The Strippers Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
A stripper's tale.
5.3k words
4.45
11.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers

Now that you've read about my life so far, what do you think? That's too fucking bad cause there are many more tales about money, power and let us not forget about sex. Oh, the sex! Carnal knowledge of another is so sweet, seductive, intoxicating and powerful. Mmmm! I can almost taste it. Can you?

Back to the story of me: Diamond. Where was I? That's right, my first strip club gig. What a shit hole! Remember that hot guy I told you about, the one I worked with? He thought I should try stripping. So, this place he goes to is where I apply to and find work. It is located deep in the hood, so the cliental aren't exactly gentlemanly. The owner is a sleaze, but he made sure us girls where never harmed. The bouncers are big boys, in every sense of the word. Not the brightest, but they do their job well and we do show our appreciation from time to time.

The hot guy I just had sex with for my first time takes me afterwards to this strip club. We talked after sex about how he thinks I should strip. Me with my hormones sky high agrees. I'm sexually charged to the max right now and feel like I can take on the world. We walk inside to see the owner so I can apply.

Not knowing what to expect, but not with very high hopes, helped me to brace myself for what I saw. A small stage with two poles on either end. A cat walk in the middle with rickety chairs and tables on either side. As I walked in, I saw the short bar on the right with a skimpy dressed barmaid/stripper . The "dj" booth is to the left of the stage. A bouncer at the door and one near the stage to keep the rift raft in line. The floor is a beige dirty color and the walls are plain white mixed with cracks and dirt.

Watching a dancer do her thing made me realize I didn't have to be that good. Men just flung their money at her. Call me a bitch, but I know I look better and dance better than her, even without experience. I'll rule this hole and I did too and the other girls hated me. So what's new?

We see the owner in his room in the back of the place. My guy tells him I'm looking for work. The owner was at the time middle age, balding with a comb over, wearing a thrift store suit. He smelled of cheap cigars and even cheaper cologne. Other than that, he was ok. His office is cramped. A desk, chair, phone and pics on the wall of all his girls over the years.

"You want a job?" His scratchy voice asks. "Dance." I look at my guy and back at him in wonder.

"No music?" I inquire. But I know the rhythm is in your body and your confidence is your power. There's a radio on his desk and as I walk as seductively as I can towards him, hips swaying, I bend over at the waist with my loose shirt hanging low, exposing my tits, I turn it on. I smile , catching him staring at me and smile back, blowing him a kiss. He lets out chuckle. I got this job already.

The rock music is as loud as it can be from such an old radio. I toss my shirt in his face and bend forward shaking my tits in my lacey red bra. I Lift up my left leg onto his shoulder to take off my heels, leaning close to his ear, so I can blow into it. My short shorts barely cover me. With one shoe off, I do the same with my right leg. This time I moan into his ear. With my red high heels off and my right leg still on him, I wrap my arms behind his head , pushing him in between my legs. He rubs his face in it. I swing my leg off, turn around, grab each strap of my red g-string, look back, wink and shake my hips.

Another song comes on so I work it quicker. I bend forward, sliding off my shorts side to side, rocking my hips as I go. They hit the floor and I step out of them, spreading my legs, grabbing my ankles, I look upside down at him, noticing him fully erect. I sit on his lap and grind him while my hands remove my bra that I drop to the floor. I moan and groan all the time I dance to simulate his sexual desires. I do it not just for him, but for my own. Loving it all! It's a rush being in control like this.

To finish him off along with the song, I turn around on him, hold his head in my arms, lips dangerously close, push his face into my tits and tell him to motorboat me. He obeys and I laugh at how it tickles. I drop a hand into his lap and I feel his dick through his jeans and stroke it. He squirms in protest, but I rub faster and he closes his eyes moaning. It's not too long before cum stains his pants. The dance excites me more than I expected. God, I need to fuck.

"Fuck!" He yells as I get off him. "Damn it girl! You aren't supposed to do that, but shit that was hot. I can't tell you to do that here, but I can't stop you either. So, just be careful out there ok. Those guys can be rowdy."

I feel happy, excited, both physically and sexually and powerful too. I've heard you never work if you do what you love. Sex, power and money. This is it for me. Not this place, but I know there has to be better places for me to work. Maybe start my own place one day. "So I got the job then?" I excitedly ask.

"Yes, now go work tonight if you want. Remember I get 30 percent of your earnings. Now get out so I can clean myself up." He waves his hands dismissively. I get dressed quickly and leave, but not before kissing his cheek. He smiles and shakes his head. "And remember, there's no sex in the champagne room. At least it's not condoned by the establishment." That's the loophole. We tell the bouncer to turn a blind eye if we think the guy is hot or loaded with cash and maybe give him a little bit too. Money, sex or both. It doesn't happen often , but it still does happen.

I grab my guy by his shirt, pull him up, tell him thanks and grab his huge cock through his jeans, telling him my last dance is for him. He watches me all night dance and I dance for him too and he even tips me well. It felt odd at first, but I really started to love it after the first few dances. Even the assholes I didn't mind as long as they tipped well and there are plenty of them. I love the dirty smell of money and the sex and the power over it all the girls here have. It's very intoxicating.

So sit back as I tell the tale of my first night stripping. Are you ready? You sure? I tease you, but I'll make it worth your time.

Ok, so get dressed and walk out his office thinking, what am I doing? Then, it hits me. Confidence. I got this. No problem. How hard can it be right?

Inspiration strikes and I pull off my shirt, drop it on the first guys head and climb up on stage. The two girls on the poles just freeze. The dj just stares at me so I tell him my name: Diamond. He introduces me and I just let loose and have fun.

I kick off both my shoes on stage, turn around with my back to my audience and shake off my shorts. I try to shake my ass like in the videos, hoping it works. It must because I hear whistling and jeers. It feeds my ego. I smack my ass hard and moan loudly, driving the men wild. I walk purposely to one of the now deserted poles. The other girls must have walked off. Probably pissed off, but whatver. I'm here to make money, have sex with a hot guy or two of my choosing and dominate the men here. This is my strip club now. At least until I work my way up to a nice one in the heart of D.C. where the real power is.

I've no idea how to work the pole, but my confidence makes up for it. I rub my ass up and down on it. Turning around to remove my bra and wrap my tits around it. I lick it too with much regret later. Fucking disgusting, but the men cheer me on. Money is all over the floor for me. Me! I swing around the pole, one leg wrapped around and I fall on my ass. Quickly, I recover from my embarrassment and crawl and roll in the money like I meant it. That's when I catch my first prey. A low level looking bureaucrat near the stage and he's not bad looking either. He I may try out. I grab him by the tie and whisper in his ear to take me into the champagne room.

With no idea where that even is I pick up my money and my clothes and the bouncer near the stage escorts me back to a dressing room. He laughs and says nice debut Diamond is it? I smile and kiss him on the cheek. He's kinda cute. A little heavy and dimwitted looking, but he's got a baby face. Bald and blue eyes with big arms and I just might find out what else is big in time. He says his name is Big Bill. I thank him once more and ask where the champagne room is. He tells me where it is located and that he'll watch over me there too. Promises me no harm will come to me. I smack his ass and he jumps from it. So I leave the room.

Walking back out I see some of the other girls glaring at me. Then, an older man calls me over for a dance. I dance for him and a few other customers, filling up my g-string with dollars, before the bureaucrat calls me over.

He boasts about his D.C. job and I listen and take it all in. I have a good memory. When I stop he asks that I go with him into the champagne room for some extra fun. I pull him by the tie into the room where big Bill watches over me. He drinks quite a bit and talks about who he works for. Some supposed big whig or something like that.

At first I think he's just some dumb asshole bragging about his job, but I listen to him all the same in feigned excitement. He tips me quite a lot of money. I kiss him on his cheek and thank him. Of course that just leads him on just as I wanted to.

He has the drunken audacity to ask what an extra hundred could get him. Big Bill hears him and gets ready to throw him out, but I wave him off. I tell him I'm not a hooker. He looks let down and tries to get up, but my hands push him back down. I explain that I'll take the hundred for the dances though and since I think he's cute, well... My index finger traces down his lips. His eyes grow wide with excitement and his dress pants rise enticingly so. He hands me one hundred dollars out of his wallet as I unbutton his shirt. Bill tells me I shouldn't do this, but he'll watch over me for a small fee. I look at him and hand Big Bill one of my twenties. He reaches for it and I pull it back.

My customer just enjoys me sitting on top of him, watching my tits sway. Big Bill reaches out again, but I wag my finger at him. He obeys just like all the boys do. I unzip his jeans and I stuff the money in the hole of his boxers. His dick stiffens and his face reddens. I giggle and ask "What's the matter? Don't you like someone stuffing money down your shorts?"

Embarrased, he takes out the money, zips himself back up and steps back to just watch. "Now where were we?" I look back at my customer coyly. His shirt and tie are undone and I kiss his unshaven face. I taste the liquor. His hands begin to roam freely on my body and I almost give into him. His hands are gentle on my tits making my nipples hard. My ass gets squeezed and a finger slips past my g-string. I gasp and pull back. With a light smack across his face I exclaim, "No touching you bad boy!" Damn, that felt good though, but I don't want to give him everything the first time.

I'll keep him coming back for more. He takes his hands off me in defeat. I kiss his neck and down his hairy chest. His body is in great shape. He moans with every touch of my lips. Onto my knees I go and I pull down his pants and boxers all at once. His cock springs up into action. Kisses from my red lipstick paint it from base to tip. Instinctively he reaches for my head only to be denied yet again.

My hands work it into near completion just to tease him. Then, I start kissing his balls and put them into my mouth and pull. He yells out for me to "Suck it bitch!"

That's when I explain to him a truth every guy should know. I stop. Look him right in his dark eyes. "I might be a bitch. I might be on my knees with your cock in my mouth, but never forget I got you by the balls." I squeeze them until it hurts, then let go. He bends over in pain with an understanding of who's in control. So I put as much of his dick in my mouth as I can fit and stroke it furiously while massaging his sore balls. Stopping to rest my mouth, I circle the base with my thumb and index finger, squeeze it like a cock ring.

Blood swells turning it dark red, almost purple before I let go and continue sucking him, massaging and squeezing his balls, mixing pleasure and pain. Stroking and sucking, my tongue twirls underneath his head. I can feel his muscles clench. His moaning orgasm is like sweet music. His cum shoots down my throat and fills my mouth while I continue to go up and down on him. His balls I squeeze as he finishes and he bends over from both pain and pleasure, growling like an animal.

His cum is sloppy and sticky and it's all over his dick that I leave a mess. Not a bad day. I have se× for the very first time. Then, I get a stripping job, get naked in front of strangers for money and blow a client in the champagne room all in one night. I'm drunk on sex. I feel bursting with sexual energy still. I'm young, dumb and horny with no idea what the hell I'm doing and all I know is that I'm going to fuck my guy rotten again.

My client cleans himself up and leaves. I notice a nicely dressed guy watching him exit and staring at him. Looking at Big Bill I tell him if he takes care of me, then I'll take care of him. My hand cups his dick. He looks down, swallows and shakes his head yes. I'll need a strong arm to watch over me in my new career.

It's late and I'm horny so I grab my guy by his shirt away from his lap dance. "I'm horny so let's fuck!" Of course that gets his attention. He follows me back into the champagne room. I give bill 40 this time and tell him thanks and to enjoy the show. He nods in agreement.

Before my guy sits down, I lift off his shirt from behind. My hands run down his muscular back and around the front. Reaching inside his jeans I feel his enormous length. For a short, olive skinned, but built like a house man, he has the dick of porn star. Then, I think that he must be. I mean we just had sex for the first time and unbeknownst to him, mine as well and here we are in a strip club. My first time with a porn star. Funny really, considering all the porn I've watched. I'm not sure if I want to know either. I just used him as he used me. Sex. It's what we all want, but only few of us use the power of it to control someone.

"Let me control you babe." I purr in his ear. His hands drop waiting for me. His pants hit the floor then his boxers follow. I stare at his incredible body for a moment. His dick has got to be at least 8 inches. Oh, is he so hot! My heart is racing. The rush of the evening is wearing off. "Condom." I blurt out. Big Bill hands me one out of nowhere. I put it on my porn star from behind and rub my nails up his six pack abs and further up his hard chest and pull on his nipples.

I feel weak, but I must keep my cool. I spin around into his arms and directly into his kiss. I melt into him. I feel my body is naked. He must've ripped off my g-string. I spread out my arms and lean back while he holds me. His cock presses against my clit, held in between my wet lips. His hips grind into me. My legs spread with the need to let him penetrate deep inside me. I purr like a kitten and shake uncontrollably in his arms. His face buries into my chest. I've lost my composure.

My eyes remained closed in ecstasy while my nipples are sucked and pulled and nibbled. He goes blissfully slow. Methodical in the way he controls me. My hips move with his and I find my legs wrapped around his back. He holds me suspended in air with his big arms. I'm putty in his grasp. My back presses against the wall as he pushes me into it and I wrap my arms around his neck. Resting my head on his shoulder. My senses begin to return. I feel a rush of emotions. My nails scratch his back and I yell ''Fuck me harder bitch!" We bang against the wall with a thud. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I feel orgasmic. Sticky cum covers his rubber. "On the couch now!" I command him.

I sit on top of him on the couch and bounce up and down. He is so long I almost can't fit all of him in me. I look down, watching it all dissapear and I can feel it slamming inside me. It hurts sort of, but in a good way. My tits dance for his pleasure in his face. He kisses them roughly. His hands grabbing them forcefully. My fingers tangle in his hair. I cum again and stop. We pant and gasp. Kissing and grabbing one another aggressively. I let go of him, stand up and turn around. He grabs my ass. Spreads it apart. I bend over, grab my ankles and tell him to eat me.

His tongue seems just as long as his dick. My eyes close and I can't help but to purr yes. I cum yet again. I shudder from it. Each time I orgasm I feel hornier and I am amazed at his stamina. Licking his lips of me with a smile, I watch from between my thighs and I sit down on his lap. That's when I remember Big Bill is still there. He's watching in awe. It's real live porn and I just don't care. Him watching made even more powerful. The dominant control I have over these two men is quite erotic.

Leaning back into my guy, I reach behind to hold his head in my out stretched arm and we kiss. His hands caress my hips. I reach down to grab that large dick of his laying just underneath me, teasing me ever so. I move it over my wetness and i hear him groan. I feel it through his chest pressed against my back. I moan into his mouth. Our tongues wrestling for control. I then push him past my lips and slide it in. I feel every inch enter me slowly and fill me up with ecstasy. He grabs my hips and lifts me up and down with enough force that I let go of our kiss and yell out loud, digging my nails into his

"Mmmm, baby cum." I beg. Harder and faster I bounce up and down. He's moaning nonstop. It turns me on. My body feels exhausted. I moan and purr for him. Orgasm nearing climax for the last time. I bounce so hard it hurts both him and me so good until I feel him shake as he cums. He lets go of me and I keep bouncing onto him. I need to explode. I keep him inside me until I cum too. I stop my incessant bouncing and grab hold of his now flaccid cock. As I pull him out slowly I'm shaking, feeling weak and as he leaves my body I squirt. I feel my mouth open wide in shock. Fuck! I can't believe it. Twice in my first two times. How will I ever be able to top this? It's everything I imagined. Except the strip club thing of course, but I couldn't have predicted how this night has turned out. I love it. Love the sex, the control of it and the power that I feel from it.

He smiles in pleasure, puts his hands in my fluid and licks it off. He does it again and out of curiosity I grab his hand and lick it. Not too bad I guess.

We kiss once more before getting dressed. Well he does since my g-string is ripped and my clothes are in the back. Everyone stares at us as we exit. Big Bill escorts me back to my changing room in the back. I get dressed with no bra, no panties and with a loose top. The money I made is more than I thought. The boss, whose waiting outside the room, wants his cut. I give it to him and he thanks me and says thst he'll see me tomorrow night. Overall, not a bad night.

On my way out I wave my guy to go. He's drinking water at the bar. Then, and this is where the night gets weird, the guy who is nicely dressed asks me to talk. I tell him I'm leaving and my guy steps in front of him. He puts up his hands and tells me he just wants to ask about the bureaucrat I seen earlier and he'll make it worth my while. I wave off my guy and we sit.

He asks about what we talked about. I ask him who he is and he tells me that his employer would like to find out anything about his boss that he could. Also, he explains there's money to be traded for any info. He shows me 200 dollars and tells me there's more where that came from if I continue to get info from him whenever he comes in.

I try to grab the money unsuccessfully. He holds onto it waiting for me to start talking. Looking at my guy, I nod for him to go outside and wait. He asks if I'll be ok and I wink at him. I give his ass a good smack as he leaves. Alone, I tell him what I've learned about my client.

schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers
12