The Striper Made Me Do It

Story Info
Couldn't help myself after seeing her move.
760 words
3.74
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was my very first night at a strip club. The girls were not very impressive and I was getting ready to leave with the guy who had brought me when suddenly the music became more up beat and SHE came on stage. She wasn't like the other girls this woman could move. And her body was perfect. I watched her as she went through her routines. My excitement growing with each song ....God! I couldn't wait to see all of her gorgeous body. She had these perky little breasts with hard little pink nipples just begging to be sucked and legs that went on and on finally stopping at her neatly trimmed pussy. Unlike the other girls she had shaved her hair into a rectangle around the lips.

She started moving and I just had to sit there and watch I finally understood why men come to these places and just sit there all gaga over some girl that they probably have no chance with unless they were paying. I was willing t o pay just to go down on her even if she wasn't into bi-sex. After she did her little number my date paid her to give him a private dance. I didn't want one for myself. I was just to aroused if she came close enough to me I was sure that she would be able to smell the juice from my cunt. As it was just seeing her in action close up had me playing with myself under the table.

After her dance I told my date that we had to leave right away. He wanted to stay. Men who argue with me when I am horny rarely ever win. So to let him know why I wanted to leave so bad I simply passed my fingers which I had been using on myself under his nose. Once he smelt my cum on them he got up pretty fast. To get to where we had parked we needed to walk a few blocks. I was too horny for that I needed immediate satisfaction.

The strip club is between to buildings there's just enough room on one side for two people to walk down. You can guess what happened then. I dragged my date into the alley way no one could see us the alley doesn't lead anywhere so no one would have any reason to come down it. When we got to about the middle of the alley I pushed my date against the wall and got down on my knees. If I couldn't have the stripper's pussy beneath my mouth his cock would have to replace it.

I love giving head. I really really love having a nice hard cut cock in my mouth. I don't know which the bigger turn is on for me, giving head or getting fucked. Any way I went down on him for a good ten minutes I couldn't get enough. Finally my pussy was just throbbing too much. I needed it filled right away with something thick and hard .did I mention that my date is a solid 9" long and about three inches thick. It's a monster.

I stood up faced the wall and bent over. I never wear panties so all he had to do was hike my skirt up and shove himself in. normally I need extra lube when I am with him but I was just so turned on and wet that he slipped right in. I was in the best position to be fucked HARD and fast the way I like it. He started driving in to me. Every time he pulled out and thrusted back in I would gasp. I mean all the air was being forced from my body by his monster cock it hurt a bit but aahhh the pleasure.

In no time at all I was coming. Then I wanted him in my mouth again. I have really huge tits and they are very sensitive .I pushed him back up against the wall and placed his cock between my tits he grab hold of my tits keeping them wrapped around his cock and slowly started pumping away while I sucked on his nice fat knob. He was squeezing my tits which had me coming again in no time. This time he came too. Well after a brief breather we made our way back to the car then to his place where we fucked all night. The next day it hurt to sit down but what a fucking night.