The Strip Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a soft sigh, she pushed the ideas to where they belonged. Into thin air.

This kid was sweet—one of those women who'd been dealt a bad deal by life. If Holly had anything to do with it, that situation was about to change. But there was one remaining question she needed answering.

"How d'you feel about poker players?" The wrong answer and her idea was doomed to failure.

Rosie's brow furrowed, somehow understanding the importance of the question. She realised how much riding on her reply but she wasn't going to lie. "I used to think they were all deadbeat," she thoughtfully responded. "But… there are a couple I'm falling in love with."

It wasn't just the answer that convinced Holly all this was worthwhile. It was the eyes again. Those expressive green eyes. This young woman was made for Daniel, she had no doubt of that.

Her mobile phone interrupted them. Not her day-to-day phone. The 'Fistful of Dollars' ring tone alerted her to that. Only people wanting to 'employ' her used this phone. It must be Samuel, calling in his marker. Damn! As was her routine, she allowed the call to ring out. Let's see if a message came through.

"Here," she told the redhead, picking a pre-prepared sheet of paper from the table and handing it to her. "These are the only starting hands I want you to play. Memorise them, okay? I won't be a moment."

**

Carly took the leash from Kay and pulled her across the room to the bed.

"You're going to love this audition," the blonde heard Kay say from behind them. Turning her head, she saw that the naked older woman had crossed the room to the other side of the plush bed and ease herself into the pile of pillows. Opening her legs, her glistening sex was exposed to the two women. "You can do me first, Lauren..."

The blonde hesitated, her eyes glued to the intoxicating sight awaiting her. It was Catwoman, offering her body to a mere mortal, the blossoming petals of her wet pussy demanding attention.

"Go ahead, Lauren," the masked Carly whispered from behind her. "Don't want to fail your audition, do we?"

Lauren's heart pumped faster, thudding against her chest. It was difficult to catch her breath. She crawled across the bed, her hands stroking Kay's soft skin as her tongue trailed up one inner thigh and then the other. Her blue eyes stared upwards, seeking approval.

"That's it, darling," Kay encouraged. "You've wanted this since we first met, haven't you dear? Well, now's your chance to drink from the well…"

Lauren nodded, pushing her head into Catwoman's sex. Her first lick was tentative, the second more firm and the third with the assurance of an experienced professional. She'd prove herself to this woman!

She began by savouring the buttery-soft texture of the older woman's labia and as soon as she'd enticed a soft moan, she moved to partly exposed clit.

Kay shuddered as the blonde's tongue flicked along her bud. When she sucked it inside her mouth, the older woman's moan grew louder. Her fingers laced through Lauren's long hair at the same time as Carly cupped the blonde's breasts from behind.

Lauren loved the way the masked girl manipulated her swells, but she had work to do! When Kay bucked her hips forward, she licked faster, harder.

"Oh, God… so good, dear," Kay mumbled, throwing her head back.

Lauren groaned into the wet sex, increasing the tempo. This was more than an audition. She was a captive, brought there to please. The thought sent tingles down to her overheated sex.

"Oh, yessss," Kay hissed, sinking further into the pillows. Her legs widened under Lauren's pushing hands. The blonde hooked her arms around Kay's thighs, sucking harder on the free flowing juices, drinking the tangy nectar as if she was devouring champagne.

Drink from the well, the Agency Head had told her. She'd suck it dry!

The woman behind yanked on the leash, pulling her head away from Kay's quivering mound. "Sexy little bitch, aren't you?" Carly whispered into Lauren's ear, tightening her grip on the blonde's chain. The young model felt herself beginning to choke, but didn't protest. "Look, Kay's legs are trembling. She's gonna cum. She always cums when she shakes like that…"

Lauren grunted in pain as Carly yanked her head again. Then Carly's free hand was sliding down her body, two fingers unerringly finding their way into her wetness. "Want to cum with her?" she heard the girl huskily ask.

Before Lauren could respond, Carly pushed her face back to Kay's needy sex. As the blonde renewed her tongue licking, the other woman began to finger fuck her. Two fingers worked inside her and one teased her clit.

"Gonna cum?" Carly shouted at both women, a director giving instructions to her actors. "Gonna cum—"

Kay reached her climax a second before the blonde, screaming out as her love juices flooded Lauren's grateful mouth. The feeling of the liquid on her lips and tongue fired the young model over the edge.

"Stop, stop… please…" Lauren eventually begged as Carly's relentless assault showed no signs of abating.

"Had enough?" the other cat-girl aggressively snarled, pulling the blonde around to face her with the leash. "Good, because it's my turn now…"

***

"You left a message?" Holly's Irish tone was soft and quiet. She'd been sure that the call would be from Samuel. Instead, she didn't recognise the voice.

There was a pause at the other end of the line. "I… I expected to hear a man's voice."

"Most people do," she responded, evaluating everything she could about the tone. It would help her draw conclusions, make decisions. "It helps…"

The voice hesitated as the owner came to terms with what he was hearing. "I can imagine. Element of surprise. You're for hire?"

No, thought Holly, not to someone new. I'm retiring. But let's hear what he had to say. Information was key in her world. "Depends. Tell me the job. I'll quote you a price."

"I want us to meet," the voice rasped. "Then we can talk."

It was a genuine American accent she was hearing, but she couldn't quite place the dialect. Yet. The tone was confrontational, someone used to getting his own way. Her reply was straightforward—it was important to make him realise who had the control. "No."

"What d'you fucking mean, 'No'? I'm paying. I've told you, I want to fucking meet." Big Eddie's voice had changed from curiosity to anger in the space of four sentences.

Holly's lilting Irish tone was firm. "No."

"Listen—"

The assassin cut him off. Time to establish her authority. "No—you listen! You called me. I'm the expert. We do this my way or not all. A simple yes or no will suffice. If it's no, I'll end the call and we can both go back to our own business. You have ten seconds…"

The gangster didn't respond. He wasn't used to being spoken to in that way. Especially by a woman. She wasn't serious anyway. She wouldn't—

"Ten seconds are up. Bye."

Holly waited ten seconds and accepted his return call. "Next time I won't answer and our business is concluded," her cold, Irish tone spat. "Who's the target?"

There was that pause again. Whoever this guy was, he was out of his depth. Only an amateur would fumble around like this, and she didn't get involved with amateurs. She'd have liked more information, but it was time to end the conversation. "You're wasting my time. This call is finished—"

"Wait!" The word was spat out, as if it had to be torn from the back of his throat. It had. He didn't like this woman, but he needed her expertise. Play it her way. For now.

"I'm waiting."

"Samuel Smith," she heard him say, though his voice had dropped to a throaty whisper.

Holly disguised her sharp intake of breath, turning it into a cough. Fuck! It wasn't just the name he gave that shocked her. Something about the way he spoke struck a chord. There was history between this man and the African American. Could it really be who she thought? "Repeat," she directed.

"Samuel Smith," the man confirmed, unable to keep the venom from his voice. It was always there when he said that bastard's name.

She was sure. This was Big Eddie attempting to employ her. Who else would be so vehement want Samuel Smith out of his way? She allowed a few seconds to pass so that her voice remained at the same level. "Why do you want him eliminated?"

Big Eddie paused. "What's that to you?"

The assassin deliberately changed her tone to that of a schoolmistress talking to a pupil. "Listen carefully," she rasped. "You query too many things. One more time is one too many. I need to understand as much as I can about the contract to allow me to calculate a price. Degree of danger, you understand? That's the only reason I'm asking questions."

The logic was inescapable, even if it was untrue. He fell for it.

"He's a business rival. Putting the squeeze on me. He's in Vegas. Has his own nightclub. I want to put an end to this shit once and for all. The bastard took out one of my men a while ago. Now it's payback time."

"How long ago?"

"Since he hit my man? Why?"

Holly made sure he heard her irritated sigh.

The gangster couldn't disguise the annoyed growl in his tone. "Three months."

That confirmed it… quite a turn of events! She needed to think things through. Almost certainly she'd call Samuel and tell him, but she wanted to work through the ramifications first. She bought herself the time she needed.

"If I'm happy to go ahead, I'll text you tonight," she told him, her mind already ticking over. "With a price and account number. If the money's in the account by noon tomorrow, your problem will be removed within two days."

"WHAT?" His growling voice was almost a screech. "You fuckin' think I'm gonna put my money into your account without any guarantee—"

"I don't care what you think," Holly softly replied. "This is how I do business. I have a one hundred per cent success record and I'm sure that's why I was recommended to you. Any doubt, I suggest you check it out. You don't want to employ me, then that's fine with me. If you do, the money will need to be paid into my account by noon. It's your choice."

Abruptly ending the call, Holly thoughtfully tapped the mobile phone against her teeth. She could hear Rosie humming to herself in the other room. Okay—one of the skills she'd developed was the ability to compartmentalise things. The blonde needed to call on that expertise right now.

Put Big Eddie and Samuel Smith to the back of her mind. She'd think things through as the day progressed, rather than in the heat of the moment. She had a lot of work to do with the redhead in the hours ahead.

The blonde assassin turned the mobile off. No more interruptions until she was ready for them.

***

Carly thrust her heaving chest forward, rocking up so that just the top of her head and the curve of her ass touched the bed spread. This blonde wasn't the best she'd ever had, but fuck, she was the most eager.

She'd made sure that Lauren had worked on her long enough for her to bring her to the edge several times. On each occasion, she'd backed off, allowing her overheated body to settle for a few seconds, before allowing the woman to start all over again. All the while, she'd barked out instructions, sending one after another directive to the innocent model.

Another orgasm was fast approaching and this time she wouldn't be able to resist it. She swung around with the speed and grace of an Olympic gymnast, so that she was sitting above Lauren's face. "Finish me off…"

Lauren eagerly obeyed, her hands reaching for that deliciously peachy ass and pulling the brunette down to her face. Her buzzing tongue curled upwards to pleasure her smooth sex while Carly ground herself downwards. It wasn't easy—the undulating woman was using the whole of Lauren's face to enhance her pleasure.

She'd be watching the video later with Kay. God, that would be so hot.

"Keep licking, bitch," she spat out, raising herself to ensure the blonde had to stretch her neck upwards to keep the desperate thrust of her tongue going. She grabbed the golden locks, gripping them tightly as she yanked Lauren's head higher, and then began to grind down on that sweet face again.

"Oh yes. Oh yes, oh yessssssssss…" She came hard, violently, not caring that the woman underneath her spasming pussy was finding difficulty in breathing. That only made it more pleasurable.

"More," she insisted, gripping the woman's hair even tighter as her juices flowed into her captive's mouth. "D'you fucking hear? More!"

Lauren obeyed instantly, ignoring the severe discomfort to curl her tongue up along Carly's glistening folds. She'd made this woman cum. And her mistress for the afternoon wanted more! She lapped at and sucked in the tangy juices as her own orgasm began to bubble at her achievement.

"More bitch," Carly groaned, resting her palms on the bed behind her as she arched her head and body backwards. "More…"

Lifting her head, Lauren slid two fingers inside the panting woman's bare folds. She was the one in control now. Her curling digits found the masked woman's g-spot as her mouth homed in on the needy clit. She frantically flicked her tongue along the hard bud, and then sucked it inside. Her free hand crept to her mistress's buttocks, a finger riming the unsuspecting anus.

When she rammed it inside Carly's ass, the woman screamed and spurted her wonderful, delicious juices across her face.

***

Holly ran her hand through her wavy blonde hair as she stared out the window. With the afternoon sun covering the landscape, the view from her 40th floor was breathtaking.

She glanced over her shoulder, where Rosie was staring intently at the screen of her laptop. The slight furrow across the redhead's brow was adorable. Holly had her playing several tables at once of online poker, just to get her acquainted with as many hands as possible.

The redhead had come a long way so far, given that she was very much starting from the beginning.

"Let's keep it real simple," Holly had told her the first time they sat together. The list of starting hands she'd given her had been much the same approach that Howard Lederer had taken with his sister, Annie, all those years ago.

That was some time ago now. From that moment on, it had all been encouragement. They'd played continuously online, with Holly explaining to the redhead what she should be doing, or not, and why. The first hour was probably the worst. The redhead had an early introduction to what a bad beat looked like, but that was okay. Holly was able to teach her the value of patience, and also the benefits of playing position.

"You're doing well, Rosie," became a constant encouraging phrase throughout the day. But it was true. Surprisingly, amazingly, the redhead was a natural.

Next step was to go down to the casino floor and have her play in a cash game. Maybe for a couple of hours or so. Rosie needed to get the feel of that if Holly was going to take her to the Bellagio and stake her at the same table as Daniel. It would certainly be wasted money, but if it got the two of them together again, it would be the best investment she'd ever made.

***

It took Lauren a few seconds to orientate herself. How many orgasms had she given the two predators? The masked women had worked her relentlessly in the pursuit of their own pleasure, and she'd willingly obliged. This was her audition; she was there to serve.

She tried to sit up, but couldn't. What was that? Why was that? Her hands were tied behind her! Her eyes struggled open, Kay was sitting beside her and Carly was smiling up at her feet from the foot of the bed. Still in their masks, it felt like a dream. Tremors of arousal rotated through the blonde.

Kay leant forward, her tongue running in soft little circles along Lauren's neck. "Your turn to be pleasured," she whispered, flicking the young model's nipple. "Just wait 'til Carly works her magic. Look…"


Lauren raised her head, staring down the bed at the masked-girl. Carly grinned upwards as she lowered her head to Lauren's hairless sex. Her first lick was long and warm and it had the blonde instantly teetering on an orgasm. When she added three more laps along the buttery-soft texture of Lauren's labia, the model bucked into her face as she came.

"So good," she heard Kay's voice, suddenly realising that the older woman had been suckling her tits through her orgasm. "But it's only the start…"

Carly softly licked at her juices until the model began to settle. When she speared two fingers into the blonde's balmy sex, the girl involuntarily thrust her hips forward, raising her ass up off bed. Carly roughly pushed her back down with a firm hand on her rippling stomach.

The pleasuring woman's tongue joined her fingers, flickering rapidly over Lauren's smooth mound and hooded clit. The blonde's groans turned into pants—then to howls—of delight. Lauren felt herself grow dizzy. Her tormentor moved faster, slipping a third finger inside and fucking her slick sex as if she was using a dildo. When she curled her fingers and scraped along her internal walls, the blonde's body violently bucked as a second orgasm consumed her.

"Ngh. Ohfuckohfuck…"

Jesus, she felt full. Carly twisted her wrist with each thrust, drilling her three, slim fingers that weren't feeling so slim.


"Good girl," Kay purred, dropping her head to Lauren's breasts again. The blonde felt wetness on her nipple, a tongue tracing the bud before gently biting.

"Oh, God…" Lauren's mouth opened, breathing hard, attempting to control the sensations sweeping through her. Kay sucked in as much of the soft globe as she could, drawing it into her mouth with hard sucks. Carly introduced a fourth finger to her still quivering sex and Lauren cried out in painful pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Ohfuckohfuck!" She was delirious.

"Almost there now," Kay whispered sinfully into her ear.

Almost? Lauren wondered a split second before she got her answer. "FUUUUCK!" she screamed as Carly buried her entire fist into her pussy. Her body went rigid, arching up on the bed and pulling at the restraints around her wrists. Cumming again. She couldn't help it. Her hips bucked on Carly's mouth and hand. She could hear the frantic slurps. Hazily, incomprehensively, she saw her smooth sex stretched around Carly's slender wrist. Holy shit, so full!

Lauren felt herself drift in and out of consciousness. These two women were doing things to her she hadn't even imagined. Carly kept rotating her hand, the feeling of being fisted more intense than any man she'd ever been with.

"Want to cum again?" a voice whispered in her ear.


YES! Yes, she did! "Ohhhhh my God…"

The two women didn't let up even when fourth orgasm ripped through her. Her body was an offering and they were feasting.

She pulled and stretched the arms tied above her head. Her fingers curled. Her nails dug into her palms, and her body released so much desire and heat, that fevered pitches racked through her. Oh, God, she was on the verge of yet another orgasm…

Her tormentors exchanged self-satisfied glances. Across the room, in the ceiling, the hidden camera whirred away.