The Strip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Hmmm… I'd say it depended on what your second one is…"

The redhead turned again, badly needing another kiss. It was soft and tender. Exactly what was necessary.

"Okay, my second… is… now that we've found each other again, I never want us to be parted. I mean…" she seemed to have second thoughts, "I don't want to be too forward, or put pressure on you… or either of us… but what I mean…"

Daniel's lips on her neck stopped her rambling. "I think," he whispered into her soft ear, "that was the most perfect of toasts!"

"Really?" the wide-eyed woman asked, pushing up from his chest and half twisting to face him. "You do?"

The Englishman smiled into her sparkling green eyes. "I do."

"As much as the World Series toast?"

"Far better than the World Series toast."

She swung her body further around and this time, when their mouths met, it was a full frontal kiss. It was a thrilling feeling, their first proper kiss for over three months. Their mouths opened to one another, their tongues swarming and devouring with a wonderful, unhurried passion. Rosie twisted her body again, her hand running around the back of his neck, stroking his hair as their lips softly meshed.

Daniel's hand reached for her breast, gently tracing across the firm swell through the material of her dress. Nothing was hurried, everything was tender. Her lips were so soft, her flicking tongue so wet. They kissed and caressed as he kneaded her soft globe, her bullet like nipple hard against his rotating palm.

"If you keep doing that," she whispered into his mouth, "you'll have to fuck me, Englishman."

"What?" he murmured back. "Here? In front of everyone? Have you seen how many people there are on the Strip tonight?"

"Uh-uh," she smiled into his mouth, licking along the outline of his lips. "I don't think I've looked outside the car since we got in."

"Me neither," he whispered, pulling on the nipple that was protruding through the thin material. "Let's forget about them."

"Mmm… good idea," Rosie replied, shifting slightly in her seat to work on the spaghetti straps of her dress. She pealed the top to her waist and sank back into the cold leather, shivering as Daniel's warm hand returned to her naked breast. "That feels so good," she whispered.

Daniel nodded, grunting as he dropped his mouth to her neck. "Think we should save this for my suite?" he asked, leaving soft nibbles along her skin.

"Oh… ah… that's nice," she murmured, letting her head fall to the side to provide better access. "Your suite? Taking things for granted aren't you?" she teased. "What sort of girl do you think I am?"

"You tell me," he smiled, gently twisting her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Geez…" she huffed, pushing her tongue back into his mouth as she unzipped him. "What's this?" she asked as she found his slick cock with her fingers.

"My magic weapon," he teased.

Rosie pulled her mouth away from his so that she could send her deliciously shuddering laugh into his neck. Her body heaved with mirth for the moment. "Oh, magic is it," she asked. "What does this… magic weapon… do?"

"Well…"

Her kiss stilled his answer. "Wait," she told him. "Let me find out for myself."

She took both their champagne glasses and positioned them on the small table jutting out from the liquor cabinet. Bending forward, her long fingers wrapped around his girth as her wet mouth descended on him. She took her time, swallowing more and more of his veiny flesh between her lips with each dip of her head.

"Mmmm… it is magic," she slurped, her loving eyes staring up at him. "It gets bigger when you suck it. Let me try again."

This time her hand left his shaft to cup his balls, his ass lifting from the pale leather seat to give her better access. He grunted when she gently squeezed his tight testicles, the grunt turning into a groan when she took his throbbing hardness deep into her throat.

"Geez, Rosie…" His hands found her hair, running one set of fingers through her wavy, red locks and then the other. He was close.

Rosie felt it, too, and pulled away, her hands going under her dress and working her skimpy panties down her legs. "Well," she said, sliding one leg across his lap and rubbing her wet furrow against his hardness. "It shows promise, but just let me test that magic again."

She didn't even need to guide him. With an upward shove, the head of his cock found its home, both of them letting out a gasp as he slid inside. Adjusting her position, she placed her palms against the cool leather either side of his head as she raised and lowered her hard buttocks. He was fully encased in three passes.

She peppered him with hot, little kisses as she nearly tore his shirt open, rubbing her freckled tits against his bare chest. Her nipples were so erect, so hard. "Suck them," she told him, dragging his head down onto her chest. His mouth instantly found one of her hard buds, clamping down on it, suckling it.

Her hips began to press down as she slowly began to fuck him. "Mmm, you're right," she whispered into his ear. "Magic."

Gripping his neck, she leant back and found his gaze. Their eyes made contact, loving and tender. Her breasts rose and fell as she slowly undulated, her copper waves swaying gently on her pale shoulders.

"Nice?" she mouthed through parted lips.

Daniel nodded, unwilling to break their eye contact. It was a mind as well as body fuck. Both were equally as tender. "Magical," he whimpered.

Rosie pulled his lips back to her hard peaks. Her full breasts rose to meet his mouth and rivulets of saliva ran down as he tongued both nipples. Then they were bouncing away from his mouth, the feel of his lips around her hard buds turning her slow pace into an urgent one.

Daniel began to gasp, squeezing his eyes tight as he attempted to ward off the tide rising in his balls. It wasn't easy, her hard, downward thrusts were having their effect. He began to respond with quick, upward pumping motions, trying to match her rhythm. Rosie let out a wail of delight.

His hands clutched her ass as her body undulated on him, her freckled breasts dancing erotically under his gaze. How long had he waited for this? The thought sent his arousal soaring. Her pace increased, little squeals of delight escaping from her with each driving, downward thrust.

Daniel's hands slid to her bouncing breasts, squeezing them tightly as if that would delay his orgasm. His teeth clenched, his face curled. It was so difficult to hold back. Rosie didn't make it any easier, rotating her hips in small circles. Her flowing juices told him she was close and Daniel tried to contain himself until she reached her climax. It took only a few more seconds…

The redhead's body shimmered as she came, dipping her mouth into his shoulder in an unsuccessful attempt to drown out her wails. The strength of her orgasm immediately forced Daniel's from his body. It took longer than usual for them to recover, little after blasts leaving both of their bodies shuddering as they came down from their high.

"Well," she eventually teased, sliding her mouth to his again. "What's that you said about going to your suite…?"

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers