The Strippers Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said name is Scott Winters and that he works for Senator John Xavier, some newly elected senator from Iowa. He also said he runs errands for him and basically everything a secretary does. Nothing that interesting really and not worth the two hundred, but I'm not complaining." Finishing up what I learned about him the weird guy let's me take the money with an odd grin. Something just feels wrong.

"That's a good start Ms. Diamond. Be sure to extract as much information about Sen. Xavier when he comes back. Ill be in touch." He stands up in his expensive looking suit, straightens it and starts to walk away.

"Wait a sec." I grab his arm and he looks down at me with distaste and I instinctively let go. He exudes authority and power. I find that alluring, almost erotic. I almost forgot what I grabbed him for in the first place. "How do you know he'll come back? And how will I find you?"

His smile is thin and menacing. I stare up at his greying military haircut. Gaze into his ice blue eyes. I imagine his body is in good shape for his age and I want to explore it. To try to see if I can control him as I have been able to with other men. I want to see if he can conquer and control me with his power that I can feel radiating off of him. The power isn't just about sex. Especially since I've only just begun. It's about being dominant. Having your partner do as you want. "Trust me. I know and don't worry, I'll find you."

I want to play this game. I ask him "Since you're here, do you want a private dance."

I lean forward and I know he can see down my loose shirt. My head is at belt level. My eyes look for his erection and find it pleasing. I fantasize myself tasting him through his dress pants just to tease him. I want him to try to take control. His strong hand lifts up my chin, forcing eye contact.

"My eyes are up here." Busted. I bite my lower lip and blush.

"I see, but I was thinking about your..." I pause for effect. "Desires." I smile up at his stone hard face. His chin, hard like granite.

His hand still holds my chin and my attention. I like this game a lot. "Maybe some other time Ms. Diamond." He lets go of me and I almost loose my balance. He's playing hard to get. Trying to bend me to his will. I want him and he knows it, but i know he wants me as well.

I watch him walk away and imagine how good the prize will be. I sigh and leave the place myself. Then, I remember I never asked what time I start so I look at the sign on the door and take note of the hours. No more crappy jobs for me. I quit.

My guy, Antonio is his name. I never did say it yet. I just see him as mine. Well, he drives me to my crappy apartment in silence. He didn't ask what went down nor did I want to tell him. On my way home I think back on tonight and all the craziness that ensued. I feel the need to get what I want now. My hand rests on his jeans, rubbing him to stiffness. "Oh, babe." He moans. "Diamond, girl I can't. I'm outta condoms and uh, you kinda made it sore." He looks embarrassed. ''But if you want I could do something else to you." His hand runs up my thigh.

Leaning in near enough to kiss him, I stop short and remove his hand. "I'm sorry babe that I wore you out."

I continue to stroke him through his jeans. I can feel him growing. He wants to please me I know, but I know that he really wants me to blow him. I can sense it soI let go of him.

"Next time don't run out of condoms." Our lips are dangerously close. I get out of his car quickly, leaving him in disbelief. I feel a nagging question that I gotta ask. I lean inside. My tits hang and his eyes are hypnotized. His jeans bulge with a need for me. "I gotta know something Tony."

"Anything." He responds as if I didn't know that he's already mine.

"Are you in porn? I mean you have a gorgeous body and a killer cock. I just thought outside of our crappy job that maybe you know...on the side maybe."

He laughs. ''Ha! I was thinking of asking you the same thing. I mean you're just... you know." He blushes.

"No I don't know, and no, I'm not, but between you and me," I whisper "You are my first."

"'No way!" His jaw drops. ''You're a virgin? I mean, where. And I'm your first? No way!" A devilish smile covers his face.

"Yes." I giggle and smile.

"So let me get this straight. I took your virginity tonight, told you that you should be a stripper and not only did you let me take you, but you got a job and you did it like a pro I might add too and I'm supposed to believe it that I'm your first?" He questions me.

"Yes and if you don't, you won't be getting any seconds. You got that?" I show him who's in control.

He leans towards me. "Yes ma'am!"

I grab his face for a kiss. His eyes fixed on my swaying tits. Our lips embrace, tongues dance and hearts pound. I let him go. "Pick me up tomorrow night for work." It wasn't meant as a question.

"Of course. But what about our other job?"

"I quit. You can tell them. But you still haven't answered my question." I almost don't want to know.

"What? Oh, the porn thing. No. I mean I've been with a girl before you, but she went to college and left me recently." His eyes look down. "We were together through high school, and I've been hanging out at that strip club at night lately, but... nevermind. You don't need to hear me complain." His tale is welcoming.

"It's ok, babe. I don't mind." I hold up his face and smile. His story is a relief. "It's her loss and my gain. And what a large gain too. Why would she leave that beast of yours?"

Grinning wide from my compliment, he tells me, ''Thanks. She liked it, but said it hurt her, so we rarely did it you know. I felt bad and she'd her me off and I'd eat her and why am I going on?"

He stops his story there. I understand the pain, but it feels so good and he is so sweet and gentle. "So thank you Diamond. For tonight. For letting me be your first. You were... incredible."

I kiss him once more. "I know." With that I turn and leave. I know he watches me go inside. I'm actually glad he's not in porn and that he's only been with one other girl. It's cute. He's mine and mine alone.

I'm. In. Control.

12