The Strip Club Diaries

Story Info
Gentlemen's club owner keeps a journal on his experiences.
1.5k words
4.15
29.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 21,

It’s cold as hell outside. I should be working the books or helping to prepare the club for tonight, but that’s what I hire a staff for, right? At this moment, I got an urge to write stuff down and until the moment passes, I’m going to follow inspiration.

My name is Julian Brackens II (not junior!). I’m 28 years old and the primary co-owner ofThe G Spot, the hottest strip club in the Big Apple for many years running. If the terminology throws you (such as my name and my title, Primary Co-Owner), I can explain that. My father is the legendary Julian Brackens the first (all his real name) and he’s the mastermind behind The G Spot. He also named put the ‘II’ in my name (instead of Junior). He wanted his son to have his own identity. Anyway, in his heyday, my father was a player. A cool, pimp-kinda dude. He’s a born leader and most importantly, my father had avery easy way with the ladies. Even today as a home-ridden old guy in poor health, he’s still running things in the big city. People who know him (or of him) well call my father “Chocolate Daddy Slim.” Julian Brackens the first was also a visionary as well, and when he created this club back in the early seventies, he insisted on two things: A First Class experience for its customers and beautiful, quality exotic dancers from all over the world. Those standards above them all is why The G Spot as well known as my father.

Although my father has been with more women than the late great, ‘had-sex-with-over 10,000 women’ Wilt Chamberlain, he only had two children: Me and my seventeen-year-old little sister, Juliet. And of all his passions, his children are his greatest and supreme passion. We’ve never wanted for anything in our lives. Being his only son, I am his best friend and protégé. While in my senior year in college, on my 21st birthday, I was named Joint Executor of all Brackens Holdings and Primary Co-Owner of The G Spot by my father. We look alike (and that means we stop women in their tracks with our handsome good looks!) and after all these years, I am very much like my dad was during his prime. I’ve earned my own respect and command it at all times from everyone. I confidently handle all the family’s businesses, and frankly, I am a sex monster! I fuck all the time! I can always seduce and bed the ladies pretty much without trying. It’s an art I mastered from pops. I’m living the fantasy life of any man. It’s a sweet deal all around. What happened earlier today is a perfect example of what I’m about.

As Primary Co-Owner of The G Spot, I take a very active role in the successful operation of the place. For instance, all the dancing talent is evaluated and ultimately approved by me. On a daily basis, there’s some lovely lady that wants to become a G spot lady and they all audition for me all some point before they’re hired. Don’t get me wrong, I trust my staff to pick the talent for the club, but I like to make the dancers sweat a little under the gaze of the big boss. Plus, it’s a great opportunity for my favorite pastime, sex! So this fine young black lady from the south stopped by to dance for me. Her name was Brenda. Sweet ass, juicy tits as well as the touch of feisty attitude and confidence I like in my dancers. From the moment Brenda walked into my lavish, private office and saw me, she was dying to impress me beyond her dancing ability. I offered her a seat and chatted her up a bit:

“From the south, are you?”

“Uh huh.”

“Where exactly?”

“Hotlanta!” She said with pride, folding her silky chocolate thighs for show.

“Oh yeah? So did you dance down in Atlanta?” I asked. Friendly, but businesslike, of course.

“Of course. Gold Club, Nikki’s, Cheetah.”

“Oh, it sounds like you’ll fit in quite nice at The G Spot, love. I like ladies accustomed to a quality strip joint dancing for me.”

“For you?” There it was—the sass in her character. I wanted to see how’d she answer the question.

“I own the place and I choose the ladies that dance here. Therefore, I own it all.” I told her without hesitation. She struck me as a sharp, intelligent lady, but I wanted to test her out. Push her buttons.

“Well Mr. Brackens—“

“Julian.”

“Well Julian,” she addressed me with that southern twang, “you’ll never own me because I’m no one’s property but my own.”

I smiled. It was a good answer. And the indignation inside that southern voice made my dick stir inside my pants.

“Okay. So your name is Brenda, but what do they call you?”

“Chocolate Peaches.”

“How did you get that name, sweetheart?” She didn’t say a word. Instead, she stood up, turned around and lifted the little bit of skirt she was wearing to reveal her baby smooth bare ass to me. The stage name didn’t need further explanation.

“You’re in New York now, and it’s cold outside, Georgia Peach.

Some underwear could keep everything warm.”

Chocolate Peaches left her skirt over her ass and turned to face me.

“I don’t wear underwear, Julian.” She informed me. Then she started rubbing her pussy in circles for me. “And I like this cold New York air because my kitty is always hot.”

“Dance for me.”

And dance she did! Chocolate Peaches was on my desk, then in my lap before I could blink. The audition had begun and she was determined to get the job. Brenda came out of her clothes while dry-humping my crotch. She ran her hands under my shirt to touch my chest. I leaned back in my chair and let her take control. Chocolate Peaches went after my belt and brought my pants down over my thighs. Her succulent breasts caressed my face as she pumped her wet naked pussy up and down on my stiffening cock. I thoughtthis lady is hired, but no need to tell her too soon in case she thought otherwise. When Brenda looked down at me, her nipples stood out hard and erect like Hershey kisses. The opportunity was too great to pass up for the sex animal in me. I held her left breast in my large hand and sucked on that nipple until in melted in my mouth. I did the same thing to the other.

That was all it took to stop Brenda from dancing on me to sucking on me. She put her tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard. This was part of what she wanted the moment she walked into my office.

Off came my shirt, and after many kisses down my bare chest, she was on her knees with my thick, hard dick in her mouth. And Brenda delivered that blowjob the way I imagine a southerner would cook up a batch of cobbler: Slow, hot, wet, sticky and juicy. Brenda hummed on my balls and slurped my head to a size I don’t think I ever it at before. She was good stuff down there!

I brought Brenda off her knees and bent her prone to my desk. I crouched down to get level with her wet vagina and slid myself up and in.

She twitched a little when I pushed inside slow and deep, but in no time we were bumping uglies and that sweet backside was slapping against my crotch with every thrust, making one of the sweetest sounds in the world. It was good to me. Some of the best trim I ever had. And it was quite good to Brenda as well. She especially enjoyed the way I held her with one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder. She gyrated her firm, perfect ass like a dance move when held her long black hair in my hand as I fucked her over my desk. And when I took those plump breasts into my hands and squeezed them, she let out the sweetest sounds of pleasure as if she had her favorite ice cream flavor melting over her tastebuds.

I won’t lie to you. It was one of my quickest sexual interludes because Brenda was something else and out of this world. That booty put a hurting on me, and feeling her pussy juice drip down off my balls and onto my hardwood floor was too good to hold back from. I pulled out just in time to hear her grunt hard like a man, buck from the oncoming rush of her orgasm, and spill her wetness all over my desk. I sprayed my pent-up load all over her back and watched it trickle down inside the spinal crevice just above her amazing ass.

I escorted her to my personal shower (I’ve spared no expense to my personal workspace) and we cleaned up together. I toweled both of us off and we got dressed. I called the car service to take her home and kissed The G Spot’s newest exotic dancing sensation, Chocolate Peaches. A woman as delicious as she sounds.

Believe me!