The Strip Ch. 13

Story Info
A Night Out.
11.5k words
4.9
13.6k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

This is a rewrite of 'Vegas', combining both Books. While maintaining the theme, it offers a completely different and fresh take for the main characters.

Grateful thanks go to the best editor in the world -- thesoundandfury - not only for his editing, but also for the constant encouragement, suggestions, and for helping me to become a better writer.

Chapter 13: A Night Out

"I still can't believe you reached the final table, pop," Joshua Smith told his father as they drove them from Las Vegas airport to his luxury home. The younger man's beaming smile indicated his excitement. "Hell, wouldn't it be something if you won the whole thing?"

"That's what I intend, Josh," the cocky businessman told his son. "The two amateurs won't last long. The guy's my fish and the woman, well, I have a feeling she'll soon be giving me all her chips."

"Overconfidence, pop?"

"Just the truth," Samuel said with a grin, running through a red light to avoid queuing in the heavy traffic.

"Hey!"

"Just like playing poker," Samuel said to his son with an outrageous grin. "It rewards people who're willing to take calculated risks."

Joshua laughed, running his hand over his shaved head. "Okay, I believe you about the amateurs. That only leaves the six pros. Shouldn't be a problem."

Samuel laughed along with him. "I'll just let them cut each other's throats, Josh. Then I'll pounce. It'll be real sweet, son."

The younger man playfully punched his father's shoulder. "And talking of sweet, how the hell did that tape get onto the 'net? You told me Grace was hot, but that was sizzling…"

"You've seen it?"

"Darn right I have, pop. You mean you haven't?"

"That tape's cost me a lot of money," his father snapped. He'd calmed down from his initial anger, particularly in view of his plans for Big Eddie. The sex tape would be the gangster's final roll of the dice—the little shit wouldn't be a thorn in his side for much longer. "For the time being," he continued. "It'll blow over, things like this always do. But it could take a while."

"Sorry to hear that, pop, I know you had high hopes for her. But listen, you've just got to watch that video, it'll blow your socks off."

"Why should I watch it?" Samuel asked, his wide grin creasing both corners of his lips. "I was there."

"You were there? What the fuck, pop?"

"Watch your language with your father," Samuel snapped, though the grin didn't leave his face.

"Sorry, pop, sorry. But I mean… heck, it's my birthday next week. Those two ladies would make a helluva present for your son!"

Samuel Smith's deep laugh filled the car. "Tonight," he simply said.

Joshua pushed around in his leather seat so that he directly faced his father. "Tonight… what?"

"The blonde sister—Lauren—needs a job. She can sing, too, so I'm thinking of booking her at the club, along with Grace. Can you imagine how many punters the two of them will draw in as a result of that tape? They'll be worth a fortune. When the public forgive and forget, I'll find a producer for Grace again. It'll happen."

"You got it all figured out, pop," Joshua laughed.

Samuel nodded, swinging the Bentley Continental GT off the highway. "Yep, and it may be I use the two of them to perform for important clients. I have people who'll do me a lot of favours for that sort of experience."

"I can imagine," Joshua told him. "But, pop, you said about tonight…"

His father gave him a sideways grin as he pulled into their long, heavily tree lined drive. "Tonight, you and I are taking the sisters to dinner. I've floated the idea of employing Lauren with Grace. You should've seen her face—she was ecstatic. She'll talk to Lauren before we pick them up."

"And—"

Samuel laughed as he turned off the purring engine. "And, my impatient son," he said, turning around to gently slap Joshua's cheek. "We'll have a pleasant dinner, then we'll take turns to fuck them both. How's that for an early birthday present?"

***

Carly powered her Mercedes down the highway, the wind in her hair adding to the exhilaration running through her body. The bracelet around her ankle jangled as she changed gears. The solid gold anklet, with its dangling hearts, flowers and stars was a gift from Kay, confirming the deal that would see her appear in three movies. The astronomical money the older woman had promised would make her independent for the first time in her young life.

Shifting gears, she pounded the Merc even faster. The car was Samuel's present to her—for putting her life on the line by getting involved in Desmond's demise. Loyalty was a rare commodity for Samuel Smith—he'd always believed in rewarding such a quality! Besides, he was as astute as they came. He knew it would keep her sweet whilst she continued to spy on Eddie.

Big Eddie's call not more than half an hour ago had been a surprise, but a welcome one. After her fabulous session with the two women, the gangster's hard cock would be a splendid alternative. The gangster sounded hyper. That meant he had something to tell her… and he'd be feeling like a rampant stallion. Her pussy was already oily at the thought.

The diamond bracelet around her wrist and matching pendant had been presents too—from the gangster. For her loyalty to him!!

Men were such assholes.

***

Grace sat in the Pinot Brasserie, sipping her martini, lost in her thoughts. It was the first time she'd returned to the Venetian restaurant since her visits their with Lauren over three months ago. It comforted her, somehow.

Going shopping had certainly cheered her up, too. A woman could always rely on retail therapy! And if she had overspent on the skimpy lingerie, who cared? She wanted to look good for Samuel tonight, and his son. Just in case…

It would be simply fabulous if Lauren joined her at the club. They could resume their singing duo… well, in part… she needed to keep her top of the bill solo spot for when the paying public forget all about her and Lauren's sex tape and another opportunity to be signed with a record producer presented itself.

Samuel had promised it would. Just give it time, he'd said.

The African American had been fantastic with her—the tower of strength that she needed. Despite the devastating news of that morning, she was already beginning to feel better. As if she'd seen the worst, and now there was only one way to go—back up. She just needed to be patient, that was all.

A second martini followed the first, then a third. Wasn't it easy to let time go by like this? She'd been so busy since her arrival in Vegas, it occurred to her that she'd never really had five minutes to herself. Her selfishness with Lauren had hit her hard. It would be good if Kay had offered her another shot at the movies, but if not, singing at Samuel Smith's was a fantastic alternative.

He was much more caring than he liked to convey. Yes, he had a hard edge to him, but the offer to employ Lauren was out of the goodness of his heart.

She glanced at her watch—it was time to get back. Lauren would probably have returned from her lunch with Kay by now.

Daniel was on her mind, too. The way she'd suddenly left him. Brutal really. She would have to find a way of meeting up with him again. Maybe at the World Series final table tomorrow? Just to say sorry, and wish him all the best. For some reason, her downfall had brought with it a desperate need to right all her wrongs. She really had been a selfish bitch.

But for now, she thought as she called for the check, she'd hurry back to her apartment. Not only was she anxious to hear Lauren's news, she needed to tell her sister about their joint dinner date tonight.

***

"Not yet, baby," Carly told the gangster as he increased the pace of his hip thrusts. The way his face began to curl in that familiar pre-orgasmic grimace was a sure give-away.

Athletically twisting her lithe body from under his, she reversed positions before he had time to blink. Seconds later, she took hold of his sticky cock and speared it into her oily sex.

He grunted like an animal. The tightness of her sex always made him grunt.

Bracing a hand on the nape of his neck, the spiky haired woman began to undulate on him like a rodeo rider. Carly the cowgirl, she laughed to herself. Guaranteed to tame any wild stallion. Or mare, for that matter.

The spiky haired woman fucked down on him like a dervish, fuelled by what he'd confided when she'd arrived at his house. He'd been on such a high, 'ready to deal with that bastard Smith once and for all'.

The squeeze Samuel had been putting on the gangster was paying dividends. Tightening the noose, the African American businessman had called it.

Getting more of Big Eddie's girls to jump ship had helped, of course. Carly's regular words in their ears had had the desired effect. Eddie's in trouble... Samuel Smith pays more… treats his girls better…

The continuous insinuations had worked well. One by one they'd jumped ship and the new replacements were never as good. Business suffered. His profits turned into losses. His demeanour became more and more fractious.

She'd get full details of the gangster's plans very soon… but before then, she wanted to take advantage of his heightened state. He always fucked best when he was in this mood… and after her session with the two women, his cock was a welcome alternative.

Not better… just different.

Carly squealed with each glorious down-thrust, her skin slapping against his as she drove them both towards the edge of that cliff Eddie's face clenched again and she eased off a fraction. "Not until I'm ready, baby," she grunted, leaning forward to scrape her nipples along his chest.

When he reached for her, she rocked back with a laugh, breasts bouncing provocatively as she changed pace. Using the moves she'd developed as a dancer, her hips ground in slow, circular motions.

"Fuck, baby…" Big Eddie grunted, trying to thrust upwards to hurry the release that was ready to burst like water through a hole in the dam. His sweaty hands grasped upwards, gripping her breasts, pulling on her nipples.

"That's good, honeybaby," she moaned, reaching down to slide her tongue into his mouth. When he responded, she grew more aggressive. Her tongue dove deeper, her downward thrusts increased again. Her hands took his and pinned his arms at his sides.

"Ngh…" he moaned, twisting his head to the side, his face pushing into the white pillow as he tried to wait for her body to catch up.

Carly's eyes narrowed. Nearly there! Her orgasm was… yes… oh God… she was there… she was THERE…

It ran through her like an unleashed tidal wave that even Canute wouldn't be able to turn away. Her body shuddered… trembled… as if a thousand bolts of electricity were being pumped through her. Her sex gripped his cock, tightening around the invading shaft until her spasms subsided.

"Good, Eddie" she gasped, lowering her head and biting down on his nipple. Time for his release. Straightening, she bounced faster, throwing her head and body back, her hands grasping her ankles behind her as she gave him her first pussy ripple. "Time for you to cum…"

"Oh God…" His body jerked like a puppeteer was pulling it.

She fired a second ripple, then a third.

Eddie's face twisted like a tortured prisoner. "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod..."

He burst like a fireman hosing the inside of a building, splattering her insides. What seemed like gallon after gallon of hot cum burst into her slippery sex, the female puppeteer yanking her marionette's body with each additional squeeze of her greedy inner walls. All the time, her sweet murmurings into his ear coaxed further mini blasts from her sex toy.

Yes Eddie… let it go… cum for Carly… good boy… give me that seed, honey…

When he came crashing down from their high, the spiky haired woman cradled him to her bosom as if he was a small child. "Now then, Eddie," she murmured, nuzzling into his goatee as she stroked his dyed black hair. "Tell me exactly what's in store for that bastard Samuel Smith…"

***

Lauren sank back in the large tub, soaking her long blonde hair. She closed her eyes, encapsulated by the luxurious warmth of the water, and sighed. She needed this brief sanctuary after her "audition" with Kay and Carly.

"Mmmm…" she mumbled, sinking her head beneath the water. Her words turned to bubbles. Could this day get any crazier? On top of learning that an incestuous sex tape was making its way across the Internet and spending the afternoon servicing a couple ravenous, masked women, she'd been fist fucked to oblivion by her replacement!

The bath helped soothe the soreness, but just thinking about what she'd done brought a shiver of excitement to her sex. "You're such a slut," she giggled to herself. How could she still be horny after so many orgasms?

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Grace's shocked voice broke her from her revelry. Lauren jerked in the tub, splashing water over the lip as her face coloured. She'd been playing with herself without realizing it, lazily stroking her silky smooth mound as she daydreamed.

"Grace, hold on, sorry…" Lauren stuttered, turning in the tub to give her a little bit of privacy. Finding her older sister at the door, she realized it didn't matter. The brunette was half turned away, the tanned skin of her face bright red. She deliberately kept her eyes off of the tub.

"I should have knocked. Um… anyway…"

Were her sister's nipples hard through that tight little top of hers? Lauren's pussy grew even warmer. "What's up?" she said cheerily, ignoring the sexual tension and awkwardness that permeated the steam-filled room.

"How did your talk with Kay go?" Grace asked, blinking as she kept her gaze averted.

How to answer THAT question, Lauren wondered with a chuckle. "She said she would get back to me in a couple days. She'd already cast a replacement for me, but she said she had a few other things in mind…"

"That's great, Lauren! I'm so happy for you."

Lauren heard the strain in her sister's voice. She knew Grace meant what she said, but couldn't keep the melancholy from her thoughts.

"Any word from Samuel?"

Grace shifted in the doorframe. "He called. He's working on smoothing it over, but there's only so much he can do…"

"What else?" Lauren asked. She knew her sister too well for her to hold anything back.

"Well, I wasn't sure how things would go with Kay, so I talked with Samuel. He said he'd be interested in giving you a job when I mentioned that you had a great voice—"

"I couldn't compete with yours…" Lauren interrupted, but liked what she was hearing. She'd enjoyed her short stint on the stage back in London—not quite as much as she liked modelling, but that wasn't going so well.

"Anyway, he wants to talk to us over dinner. Tonight. You available?" A dinner with her sister and Samuel Smith? Lauren had to squeeze her taut thighs together as she thought about those implications. Reading her mind, Grace quickly added, "His son'll be there, too. Joshua came into town to watch Samuel tomorrow at the Final Table."

Lauren wasn't sure if she was disappointed or not, but she certainly was relieved. At least that took the pressure off.

"Sounds fun. We're going some place fancy?"

"Does Samuel Smith dine anywhere else?" Grace laughed. It was good to see some mirth in her face once again. "I'll leave you to your bath. He'll be picking us up around eight."

***

"Samuel? It's Carly." Her voice sounded breathless. She'd arranged with Kay that she'd called him to plant that it was Big Eddie who'd released the sex tape. But her additional news was breathtaking.

"What is it, baby?" he asked. "Joshua's here. We're heading out shortly."

"I've got some news?"

"News?" She heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Uh hum. Two pieces. First, Big Eddie's bragging about how he sold a sex tape for release on the Internet. Said he'd destroy you and your star singer," she lied. But it was a small lie, it didn't harm anyone did it?

The African American paused. "How did he get the tape," his suspicious voice asked his informant.

Carly grinned to herself. The second piece of news would take his mind off the where's and how's. It fitted so well, it was like a gift from the Gods. "Listen, baby, it gets worse. He's taking out a contract on you."

"What the fuck?"

"It's true," she told him, her words starting to tumble out, one after the other. "You're hurting him bad right now. He still hasn't got over Desmond. Or your offer to but his club. That hurt him. It's known around Vegas and he thinks it's made him lose face. Then there're the girls we've persuaded to leave. He says that's the last straw, that he's losing money now."

Samuel growled. "That all sounds fucking good to me…"

"It is, honey," she responded, "but that's why he wants to hurt you bad. First he destroys Grace's career. Then he kills you. I think he's gone mad…"

"He's gone mad all right," the shrewd businessman mumbled, his brain clicking into gear. "I didn't think the little shit had the nerve. Try and get his own back, yes… but never this."

"It's why you've kept me at the club, Samuel," Carly slyly told him, stroking his ego.

She wasn't being disloyal to him, spilling that story about Eddie and the sex tape, right? Hell, it made no difference to Samuel. Besides, she was saving his life. Okay—and feathering her own nest at the same time.

She really was a clever bitch!

"This's why you kept me there," her soothing voice continued. "That was smart, honey. And you knew that Carly would do the business for you…"

"Yeah," he thoughtfully responded, blowing out his cheeks. He knew exactly what he was going to do, and it fit perfectly!

Holly was back in Vegas. With the final table tomorrow, he already knew that. The assassin wouldn't be happy with the timing, but she'd made a commitment. An evil smile crossed his face. This really was perfect. Get rid of his main business rival, and remove one of his poker opponents from the final table at the same time!

"Call me when you know more," he told her. "Understand?"

"You know I'll do that, Samuel," she said a little petulantly. "Have I ever let you down?"

He picked up on her grouchy tone immediately. "You're the best, Carly" he told her, his voice filled with warmth. "And there'll be an even bigger bonus in this one for you. Gotta go now but we'll speak later..."

Carly tapped on the horn of her car three times as she ended the call. When other drivers glanced her way, she lifted her hand into the air and gave them all the finger. Don't get in my way, guys, she shouted as she threw her head back and laughed. I'm a mean bitch…

***

"Okay," Holly told the redhead, turning away from the window at last.

She'd been thinking about Big Eddie and Samuel Smith for the last half hour. Different scenarios presented themselves, but her most logical option was to call the African American. Technically, she was still in his employ and she'd never broken a contract yet.

"I think that's enough for now," she said. "Times getting on."

Rosie's green eyes remained on the screen as she played through a few more hands. "Just a little more? I'm up two hundred from this afternoon."

Her poker teacher sent a sympathetic glance in the redhead's direction. It was her fear of what they were about to do that made her reluctant, not any desire to win a few more dollars. "Unfortunately, Rosie, we don't have time."

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers