The Stripping Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said. "We haven't finished this hand yet."

"A formality," said Lee. "Phyllis has aces and nines. Take the pot, Phyllis. And turn up the music so Jack can show us what he's got."

"Wait," I said. "The hand is not over until the low hand removes a piece of clothing."

The realization of what I said hit Nina like a ton of bricks. She had been so crafty, yet she had forgotten about the low hand rule. She had the low hand. And she was wearing only that big baggy sweatshirt and panties.

My moment had arrived.

Nina stood. She looked around the table and then, while trying to keep her shirt down, she tugged at her white panties. She had to quickly bend over to pull them down over her hips. For the briefest of moments, there appeared her lovely brown, trim bush. Just as quickly, she recovered adjusting the sweatshirt to cover herself...barely.

"Turn around," said Jack, "I did, so you have to too."

Nina moved slowly around. The sweatshirt couldn't cover the bottom half of the cheeks of her ass—and a magnificent ass it was peeking out from under the rough gray cotton. Tan lines very clearly indicated the demarcation between legs and ass. She started to sit down when suddenly Jack shouted, "Think fast!" He threw a shot glass toward Nina.

Reacting by reflex, Nina reached out and caught the unexpected missile. In doing so, the bottom of her sweatshirt popped up revealing her beautiful pussy at everyone's eye level. It was a moment that Mike would remember every time he jacked-off for months after that.

Quickly, Nina recovered, but instead of screaming, which obviously was her first impulse, she just smiled and began to laugh. Before long all six were all laughing with tears rushing down their cheeks.

"Ante up," Phyllis shouted. "I believe it is my deal. Who has a single chip with which to ante?" she drawled sounding like our English professor.

I held up a chip, as did Lee, Doug, Nina, and Phyllis. All eyes turned to Jack.

"I guess this is it," said Jack. He began to dance around the table as he slowly tugged his speedo lower and lower. The girls clapped and cheered. Finally, out popped Jack's semi-erect dick.

"A masterpiece," shouted Nina.

"Michelangelo should have sculpted Giacomo instead of David," laughed Lee.

Phyllis simply stared. Everyone knew that this likely was the first dick Phyllis had ever seen "in person."

"I've decided I like this game," sighed Phyllis.

"Ok, gather around for the incriminating evidence," said Nina as she took out a camera.

"Wait, I didn't agree to this," said Jack.

"It's just for memories and to enforce discretion," she said as she mounted the camera on a tripod and set the timer.

"I protest," shouted Jack.

"Methinks you protest too much, Giacomo," quipped Nina.

Everyone gathered around Jack—Lee and Phyllis in bra and panties, Doug with massive dick safely contained in his speedo, Nina in her sweatshirt, and Mike, Mr. Know-When-To-Hold-And-Fold with his pants firmly in place.

Flash! The camera captured the wonderful moment.

"I demand a rematch!" said Jack as he searched for his clothes under the girls' watchful eyes.

"Yeah," said Lee. "We didn't get to see much of Mike!"

"Hey, what about the lady in the trick sweatshirt," Mike said pointing at Nina.

"Nope. That's it. We've got winners and a loser. So, the game is over," said Nina.

"Hey, what's the matter? Are you afraid to play us again with better rules? Are you chicken?" Mike sneered.

Nina's eyes narrowed. She had received the challenge and, after all, she is the most competitive woman in the world!

"Maybe, maybe not," said Nina with that twinkle in her eye. Part Two: Screw Your Neighbor The Plan

Mike found Nina sitting in the music school's student lounge. After his evening of strip poker with Lee, Phyllis, Doug, and Jack the weekend before, Mike was eager to talk to her. She looked stunning, as usual, with her dark hair pulled back and a long slinky black skirt with a burgundy blouse made from the same type cloth. She draped across a ratty old leather chair. The clinging material in her outfit revealed that she was not wearing a bra that day. Her nipples seemed to wink at Mike from behind the soft fabric. He took a seat next to her trying not to be too obvious in staring at her nipples.

"Any problems, regrets, guilt, or anything after our little party," Mike whispered.

"Phyllis had a raging headache the next day from a bit too much Tequila, but otherwise, no one was the worse for wear," she smiled. Her eyes sparkled as she spoke. "It was quite an experience for everyone. I certainly don't feel guilty or embarrassed. And, I think that even Phyllis, good Baptist Phyllis, deep down inside thought it was fun."

"Deep down inside?" Mike said feigning shock. It was pretty obvious to him given the way Phyllis had stared at Doug and Jack's dicks that either she enjoyed the view or she was extremely curious. "What did she actually say?"

"Well, that's a little secret among us girls," Nina said with that naughty, mischievous look on her face. Mike loved the way her nose crinkled up a little when she made a slightly naughty comment. "But, I can tell you that we all enjoyed seeing Jack in all his glory. And, we wanted a bit...ah...more complete look at Doug. He certainly has a way of commanding one's attention. Whew! And, I won't tell you what we said about you!" Nina smiled that ear-to-ear smile of hers and giggled.

Mike replied laughing, "I won't tell you what the other guys said about you either then...except for our extreme disappointment in your cheap-shot sweatshirt 'cover-up' routine! Jeez! Cheaters never win, you know!"

Mike's scolding seemed to touch Nina's competitive nerve. Her eyes flashed.

"That wasn't cheating! That was simply good strategic play!" she argued. "Anyway, you got a small peek at me, thanks to Jack, and I didn't get an equal opportunity with you. You didn't have to show anything, you turkey!" She pursed her lips into a big pout and raised one eyebrow.

"I guess that calls for a rematch," Mike said hoping that she would take the bait without his being too obvious.

"Like I said the other night, maybe yes and maybe no. But, don't get your hopes up, big boy. That may have been your once-in-a-lifetime experience. Anyway, I have my recital coming up in a few days, so I need to concentrate on the piano for now." She paused and gave Mike that Nina look. "I will need some coffee and company occasionally, however," she hinted.

"I'm happy to provide that service!" Mike said standing and bowing low.

"You are a sweetheart," Nina said. She hopped up and gave Mike a quick kiss on the cheek. And just as quickly, she was off at her usual break-neck speed with high heals clicking loudly on the tile floor.

Mike watched as her wonderfully tight ass sway out the lounge door. She looked back at Mike over her shoulder, as if she knew Mike was watching, and smiled. Mike touched the place on his cheek where she had kissed him. He could still smell her perfume lingering in space. She is one spectacular lady, he thought.

Jack came in the door carrying his flute just as she went out. Obviously he had noticed Nina's braless tits also because he stared directly at them when Nina passed by. "I can't believe we didn't uncover those magnificent little cup cakes when we had the chance," Jack lamented.

"Maybe we'll have another opportunity," Mike said. "We just need to bring it up, so to speak, at just the right moment."

"Any of those three women can bring it up for me just by walking into the room," laughed Jack.

Then the idea hit Mike. "I got it! Let's plan a party at your place after Nina's recital! She will be ready to party big time. What do you think?"

"Done!" said Jack. Both guys discretely made strategic penis adjustments in their pants. The thought of a game #2 affected each of them in a distinctly familiar way. They both burst out laughing at the coincidence.

The Humiliation

Nina's recital was stunning. She played with such grace and passion. She simply swept you away with the emotion in her music. Sometimes she played so delicately that the instrument seemed to sing with her caresses and other times she lifted herself completely off the piano bench with the massive force of her touch.

"See you at Jack's." Mike said after the performance as the numbers of her back stage admirers began to diminish.

"Tell Jack that I had to invite some of the faculty to the party as a courtesy. I really don't think any of them will actually come. And, if they do, they won't stay long." Nina not only was musically proficient, but she knew how to endear herself to her teachers as well.

By the time Nina arrived later at Jack and Doug's house, the party was in full swing. It didn't take Nina long to catch up. In a short time, there wasn't a certifiable designated driver in the whole group!

Jack and Doug lived in a little, old farmhouse about four miles out in the country. Their house had a screened-in porch all across the front. The screens obviously had been added long after the original structure was built. A long, tree-lined drive led up to the house from the main road. Jack and Doug rented from a family that lived almost a mile back down that rural county road, so the place was very secluded. Doug particularly liked it because his rock band could rehearse there and not disturb anyone but the livestock. And, we enjoyed partying as loudly as we wanted without also enjoying a visit by the local police.

The party was really heating up when Lee looked out the window and saw a car making its way up the drive. It was an old green Plymouth, unmistakably one belonging to faculty member, Dr. Thom Sovitski.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Lee. "It's Sovitski. Who invited him?"

"I did," Nina said rolling her eyes. "He was standing there with several other faculty when my piano teacher asked everyone over to her house to celebrate my recital performance. All I could do was tell them that we had a party planned here, and that they were welcome to come. I think my piano prof actually was relieved that she got off the hook so easily. I guess Sovitski is the only one brave...or stupid...or bored enough to actually show up."

Thom Sovitski was a young professor, actually an assistant professor in rank, who taught music theory. He was just out of graduate school, and actually was not that much older than the students. But, he seemed light years older to the group gathered for the party.

Sovitski was the ultimate nerd. He always had a major chalk mark across his rear end; his wardrobe consisted only of clothes the total opposite of current fashion; and he actually carried a plastic shirt pocket protector filled with pens. Despite his nerdiness, he was an extraordinary scholar and musician—word around the school was that he amazed his classes with his musical knowledge and his ability to play virtually anything on the piano while never once stopping his lecture. But, clearly he was devoid of any social skills.

According to Lee, who was in his class, he also was just as horny as all the rest of the guys. Lee, famous for wearing the shortest skirts in the school, sat on the front row in his class, just as she did in all classes taught by men. She reported with some pride that he looked every time she crossed or uncrossed her legs. She enjoyed playing the "almost flashing your panties game" just to fluster him and to try to make him lose his place in his lecture. Apparently, he frequently did just that.

Sovitski's car was slowly moving up the drive when suddenly, Jack shouted, "I have an idea. Everyone be quiet! Lee, quick take off your blouse!" Jack ran back into his bedroom and emerged with a giant pile of his and Doug's dirty clothes.

"What?" said Lee seemingly in shock.

"Come on, be a sport and take off your blouse--or at least the left half--and pull your bra strap down off your left shoulder. Quickly!" Jack opened the front door and tossed the clothes out in a heap on the front porch. He followed those with several pairs of shoes.

Confusion appeared on all the faces present.

"What's up, Jack? Hey, those are my good shoes," said Doug.

"Take off my blouse right here? Jack, you pervert," questioned Lee. "I may be drunk, but I'm not that drunk."

Jack pulled her close and whispered something in her ear. Slowly an evil smile crept over Lee's face. "Ok, I'm just drunk enough to do that, I guess. I think I see my academic career passing before my eyes though."

Lee was pretty smashed all right. And, she was gorgeous. She slipped off her blouse revealing a floral bra that snapped in the front. Her Asian complexion looked fantastic against the colorful bra. She covered her medium sized breasts with one arm and slipped her bra strap off her shoulder. Mike was mystified as she maneuvered her arm through the strap and tucked it under her arm. His dick, along with every other one in the room, began to spring to attention.

"Now, everyone start talking like a party is going on in here," instructed Jack. He peeked out the window as Dr. Sovitski's ugly green car pulled up in front of the house. The professor got out of his car, made his way up onto the front porch, and knocked on the door. A hush fell over the party on Jack's cue.

Lee cracked open the door, then leaned around it revealing only her bare left shoulder and arm. In her most coquettish voice, she said, "Gosh, Dr. Sovitski, we...uh...didn't expect you...ah...well...ah." Eyeing the pile of clothes on the porch, she loudly whispered "Uh...there's something that you need to know...ah...Everyone in here took off their clothes before they came in." She stopped as if she was at a loss for words and looked back at the pile of clothes on the porch.

Sovitski looked at the clothes, looked back at Lee and her bare shoulder, looked back at the clothes, took a deep, audible breath, and said, "Well...(long thoughtful pause)...ok."

Lee gently closed the door almost bursting with laughter. "He said OK," she whispered through her stifled giggles. There was dead silence in the room as the reality of the moment began to finally sink in with everyone.

There was muted shuffling outside the door. Slowly the doorknob turned, the door swung open, and there stood Dr. Thom Sovitski, young scholar, completely naked...except for his black socks! His skinny body seemed even thinner as he stood there holding his hands over his dick and balls.

Everyone gasped, particularly Dr. Sovitski. When he saw a room filled with fully clothed students staring back at him, his jawed dropped. There was an awkward moment of silence that seemed to last forever. Then, without a word, he simply closed the door in front of him and the room suddenly erupted with whelps of stifled laughter. Tears began to flow all around the room. It was like getting tickled in church, but being unable to laugh. The harder one tried not to laugh, the greater the pain and the need to laugh.

Again there was a flurry of activity on the other side of the door. "I'm going to be expelled," squeaked Lee. "I'm the only one here who actually is in his damn class. Jesus, I can't believe I actually did that." She peeped out the window in time to see Dr. Sovitski clutching some of his clothes and heading for his car.

Lee threw on her blouse and ran out the door after him. "Dr. Sovitski, wait! Don't leave." Panting breathlessly, Lee caught up with him all the while attempting to button her blouse. "That was a pretty cruel trick. I'm sorry if we...ah...I crossed way over the line. Come back and let us apologize. Please?" She gave him her most sincere, sad puppy dog look.

She also had buttoned her blouse incorrectly. It was all askance. Lee unbuttoned her blouse and started over again. When she did, she exposed her bra-covered cleavage to the professor. She brightened when she noticed that he glanced more than once at her tits as she tried to get herself together. With that, she really turned on the charm.

"Please, Dr. Sovitski, forgive us. It was all in fun," Lee pleaded.

"Well," said Thom again glancing at Lee's state of undress. "That was about the most embarrassing thing that I have ever done. I don't know if I can face those people. Plus, if this ever got spread around campus, it could threaten my job." He looked as if he had lost his very last friend.

"Come on, Dr. Sovitski. We all respect you; you're everyone's favorite prof; and we want you to just hang out with us," Lee lied. "The only reason that the joke got pulled on you was because you were the last to arrive and we knew that you could take a joke." She realized that he could make significant trouble for her if he wanted to do so.

Thom Sovitski reluctantly straightened up his clothes. Lee took him by the hand and led him back in the house. The rest of the gorup, after watching the scene unfold outside, burst into loud applause when Lee and Dr. Sovitski entered the living room. Everyone patted the good professor on the back; the girls feigned excitement with little sly little remarks about anatomy; and soon Dr. Sovitski relaxed and laughed along with the rest of group.

"You really had me going there," said Dr. Sovitski exhibiting his typical gift of gab...or the lack thereof.

The Discovery

As the party went on, the crowd began to dwindle, as did the loudness level of the music and peoples' ability to think clearly. Thom Sovitski, after several drinks, found a corner in which to sit quietly. Occasionally, someone would go over and strike up a one-sided conversation with him, but for the most part he was happy getting pleasantly smashed in the presence of people. This likely was the most fun he had had in months.

After a while, only the hard-core party people remained—Mike, Doug, Jack, Nina, Phyllis, Lee, the good Dr. Sovitski, and a girl named Linda who was a bit older than the rest of the students, a graduate student majoring, like Nina, in piano performance. Linda was a pretty plain looking individual, but it was clear that, once one got passed her ordinary face, there was a terrific body hidden away under there. She had auburn hair and wore a long "broom stick" pleated skirt and knit top. She had that type of heavy breasts that tended to undulate every time she took step.

Linda was tidying up some of the party remains on the kitchen counter when she accidentally knocked a stack of papers on the floor. Out in plain view fluttered Jack's copy of the picture that Nina had taken at the strip poker party. Three or four people stooped at once to help pick up the papers, so there was no hiding the photo. Jack, with his partially erect penis pointing at the camera, surrounded by a bevy of partially clothed people was difficult to overlook.

"And what is this?" gasped Linda. "Oh my god, that's Jack! And I mean all of Jack!"

"Uh...uh," said Jack grabbing the photo. "It was just a little game among friends."

Linda grabbed the photo back. "Game? Were you the big winner or the big loser?" Linda mused. "And you girls in your underwear? You have piqued my interest!" She looked around the room awaiting a response.

"We just went wild one night and played strip poker," admitted Nina. "And, OF COURSE, the guys lost, much to their chagrin."

"And, we still demand a rematch," Mike shouted. "There was definite deception going on as well as creative rule making."

Suddenly, there was a crash across the room. Lee stumbled and fell headlong into the middle of the living room floor knocking over a lamp that Doug barely caught before more damage occurred. Everyone gasped thinking she must be hurt. They were greatly relieved when the obviously smashed Lee began to giggle uncontrollably. Her short skirt road up high on her thighs and her blue floral panties that matched her bra came into plain view. Mike stared directly at those same little wisps of public hair that had poked out around the edge of her panties in the strip poker game. Given the angle of her legs, those hairs and the outline of her pubis were completely visible. Mike wanted to freeze that moment forever.

123456...8