The Stripping Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three more hands went by quickly. Doug lost his shirt and so did Mike. More importantly, so did Nina. After her sweatshirt ploy in the first game, Mike was more than ready for this moment. Nina slipped off her denim shirt and then pulled her knit top over her head. While taking a deep breath that extended her rib cage, she looked directly at Mike. He glanced quickly up and down between her smallish, white lace, underwire bra and her lovely eyes.

Nina began to pontificate, "It takes all kinds in this diverse world in which we live, you know. Small ones, big ones, red fish, blue fish...to quote Dr. Suess."

Mike responded, "Remember that idea later in this game if things turn sour for me, ok?"

"All shortcomings are revealed sooner or later," said Nina with a smile. "And yours, my trumpet-playing friend, will be revealed sooner!" Nina's eyes danced. She leaned back with her arms behind her and thrust her firm breasts forward...directly at Mike! He returned her marvelous smile.

Doug dealt next. A three of hearts got passed around all the way to Linda. As she was about to pass it on to Doug, he suddenly said, "Oh darn, I forgot to flip my King!"

"Again? I can't believe it, Doug, you ass!" shouted Linda.

"Funny that you should mention ass, my dear," said Doug. "Let's see yours, please."

There was panic in Linda's eyes. Her hands visibly shook as she stood facing everyone and unbuttoned the side of her skirt. There was a pause that seemed an eternity, and she let the skirt fall to her feet.

Plain girls wear plain panties, Mike guessed, because those were exactly what she had on—big girl panties, his sister used to call them. Her skin color changed from lightly tanned to slight redness just before the edge of her panties. Obviously, she had prepared herself for wearing a swimsuit by shaving, perhaps, a bit too roughly.

Linda held one hand across her breasts and the other in front of her pubic mound. Then she realized that, without some support, sitting back down on the floor would be difficult. Using her hands for support instead of modesty, she sat down. As she did so, her panties pulled tighter against her pussy. With her knees up and bottom down, her pussy lips protruded behind the whiteness of her panties. She quickly pulled her legs around to the side. Her face was fiery red.

"Like what you see, boys?" she said trying to save a little face.

"Oh, yes!" said Thom with just a bit too enthusiasm. Everyone looked at one another and burst into gales of laughter. Then it was the professor's turn to blush. Mike kept looking at Linda and thinking that this was getting really close to marvelous now.

Phyllis dealt. And, strangely, no one traded. "If no one is going to trade, then let's see 'em," said Phyllis. She turned over her Jack. All the cards hit the floor. Face cards were all over the place, and Doug's 10 was low!

"I can't believe I lost with a 10! Shit!" said Doug as he stood up to remove his pants.

"Ah ha! Ladies, this is one of the moments for which we have been waiting!" shouted Nina. Nina winked at Phyllis. Phyllis giggled. Linda was still trying to blend in with the potted plants.

Doug stood directly between Phyllis and Linda with his crotch at about their eye level. He made an awkward attempt at feigning a bump and grind as he unzipped his pants, but finally gave up and simply pulled them down. His jockeys barely contained his oversized cock, which by now was starting to grow.

Linda's eyes grew as big as saucers. "Now you understand, don't you Linda?" giggled Nina. Linda was speechless.

Doug made some quick genital adjustments and sat down. The adjustments were not enough to completely cover his large prick. Sitting cross-legged did not work for him now. His bulge pulled the leg bands out on both sides and his balls became slightly visible.

"Mercy me," said Phyllis in a very fake Southern accent. "Ah think ah might gay-yet a case of the vapors." A smile broke out on Linda's face.

Finally, Doug got on his knees and sat back on his legs so he could cover himself up a bit. He couldn't help reaching down and adjusting his crotch. All three women began fanning themselves mockingly.

"Thom's deal," Doug muttered quietly.

Thom dealt. "This could be it," said Nina matter-of-factly. "Poor Doug is about to be naked."

"Yes!" exclaimed Phyllis embarrassing herself because she spoke with just a little too much enthusiasm. She grimaced when everyone looked at her.

Cards were traded around until Mike passed Linda a three. I had better get rid of that, thought Linda as she quickly handed the card to Doug.

Doug's face lit up. "Oh, neighbor?" he laughed. "You be screwed."

Linda looked at the card she had just received in return...an Ace! Oh, my god, she thought. The moment she had dreaded most had just arrived.

All the guys began to cheer, whistle, and high-five each other. Nina and Phyllis sat quietly and were glad it wasn't them.

Linda said, "Well, at least the guys already can see Phyllis' nipples peeking through her bra." Phyllis gasped and grabbed her breasts. "And, at least my tits are bigger than Nina's." Nina rolled her eyes. "So, I guess I can do this."

She slowly unclasped her bra in the back and caught it with her hand in the front. She paused looking at each guy in the circle. "This what you came see, guys? Well, I will never understand why you guys are so fascinated with breasts anyway. You can see them every night on cable TV, for crying out loud. Half the population of the earth has them." Linda allowed her bra to fall away from her breasts. Her pendulous boobs immediately sagged under their rather heavy weight. Her nipples sprang to attention and protruded a good three quarters of an inch from her brown aureoles.

Linda placed one arm across both breasts and said, "Ok, that's enough staring for the moment. Whose deal is it?"

"Mine," said Nina. "We seem to be getting down to serious, aren't we?" She eyed Doug's crotch and then smiled at Mike. "I don't suppose any one is interested in a side bet?"

"Wait," said Linda. "I'm the one nearest to naked and we agreed no funny stuff or dares. I think that would include side bets."

I looked at competitive Nina. The thrill of the gambler's risk was getting to her. She wanted to up the excitement.

"Linda's right," said Phyllis. "You guys should not start something that I might have to finish!" She knew Nina all too well.

"Ok, here are your cards."

Both Nina and Phyllis flipped over Kings and high-fived each other.

Damn, Mike thought. No skin from either of them this hand. He drew a queen and chose not to trade.

Linda looked at the 6 in her hand. "Too small to keep, too large to trade. Well, at least, Doug will get stuck with the six. Surely, he won't be able to screw me again," she thought.

She passed Doug the 6, and, in return, received...another 6. Her eyes widened.

"I'll hold," said Dr. Sovitski.

Mike laid down his queen; the two 6's hit the table; and all eyes turned toward Dr. Sovitski. His face suddenly transformed into a gigantic grin! "I have...a seven!" he teased.

Doug and Linda groaned out loud.

"I believe that means BOTH of you are about to get naked together," sighed Nina.

The Unveiling

Let's see...do we want them stripping singly or together?" Nina said. She didn't even try to mask the excitement in her voice.

"Separate! One at a time!" several shouted at once.

"Ok, Doug, it's time to show your stuff!" Nina almost drooled as she spoke.

Doug's cock strained against his briefs normally. Now partially erect, he really taxed the tensile strength of his underwear. The circle of expectant viewers widened to give him room.

"Oooo, take it off, honey," said Phyllis faking a swoon. Doug turned bright red. Mike glanced at Linda. She sat with a look of sheer terror on her face. She obviously was not paying much attention to Doug. Instead, she was deep in thought about her upcoming command performance.

Doug danced around and then hooked his thumbs in the elastic band of his briefs. His crotch was at everyone's eye level. Slowly he wiggled the underwear down until wiggling was not sufficient to finish the job. He pulled a bit harder and suddenly his formidable cock sprang forth. He let his underwear fall to the floor. It was an immense organ with bold blue veins and a large reddish bulb on the end.

"Jesus, Doug," Mike said. "Have you ever been mistaken for an elephant on a dark night?"

The sight of Doug's enormous prick dancing about took Linda's attention away from her own plight. "Oh my god," she said quietly.

Nina said, "No offense to you clothed guys, but that's about the most beautiful cock I have ever seen...not that I have seen that many, mind you."

Phyllis' eyes were riveted on Doug's dick. She was seated so near that she could see every dark vein in his member and ever crease and crevasse in his scrotum. All she could think of was what it might feel like to actually touch such a lovely thing. She almost moaned aloud when she abruptly thought about having that dick shoved into her pussy. I'm not sure anything that big would actually fit, she thought to herself. Phyllis could hardly keep her hands off this object of such great curiosity now before her.

Doug sat back down not knowing exactly what to do with his hands. Everyone broke into spontaneous applause. Nina whistled loudly. "Now that's a major instrument!"

Doug couldn't look directly at anyone. Finally, Mike said, "And now the lovely Linda who up to now has been covering up both lovely boobs with her hands...show time!"

Linda closed her eyes and stood. You could almost see the tears begin to well up as she did so. "Let the record show that I am a good sport, ok? This is very embarrassing for me. I don't want to ruin my reputation here. I'm not an exhibitionist. I'm not a whore. I'm not a stripper."

"You're in safe company here," Nina reassured, "Right guys? And, you are one heck of a piano player, I might add."

"And you're about to be a naked piano player," Mike said.

Jesus, how did this happen, Linda thought. She looked at Dr. Sovitski. He was sitting unmoving with his mouth wide open. He eyes were glazed over and there was a clear bulge in his pants. Ok, Linda thought, I'll concentrate on good ole harmless Dr. Sovitski while I do this. It'll be like undressing at the doctor's office.

Linda turned her back to the circle and slipped her panties over her hips. They fell in a gentle heap around her ankles. She stepped out of them with one foot and kicked them away with the other. She had a magnificent ass with little dimples at the top of each cheek. Linda slowly spun around and said, "Ta-dah." She stood with arms outstretched looking directly at Thom.

Her large jiggling breasts attracted everyone's attention first. Quickly the guys' eyes dropped to her thick bush and her slit that glistened below.

My god, thought Mike. Her pussy hair is red. A redheaded pussy! Linda's auburn pubic hair gave her crotch a fiery glow. And it gave Mike, Doug, and Thom raging erections. The other women began to cheer and say nice things about how beautiful Linda was. The guys sat in silence drinking in the sight of her lovely nakedness.

"Seen enough?" Linda said quietly.

"Never," croaked Thom.

Linda bent over to retrieve her panties. When she did, she provided a fantastic view of her pussy from the back. Two puffy labia bulged between her legs. Doug's prodigious prick stood straight up. He began to grab his underwear in an attempt to cover his erection. Phyllis caught a glimpse of Doug's now larger dick and gasped out loud.

Without warning the front door burst open. There stood Jack, back from taking Lee home. He stopped in his tracks as everyone tried to cover up. Linda screamed, grabbed my shirt that was lying nearby and held in front of her. Her boobs were covered, but her red pussy was not.

Jack stopped in his tracks. Finally he recovered enough to speak. "I obviously have arrived at this party at just the right time," he said wearing a big grin. He looked directly at Phyllis' very hard nipples that were visible through her bra. She looked back at him, shrugged, rolled her eyes, and made no attempt to cover up.

"In time for everyone to get dressed," Nina said. "Fun, fun, fun."

"Wait," said Jack. "What about the group picture?"

"Oh no," said Linda.

"Rules are rules," said Jack as he scrambled in a closet for his camera.

"No!" several others shouted.

"Wait a minute," said Doug, "We education majors are always ready with our audio-visual aids." Doug reached into his desk, pulled out black construction paper and scissors, and quickly cut a pile of black rectangles. "Hold these up for the picture," he said as he passed them out to the others.

Everyone posed, each holding a black strip of paper in front of their face. Doug and Linda were in front and were naked. Linda held on to her tits. The rest of the group stood behind the two losers. Dr. Sovitski crouched down almost hidden by the group and help up two pieces of paper in front of him. Together the group looked like a bad 1930's porn magazine photo.

"Say cheese," said Jack as the flash blinded everyone.

On the way home, Mike rode with Nina. He was delighted finally to be alone with her.

"No full frontal nudity for either of us again. Tsk, tsk. I thought surely I would uncover you tonight," Mike mused. Nina simply smiled while she concentrated on the road ahead.

"By the way, what did you have in mind when you asked about the side bets?" Mike queried. The twinkle returned to Nina's eye.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow. I have some rather naughty ideas," she said.

Mike thought tomorrow would never come.

Part Three: Strip or Dare

The Bet

Mike just loved it when Nina got excited, which happened most of the time no matter how trivial the issue. In that heightened state, she tossed her long hair around, her dark eyes flashed, and her nipples got rock hard. She also walked and talked a mile a minute, just as she was doing while she and Mike made their way across campus a few days after their last stripping game party. Nina again was intent on demonstrating her superiority.

"Mike, you may be able to play the trumpet well, but you are wrong, wrong, wrong as far as pop music history is concerned!" Nina's hips threw her short skirt into a frenzy as they approached the library. This was Nina at her sexiest--sparkling white teeth breaking into that fantastic smile, a hand on one hip, nipples protruding behind her soft tee shirt, and in a hurry to prove that she was right. Winning was not everything for Nina, it was the only thing.

"Wrong about what specifically?" queried Mike.

"Two major screw ups come to mind," said Nina. "You said Herbie Hancock was Miles Davis' piano player in the sixties. I'm a pianist—classical granted—but even I know that Bill Evans was Miles' piano player, then came Chick Corea."

"I think I'm right about that. You know you just once could be wrong," said Mike. His mind began to take an evil turn.

Nina sneered rolling her beautiful eyes, "Another? In class, you claimed that the Rolling Stones, of all groups, recorded a cover of 'Under the Boardwalk' and in 1964, no less. I don't even think the Drifters had recorded that tune by then. I certainly can't believe that a group like the Rolling Stones would or could do a do-wop tune like 'Under the Boardwalk.' Imagine Mick Jagger prancing around singing that tune? No way, Jose!"

Nina raised her hands to the heavens as if to ask some deity why Mike had been created. Unfortunately for him, Nina was almost always right. She was one smart lady. And she was gorgeous too. But, this time Mike knew that he had her. This time, he knew he was right on both counts!

"Want to BET on both those issues, my overly self-assured friend?" Mike said with as much disdain as he could muster.

Nina's usual Julia Robert's grin became more like Oral Roberts, very sinister. "You don't have any money at this time of semester and neither do I, but...yeah, I'll bet with you...and I will win on both counts."

"Ok, so bet, miss know-it-all! What do you wager?"

"OK." She paused as if pondering the fate of the American economic system. At once, an evil grin crept across her face. "If I am right about Miles' primary pianist, you will come over to our apartment and be a slave for Lee, Phyllis, and me for an entire weekend! We have a bunch of handyman chores with your name all over them right now!" Nina saw Mike's shocked expression and closed in for what she thought was the kill. "Now let's see just how sure of yourself you REALLY are, Mr. Mike! Come on, is it a bet?"

The thought of being a slave for those three was not exactly unappealing. Lee, of shortest skirts in the whole school fame, was a Korean-American beauty with long black hair and a penchant for teasing guys with her curvaceous, dark-skinned legs. Phyllis, with the bluest of blue eyes and blondest of blond hair, had the biggest set of knockers in the School of Music, if not the entire University. And, Nina was about the most exciting person Mike had ever known. How bad could spending all weekend with them be, regardless of the task?

"All right...and if I win...hmmm...what will you do...I have it! You and your roomies will organize and participate in another evening of stripping games. A bet?" Mike held out his hand.

"Jesus, Mike...haven't we about worn out that strip game thing? Aren't you getting a little tired of seeing your roommates' the little boy parts? Or, is there something about you, Douglas, and Giacomo that you haven't told me?" She teasingly held up one limp wrist for emphasis.

"I believe my...uh...response to female visual stimulation during the last game was fairly obvious. And, we have not come close to wearing out those fun games yet, because you have not yet shown us the complete Nina, so to speak! I am just waiting for the night when you lose, lose, lose...and end up in nothing but your lovely birthday suit! My slavery against a strip party? I think it's a good bet, IF you can get the other girls to play again."

Nina carefully considered her position. Mike almost could see the wheels turning in her pretty head. She slung her long dark hair back out of her eyes. "OK, it's a bet...bet number one. What about your 'Under the Boardwalk' stupidity? Shall we take bet number one a bit further?"

"What do you have in mind?" Mike said with fake fear in his voice. Already the adrenaline was pumping through his body in anticipation.

"How about if you lose, then you spend your entire time as a slave NAKED!" Nina said triumphantly flinging open the door to the library as she spoke. The word, naked, seemed to echo up and down those hallowed halls. Eyes glanced and mouths dropped open all around the entryway, except for Suzi Sharp's.

Directly in front of Nina and Mike was campus beauty, Suzi Sharp, leaning over the reserve desk. In that position her short skirt came dangerously close to exposing her lovely ass. Suzi was one of the varsity cheerleaders and a friend of Lee's. She was tiny, blond, and about the cutest little object of male lust that one could imagine. She had a smile as big as Texas and used it a lot. Her boobs seemed almost too large for her small frame, that is, if "too large" could ever be used in tandem with the concept "boobs." Seeing Suzi's petite ass wiggling in the air gave Mike a delectable, evil thought.

"OK, your on...but, if I win bet number two, you will either talk Suzi Sharp into playing the strip game with us...or, you will spend the entire game as the group's waitress, serving all the players...wearing nothing at all! "

Only the eyes of a deer in headlights could equal the size of Nina's as what Mike suggested sank in. "Are you sure that the stakes are equal?" she questioned.

1...345678