bottom of the stairs. One arm on her hip, one leg cocked, she was deliberately displaying her nakedness to the Agency Head.

Despite the laughable blatantness of the pose, she looked incredibly sexy in a sluttish way that made Kay's breath catch.

The Agency Head remained in two minds. Her world was a sophisticated one, a world where she was the one who controlled others. She made love to beautiful, sexy people. People who could help her in one-way or another. She made those decisions, not others. Every move was calculated. For a reason.

This stripper was just a common slut and there were thousands like her in Vegas. She wouldn't give in, despite the needs of her body. This bitch wasn't going to dictate to her. She'd send her packing, then find Terrelle…

She started to speak, but the words didn't come out. There was something about the way the sexy little bitch was advancing slowly towards her, one step at a time. The small pink bag she carried over her shoulder looked out of place with her nakedness. "Still dressed?" Carly commented with a sly smile. "That makes you unique. Everyone else is naked. And fucking."

The way she said fucking sent a shiver through the sophisticated brunette. The word came off the stripper's tongue like a tantalising drop of honey, dangling there before sliding downwards into the pool of lust that existed in Kay's mind.

Reaching the older woman, Carly raised her hand to remove Kay's right earring, then the left. The action sent another spurt of pleasure through the brunette.

"That dress looks like it's been sprayed on," the spiky haired woman softly husked, running a finger from Kay's neck down to circle one of the hard nipples pushing through the sparkly, black material. The Agency Head let out a low, whooshing sound of arousal. Carly's fingers slowly trailed across to the other nipple, pinching it between thumb and forefinger.

"Ngh!" Kay was unable to contain the pleasurable moan.

"Turn around," the spiky haired woman directed, her hand helping the older woman swing her body so that she was facing away. Holding the dangly diamond earrings in her palm, her deft fingers slowly drew down the long zip, peeling the dress away from the slender body like a second skin.

"Just as I thought," Carly whispered, resting her chin on the woman's shoulder, her hot breathe caressing the smooth skin on Kay's face, her naked tits pressing into her back. "I knew you'd be naked underneath."

Sliding the earrings into one of the hands that Kay held by her side, she raised one to cup the woman's breasts and slid the other down to her sex. Kay's head fell back against Carly's shoulder as she widened her stance. "Been thinking about me?" the spiky haired woman teased as she pulled on a nipple and slid a single finger inside Kay's increasing wetness. "Been thinking about this?"

She pressed her groin into Kay's ass as she slowly curled the finger, looking for and finding her sweet spot. Every movement was deliciously slow. Her finger stroked the g-spot, her other hand squeezed a nipple, her tongue traced along the back of her neck.

When Kay began to tremble, she pulled her finger from inside her before she could reach her climax. Swinging the woman around, she smiled into the passion-twisted, disappointed face. She fed her juice-covered finger into Kay's mouth, grunting appreciatively as the woman willingly sucked her own juices.

"Bedroom?" Carly simply said. It wasn't a question. It was an instruction.

***

"Ngh…" This was so good. The club owner's black cock filled her completely. This felt so right!

Lauren was on her back, with her sister to her side, stroking away her sweaty, blonde bangs.

And Samuel. God, the man filled her more completely than she thought possible. How long had he been fucking her? No wonder Grace had been looking so happy all week!

His cock changed angle, brushing her clit as he raised himself to his knees. His mouth dipped to suck on her tits. Then his tongue was licking its way up to her ear. When he began to talk to her, she felt that familiar shuddering inside her body again. "Tell me baby," he was asking. "You like black cock?"

Was he kidding? "Oh, yes," she moaned, curling a foot around his back. His cock edged deeper.

"You like Samuel's black cock?"

"Uhh, yes! Fuck yeah!" Her other leg reached up around his back, digging into the top of his ass with her heels. He sunk in another couple of inches. "Ngh…" Sooooo deep! Her aroused eyes found his.

His hands slid under her ass and Lauren pushed off the bed with her hands. He squeezed harder. She moaned, loving it. It only spurred Samuel to want to abuse her more. Pound her harder.

Every part of her body could feel him as he began to jackhammer inside her. His cock—his black cock—hit parts of her that had never been pleasured before. She was close… she was there… she was cummmming…

Grace watched Lauren wail on the end of Samuel's thick, black cock. She'd bumped up on the free-flowing coke and just stood there, mesmerized. When had her little sister gotten so sexy? Kay and everyone else were right—she was born for porn.

Samuel's body began to tremble. She recognised it, knew what it meant. It wouldn't be long now. Not long at all. Grace rejoined the lovers, stroking the club owner's face and kissing him deeply.

"Cum, baby," she whispered as she stared deeply into his eyes. "Cum inside her…" Swinging her legs across Lauren's face, she lowered her own dripping pussy onto the panting girls lips.

Samuel Smith went off, groaning in pleasure as he released inside her, burst after burst after burst of sticky cum filling her up.

When Samuel rolled away, Grace dove in to lap it up. Just one week ago, she'd never guessed she'd be here, in a stranger's bed, sixty-nining her sister and eating cum out of her well-fucked sex. But what the hell, right? It felt good and she could do what she wanted. She was a super star. She was Grace Lane!

***

Kay let out a long mewing sound as the spiky haired woman pleasured her sensitive clitoris. She raised her head to watch the bobbing head, only to see those soft hazel eyes wickedly staring upwards into hers. She flopped back on the soft, white pillow, allowing herself to wallow in the sensations.

The dirty little bitch knew all the tricks of the trade. The way she so slowly used her tongue in those deliberately long, circular, licking motions was driving her mad! Her mewing became longer and louder.

Carly smiled inwardly. The woman was putty in her hands. When she licked just so, the older woman arched her back and lifted her hips. When she sucked like this on the slippery clit, she mewled like a happy kitten. She couldn't play a musical instrument, but couldn't imagine it being as satisfying as playing another woman. She was a classical pianist in her own way.

Another rotation of her face across the wet, swollen lips brought another jerk from the impressively toned body. The woman clearly worked out. She lifted one of the brunette's legs over her shoulder and dove deeper. As much as she delighted in the long, slow, laps of her tongue over the moaning woman's dewy folds, it was time to increase the pace.

This wasn't the first influential older woman she'd ever had. Turning powerful women into quivering wrecks was almost as much an aphrodisiac as seducing young first-time innocents. Seducing her employer's wife was how she'd got to Vegas in the first place. But as grateful as Janet had been for the pleasure Carly'd given her, her body was overweight and out of condition. This one was perfect. And the woman would prove a powerful ally if she played things right.

Kay's back arched higher. The mews turned into little, animalistic yelps. The first spasms of her orgasm were overtaking her. Carly's hands dropped to the trembling asscheeks, firmly holding the spending woman as Kay ground upwards into her juice covered face. This was the moment Carly enjoyed the most. The climax. She hovered up the cum with a series of loud slurps.

"Mmmm, tastes good," she sexily murmured, waiting until the older woman's trembling settled before slithering upwards. "You liked that, honey?" she asked. Kay's dark eyes answered for her. The piercing look had dulled into a cloudy arousal. "Good," she added, "Because I haven't finished with you, yet."

Tightly gripping the brunette's still perfectly groomed hair, she pulled her in for another kiss. Instinct and experience told the spiky haired temptress that the older woman wanted to be dominated. Even as their lips met, her hands were dancing across the woman's surprisingly firm tits.

She held Kay's eyes as she toyed with her, teasing her erect nipples from side to side. The Agency Head's eyes closed. She let out a throaty growl. Carly dropped her head and swirled her tongue across each hard bud.

"Yess…" the brunette gasped as the pressure built between her legs.

"What's that honey?" Carly teased, suckling harder on the aching nipples. Her hand slid down to caress the slippery clit again. "Tell Carly what you want."

"Please," Kay asked, putting one hand on Carly's head and applying downward pressure. "Please…"

"You want Carly to make you cum again?" the temptress asked, playing with the woman's clit that was standing up again and begging for attention.

Kay nodded. The little bitch almost had her begging for it. But that only sent her excitement spiralling further. "Yes," she confessed through gritted teeth. The sound was a hiss. "Yesssss…"

Carly's eyes told the panting woman she was pleased with her answer. Time for a reward. She whirled downwards, renewing the laps along the sensitive, wet lips that were her tongue's prisoner only ten minutes ago. She was rewarded with a burst of wonderfully tangy juices that tasted so familiar now.

With exaggerated slowness, her tongue licked around and across the waiting clit, bringing shudder after shudder from the writhing body. Both Kay's hands were on her head now, gripping tightly. Her sweaty body undulated, pushing up into the magical mouth. Carly took a different approach. Her repertoire was endless.

Pulling the hazy woman's legs upwards, her tongue did a long, slow lap, from her clit to her ass, and then back again.

Kay's body jerked in shock. "Oh, God. OhfuckohGod…"

Carly purred like a cat. "Like that, baby?" she softly asked, her tongue retracing its steps, digging a little harder into the sensitive flesh this time.

"Yesss… ohyesohyes…" The words were barely intelligible, more like a gurgle of lustful passion from the back of her throat.

Carly felt the surge of power through her own body. She loved women as much as she loved men. But she'd fuck a dog if that meant improving her life "Want to cum?" she teased, raising her head to stare into Kay's eyes. "Want to cum now?" The spiky haired temptress didn't wait for a reply.

Her finger rimmed the panting woman's anus and then slipped inside, knuckle deep. Kay came with a howl, pouring more juices into the lapping, licking, and sucking mouth. Carly wriggled the finger and sucked on the engorged clit. Kay came again, the howl deepening as if there was a full moon. Her sweaty body shuddered as if an electrical current had been fired through her.

***

Terrelle fisted his cock as he watched the action below him. It wasn't that long since he'd exploded in Rosie's ass, and now he was ready to go again. His reputation wasn't for nothing.

The sight was truly erotic - the ebony-skinned Rachal eating the hot redhead out, as Lisa worked her tits and neck and whispered sweet things into her ears. He'd come here anticipating sex, and what he was seeing was crazier than any porno shoot he'd ever been on.

All around him, and no doubt in different rooms, people were sucking, fucking… but he only had one thing in mind. He wanted the hot, sexy redhead's body again.

"Come here," Rachal beckoned, holding her hand out. Not for his hand, Terrelle knew, but for his cock. Stepping forward, he let her capable hands stroke him for a moment. His balls tightened as he surveyed the pale-skinned stripper's beautifully wanton pussy.

Rachal rose up to full height—nearly his height in heels—and said, "I know you're hot for her. Show the bitch a good time again."

Rosie was just barely conscious enough to realize what was happening a split second before it did. Terrelle knelt down between her legs, his porn-star sized cock in hand, and positioned himself against her pussy.

"Want this thick cock again, honey," he arrogantly asked, stroking his hardness across her sweet, wet folds.

"Yes… YeSS… YESSS!" Rosie screamed, her throat raw from her rolling orgasms. Sweat poured down her glistening, freckled body as he all too easily pushed inside her and began to thrust. "Ngh! Ngh!"

She fanned her fingers over the back of the sofa behind her, reclining into the cushions as the muscular black man drove himself in and out of her well greased furrow.

"God, this whore's insatiable!" Terrelle said to anyone who was listening, mauling her full tits with his left hand as he supported himself with his right.

Rosie shivered as she was called a whore. She'd never become used to it, the word always bringing a mix of excitement and shame. Right now, she felt so much more excitement than shame.

"FUCK!" The expletive tore from her throat as another climax washed through her. How many had she had since arriving? The heady cocktail of drink, drugs and despair all contributed to her state. Terrelle's thick cock was like a lightning rod to her pleasure, its energy feeding on her arousal.

***

Carly pulled the double-ended dildo from her pink shoulder bag. She'd brought it for her performance with Rosie, but this was a much better idea. The snake tattoo that worked its way up from her asscheeks to her lower back captivated Kay's eyes. This young stripper really was something else.

"You didn't think we'd finished yet?" Carly asked, with a knowing smile twisting around and holding up the phallus. "Ever fucked this way?"

"I've fucked every way, darling," Kay breathed, unwilling to concede anything further to the slutty bitch. The stripper was yanking her strings like a puppeteer and she needed to regain some sort of control.

"Not like Carly's gonna fuck you," came the spiky haired woman's reply.

Kay felt her body melt at the provocative words. Regain control? She was under a sexual spell from which it was impossible to break free. But then again, she wasn't sure that she wanted to break free. Being dominated by such a confident little bitch was a new experience. Her body liked it.

Carly's lithe, sexy body on the bed slipped onto the bed, her right foot contemptuously pushing the older woman's thighs apart so that she could entwine legs. With a breathy sigh of contentment, Carly slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy, keeping her smiling eyes on Kay.

The Agency Head's heart was thumping in her chest as she watched the sexy stripper's labial lips stretch around the thick plastic phallus. Her eyes took in every movement, flicking back to Carly's amused gaze before returning to the lewd sight. If she reached out, she could touch the hard length. Fuck the girl with it. But the spiky haired woman had something else in mind and Kay knew what it was. Her body was actually trembling on the bed at the thought.

"Can't wait?" Carly softly whispered, reaching out a hand around the woman's head and pulling her in for a slow, long kiss. She wriggled forward as their tongues gently swirled around one another's, scissoring their legs together.

Kay felt herself panting. The sound reminded her of an animal—an animal in heat. She could feel the way her chest involuntarily rose and fell all the way down to her curling toes. "Oh fuck!" The little slut was feeding the phallus into her as they kissed. How many orgasms had the bitch given her already? And yet still she was almost passing out at the thought of another!

Carly pulled away from the kiss, nodding downwards. Kay's clouded eyes followed the unspoken command. The thick dildo had almost disappeared inside them as the stripper wriggled her ass and pressed her hot sex hard against her. An orgasmic ripple ran through her body at the sight. Her nipples hardened. A pale redness spread upwards from her chest.

"What do you want?" Carly whispered, leaning her head forward to lick around the older woman's neck, chin and cheeks. Her hot breathe singed Kay's skin. The featherlight touches of the tip of the spiky woman's tongue sent pinpricks of delight across every inch of her body. Even as the little bitch began to slowly undulate her hips, the Agency Head was lost in a sexual haze.

"Fuck me," she answered, her voice softly rising. "FUCK ME!"

"Oh yes," Carly grinned, leaning back so that she could run her fingertips across the hard nipples. This was the opportunity for her pleasure as well as Kay's. She'd have the older woman's tongue on her soon enough. She always did. Kay groaned when she tweaked one of her hard buds. "Oh yes, honey. Carly's gonna fuck you—"

At first, Kay allowed Carly to control the pace. She followed the sexy woman's lead. But then it all became too much. The Agency Head's shuddering body responded. Her head went back. Her hand gripped the spiky haired woman's ass. Her hips raised further from the mattress. Her now sweaty hair bounced on her shoulders. Her feet dug into the cream sheets in a desperate attempt for extra purchase.