The Strippers Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
A stripper's tale.
2.2k words
4.28
15.8k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers

Stripper. Escort. Information broker. What do these jobs have in common? They're mine. How did I get them? Well, for safety purposes, let's just say my name is Diamond and this is my story.

Growing up was tough as it is with everyone, but growing up with a poor drunk father and a mom who took his crap day in and day out, well, I knew what I didn't want my life to be when I grew up. Poor, powerless and dominated.

Dad wasn't abusive physically, but his words hurt mom and she just took it. Ever the submissive. He never yelled at me, his only child, but the way he treated mom hurt me more than it seemed to ever hurt her.

The only times I remember them loving each other was at night when I was asleep or so they thought. Thin walls left little to the imagination. I could hear dad telling her to do things to him that I didn't understand till I was a teenager. That just made it weirder. The moans and groans mixed with the banging against the wall gave me really awkward sexual fantasies.

I couldn't help but to picture what was going on. The things I dreamed at night gave me nightmares as often as it gave me wet dreams. Sometimes I'd pleasure myself to sleep dreaming of how I wanted to dominate a man as my father dominated my mother. I promised myself I wouldn't be submissive ever to any man. As often as dad was drunk, he never seemed to suffer from whiskey dick. Every fucking night it felt like they went at it.

Maybe he had a big dick and that's why she put up with him. Or maybe he was really good in bed. She was a screamer, unfortunately for my ears. Maybe she just wanted to be dominated or maybe it's part of her religion to be submissive. Maybe all or none. Why the fuck do I care?

Anyways, the point is sex, money and power are all that I wanted. Sex for pleasure. Money to get what I want and power to dominate any man. Good thing we lived in the slums near DC. There is plenty of all of it to go around in the capital.

I wasn't popular in high school, but I was pretty so all the boys wanted me. I wouldn't put out easily so I learned very early on how to defend myself. That's the one thing dad did teach me. A football player tried to have his way with me in his dads sports car. He just wanted a bj. I would've too if he didn't try to force me. So I taught him the definition of black and blue balls with my mouth. Nobody fucked with me again. I wanted sex, but on my terms. So I ended up watching a ton of porn on the old computer I had in my room mainly to counter the noise from mom and dad. I'd imagine what it'd be like to dominate a man like in the videos while I pleasured myself. I didn't want just any boy from school so I waited till I graduated and started working.

I worked as soon as I was 16 and by 18 I moved out and got my own place. My first sexual experience happened at one of my first crappy jobs when I was 18. I wanted a raise and my boss wanted what every man wants. He was good looking enough. Tall, salt and pepper hair with a still hard enough body. I got a taste of power, my raise and he got what he wanted.

I could see the outline in his dockers and I walked as seductively as I could toward him in his office. It felt like a porno I once saw. No windows and the door was closed. He was visibly nervous standing by his desk, talking about my raise, a bead of sweat dripping off his forehead. My fingers stroked his hardness. My eyes stared into his. He froze. That's when I knew I had power. He was mine. I remembered all those nights of listening to dad telling mom what to do and now it was my turn.

My hands pulled down his pants as he gasped, biting his lips, holding onto the desk white knuckled. No words. Just muffled sounds so not to alert the employees. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his hairy, muscled chest down till I was on my knees. I twisted his nipples as he moaned for me. It was intoxicating. The bulge in his boxers grew a wet spot. I mouthed it as I looked up. His hands tried to hold me, but I shook my head "no" and put them back on his desk. I'm in control.

Pants and now boxers hit the floor. A stiff dick in my face, I wait as he trembles before I kiss it. He growls as I kiss it tip to base. Gently stroking him while I sucked him, only knowing what to do from watching porn. It didn't take long before he finished and I choked on his sperm, spitting it out on his floor, not knowing what to expect. I wanted to swallow it, but I couldn't control it. He collapsed in his chair and handed me tissue to clean myself up. I left his office feeling very powerful.

My first time was in the back seat of this cute guys car I worked with in a park at night. It was him who suggested that I should become a stripper. He was so hot! Dark hair, blue eyes, short, but built like a tank and he packed a big gun.

We were to go for dinner, except dinner ended up being us. I sucked him dry and he ate me raw. I started to play with his cock driving through the park so he immediately pulls over by this secluded spot. A romantic lake at sunset and nobody in sight. He tried pushing me down, I stopped him, must be a guy thing. I know what I'm doing.

Licking his enormous cock up and down, balls in my hand, squeezing gently as he moans and groans. I love to watch him as he tenses up , eyes closed in ecstasy. I wanted to take my time, enjoy it, but as before with my boss, he cums in minutes. This time I held it in my mouth, sucking him until he went soft. I couldn't stand it any longer so I rolled down the window and spit it out. He didn't care, he was too busy telling me how good it was and what he wanted to do to me.

Again, I felt the power. I kissed him as I took off his clothes. I wonder if any of his cum is on my lips as we kiss. Then I know there is by the way he tried to pull away. Not this time sweety. I hold him a bit longer to show him who's boss. His face looked a little bitter and I just grinned. It didn't stop him for long as he tried to remove my clothes, but I wasn't letting him. He was naked sitting there like a good boy. Slowly, I lifted off my shirt as I straddled him. I can feel is long dick pressing against my pussy. I want it so bad, but I can't let him know that. My large tits taunt him. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into them. Sloppily he kisses them as I quickly remove my bra. My nipples could've poked out an eye and all I could think about was how intoxicating it was. This is how dad must have felt. The power. The dominating control.

Sucking each of my nipples like life was in them made me moan loudly. I was soaking wet with excitement. Seductively, I sat back in my seat to remove my jeans and panties slowly just to tease him and listen to him beg as I pushed him back. My legs spread, my bare pussy glistening, my finger motioned him here and he obeyed. Yes. His tongue lapped up and down my wet cunt and I shivered. He ate me for what felt like forever. I was in heaven. I moaned and screamed loudly as my hands held him in place until I orgasmed for the first time from someone else. God this is good. I felt tingles all over my body. I want more now!

His face was covered in me, he grinned and I lifted him up to kiss. I could taste myself. It wasn't that bad. Kinda sweet really. Our arms groped each other frantically. Nails scraping his back. His hands groping my tits, nipples being pulled. Fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. I gasped into his mouth, almost losing control of the situation until I found him hard again. He's not going to have his way with me. I let go and told him two words. Condom and backseat.

Fumbling in his glove compartment he found one, ripped it open. I took it from him and put it in my mouth just like in the movies, pushed him back and slid it all the way on. He screamed fuck! Eyeing the back, he looked at me to go first, I shook my head. He knows who's in control so he crawled back and I smacked his fine ass.

I let him lay there a moment just watching his muscles tense up. Damn is he sexy! I crawl on top, arms holding me up above him, my hair in his face, tits against has chest, his rock hard cock an inch away from what he needs. I grab it and sit on it,feeling it penetrate my very soul, gasping, eyes closed until I'm filled with him completely. I hold his hands in mine and open my eyes, biting my lower lip moaning. He is moaning even more, head tilted back, eyes closed, mouth opened and I love it! I want it to last forever and it certainly felt like it.

Slamming up and down on him as hard as I could, I orgasm repeatedly, moaning loudly, scratching his chest. His hands touch me everywhere. His lips kiss me everywhere. Kissing, sucking, smacking and hair pulling. Oh my! Then, I feel like I gotta pee I giggle to him and he shouts yes! You're going to squirt. I've watched videos of it, but never experienced it before. He lifts me up and down harder and faster. Fuck can he last I think. How long have we been going at it? I scream fuck repeatedly and start to shake. He's holding me tight, muscles tensed up from trying to hold back his cum until I squirt. A feeling so intense grips me and I let it go in a yell. Fluid squirts all over him and his seat. I don't stop bouncing till he explodes. Then, in a heap of sweating flesh, I fall into his arms. Panting and gasping for air, we kiss softly. He is glowing beautifully.

We lay there for a while in silence until I gain enough strength to get back up front and put my clothes back on. He follows suit and we drove back to my place in silence. We ordered pizza and watched tv. I could see his anticipation so I made him wait. By then it was late and I beckoned him into my room. I made him sit on the bed naked and watch me strip tease.

I danced as sensually as I could. First my shirt way cast away. Next, I bent over, looking back, rocking my hips side to side, jeans going lower and lower. I kicked them to the side. I danced more, teasing him without touching him. He was rock hard and not just his body. My bra was off one shoulder then the next. He was enthralled. I bent forward and with my hand behind his head, I swayed my tits into his face. His open mouth trying to suck them. I turned back, legs spread, bent down looking between them and I thought, as I pulled off my panties, that he might just cum himself right there. I mean it was almost purple and ready to explode. I stood back up, a hand on each butt cheek and I winked at him.

On your knees I commanded as I faced him, the dance stopped. Grabbing a handful of hair I thrust my hips into his waiting mouth. He ate me like a starved wolf. Pulling him off , I said condom and he got one on lightning quick. I layed on my back and told him to pin my legs back and he rammed me with enough force to take my breath away. We kissed and he sucked my nipples. I was in control of every position. Ass up, head down I told him to smack my ass and grab my hair. I orgasmed only once before he came so hard I could feel him shaking. I held him inside me just loving the feeling.

After my first experience I knew what I wanted to do for a living. Stripping for money and sex for fun. It's DC! Bureaucrats galore with money. In no time I got my first strip club gig. What a dump.

schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers