The Strip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Leaving on his boxers to tease his audience, Joshua reached onto the tray that had held the drinks, retrieved a large blunt he'd rolled before coming out, and lit it up. Nothing went better with Jacuzzis and hot women than some primo smoke. Holding the joint in his teeth, he let his boxers fall around his ankles.

The girls gasped.

He was as thick as his father, and incredibly, looked like he could be longer.

"So, honey," Joshua said as he slid into the water next to Lauren. "Still think you can hang with me and my friends?"

Lauren pinched the joint from his fingers, took a long drag off of it, rocked her head back, and blew the smoke straight up into the air. Her swollen nipples brushed along his hard chest. Holding the smoking cigarette out behind her for Grace, she looked into Joshua's eyes and said, "Here, let me prove it."

When Grace took the joint taken from her hand, she slipped beneath the water. Joshua suddenly felt a slippery sensation wrap around his member—cooler than the heated water, but wonderfully different.

The blonde emerged between Joshua's legs, water cascading along her rich body as she covered his mouth with hers. "That a good enough example?" she whispered, holding his shaved head in her right hand for leverage. The other was in the water, between them. "Or will you need more… uhh…"

Joshua groaned as Lauren's lithe body sank onto his cock, gently adjusting herself until she'd sheathed him completely. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him against her breast, and began to bounce in the water. Only a few hours ago she'd been on her back, being pleasured by two hot women, and now black cock was drilling her. She loved Vegas!

Grace felt prickles of excitement spread across her skin like an out-of-control forest fire. Only part of that was the strong weed burning in her lungs. When she felt Samuel's hands on her shoulder, her chest and then her tits, she couldn't wait to get him inside of her, too.

Passing the joint back to him, she sidled back into his lap, took his thickness in her hand, she let him pierce her from behind.

Finishing off the blunt, he flipped it onto the patio behind her and returned his familiar hands to her tits. Grace had fucked a lot of guys since she'd come to Vegas, but there was one cock she'd never tire of.

"They're hot together, don't you think?" Samuel whispered in her ear as they watched the young lovers going at it. Lauren's eyes were closed as she thrust her body hard in Joshua's lap, their connection lost beneath the choppy waves of the water. "She's hot, don't you think?"

"Yesss…" Grace hissed, allowing her desire to overcome her shame.

"You want her," his voice rumbled in her ear. The brunette pushed her fingers down between her legs, rubbing her clit as Samuel's teasing voice and throbbing erection pushed her to oblivion.

"I do," she admitted, biting her lip. A few feet away, she heard Lauren's orgasm overtake her.

"My home is safe," he assured, pinching Grace's nipples. "No cameras. No tricks. No one will ever need to know…"

Her eyes were slits as she watched her sister fuck Samuel's son. How many times had she thought about that night? How many times had she looked at her baby sister's lips and wanted to kiss them. Or watched her get dressed and wished she could taste her again.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried as she began to cum, little dizzying, blinding lights exploding behind her closed eyelids. "OH FUCK!"

***

Rosie glanced at her hole cards. Ten-Two offsuit. She knew what that was commonly known as. Holly had told her all about Doyle Brunson. To be at the same table as the veteran, or any of these players, should have been unnerving. Not that they meant anything to her other than what she'd learned today. But there was something about them, the imposing way the spoke and acted, that was designed to intimidate.

The difference was that their intimidation was minor league compared to her life working for Big Eddie. Yes, her hand trembled when she played her cards, but that was a facet of the newness of everything. With Daniel observing every move, she didn't want to appear stupid. She wanted to impress him.

In early position, a small Hellmuth raise saw everyone fold around to Rosie. In the big blind, it wouldn't cost much to call. See a flop in those positions, Holly had drilled into her. Then if you miss, don't get involved.

The flop brought Ten-Ten-Two. Full house!

Rosie checked, hoping her face didn't give the game away. Or her voice. Her hands were trembling so much, she wouldn't have been able to lift her chips, let alone push any into the middle.

The turn brought an Ace.

How on earth should she play this? The redhead's trembling hands threw in a few chips. The dealer gave her a friendly smile as he pointed out the error. Her raise had been below the minimum. No one laughed, but the exchange of glances between the pros said much more than mere words could convey.

Hellmuth re-raised her. Not a lot, just enough to keep her interested. This stupid dame had no idea what she was doing and she was trying to take on the best player in the world! He'd teach her a lesson she'd never forget. His Ace-King hole cards had him well ahead. Goodness knows what she had. She'd checked the flop! Probably a small pocket pair. Threes or fours.

The river was a King.

Hellmuth disguised his smile. His two pairs were well ahead.

Rosie's hands shook again as she made another raise. Was that the right thing to do? She bet half the pot, hoping the aggressive man would just fold and go away. The tension she'd felt when learning the game earlier that afternoon was nothing compared to this feeling. She wasn't intimidated, she was scared! This was Holly's money she was playing with!

Immediately, Hellmuth pushed all his money in the middle, and then sat like a statue in that familiar way of his.

Behind the action, Holly moaned to herself. What the hell did Rosie have? Unless there was a ten in her hand, she was dead and buried. If she had the ten, she'd played the hand perfectly. If in doubt, fold, she'd drummed into her. There's always another hand! Was she capable of sucking the world champion in like this?

She had only seconds to wait to discover the answer. Rosie instantly called and nervously showed her hand.

As Hellmuth exploded in rage, he flung his Big Slick hand across the table like skimming pebbles across a pond. His chair cartwheeled onto the floor behind him as he jumped to his feet. "Freakin Ten-Two," he ranted, pacing up and down the side of the room. "I have Big Slick and she has freakin Ten-Two. Ten freakin' Two! These freakin' donkeys don't know what they're doing!"

"Easy, Phil," Daniel told him, his eyes glaring at the large man. "Show some respect to the lady."

Hellmuth ignored him, swinging around to glare at Holly. "What the fuck are you doing bringing someone like this to the table?" he demanded, hands on hips. "Freakin women…"

Holly threw her head back, her laughter reverberating around the room. "I thought you only posed for the cameras, Phil?" she murmured, dropping her hands onto the redhead's shoulders. "Nice hand, Rosie!"

Rosie? Rosie?!?! "FUCK"

This time it was Daniel's voice, not Hellmuth's

***

Samuel's hot body was all over her as she came down from her orgasm. His lips on her neck. His hands on her tits and stomach. And his cock was as thick and as hard as a steel rod in her oily sex.

"Lauren, honey, why don't you come over here for a moment," he ordered, holding out his hand to the blonde.

The young model floated the short distance over to where Grace was resting limply against her lover's hard body, still panting, still recovering. Joshua watched excitedly over the blonde's shoulder.

"Yes," she said sweetly, batting her long lashes. She ran her fingers back over her head, smoothing out her wet locks.

"Grace has something for you…"

The blonde's blue eyes glittered as she looked down at her older sister, who'd snuggled deeper into Samuel's black body. She beckoned Lauren to her with the crook of her finger. "It's not much," she whispered through her smile. "But I've been holding onto it for months now…"

Grace curled her fingers around the nape of her sister's neck and pulled her lips against her own. A moment later and their tongues were flooding one another's mouths. It was barely checked hedonism. It was soft ecstasy.

The brunette felt Samuel grow as she kissed her sister. It only spurred her on. Pulling Lauren onto her and forcing her to straddle her thigh, she attacked the sexy girl's lips and neck like a wild animal.

Lauren met her sister's assault with her own elation. She'd fantasized about this moment for months, and only kept it unrealised because she was afraid it would horrify her big sister. Now…

The blonde pulled back from the incestuous, bisexual kiss as a sinister thought crossed her mind. Pulling herself up out of the water, she perched her taut butt on the lip of the Jacuzzi and spread her legs. "Been saving anything else?" she asked Grace with a wickedly arched brow.

Grace slithered off of Samuel's cock and followed her sister to the edge of the water. Her eyes devoured her sister's slick nudity. Her wet and tawny skin caught the light magically. She looked perfect. A Goddess, even.

The sisters shared a look that communicated volumes. They both knew this was wrong. They both knew they were flirting with disaster. But neither of them gave a fuck.

Rising up out of the water, Grace let her sister's thighs rest across her shoulders as she closed in on Lauren's clean-shaven mound. When she ran her tongue along the other girl's heated furrow, both sisters shivered.

"Gah!" Lauren cried, resting back on her hands and lolling her head to the side as Grace's tongue worked patterns of bliss across her sex. She swirled and swirled her clit, pulling away just as it became too much. Kay and Carly had been skilled in the art of girl-girl sex, but Grace seemed to read her mind.

She arched her back even harder as her big sister rammed two fingers into her pussy. She needed rough and Grace was delivering. "Yes, yesyesyes…" she huffed. Her hands buckled behind her and she slipped painfully to her elbows.

"NGH!" Grace moaned, her mouth leaving her sister for a moment as Joshua lined himself up behind her and thrust inside her hot, needy body. Lauren pulled her sister's lips back onto her pussy, laying back all the way onto the warm wood of the patio deck.

A shadow passed over her eyes. Looking up, Lauren smiled at the imposing body of Samuel Smith. "Having fun?" he asked, crouching down next to him.

"I have a feeling I'm about to have a little bit more," she grunted.

The club owner said nothing more as he swung his leg over her face and fed his erect cock between her lips.

The foursome thrust and throbbed against one another—a moaning, orgasmic sex machine. Lauren, with a black cock down her throat and her sister's mouth supping on her sex, came first, setting off a chain reaction in both directions.

Samuel raised up off her face, jerked his thick member a few seconds more, until he covered the young model's face and tits in his cream. Catching the facial out of the corner of her eye sent Grace over the edge. Slurping off of the quivering pussy, she grunted loudly as her orgasm raced down her spine. Joshua, inside of her, went off a second later, filling her depths of liquid pleasure…

The night was only just beginning.

***

"I have a surprise," Holly told the two lovers. She'd been at the card table for the last hour, taking Rosie's place while Daniel and the redhead had retired to the bar to talk things through. From the warm, tender, loving looks on their faces, they'd ironed everything out pretty quickly.

The idea of phoning for a limousine occurred to her out of the blue. It was a great way for the two of them to end the evening.

"Surprise?" Daniel asked, smiling up at his friend from their seat in the corner of the Fontana Bar. Their position offered a breathtaking view of the spectacular dancing waters, but the aquatic escapade was lost on the two lovers. Until Holly joined them, they only had eyes for one another.

"Mmmm… it's outside now," she told them.

Following the blonde beauty through the casino and along the long narrow corridor flanked by shops and restaurants, Rosie's jaw dropped open when she the vehicle that was waiting outside for them. Long, sleek and perfectly white. If it wasn't the biggest limo she'd ever seen, it was close to it.

"I've always wanted to ride in a limousine," she told Holly, her eyes wide with excitement as she swung around to face the blonde woman.

"Now's your chance," Holly grinned, accepting the tight hug that the redhead gave her. "After what my poker protégé did to Hellmuth, you deserve a reward. Enjoy it, kiddies. I'm going to have an early night before the rigours of tomorrow. Maybe you should do the same, Daniel?" she joked.

Her beaming smile broadened at the cheeky grin he flashed back at her. Maybe this could have a happy ending after all?

"Want us to drop you off at the Rio?" he teased.

Holly's turned her withering look from Daniel to Rosie and then back again. "As if…" she told them, arching a blonde eyebrow. "Two's company! I'll catch you in the morning. Both of you, I hope!"

Throwing a final smile over her shoulder, she was on her way. A half an hour's walk at this time of night wasn't a bad idea. It was a chance to think things through. With Daniel and Rosie settled, there were other things to consider before she could allow herself to sleep…

***

Lauren stood motionless in the doorframe of the large bedroom, watching the lurid sight on the bed. She'd never been more impressed with her sister. Grace was on her hands and knees, sucking Joshua's cock while his father ravaged her from behind.

It was loud, hot, and dirty sex. The brunette attacked the cock with her throat, ramming her head forward in time with Samuel's thrusts. Joshua held her head steady with a fistful of dark hair. His father held her hips in his large hands. All three fought to be the first to cum.

Lauren felt her arousal deepen at the thought of being the girl in the middle.

Squeezing Grace's hair harder, Joshua threw his head back and let a bellow tear from his throat. Lauren's pussy trembled. God, that was sexy.

The son sat back, spent for now. He stretched his muscular arms behind his head. His erection glistened with her sister's saliva. Delicious.

Demurely, Lauren crossed the room, feeling the eyes of father and son on her.

Samuel pulled Grace up to her knees, keeping his cock inside of her but shifting to shorter, slower strokes. "So tell me, Lauren, are you hot for your sister?"

Grace's golden skin was glistening with sweat—it was a softer sheen than when they were in the Jacuzzi, but no less sexy. The blonde nodded.

"Say it."

Lauren crawled up onto the bed. "I'm hot for my sister," she giggled.

"Kiss her. Show me."

Straightening up in front of Grace, she did just as she was told. Again, the sisters shared what they should not. Again, they didn't care.

"With an act like that, pop, you'll have a sell-out crowd every night."

"And I'll never get any sleep—FUUU…" Lauren had reached between her sister's legs and had begun to caress his balls. It took Samuel by surprise so fast he nearly lost it.

Pulling away from her sister's lips, Lauren looked into the brunette's eyes. "Thank you for sharing your boyfriend with me," she whispered. Samuel almost protested, he wasn't anyone's boyfriend, but he held his tongue.

"Want to show the two of us your gratitude?" Grace asked playfully.

Lauren's blue eyes twinkled. She kissed Grace's mouth one last, sweltering time before leaving a trail of kisses down her sweat-damp body. Flipping onto her back, she slid her head right between their thighs, lifted her chin, and swallowed Samuel Smith's balls into her mouth.

Grace looked over her shoulder, found her lover's eyes, and kissed him. "Thank you," she whispered, unsure of what she was thanking him for. For seeing her through the hardest times? For not throwing her onto the street when news of that video was release? For letting her indulge in her most shocking fantasies? Maybe all? She didn't know.

He just nodded, his eyes glazed with pleasure.

Joshua was hard enough that he could push his black monster between Lauren's open legs. He found her swollen vulva, oily smooth and ready for his cock. Grace watched him slid it into her, shuddering as she felt her baby sister's mouth leave Samuel and tease her clit.

With a heavy breath, Grace lowered herself between Lauren's thighs, teasing her in return.

A hand on his son's arm, Samuel's eyes instructed that they move away. Their own orgasms could wait, there was all night. Standing back, father and son watched the sister's sixty-nine one another to one orgasm after another. If they could bring a fraction of the energy they showed in the bedroom to the stage, then Joshua was right: a sell-out show every night.

***

"Just cruise," Daniel told the driver once he and Rosie were settled in the air-conditioned interior.

"Yes," Rosie excitedly grinned. "Up and down the Strip. I've always wanted to do that!"

"My pleasure, folks," the smooth character grinned back. "There are drinks in the cabinet in front of you. All paid for. Enjoy the ride." With that, he pressed a button to raise the privacy window and smoothly pulled away from the hotel.

"Let's see what's in there," Rosie laughed, her wide green eyes sparkling with all the enthusiasm of a child at Christmas time. "Champagne!" she whooped as Daniel pulled open the liquor cabinet.

The crinkly haired Englishman handed her two flutes before uncorking the bottle. Rosie held them out in front of her, giggling as she just managed to catch the bubbly in them before it overflowed onto the floor.

Rosie handed Daniel his drink, her face almost hysterical with happiness. "Let's drink to the person who's made this happen," she told him, clinking glasses.

Daniel nodded, his face serious for a second. "She's a wonderful friend. To Holly," he agreed

"Then we each have to give another toast," Rosie told him, crinkling her nose as the bubbly hit her.

"Okay," he smiled at the redhead, loving her child-like enthusiasm. He'd missed that side of her so much. "You go first."

"No," she shook her head. "It has to be you first."

Daniel grinned at her over the top of his flute. "Oh, really, and why is that?"

Rosie turned around so that her back was to him, and then eased backwards so she could snuggle into his chest. "Because… I have two. And if you choose one of them, I'll be left with the other."

She could feel his chest heaving into her back as he laughed. "Is that right, you have two? Well, how about tonight, we have those two toasts, and if you miss mine, I'll give one as well."

"Okay," she murmured, twisting her head for a loose, over-the-shoulder kiss. His lips felt warm, tender. "First, a toast to you winning the World Series," she said, holding her glass to the side so that he could clink it with her own. "Mmm… that tastes so nice, don't you just love champagne?"

"So," Daniel joked. "My lady's a champagne drinker? Where did you learn such expensive habits?"

Rosie was pleased she was facing away from him. Her face would have given her away, otherwise. What could she answer? At some of the private parties where the hosts plied her with bubbly before fucking her?

"Never mind that," she answered, quickly recovering and hoping her shaky voice didn't arouse suspicion. "What d'you think of the toast?"

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers