The Strip Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like I said," Lauren told her, pausing each time another announcement came over the McCarran International Airport tannoys. "Kay called me to tell me she'd pulled Rach from the movies, and that she was giving me my chance. She's been fabulous, Grace. I owe her so much."

"Sounds like it," her elder sister responded, glancing out of the corner of her eye at Samuel and his son. They'd told her they were cancelling the celebratory party despite him finishing second. But that was a fabulous achievement in itself, wasn't it? Men could be so competitive!

"When I find out more," Lauren continued, almost shouting now to make herself heard against the background noises at both ends. "I'll call and let you know. Okay?"

"You call tomorrow, anyway," Grace insisted. "I want to hear every day from my baby sister, just to make sure you're safe, understand?"

"Yeah, but don't worry," Lauren laughed. Having Grace look out for her always made her feel good. "And maybe when I'm settled you can fly down and spend a weekend with me? I'll show you around the studio."

Grace giggled at the other end of the line. "Yes, that'll be good, Lauren. I'm sure Samuel'll give me a couple of days off. But it's not just the studio I want to see, just make sure you introduce me to all the young studs…"

***

Despite the Practically Poker celebratory party still going strong, at three in the morning, Daniel decided he'd had enough. The concentration required throughout the day, together with the heady dollops of adrenaline that simmered or peaked with every twist and turn, had him worn out.

Amazingly, the excitement of the final moment had resulted in him forgetting the million-dollar winning bonus payable by his hosts. They'd made great play of it tonight, naturally enough, but Daniel had posed for his last photograph.

He'd give them whatever else they wanted tomorrow, but that was enough of being the centre of attention for tonight.

He glanced across at the two women in his life. Rosie and Holly were in animated conversation, but each had half an eye on the new world champion. It was difficult to keep his eyes from the view of the tanned cleavage on display in their identical tops.

If he did, he'd be the only man in the place with that self-control.

The two women had hurried to Holly's room before the party, deciding that wearing similar outfits would be kinda cool. Holly said she had two that would knock people's eyes out. She was right! The identical tops—Rosie's dark blue and Holly's, naturally, black—complimented the short skirts and ensured that every male at the party had tried it on at some stage of the evening.

"Maybe we should tell them we're lesbians," Rosie had joked.

"I like that idea," Holly said enthusiastically, reaching and and caressing the redhead's soft face. "I haven't been with a woman in far too long…" She batted her long lashes playfully, but Rosie could tell from the spark in the blonde's eyes that she wasn't joking.

That's when the redhead had the idea, bringing heat between her legs. But she simply smiled and turned away. It could wait until later.

The two women had gone on to play their parts over the next hour, flirting with Daniel, flirting with each other, all for the benefit of their audience—of course.

Daniel had done more than his fair share of interviews—and photographs, but the two hot women had been in demand, too. They'd revelled in the moment, so delighted for the modest new world champion, and determined to enjoy the party to its full. This was what life was all about, right?

"God, I'm horny," Rosie eventually confessed, bring a gurgling laugh from her blonde friend.

"You're horny?" Holly responded. "At least you have a man to go to bed with. I've been looking around this motley crew. There aren't many viable possibilities, even for someone who needs to be fucked as much as I do."

"Hey girls, I'm horny, too…"

The women swung around to face the scruffy grey haired guy behind them. Holly blinked. There was something about him that was familiar. Was it the middle parting in his thinning grey hair? Or the patterned bow tie?

"Remember me? Las Vegas News," he grinned, swaying slightly unsteadily on his feet.

The memory came flooding back. This was the man who'd offered to pay Rosie for information on Daniel and Holly. Who'd inadvertently sparked Rosie's reaction after Holly's confession in the washrooms.

"Well, well, well," the redhead snorted, full of anger for a few brief moments. "Look who it is."

"Ah," he nodded, with a self satisfied smug. His gaze found her breasts, then Holly's. "You do remember then," he wheezed, looking back at the redhead with his slightly bloodshot eyes.

Rosie's anger departed as quickly as it had arrived. She was having too good a time to be upset by the past. "I see you have the obligatory glass of red in your hand," she good-naturedly told him, nudging his arm with her elbow.

For a second or two he looked puzzled, and then he caught onto the joke. His bleary eyes stared down at the half full glass. "You're teasing…"

Rosie winked. "Just a little. I seem to remember you enjoy your food and drink. Did you get your story?"

"No," he confessed, swaying again as he shook his head. He glanced across at Holly, then leant to whisper into the redhead's ear. "Seems there was nothing to it. Still, no harm done, eh?"

"Nah," Rosie said, laughing at the absurdity of the remark. If he only knew! "No harm done. Enjoy your evening."

Taking hold of Holly's arm, she left the swaying reporter and headed the two of them across to where Daniel was standing with a couple of Practically Poker executives. Time to rescue her boyfriend.

"Who was that?" Holly asked as they walked arm in arm across the room.

"You're horny," Rosie replied, with a mischievous glint in her sparkling, green eyes. "And he's horny. That's your date for tonight."

She threw her copper locks back and let out that delicious laugh of hers.

***

"Oh… my… God!" Grace cried as Samuel's cock drilled into her ass. She'd had some experiences since arriving in Vegas, but nothing had prepared her for this. Her body convulsed with a mixture of pain and delight.

They'd eaten late, and drank more than they should. Samuel's failure to take the greatest poker prize was weighing heavily on his mind. The fact he'd lost to Daniel, Grace's ex-boyfriend, only seemed to make it worse.

Adding to his fury was the fact that Lauren had departed for LA. He and his son wanted to sample the two sisters again tonight. In her absence, Grace would have to satisfy both men. The thought sent shivers through her.

The businessman had never treated her so roughly, but she found she'd loved it. He and Joshua had been using her as their sex toy for the last hour and her rolling orgasms had just kept coming. When Samuel told her he was going to fuck her ass, just the thought alone provided her biggest yet.

Despite the—hopefully temporary—damage to her career, the brunette found that more and more she loved these new experiences. Tonight, she'd never felt so used. Never felt so dirty. Was this what Lauren would be doing on camera in LA? Maybe she should have gone with her?

Two porn star sisters, now there was a thought…

As Joshua swayed his body in front of her, she grabbed his cock, feeding the black rod into her mouth. The thought that she was servicing two black men, front and back, brought her to yet another orgasm. How many was that?

Samuel grabbed her silken, brown locks, yanking her head upwards. She almost choked with the sudden movement, but held the base of Joshua's shaft with her hand and dragged him between her lips again. Another hard yank told her to do what she was told. Obediently, she let go of the young cock.

Somehow, Joshua was beginning to slide underneath her, on his back. What the fuck? Samuel had his hands under her body, helping raise her upwards while keeping his long cock firmly embedded in her ass.

It was only then that she realised what the two men had in mind. Oh fuck!

"That's my little angel," Samuel growled into her ear. "Want father and son at the same time?"

When Joshua lined his cock up with her wet pussy and Samuel manoeuvred her down onto his son, she felt another orgasm burst through her, drenching the black cock that was sliding upwards inside her. Blackness whirled around the insides of her mind at the thought of such raw, unadulterated fucking.

It was just as well she didn't need to do anything, other than accommodate the two men. The father and son duo quickly found their rhythm.

The darkness kept whirling and her pleasure kept increasing.

She tried to breathe through her mouth—had to breathe through her mouth! Short, sharp gasps, as her body adjusted. There were grunts; there were groans. Someone was shouting out, a hot wetness firing into her. Into her ass? Her pussy? It was impossible to tell.

All that went through her mind as she lost consciousness was that she never wanted the Smiths to stop…

***

"There you are," Rosie said cheerily, as Daniel met the two women's gaze over the shoulders of the two Practically Poker Execs. His eyes cried out to be rescued. "We're heading back to our rooms," she smiled at the two men. "I hope you'll excuse us, gentlemen?"

The Executive gazes seemed undecided as to which deep cleavage should be receiving their attention, rotating between the blonde and redhead as the two women each took one of Daniel's arms and headed for the door.

"Thanks, ladies," he grinned, planting a lazy kiss on each of their cheeks. "I'm bushed."

"Not too bushed, I hope," Rosie murmured, running a hand across his hard butt. There was that mischievous glint in her eyes again; the one that meant trouble.

"Before you two get started," Holly gave a throaty growl. "I have a request."

"Oh, yes," Daniel replied, feeling his cock responding to Rosie's stroking hand on his ass. "What's that?"

"Could I have your autograph later," the blonde chuckled.

"Yeah," Rosie laughed, her fingers nipping his taut flesh. "I want one, too."

Daniel casually shrugged as he chortled, "Ladies, ladies… I'm afraid you'll have to get in line. I'm famous now, and it's a long line…"

The three of them giggled like schoolchildren as they continued on towards their suites. "My hero," Rosie laughed, leaning into the Englishman.

"It was nothing," Daniel joked.

The redhead's eyes flashed as her earlier thought returned. "And my heroine, too," she smiled at Holly. "Helping Daniel and I to get back together."

"Now that," Holly grinned back, "was even more difficult than trying to win the Main Event. Maybe I failed with one, but I succeeded at the other."

"And I'm grateful, too, Holly," Daniel responded, pulling to a halt outside of his suite and pulling the blonde into a warm hug.

Rosie watched the two of them together. This could be perfect. Holly would definitely be up for it, instinct told her that. But would Daniel?

"How grateful?" she asked, slipping the key card into her suite's lock, then swinging around to face the hugging friends. "C'mon, how grateful?"

Daniel's boyish face was a mixture of puzzlement as he pulled away from Holly, and… anticipation? Was her meaning beginning to sink in? As sexy as he was, he could be very naïve at times.

"I don't understand," his faltering voice said, his head swinging from Rosie to Holly and back again.

"Holly brought us back together," she casually said, pushing the door to the suite wide open as she spoke. "She somehow got Big Eddie to put a lot of money in my bank account… and she's as horny as I am. I'm saying it's been a really special day, let's make it a really special night."

Daniel's mouth dropped open. This wasn't true! Couldn't be true? He wasn't hearing this! Was Rosie actually suggesting…

His cock lurched to immediate attention. He couldn't think straight. He should have been appalled but his previously tired mind was doing somersaults in anticipation of what could lay in store.

"Rosie," Holly slowly drawled, feeling the excitement beginning to build in her own loins. She wanted this… God, she wanted this, but could the couple's relationship stand up to what the redhead was suggesting? "Are you sure?"

"I'm just offering it as a suggestion," the redhead murmured, her mischievous eyes darting demurely between the blonde and her boyfriend.

"A suggestion?" Daniel blurted, his heart beating so hard that the two women must have been able to hear it.

"I'm not saying we should set up home together," Rosie grinned, "just that this might be a wonderful end what might be our last night in Vegas together And it's a way to prove to Daniel that my jealous feelings towards the two of you have gone forever."

Daniel glanced sideways at Holly. The blonde assassin returned the look. I'm okay with it, but this is up to you, her eyes were telling him.

Rosie was halfway through the door to the suite. "But," she said over her shoulder as she flicked on the light, "It's your decision, not mine…"

***

The stewardess refilled the three women's glasses with bubbly before swinging her hips back up the aisle of the plane. Having only three travellers in first class made it an easy flight for her tonight.

"Cheers, darlings," Kay toasted, holding her champagne flute up and clinking it against her two soon-to-be stars. "Here's to the future."

Carly and Lauren obediently clinked glasses. "To us," the spiky haired woman smiled. "For putting our bodies on the line for the good of mankind."

"Good of mankind?" laughed Lauren. Seeing the spiky haired woman without her mask had only enhanced her anticipation of what was to come. She had the most amazingly expressive soft, hazel eyes. What they usually expressed was lust!

"Sure," the sexy, young brunette grinned, somehow draining her glass in one go. "Just think how much the work rate of the average male increases after they've masturbated the night before. What do you English say, had a good wank? Hell, in your country, they'd make you a Dame for what you're about to do, wouldn't they?"

"I'm not so sure about that," Lauren answered, throwing her head back and laughing out loud. She liked this girl. "But it's a great idea, Carly."

"And while we're on the subject of ideas," Kay interrupted, waving the stewardess over for another refill. "You'll have to think of what you're going to call yourselves."

Carly and Lauren glanced at one another. "Call ourselves?" the blonde asked.

"Of course," the Agency Head confirmed. "Your screen names. Something exotic. Have you ever heard of a bland sounding porn Queen? Choose carefully, girls, getting the right name could make all the difference…"

"I know," Carly laughed, holding her glass out while the stewardess topped it almost to the brim. "Fifi and Lola, that's us. You come up with the surnames, honey," she murmured to Lauren. "But from now on, you're Fifi to the wanking world."

Lauren collapsed in almost hysterical laughter. The wonderful company, the heady champagne, and the anticipation of what lay ahead all combined like a powerful aphrodisiac finding its way into her veins. Roll on tomorrow!

***

Daniel stood opposite the two women like a deer-caught-in-headlights. His lips curled up at the ends in embarrassment, wondering what to say, what to do. He'd followed Rosie into the room, as had Holly. That was as far as his thoughts took him. What now?

Rosie helped him out by tugging her top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her large, freckled tits bounced as they were freed. She stood proudly, hands on hips, before unzipping and shimmying out of her skirt. When her black boy shorts hit the floor, she was as naked as the day she was born. Only sexier.

"Well?" she asked with a giggle.

"Perfect," he mumbled.

The beautiful redhead smiled, licking her tongue across her red lips. "Good answer, Daniel. Should we get Holly undressed, too? What d'you think?"

The Englishman didn't answer. He didn't need to. Holly crossed over to Rosie, her hips swaying with exaggerated sensuality. She pulled off her top and unfastened her skirt before she reached the redhead. With Daniel's eyes fixed on her, she hooked her thumbs into her thong, pulling them over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs. With a smile, she turned her eyes on Rosie, just to her right, and curled her fingers around the girl's neck.

They posed, knowing what it was doing to Daniel. Holly laughed as she shook out her wavy, blonde locks behind her.

"Two out of three," Rosie murmured as both naked girls focused on the only clothed person in the room.

"Are you sure?" he asked one last time, standing there dumbstruck. These two were goddesses and they knew it.

"I'm sure," Rosie teased with the girl of her lips. To demonstrate, she turned slightly into Holly. Reaching up to touch the blonde's neck—mirroring the same, gentle caress Holly was giving her—she pulled the attractive poker player into a soft, feminine kiss. She felt her breasts catch on Holly's, the woman's flesh hot to the touch, and pushed her tongue into her mouth.

At last, Rosie pulled away—not because she wanted to stop, but because she knew there would be a lot more of that later. Walking across the carpeted floor towards her stunned boyfriend, she slipped her hands around his neck and pulled him in for his own soft kiss. Running her mouth up to his ear, she whispered, "This is for you, Daniel, one night only. But we'll stop right now if it's too much. Just say."

He took a large gulp of air as she took his head in her hands and looked into his brown eyes. Her arousal was evident, but so were the feelings she had for him. This wasn't going to damage their relationship, they loved one another too much.

"Yes," he hoarsely answered. "Yes… I want this."

Rosie gently kissed him again. "It's my gift," she told him, beginning to unbutton his shirt. As her fingers slid across his hard chest, he felt another pair of hands working on his jeans. Holly's. In seconds, she had them down by his ankles, along with his boxers.

"This is mine and only mine," Rosie told them both, running the back of her fingernails up and down his naked girth. She was establishing the ground rules at the outset. "Anything else goes…"

Taking Daniel's hand, she led him to the couch. It seemed the bedroom was for later. Pushing him down onto the soft cushions, the redhead planted her left foot firmly on the floor and raised the other across his body. The silky wetness of her glistening pussy made a wet trail on his flesh as she rubbed her bare folds across torso on her way to his face.

Up on one leg in a partial squat, partial stand, she lowered herself to his waiting mouth, stopping a few centimetres short.

It was as if she was giving him a choice. The Englishman made it instantly, craning his neck upwards so he could run his tongue across her wickedly smooth sex.

"Oh, yes!" she softly hissed, loving his acquiescence.

She pushed herself down onto his lips, her hands sneaking to the back of his head. Daniel curled his arms under her thighs, caressing the taut swell of her ass as his mouth and tongue eagerly went to work.

Her muscles flexed as she began to rub herself across his face.

"Fuck, baby, so good!" she groaned, raising one hand to pull her hair onto the top of her head as she felt his tongue curl inside her.

Even as he sucked, Daniel wondered what Holly was doing. The hand that circled his hard erection gave him an instant answer. The blonde's mouth followed, swallowing him whole. It seemed it was her pussy that was out of bounds, not her mouth.